Cum On Robyn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then turned to the assembly and let spunk cascade over my chin.

I knew I had long strands of cum dangling, the threads shivering, blobs of cum plopping onto the bed cover, but I wanted to make this as dirty as possible for the punters. I wanted them to go away satisfied, and perhaps come back again another day so we could do it again.

Phil offered me his dick to slurp at while Baz fucked away behind me. I sucked at Phil, wanking at him while using my free hand to rub my clit to get me there again, my fingers and Baz's cock taking me to the brink while my own obscene actions tipped me into the abyss.

Baz, after being warned by Dave not to shoot into the condom, somehow maintained the presence of mind to pull out, de-cloak, and then let fly over my back and buttocks. After that I ended up squatting on another penis, fucking up and down while the man beneath me lay flat on his back on the floor.

I felt the man's fingers on my buttocks. He splayed me wide to expose my anus, and I entertained a brief - and anxious - notion that someone was going to try to fuck my rectum.

Thankfully nobody attempted to stick his dick into my muddy hole, and all that happened was the man beneath me fingered my sphincter for a few seconds, a sensation that wasn't unpleasant. Then I got distracted when Phil, who had been using my mouth again, unloaded what seemed to be a gallon of jizm over my breasts.

After that it all went wild. I had cocks in my mouth, in my hands, and in my pussy. Semen squirted everywhere: on my face, over my breasts, more of the stuff flicking into my hair. It dribbled and slid over my skin, the early deposits drying and tightening while I smeared gloop over my tits, rubbing more of it over my tummy, exhorting those men to shower me in spunk.

Of course, eventually, with me spattered and utterly debauched, the supply of spunk ran dry.

Dave - who else? - managed to coax a second serving, slapping my cheeks with his big dick after coaxing an insignificant ooze from the eye in its domed head, painting one nipple with the stuff sliding out of him while the others slowly dressed and looked on idly.

I sat on the bed, a pillow behind me, legs straight out in front, jizm all over me while I sipped rum and Coke and bantered back and forth with the men as they readied themselves to depart.

When they had all gone I kicked off the heels and padded to the bathroom, surveying the carnage of wild hair, smeared lipstick and my cum-spattered body in the mirror. I did consider taking a shower, but a dark voice in my head snickered it would be a filthy thing to do if I crawled into bed and snoozed for an hour. That way I could lie there and feel so wicked with all that semen still plastered to me, the scent of it wafting up to remind me of just how wanton I'd been.

I'll admit to experiencing a stab of guilt at the poor maid, thinking I could at least strip the bed before I left the scene of the crime. After all, how thrilled would I be if I had to tidy up after someone's spunky pleasure?

I drifted off, thrilled and appalled at how I'd let slip and allowed at least five of those men to fuck me. Pregnancy was a niggling concern - unfounded since I came on a week after the event - as was the potential for picking up a nasty STD, or worse, and I had a dim idea to set up some form of health screening if I was going to be doing this again, which I wanted to most definitely. Now I'd gone as far as fucking multiple men I didn't see much point in pretending I had boundaries; I was hooked on the idea of nasty, dirty sex with a number of partners in one sitting. I was getting paid for it, too.

I'd crossed so many lines.

The mobile woke me an hour later, the dirty phone as I called it, the Tesco throw-away I'd bought specifically for my internet contacts.

"Hiya, Robyn?" Dave said when I answered. "Great session," he added enthusiastically. "I hope you're gonna do another ... Mebbe let us take pics and video it?"

Thinking about seeing myself sucking and fucking sent a frisson of arousal between my legs.

"Anyway," Dave went on. "I was wondering ... Have you ever heard of glory holes?"

12