Cum Over for Christmas Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter meets Holly Peers at the opera, for a filthy night.
2.4k words
4.42
7.6k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Holly Peers

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

*************

Peter woke late, the adrenaline of last night kicked in. That was the best nights sleep he had had in months. Getting up he went straight to the calendar, opening the door he found a ticket stub, this one was marked for the large theatre in the centre of town, 7:30 PM the opera, Carmen.

"Better find my DJ." Peter thought, he hadn't been to the opera since his student days.

Peter dug his DJ out of the wardrobe and tried it on, luckily he hadn't really put on any weight and was still in good shape, so it fitted. He made a quick trip to the local barbers shop, for a haircut and shave, and felt a new spring in his step.

As time got nearer to the ticket stub, he felt himself getting more and more nervous, who would be there? What was this all about? Peter showered and dressed, getting ready for his night out.

Catching the bus to the centre of town, peter waited outside the Theatre in the queue, it was quite long, but it was a warm summers night so he didn't mind the wait. As he was about three people from the front, he felt a pull at his arm, turning he saw the most stunning brunette. She wore a tight black dress, huge cleavage and massive tits displayed perfectly. Shapely curves and large round ass accompanied her long legs.

"Hey Peter, I'm Holly, your date for the nigh.t" She said, her arm now locked to his. "Hurry up, we're next!"

The usher at the door looked at Peters ticket, "Mr. Andrews!" He said. "The royal box is ready for you, please let Simon show you to it."

A man from inside walked up. "Mr. Andrews, and Miss?" She asked.

"Peers." The brunette replied.

"Follow me." Simon said.

They walked across the foyer, and up a set of stairs marked as 'private'. A second set of stairs led them to a landing, "The royal bathrooms", He said. "You are lucky not many people ever get to watch from here, this suite is very rarely allowed to be used by anyone." Simon said.

Opening a door her let them into a room, a long sofa was at the back, a table with drinks, then 2 seats on a balcony overlooking the theatre. "If you need anything there is an intercom on the wall please, we will delighted to help" he said, "You have 20 minutes before we start, make yourselves comfortable". Simon left them, closing the door and walking down the stairs.

"Well Peter, are you ready?" Holly said smiling at him.

"For what?" Peter replied, nervously.

"To watch the opera silly!" She said, laughing.

Moving she took one of the seats, Peter following her. He couldn't help but stare at her amazing ass as she swayed in her dress.

"Like what you see?" Holly asked, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Sorry, but you are absolutely stunning Holly, I couldn't help myself." He replied.

He sat down next to her, their balcony had prime view of the opera, above all the stalls, and the rest of the seats, looking down on the stage. He looked over at Holly, she smiled back at him.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"Yes, please." Holly answered back.

Peter got back up and looked on the table, there was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, Why not he said. Popping the bottle, he poured two glasses.

"Hope you like bubbles." He said handing a glass to Holly.

"Mmmmm, yes." She said taking the glass and having a sip.

The buzz in the theatre hushed now as the curtains opened and the opera began. Peter and Holly watched for about 10 minutes, before Peter felt her hand on his thigh, she looked at him grinning, before slowly moving to stroke his cock. He looked startled as it twitched under her attention, before she moved from her seat to kneel in front of him.

"But, but someone might see." He gasped, as she started to unfastened his fly.

"They might." Holly said with a sly grin, undoing his trouser button and pulling them down to his ankles.

She was now on her knees in front of him, boxers joined his trousers, as she held his rock hard cock in her hand, slowly stroking it. The sound of the opera in his ears as she bent her head to suck his shaft. Peter gasped as her lips ran over his hard cock, sucking him in and out, her eyes looked up at him, never breaking contact. Holly gripped his shaft and flicked the tip with her tongue before returning it to her mouth.

"Oh, fuck." Peter gasped. "Shit, I ain't gonna last long if you keep doing that."

She pushed him back into her mouth, moving faster and faster over his head. Peter was breathless, this gorgeous woman sucking his cock, feverishly working her lips up and down his twitching member.

"Oh Holly, fuck!" He groaned.

She moved his cook, deep in her throat, the pushed her head down straightening her neck, his hips bucked up, body moving on its own, as she swallowed his whole shaft down.

"Oh, oh ohhhhhhh!" He squealed in delight at what this wonderful woman was doing to him.

Peter had never been deep-throated before, the sensation on his cock was beyond pleasure. Holly held his hips still, breath hot on his belly, as she looked up at him. She gagged slightly, a single tear running down her cheek, eyes wide staring at him.

"Shit! Oh shit, Holly!" He groaned as she started to throat his cock, bouncing it deep in her gullet.

She ground her face into his crotch, spit now running down from the corners of her mouth. Over and over she gagged, Peter struggling not to cum. Holly pulled him free with a gasp then frantically tugged on his slippery shaft.

"Oh Peter, cum for me! Cum in my mouth." She gasped.

Seconds later his shaft exploded in her grasp, thick bolts of cum blasting in, clinging to the top of her mouth and dripping onto her tongue below. She stroked his pulsing shaft, expertly draining every drop into her mouth.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Peter cried, his balls pumping.

Holly sat back, her mouth brimming with his cum, she swirled her tongue in the creamy load, before closing her lips and swallowing the lot. She opened her mouth to show off her skills, every drop of cum drained into her belly.

"Mmmm Peter, your cum tastes divine." She purred.

Getting up she moved back into the chair, he quickly dressed himself, looking over at Holly. She reached out and put her hand on his, smiling and returning to watch the opera. The first half played Peter, was enjoying himself, but was somewhat distracted by Holly. The interval arrived and everyone in the theatre started to move, the buzz of chatter from below echoed around. Peter turned to Holly, determined to find out more.

"Wow holly, I have never been deep-throated before. Fuck, that was incredible. You fucking drained me." She said.

She laughed. "Peter, it was my pleasure. Sucking cock is one of my two fetishes"

"Oh yeah? What's the other one?" He asked, intrigued.

"Oh, you'll soon find out." Holly replied, she stood up to get another drink. "Want more?"

Peter nodded, as she refilled their glasses, the music played and the second half began. Holly moved over to peter and handed him the glass, draping her arms either side of his neck she whispered in his ear.

"Wanna put that cock inside me?"

Peter turned as she stepped back, moving towards the back of the room away from the balcony. He stood and stared at her as she reached the straps on her dress pulling it down. Her magnificent breasts were revealed, two huge orbs of goodness dangling down. Nipples already hard, she smiled at Peter.

"Well?" She purred.

Peter unfastened his trousers and shirt, he was stripping as fast as he could, all the cares of being caught gone from his brain as I saw this amazing woman in front of him. She moved back to sit on the sofa as he approached. Reaching up she took his cock and guided it between her tits, Peter stood hips thrusting those big soft tits wrapped around his shaft.

"Oh yeah, fuck my tits, Peter! Fuck 'em hard!" She gasped.

Her fingers locked over her nipples, squeezing both breasts tightly over Peters dick. Holly dribbled down onto the head as it poked up, her spit making her cleavage nice and slippery. Peters hips pushed upwards, balls rubbing on her lower sternum, Holly gasped as sweat started to form on her forehead.

"Oh fuck, that's so good!" Peter panted. "Oh, I am gonna cum soon!"

Holly let go of her tits releasing them. "Oh no, not yet, big boy." She said.

She moved back on the Sofa, kneeling on it. Peter bending down, he took a moment for a breather as he moved to her nipples. Holy gasped as he sucked on her tits, gripping the oh so soft flesh in his hands and lifting one then the other to his lips.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Oh fuck, I am so horny now." She groans as Peter suckles her breasts. Grinning she moves away, standing and then bending over the arm of the sofa, looking back at Peter over her shoulder, "Ohh stick it in me then." She gasps.

Peter moves up behind her, pushing the dress up over her hips, the sound of the opera getting louder, as it nears the finale. The dirty bitch has no knickers on, he though, her soaked cunt glistening.

"Oh yeah, put it in, Peter." Holly gasped.

Peter pushed his cock to her wet lips and slipped it deep, she groaned as he started fucking her.

"Oh fuck, Peter!" She gasped looking back over her shoulder, "That's good, but fuck, put it in my ASS!" She groaned.

Peter stopped, he had never done anal before, his wife and previous girlfriends had all refused when he asked them. Now this insanely hot woman was bent over, juicy ass high in the air, telling him to stick it in her ring.

"Pleeasse fuck my tight little ass." She begged.

Peter pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed the head against her ass, she gasped, her ring flared and he pushed in. It was so tight, the pressure on his shaft felt so good as he thrust deep, holly gasped, her back passage being filled by Peters cock. Her hands gripped the sofa cushions tightly as her finally was balls deep.

"Oh fuck, Peter! Fuck that's soooo big!" She groaned.

He held her hips and started to thrust, her sphincter clamped on the base of his shaft, he just pulled her back with him to begin with. She growled again looking back at him.

"harder, you gotta really fuck it." She instructed.

Peter slammed hard, making her lurch forwards, hands pinning her to the sofa arm, pulling his cock back he rammed again, then again, and again. Her sphincter was so tight on his shaft, but every stroke was so full of pleasure. She screamed and cried with every deep thrust, Peter now starting to build up pace. The opera music was getting louder, Holly's screams covered by the ever more intense singing. She pulled up, her arms straight locked at the elbows, big tits swaying and swinging.

"FUUUCK, PETER!" She cried as he rutted away.

Peters fingers clawed into Holly's ass cheeks, gripping the soft skin tight her rammed as hard and fast as he could. Her body was starting to shake, he could feel her about to climax. She tossed her head from side to side, the music getting louder and louder to match her orgasm.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" She roared as she came, twitching and bucking below Peter.

Her rig clamped on his cock, he was deep up her ass, he could feel his balls about to burst, hands releasing her ass he reached around grabbing her tits, crushing them in his grasp. His fingers instinctively twisted her nipples hard, as she howled in pleasure from his buggery.

"YEEAAASSSSSS!!" She cried. "NASTY, SOOOOO FUCKING NASTY!"

His balls exploded as he ground himself up her back passage, cock pulsing hot scalding cum inside her bowels. Holly screamed, her orgasm continuing as he pulled at her hard teats.

"FUCK YES, PETER! CUM IN MEEEEEEE!!" She squealed.

Every ounce of his strength pushed his exploding cock up her ass, balls crushed against her pussy lips. The opera reached its peak, with a roll of drums, and then silence descended, followed by a huge round of applause.

Peter collapsed atop of Holly, as the thunderous ovation shook the building, laying there panting as it went on for what seemed like ages, finally he pulled out of her ass.

"Oh fuck, Holly!" He gasped, looking down at her.

She looked back up at him, a cheeky grin spreading over her face. "Peter, that was fucking fabulous! Sounds like they loved it." She said laughing as the applause continued.

Shaking his head, he smiled. "That was amazing, thank you so much." He said.

"Peter, it was my pleasure, believe me!" Holly replied, standing up starting to dress. "but we'd better get decent before they come to get us."

Peter dressed quickly, silence between them, both happy in the glow of their coupling.

Peter adjusted his tie, as he stood dressed, Holly still slightly red, sweat on her brow. The door opened and Simon walked in.

"Enjoy the show?" He asked.

"I certainly did." Peter replied.

"If you would like to follow me..." Simon said.

He led them back to the foyer. "From all here at the royal theatre, thank you for coming Mr. Andrews."

"My pleasure." He said looking at Holly, he led her out back to the street.

"I think I should be thanking you for coming as well." Holly said once they were out of earshot.

"That was even more of a pleasure!" Peter replied laughing.

"That's my cab." Holly said gesturing to the black cab parked by the road, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Peter Andrews, thank you for an amazing night." She said, before getting in.

Peter waited for his bus, his mind again going over what had just happened. Two nights two amazing women, he didn't know why this was happening, or what would be next, but this was the most amazing Christmas he had ever experienced.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers