Cum Over for Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter's Christmas continues with a Sophie Howard bukkake.
2.4k words
4.5
8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
96 Followers

Starring: Sophie Howard, Melissa Debling

Codes: MF, Oral, Bukkake, Titfucking

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

****************

Peter slept even better that night, Holly had certainly worn him out, waking late he felt the suns warmth through the curtains of his bedroom window. Getting up he went and had a shower, before getting dressed.

"What have you got for me today?" He said to himself, opening the calendar door.

A small piece of paper fell out of the door, 10 PM, and a set of number. This one was much more cryptic. Peter stared at the digits for quite some time, before giving in and switching on his laptop.

"Ahhhhh!" He said after typing in the numbers, they were sat navigation coordinates.

Plugging them into his phone led to a local car park about 30 minutes drive from his house. Peter was curious, and spend the rest of the day waiting around trying to kill time before he had to leave.

Peter pulled up into the car park, just as the sun was setting, weird, he thought there must still have been about 20 cars. Looking around all of them had 1 driver, and all were men. After about twenty minutes another car pulled up, a large 4x4. it parked right at the front near a grassy area people obviously used for picnics and the like during the daytime.

The driver door opened and a busty brunette got out, she wore a tight black skirt and white top, think shoulder straps and huge cleavage on display. She moved over to the grass and knelt down, several of the cars turned their headlights on, and illuminated her, as doors opened on most of the cars.

"Arrived on time!" A voice said outside of peters window, he looked up to see Melissa standing there. She moved around to the passenger side door and let herself in.

"Am I dogging?" Peter asked when she got in, having figured out what was going on.

"Sophie's dogging, we are just waiting for her to finish." Melissa said grinning.

They watched the scene unfolding in front of them, Sophie was surrounded by men, she had cocks in both hands wanking them, and one in her mouth sucking it. A man knelt behind her hands on her tits pulling her top down to reveal them.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fucking cum for me boys, cum all over me!" Sophie gasped.

Cocks surrounded her as she looked from side to side, each throbbing head teasing her. Sophie devoured one, lips dragging down the shaft, as she went deeper and deeper. Her tits were being squashed as the man behind her roughly played with them, she panted as the cock throbbed in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck..." One guy gasped.

Sophie turned her head just in time to get her first load. A large white streak splattered over her forehead dripping down her nose. She flicked her tongue out teasing him more as another wad of cum hit her cheek.

"Nice load." She said grinning.

The flood gates opened now, one of the guys she was stroking, pulled from her grasp. He quickly stroked inches from her left cheek, one of the crowd joined him, cum blasting her forehead again. She gasped as the thick white strand clang to her left eyelash, while the second cock exploded into her right eye.

"Fuck!" She gasped, the hot liquid stinging her.

Blinking she forced it open, as the salty liquid hit her lips. Her tongue instinctively snaked out tasting the pearly drops, as they stepped back. She had another cock in her hand, cum plopping from her chin onto those orb shaped tits.

"Oh yeah, drown me boys! Cum all over this dirty little whore." Sophie spluttered.

Two more dicks blasted her face, thick globules splattering her left cheek, a large strand laced right down the bridge of her nose. Maybe a dozen men remained, stroking in a circle around her.

"Oh fuck, fuck that's good! Fuck, I feel so nasty!" Sophie gasped, cum running down her face.

One guy with a very large cock, stood behind her, bending his shaft down he held it on her hair line, cum oozing from the tip down her face. A white wall of cum rolled down her forehead, clinging and hanging in her eyebrows. Sophie struggled to look up, eyes now red from all the cum.

"More, more boys! Do it, do it pleeeeaaassseee!!" She gasped.

Melissa had her hand down Peters trousers, gripping his cock and wanking it slowly, he squeezed her tits through the material of the short black dress she wore. She gasped as he squeezed her nipple hard.

"Easy, baby." She gasped. "Keep your eyes on the main event."

Sophie was covered in spunk, the thick streaks were all over her face, she was down to the last three now, her eyes blurred by the opaque pools of semen. Grasping their cocks blindly she stroked them to a three way finale, all exploding at once all over her face.

"Yes, yes! Fuck yes!" She panted as the cum splashed down.

Sophie spluttered, her body drenched, her tits splattered, the sticky thick cum clang to her body, as she knelt alone. Melissa opened the door to the car. "Come on then, Peter." She said, getting out.

Following Melissa Peter walked over towards Sophie. Up close she was even more covered, the cum was all over her face and tits, some clang to her hair, other lumps on her skirt.

"Oh fuck, Mel, is he here? I am fucking blinded by this spunk." Sophie gasped.

"Oh yeah Sophie, he's here." Melissa replied. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Melissa moved over to Sophie and started to lick her face, scooping all the thick cum up with her tongue. Sophie held her mouth open as Melissa dribbled the thick clots down into it. Several of the guys who had cum earlier remained, stroking their cocks trying to get hard again.

"Mmmm, you watching Peter? Are you watching Sophie?" Melissa said, licking her body and spitting the cum into her mouth.

She sucked the thick pools from Sophie's eyes, allowing her to see, she looked at Peter, his cock bulging in his trousers. Peter stood, dumbstruck, Melissa was licking the spunk from Sophie's face in front of him, her mouth filling up bit by bit. It was like some sort of porn movie, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Taste good Sophie?" Melissa teased as she finished Sophie's face and moved to her breasts.

Sophie nodded, making a Yeah noise, her mouth so full of cum she couldn't speak. Melissa sucked the thick trails of semen from her huge tits, moving high above her mouth making a real show of dripping the strings into it. She returned to Sophie's breasts, suckling the nipples for a long time, whilst removing every drop of cum.

"Filthy girl!" She teased as the last few drops filled Sophie's mouth.

Sophie looked up at Peter, mouth wide. He could see the huge thick pool of cum, brimming to her lips as she moved her tongue. She savored the thickness of her mouthful, reveling in the salty flavor. Eyes locked on him she closed her mouth and swallowed hard, two, three times she swallowed forcing the thick viscous pool down.

"Mmmm, so nice." She gasped opening her mouth showing him every drop was gone.

"So, Peter Andrews." Sophie said looking up. "Think you have what it takes to put on a show for these boys?"

His cock was raging hard in his trousers, this huge breasted brunette on her knees in front of him, he nodded nervously. Sophie moved towards Peter, as Melissa stepped back. "Time for me to have some fun." She said as she walked past him.

Sophie unfastened his trousers, pulling them down, her hand going straight to his cock, she grinned, he was def big enough for her, and her mouth went straight over it. Peter groaned as Sophie slid her lips down his shaft, her full red lips going deeper and deeper, until he touched her throat. Just like Holly she kept going, his cock stretching the tightness until she was balls deep.

"Fuck!" He heard Melissa cry, turning his head, she was bent over one of the car bonnets, a random guy fucking her hard.

Sophie gagged on his shaft, over and over, her big eyes staring up at him, spit running down his balls. She finally eased up, gasping for air, slapping his cock on her face, then raising her chest and rubbing it over her nipples.

"Oh fuck Peter, I was this cock so bad." She gasped.

Laying back on the grass, she spread her legs wide, rubbing her fingers into her pussy, grinning she beckoned Peter with her other hand. He knelt down between her legs, licking his lips he dived into that wet cunt, tongue savoring the flavor of her. Sophie gasped, grabbing his head and pulling him in.

"Fucccck!! I meant stick your cock in me, but this is good too!" She panted.

Peter ate her fuck hole, she groaned loudly, her climax near, obviously all the cum swallowing had gotten her very excited. Her thighs gripped his head, body shaking, as she came. Peters mouth filled with her cum, he swallowed it down, she tasted great, and he really enjoyed giving head.

"SHIIIITTTTT!!" Sophie cried.

Her hips bucked, she clasped her tits hard body shaking furiously. Growling and gasping her body climaxed, Peter still working her clit. Sophie gasped the final few tingles of pleasure leaving her loins, as the orgasm finished.

"Oh Peter, fuck you give good head." She gasped.

Raising up he grinned, her cum dripping from his chin, he moved up over her body to kiss her. Sophie loved the taste of her own pussy, and ravenously kissed him, the kind of deep porno kiss that you never see in real life.

"YES! FUCK ME!" Melissa screamed, the guy's now queuing up behind her taking turns to pound her.

Peter moved back, straddling Sophie's body, slapping his cock on her tits. She grabbed them in her hands and pushed them around his shaft, forming a tight hole for him to fuck. Peter started thrusting, her soft tits perfectly wanking him, every stroke getting him nearer to cumming.

"Oh, do it, Peter! Fuck these tits, fuck 'em hard." Sophie gasped.

Peter pumped his hips watching Sophie's face, she was very pretty, lovely eyes and amazing full plump blowjob lips. She looked up at him, keeping eye contact as he pumped his hard cock between her huge breasts.

"Oh Peter, I want that cock in me." She gasped.

Releasing her boobs, Peter pulled his cock out, He stood up and Sophie flipped over, getting up onto her hands and knees. This was Peters favorite position, so swiftly he got behind her and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"YES!!" Melissa screamed, her body climaxing ass another man fucked her.

Melissa now was standing, bent over, her big fake tits free of the black dress. She howled cumming hard as she was pounded from behind, the man had his hands on her hips pumping away. Sophie gasped as Peter fucked her, cock slamming her soaked pussy. She had her head down, ass high, his fingers dug into her full soft ass cheeks as he pumped away. He watched Melissa getting fucked, the men rotating around, from front to back, she sucked one guy off while the next fucked her.

"Oh, she's so dirty..." Sophie gasped watching as well.

Thrusting hard Peter fucked Sophie, she gasped and groaned until a shudder ripped through her, whining loudly she came. Juices flooded down her thighs as she climaxed hard.

Peter was really close to cumming, he eased back, Sophie peered back over her shoulder. "Oh babe, you want to blow that load?" She gasped.

Spinning around she knelt down in front of Peter, Holding her big tits in her hands. She squeezed them together again around his cock, stroking them up and down around his shaft. Peter groaned he knew this would be over soon, but tried to hold on for as long as possible.

"Cum on my tits, Peter." Sophie gasped, stroking her huge round tits up and down.

He watched Melissa, who was now on her knees too wanking off one guy, a thick spurt of cum spattering her forehead and cheek. Sophie stroked him faster and faster, until he roared with pleasure, cum exploding deep in her cleavage.

"Yeah, Peter!" She gasped, teeth clenched as she looked up at him.

Cum pumped up between her tits, a fountain of hot white jizz, splashing down them. He thrust his hip head poking up, jets flying high into her chin. Peter groaned loudly as he came, Sophie milking every drop of spunk from him. He stepped back balls drained, hot cum running from her breasts.

"Oh fuck Peter, thank you." Sophie gasped looking down.

Long rivulets of semen trickled down her chest, a thick wad stuck to her right nipple. He reached down and scooped up a strand plopping it in her mouth and savoring the taste. Melisa walked over towards them, thick cum on her face, grinning like the cat that got the cream.

"Hmmm well then Peter, how did you enjoy your first dogging adventure?" She asked, kneeling down next to Sophie.

"Fuck, I really have no idea." Peter said somewhat stunned at what he had just seen.

Sophie kissed Melissa, tongue flicking up and licking her face, she shared the thick wad of spunk with the busty blonde, before Melissa dived into her cleavage.

All the cars around now started leaving, the headlight getting dimmer, until just Peter and the girls cars remained. Both stood up, Melissa adjusting her dress, and Sophie getting back into her clothes, as Peter stood admiring them.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it." Sophie said. "And maybe you'll be back for more."

"Great to see you again." Melissa said, getting into the car.

"Thank you for a great night." Peter said as the girls left, moving he got back into his.

Starting the engine he made the drive home, Peter was still a little in shock. He had now fucked a gorgeous glamour model in front of a large group of people, watched her get a huge bukkake style facial, them came over those huge tits.

He slept very well that night, the nervous energy sapping him, it wasn't until very late the next morning he woke up.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
96 Followers