Cum Over for Christmas Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter gets invited to Christina Hendricks' penthouse.
3.1k words
4.52
10.4k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Christina Hendricks

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

******************

Peter got up late the next day, and wasn't too disappointed to find the standard chocolate treat inside his calendar. However there was a note attached, 'wait for Saturday' it said. Whilst intrigued, the full on session from yesterday meant he was glad of a couple of days rest.

Peter caught up with his pre-Christmas tasks, over the next two days, shopping for gifts and food before the day itself. He wavered over opening the door ahead over time, but managed to resist. When the morning finally arrived he was early to rise, and eager to see what was inside.

A small note read, Balmount Hotel, ask for Mrs Purple. This was the most respectable hotel in the town, 5 stars all the extras, hugely expensive. Peter walked off to get his coat, no time was given so I figured he would make an early start. Catching the bus from outside his house, it was a short twenty minute ride to the stop in front of the Hotel.

Peter felt slightly self conscious when he walked into the Hotel, he wore a casual pair of trainers, T shirt and jeans, whilst all of the other guests seemed better dressed. Walking up to the desk a thin face man wearing the hotel uniform greeted him.

"Can I help you, sir?" The man asked.

Pplease, my name is Peter Andrews, I'm here to see Mrs. Purple." He said, somewhat confused by the name.

"Ahh Mr. Andrews, yes, we have been told to expect you, please head up to the twenty-fifth floor, the penthouse suite, you will need this key to access it via the lift." He was passed a black and gold swipe card. "I will call ahead so that you are expected."

Peter swiped the card, and pressed 25 on the lift keypad, slowly he felt himself rising, the lift continued upward, he counted off the floors until he reached twenty-five. The customary bing, followed by the doors opening.

"Come in, Peter." A voice said, it was a woman's with an American accent.

He stepped into the large open plan room, a large kitchen was to the right, and then a dining area spread out into a lounge. Standing by the sofa was a curvaceous redhead, instantly Peter recognized her as Christina Hendricks, one of the stars of a TV show he watched, Mad Men.

"Uhh you're-" He stammered.

"Yes, yes I am Peter." She replied.

Walking towards him she smiled, her hips swayed hypnotically, while her vast cleavage was on display in a tight black dress. She stood in front of him, huge breasts rising and falling in nervous excitement.

"I am so pleased that you are here." She said, leaning in to softly kiss a shell shocked Peter.

Her lips touched his, breaking his stupor, feeling them part and her slip her tongue into his mouth. He reached his hands around pulling her closer, as she kissed him harder.

"Mmmmnn, eager, I love it" Christina purred as she broke their kiss. "We have all day Peter, so enjoy yourself. Let's have some fun together."

His hands slid to the zip of her dress, easing it down as they kissed, all the way down to the base of her spine is slid. She stepped back peeling down the straps and then stepping out of it, her incredible body shown off in a black underwear set.

"Like what you see, Peter? Show me what you've got." Christina teased.

Peter stripped off in record time, tossing his t-shirt aside, and unfastening his trousers. Kicking his shoes off he was standing in his boxers, hard cock poking from the front. He pulled them down and stood naked, hard eight inch cock twitching upwards.

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Christina gasped looking at the thick shaft. "Is that for me?"

He moved across, as she reached around unfastening her bra, those epic tits falling free. The huge soft mounds of titty flesh were scooped up by Peters hands, bringing each nipple to his lips to suck.

"oh fuck, Peter! Yes, that's so good!" Christina gasped as he sucked and chewed on her hard nipples.

Peter rolled the big tits in his hands, squeezing them, playing with them, his face buried between them as he loved every second. Christina had the largest breasts he had ever had the pleasure of playing with, huge soft boobs, so ripe for sucking.

"These are amazing." he gasped coming up for air.

"Wanna fuck them?" She teased, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom.

Laying back on the bed, Christina squeezed them together. Peter straddled her chest, hard cock sliding between them. She opened her tits, spitting on his shaft, before closing them around it again.

"Fuck my big juicy udders, Peter." She teased.

His hips started thrusting, pushing his cock back and forth. Christina lay there looking up at him, hands crushing her breasts around his length. Licking her lips she craned her neck up, and head forwards, her mouth open. The first two inches of his cock popped between her lips with very stroke.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Peter gasped, this new sensation driving him close to cumming

"Oh, do it Peter! Make your big fucking cock explode all over my tits and face." Christina said after releasing her lips.

He leaned backwards, thrusting his hips harder, cock really pounding those tits. She was panting heavily, as Peter neared his climax, huge soft tits enclosing his near exploding cock.

"Sooo close!" He gasped at Christina.

Switching around and leaning over her, her hands folded over her tits, crushing them so tightly around his dick as he pumped furiously. Slamming forwards he roared in pleasure as his balls pumped cum up his shaft, flying from the head of his cock. The thick white rope of spunk splattered up her neck across her chin, up her face to her right eye. The next pump followed, two large blasts up her face.

"Ohhh fuck!" Christina gasped blinking, her mouth wide tongue out.

His cum continued to splatter her face, finally easing back and bubbling down out of the top of her tits forming a milky pool in the valley of her neck. She had a good dose in her mouth, right side of her face plastered. Peter sat there panting; his balls spent, she looked up eyes wide, cum slowly oozing down her cheek.

"Ohhh Peter, that was nasty!" She said grinning. "I am soooo horny now."

He moved back, sliding down her body, bending down he pulled off her knickers, spreading those legs wide he dove into her pussy with relish. Pushing two fingers inside her wet slit, he clamped his lips over her clit, tongue going wild. Her hips rose into his face as she gasped, breathless.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah Peter!" She gasped.

Peter relished the taste of her juices as he feverishly ate her pussy. Her back arched, body taught as waves of pleasure ran through her. Peter gripped her hips driving his tongue tighter to her clit.

"Fuuuckkk!!" She gasped.

He felt her body starting to climax, but felt that he could really drive her over the edge with a little extra stimulation. Pulling his fingers from her pussy, he rubbed them over her clenched asshole before pushing them in. Her hips bucked furiously as Christina came so hard.

"FUCK! FUUUUCKKK PETER! FUUUCKKKK!!" She cried.

He felt her asshole clench on his fingers, clamping on his knuckles as she came. Peter swallowed fast as her juices flooded his mouth, a fierce gush of liquid blasting forth. Christina was shaking, her body aching in pleasure as she came so hard, the mouth on her pussy and fingers up her ass driving her wild with desire.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" She snarled as finally her orgasm subsided.

Peter lifted his head, his fingers released, moving back up her body, he kissed her hard. Her tongue snaked with his as she tasted every drop of her own essence. His cum was on her face, but in the moment Peter didn't care, the salty taste adding to the moment. Finally they broke their kiss.

"Oh Peter, you certainly know what you are doing." Christina gasped.

"Thanks, holy fuck you are incredible. I have no idea why all this is happening to me, but I can't say no!" He replied.

Getting up from ontop of her, Peter sat on the edge of the bed, she moved to sit behind him, arms draped over his shoulders to his chest. She kissed his neck lightly and ran her fingers over his pecs. Peter turned and kissed her again, starting to become aroused once again.

"Mmmmmm, round two already, Peter?" Christina teased. "Well, I am not gonna say no."

They started kissing, Peters hands running down her body, fondling those breasts, reaching her hips. She lay back on the bed, Peter standing, pulling her towards him. Looking up she stared straight into his eyes.

"Fuck me Peter Andrews." she purred, smiling.

Peter looked down in absolute amazement, Christina Hendricks, the woman he had seen and lusted over on his TV screen was laying in front of him, begging for him to fuck her. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and pressed his hard shaft into her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah! fuck Peter, do it, do it!!" She gasped.

Peter held her hips as she hung her legs from the edge of the bed, pushing his hard shaft deeper and deeper. Holding her tight he was now as deep as he could get inside of her. Christina groaned as he thrust in and out, her pussy clamping tight on him.

"Faster Peter! Ohhhhh, fuck yeah, fucking pound me!" She groaned.

He held her tight and slammed in and out, hips driving deeply into her. Those huge tits undulated back and forth with his strokes, her hands eventually falling on them. She kneaded them firmly, tweaking the nipples, as he fucked her. She was gasping and groaning her body loving the hard shaft thrusting in and out.

"Ohh, fuck yes! Oh, fuck me Peter! Fuck me harder" She gasped

His eyes focused on those two jumbo sized jiggling tits, they held his attention as he pounded his cock hard. She growled, her body tensing again, as he slammed deep. Her pussy clenched his dick, throbbing intensely as she came again.

"FUCK! FUUUCKKK YEAASSSSS!!" She growled, as he kept thrusting.

Christina arched her back lifting her enormous tits high. Peter had his hands on her hips, slamming fiercely into her. She shook and twitched, waves of pleasure pulsing through her. Christina's arms slammed down on the bed as she howled in ecstasy.

"YESSSSS!! YESSS PETER! FUUUCKK YES!!" She screamed.

Peter kept thrusting his balls tightening, he slammed so deep hot warm cum blasting into her pussy. Eyes wide she gasped, the hot semen flooding her, fingers clutching the bed sheets as she came so hard.

"Fill me up, Peter." She gasped as he came.

Collapsing forwards spent, Peter fell atop of Christina, their lips met and he kissed her. He lay atop of her, as they kissed, recovering from his orgasm, her hands in his hair holding his head as their tongues danced. Finally he pulled from her wet snatch, rolling over.

"Ohh Peter Andrews, that was amazing!" She said. "What a way to start my day!"

Christina got up and moved over to the bathroom. "I need a shower, feel free to use the one in the other bedroom Peter, then maybe we can have some brunch." She said.

"Thanks." He replied as she left.

Peter walked in the guest bedroom and found a fresh robe and towels, the warm water revived him as he took a long shower. When he was done he put on his robe and came back to the main room. Christina was sitting by the dining table with a matching robe on, she smiled at him, then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" She said.

The door opened and one of the hotel workers came in pushing a large trolley. Lots of platters of food were stacked on it, "Hope you are hungry?" Christina said.

The various items were served onto the table, "Thank you." He said as the worker left.

"So Peter, are you enjoying your festive gift?" Christina said.

"Hell yes!" He replied. "But I still have no idea what it is all about."

"ohhhh Peter, don't over think it, just enjoy the ride!" Christina replied.

They ate a lot, chatted some small talk, before finally they were done. Peter got up and moved back towards the bedroom. "Guess I should get going?" He said.

"Ohhhh, I am not done with you yet, Mr. Andrews." Christina replied, a glint in her eye. "Sit down over there and wait for me to come back." She said.

Peter sat in the large leather chair, waiting for around fifteen minutes, finally Christina returned. She wore a pink evening gown, huge tits squashed into a massive cleavage, it hugged every ample curve of her body, as he watched her walk towards him.

"What do you think then Peter?" She said smiling.

"Holy fuck Christina, you are so beautiful." He replied.

"Screw beautiful, do you want to fuck me?" She asked after an eye roll.

He opened his robe to show his hard shaft. "What do you think?" He said.

Christina moved up and got down on her knees. She took his hard cock in her hand and stroked the head, her full red lips sank over his shaft as she sucked him. Fingers tracing lightly over his balls, she flicked his head with her tongue, it twitched in her grasp.

"Ohhhhhh, Christina!" Peter gasped as she sank her mouth deeper.

His cock eased down her throat as she pressed her nose to his stomach, gagging she held him deep. Peters fingers clutched the chair arms tightly as he struggled to hold back, Christina already had him on the edge of cumming.

"Ohh fuck easy, I am so close!" He gasped.

Sliding back up she pulled his shaft out of her mouth, slapping his cock on her tongue she looked up at him. "Ohh cum for me Peter, cum in my mouth." She teased.

Her lips returned to his shaft and she throated him harder, his hands found her hair and his hips thrust upwards. She was now taking his thrusts, harder and harder Peter was on the verge of exploding. Christina pushed him down, pulling her head back, mouth wide gasping. His cock pulsed thick spunk squirting into the open orifice. Her nostrils flared as each hot stream hit the roof of her mouth, until eventually the final for strands oozed from his tip.

"FUCK, Christina!" She panted collapsing back into the chair as he cried out.

She knelt between his legs, looking up, mouth wide. Swirling the thick white semen in her mouth she slowly closed her lips and swallowed. Opening her lips to show every drop was gone, Christina winked at Peter.

"Mmmmm, you taste divine." She said. "I need you hard again though."

She spread his legs and moved her hand to his shaft, she slowly stroked his softening shaft. Peters legs shook as the sensitive head was stroked.

"Shit!" She panted.

"Ohhh, a little sensitive are we?" She teased, lips returning to his dick.

One hand stroked his shaft as she sucked on is semi soft cock, the other ran her fingers to his ass, slipping one finger slowly into his ring, peters hips rose and his dick swelled instantly.

"Ohhh, you filthy bitch." He groaned.

Christina fingered his ass while sucking and wanking his shaft, Peter got hard, as hard as he had ever been in his life. She released his head from her mouth, and looked up at him. "Peter Andrews, you wanna fuck me in the ass?" She asked.

He was lost for words for a second, the nodded, still unable to reply. She stood up and moved over to the couch, resting on the arm she bent over face in the cushion, head turned sideways to look at him.

"Don't hang around Peter, I won't wait forever." She teased.

Peter stepped up behind her, pushing the dress up over her hips, to reveal that round soft ass. Spreading her cheeks he spat down, before pushing his head against her ring. She hissed as his cock pushed in, the shaft stretching her wide, Peter gripped the back of her dress for leverage as he drove balls deep up her back passage.

"OHHH FUCK!" She yells as Peter starts to thrust into her juicy ass.

Christina leans forwards taking his whole length hard and deep, a low rumbling in her belly. He started thrusting, shaft sawing in and out of her tight ass, Christina growled and gasped as her ass clamped tightly, her body feeling every movement.

"FUCK! OHHHHH, SWEET LORD!" Christina gasped as he picked up pace. "I'm gonna CUM!" She wailed.

Peter kept pumping as Christina came, his cock slamming deep into her ass. She shook and bucked the waves of climax shaking through her. Christina yelled and screamed as her climax peaked, body calming slightly as she came down.

"Ohhh fuck Peter, keep going, keep going! Don't stop!" She panted.

Holding her waist tightly he slammed harder and harder, Christina propped herself up, those massive tits bursting to escape her dress. He pumped harder and harder. Within a couple of minutes Christian came again, her body shaking even more furiously than before.

"OH! OHHHH FUCCCKKKK!" She howled, unable to take the stimulation.

Peter felt his balls swelling again, Christina was draining him, his hips were slamming so hard as his balls pulsed, thick jets filling her as. She screamed in climax as they came together, gaping in unison.

"YES PETER! YESSSS! FILL UP MY ASS!!" She howled.

Peter ground his hips to her ass cheeks, finally sated he stood there crotch pressed tight. She panted heavily as she calmed from her second orgasm. Eventually Peter pulled out and sat back in the chair. Christina eased herself up, straightening her dress. She stood face flushed, huge tits barely contained. Peter was drained, he admired her amazing body, but had no more to give.

"Christina, you are incredible." He gasped.

"Thank you, Peter." She replied. "That was a great ass-fucking, one of the best I have had in a long while."

"My pleasure." He said smiling.

"Feel free to shower again before you go. I need to change out of this." She said, walking off to the bedroom.

Peter gathered his clothes and dressed, he would shower at home. Leaving the Penthouse he left the key card at the front desk. The trip home was a good one, he couldn't quite believe it, he had just fucked Christina Hendricks, one of his totally TV fantasy women. There were only five days left until Christmas now, and Peter wondered what was in store for the last few doors he had to open

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers