Cum Scout Mother

Story Info
Priscilla has camping experience that she'll never forget.
9.2k words
4.5
112.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priscilla was looking forward to her son's annual scout retreat. She had planned on sending him off and having a weekend to herself. She was stunned when she learned that her son had volunteered her to be a scout mom for the retreat.

"I'm not going to go with you son. It's a retreat for scouts. I'm not a scout," Priscilla told her son.

"Aww, but Mom! You have too. I already told the Scout Master that you would," he replied.

Just then the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson? This is Tony Martin, your son's scout master," said Tony.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Martin," Priscilla said pleasantly as she thought about his rakish good looks.

Tony Martin was in his early forties, dark hair, dark eyes, and mustache. He stood about six foot with a little meat on the bones, wide shoulders that tapered off to a slim waist and a muscular back. Tony had the rugged look of a man who wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. He wasn't good looking in a model way, but Priscilla still thought he was attractive.

"God I love hips," she said out loud, lost in her own thoughts.

"I'm sorry? What did you say?" asked Tony.

"Oh! Um, sorry, I was talking to someone else," she lied.

"What can I do for you Mr. Martin?" Priscilla continued.

"I thought I had better call as your son said you'd be happy to help with our scout retreat. I just wanted to verify that with you," Tony said.

"Oh, well. It was not something I had planned on."

Priscilla hesitated as thoughts of spending a weekend with a bunch of eight and nine year old boys was not what she thought of as fun.

"Well, I understand if you don't want too, but we sure could use you," Tony said disappointedly.

"I'm not really very good at camping. I don't know what good I'd be," Priscilla insisted.

"You can leave all that stuff to us. I just thought the boys might like to have a female present," Tony said, hoping that she might change her mind.

Priscilla was about to politely decline when she looked at her son, his eyes pleading for her to go. How could she resist?

"Well, Okay. Why not! I'm your woman Mr. Martin!" Priscilla said with a hint of flirtation.

It didn't go unnoticed by Tony who had special plans for Mrs. Johnson, but not for this trip.

"Great! Should I pick you and your son up or would you rather drive yourselves?" He asked sincerely, hoping that she would say the former.

"I don't want to inconvenience you," she let the words linger.

"No trouble at all. Besides our boys are quite close. It'll be fun. Shall I pick you up around 7:30?" he asked.

"In the morning? Oh my! Well, yes, but I can't promise how I'll look at that hour," She teased Tony.

Again, more thoughts of this buxom woman raced through Tony's head. Easy does it Tone, don't get too excited. Gotta take it slow, he told himself.

"Not to worry Mrs. Johnson. I'll not be looking to dapper myself. See you Saturday at 7:30 sharp."

Tony said his goodbyes and hung up the phone, while Priscilla stood there in a slight daze wondering aloud,

"Did I just make a date with a married man?"

She hung up the phone and looked at her son.

"Looks like you've got your den mom for the weekend."

She ruffled his hair and went back to making dinner, an appetizing chicken fettuccini Alfredo. It was funny to her how the Alfredo sauce made her think of something much more sexual. The essence of a man she thought and how she loved pleasing them and letting their essence... She let the thought trail off as her son asked for more milk.

The big day had come and Priscilla was up long before seven thirty. She took her shower and donned her best camping outfit before waking her son. When Tony arrived, Priscilla surprised him by walking out the door with son in tow, dressed in camouflaged khaki shorts and matching top.

"Hey, that's some outfit there Mrs. Johnson. I hope we don't lose you in the woods when we take our hike," Tony teased her.

"I might just want to get lost from a bunch of eight and nine year old boys," replied Priscilla, only half jokingly.

"Well we better get going. Fortunately, it's only a thirty minute drive," He said.

Priscilla hopped in the front seat of his 99' Ford Explorer SUV. The midnight blue vehicle had seen its share of off road trips, but the inside was very clean and Priscilla noticed it immediately. They talked about what the camping trip was about to help pass the short drive while the boys carried on their own conversation.

As Priscilla sat in the passenger seat, she began to notice things about Tony. His large hands were weathered from hard labor. She wondered if they would feel coarse on her skin. His clean shaven face lent a nice musky smell of aftershave lotion. How she'd like to have that face close to her inner most being. His arms were muscular without being bulky, Priscilla thought about them holding her tight, not letting her move, constraining her, confining her. She wondered where that thought came from as they pulled into the camp grounds driveway.

"Well, here we are. I sure hope you have a good time," He looked directly into her pale green eyes and continued,

"I'm sure we can make it interesting enough for you so you'll wanna come back the next time."

He held her gaze in his until the boys opened their doors and slammed them shut again, breaking the trance between Priscilla and Tony. Without another word, Tony climbed out of the Explorer and began to unpack the provisions that he brought, leaving Priscilla to grab her own gear. She expected him to be a gentleman and offer to take her load, but then realized that he had more than his share to carry.

Priscilla grabbed her gear and headed towards the group of men and boys that had gathered. She instantly regretted her decision to come as she was one of only two females. At least I'm not the only one, she thought to herself, trying to make the best of the situation.

Hands were extended as the fathers came around and introduced themselves to Priscilla with the other scout mom being the last. She smiled at Priscilla and said,

"It'll be okay. While there's a lot of testosterone here, they're more interested in finding snakes and bugs then thinking about us as women."

"Oh that's just great. I hate snakes," said Priscilla.

"By the way, my name's Cammy, well Camille actually, but most everyone calls me Cam," said Cammy.

"Priscilla," she said extending her hand to Cammy.

"So you've done this before?" Priscilla continued to ask.

"Oh yes. This is the seventh time I've been out with the boys. It's really pretty tame once you get used to sleeping on the ground. Besides, just between us women. How often do you get to be surrounded by this many men and not have to worry about doing all the cooking and cleaning. Trust me on this; you'll wanna come back after this weekend," Cammy said smiling.

She was homely looking thought Priscilla, but not unattractive. She returned the smile and followed Cammy to the trails which lead back into the woods where the camp site had already been chosen. Priscilla began to wonder about bathroom facilities when Cammy turned and said,

"Oh! And another thing -- even though were in the wilderness, the men have always built us are own latrine. So only you and I will have to share. There's no running water of course, but it's not all bad," Cammy returned to walking the trail behind a bunch of nine year olds.

"Us?" asked Priscilla.

"Oh yes. There was another scout mother, but she doesn't come anymore," replied Cammy.

"Why not?" asked Priscilla.

"Well, I'm not one to gossip, but she was just a little too uptight, if you know what I mean," said Cammy.

Priscilla had no clue what she meant, but decided to let it go. Later on it was determined that Cammy would be with the older boys, while Priscilla would have the younger group. There were a total of twenty-eight boys split up amongst the eight adults, six men and the two women. Not bad odds if you were looking to hook up thought Priscilla.

The scouts set up camp and foraged for fire wood, made wood carvings and learned about knot tying. Priscilla had always enjoyed camping when she was a kid and remembered a few things that her father taught her. She dug a pit four foot deep by four foot wide and told the boys to find a dozen medium size rocks. When they had accomplished that task, she had them build a fire and put the rocks in until they became hot.

While that was going on, she took the two large hams that she brought and placed brown sugar and pineapples on them before wrapping them up tightly with tin foil. When the rocks were hot enough, she had a couple of the fathers place the rocks in the pit and then put he hams on top. She then buried the hams with the dirt and marked the spot with a large stick. That evening, everyone enjoyed the best ham they had ever had. All the boys and fathers were amazed with what Priscilla had taught them about cooking in an Indian oven.

Later that night when everyone was settling down to sleep, Tony came over to Priscilla and asked,

"How did you learn that dinner trick?"

"My father and I used to go camping when I was a girl. Mom wasn't much for camping so dad taught me a thing or two about cooking out. I've got another recipe that I'll teach the boys tomorrow."

"Great. I'm sure it'll be as big a hit as this ham was," Tony said in honesty.

"It'll be even better. I promise," Priscilla replied.

She couldn't help but notice the way the light from the camp fire was showing on his face. The reflection of the campfire flickered back and forth from his brow to his lips. Casting a shadow that might normally look ominous to her, but for some reason, she found it alluring. She felt desire for him, to be dominated by him, to give him anything he wanted.

Tony stood up, giving his praise for her efforts once again, claiming they would make it up to her somehow soon. She wasn't sure who they were, but then again, she didn't care. Priscilla fell fast asleep on her lumpy bed made of fallen tree leaves and moss.

It was after one o'clock in the morning when Priscilla woke up hearing muffled voices a short distance away. She laid there for a moment as her mind sifted through the fog that clouded her thoughts. When she heard a muffled laugh again, she sat up, listening more intently, waiting to hear them once again, trying to pinpoint its exact location.

There was a cracking sound as if someone had just stepped on a twig breaking it in half. Priscilla turned to look behind her and when she did, they pounced. Unseen in the dark shadows, they jumped on Priscilla, putting a dark hood over her head and quickly tying a rope around her arms and torso, her hands and feet. Shocked by the attack and amazed at the speed for which they were able to bind her, Priscilla was too stunned to move and the knots too expertly tied for her to try to escape.

Their hands were strong and held her tight, no matter how hard she tried to struggle. A voice whispered in her ear,

"Relax. We're not going to do anything to you, except make you watch."

They picked her up and carried her, sleeping bag and all, a short distance before setting her down, the ropes holding her hands to her feet, not allowing her to move. Still more shocked at their speed then scared of their actions, it never occurred to Priscilla that she should scream. Their words were echoing in her ears, over and over,

"Make you watch...Make you watch..."

Satisfied that she wasn't going to cause trouble, they removed the dark hood and left her in the shadows where she could not easily be seen. They walked over to a small fire where a naked woman was waiting. Her back was facing Priscilla, so she wasn't sure who it could be, but there was only one other woman on the trip and she assumed that it was Cammy.

The two men, kidnappers, she reminded herself, walked into the fire light and one of them immediately began removing his clothes. It was only then that Priscilla noticed that the two kidnappers were also wearing hoods.

They told the other woman to get on her knees and bow her head to the ground, then to rise and sit on her knees. Then they told her to put on her hood.

She obeyed their every command as she placed the leather hood over her head.

There were small slits for her nose so she could breathe easily and a hole for her mouth so she could talk, or as Priscilla found out, suck on things. Once the hood was on, they took her hands and bound them behind her, then helped her up to a standing position and led her towards Priscilla.

As much as Priscilla was disgusted by being held captive, she was equally intrigued with what they were doing to Cammy, or whoever this was. This woman was more curvaceous than she thought Cammy was. Her hair looked darker and longer than Cammy's blonde locks. No, Priscilla decided, this was most certainly not Cammy.

The two kidnappers began to run their hands all over the woman. They played with her hair, kissed her cheek, nibbled on an earlobe and touched her breasts. Slowly, they moved their hands over her body, never lingering any one place for too long. Still, the woman gave no protests, but then why would she, thought Priscilla.

Her body was toned, but not flat. Her breasts were not large, yet were supple. Her pussy was cleanly waxed and Priscilla had noticed that she had the nicest ass she had ever seen on a woman. Priscilla thought briefly about a near encounter she almost had and wondered why that came to mind. This woman looked nothing like that one.

The kidnappers spread the woman's legs slightly more then shoulder width apart and then moved their hands down to her pussy, spreading her lips apart so that Priscilla would see the moisture there. Priscilla herself was becoming moist too. Still she sat their and watched, never feeling fear for herself.

The kidnappers told the woman that she had an onlooker and that they wanted her to cum. She merely nodded and said,

"Thank you Master."

They pushed her to her knees and one of the kidnappers started to stroke his cock before slapping the woman's face with it. She eagerly accepted his cock in her mouth and began sucking and licking on it for all her worth. The other kidnapper held her hair out of the way with one hand and took a whip that Priscilla had not seen before and smacked her on the ass with the other.

The leather straps left small welts that quickly faded away, but Priscilla could see the excitement that the whip caused. Each slap was harder than the last one and each slap made the woman moan louder, asking for it harder. Priscilla had almost forgotten about being bound until she tried to touch her soaking wet pussy. She should be scared, afraid for her life, yet she felt that she was never in any real danger. Her mind was intrigued by what she saw, secretly wanting to be the woman who was enjoying herself.

Faster and faster, the man's cock would slide in and out of the woman's mouth. His ass muscles would clench and release as he pumped into her mouth deeper, forcing his cock down her throat until she gagged slightly, but she never stopped sucking and stroking him. Priscilla heard his deep voice say over and over,

"Oh yeah. That's it my little Cum Slut. Take my cock deep down your throat."

"Yah, good Cum Slut. Suck me good!"

Priscilla wanted to change places with the woman, if for no other reason than to get her hands on her pussy and to rub her clit. Never before had she seen another woman suck on a man's cock in person and Priscilla found that she liked it. She liked being a voyeur, but more so, she wanted to be able to touch her pussy, or better yet, to have someone else touch her, to make her cum.

"Oh yah! That's it Cum Slut. Swallow my cock, swallow me whole."

At that moment, the man arched his back, holding the woman's head and pushed himself forward as hard as he could. The woman gagged again and Priscilla could see trickles of cum escaping the side of her mouth. The person behind her continued to whip the woman's ass with the leather straps. Higher they would lift the whip, harder they would bring it down. The harder they slapped her ass, the louder the woman moaned and asked for more.

"Harder. Please give it to me harder," she said as she looked over her shoulder.

The muffled voice behind the hood said in a pitch higher than the first kidnappers,

"You want it Bitch. You want me to slap you hard? You cum Slut, I'll slap your ass."

And down came the whip. The leather straps hitting her harder still, so hard the woman grunted,

"Ohhhh!"

Her eyes rolled back as her head tilted down. On her hands and knees now, she asked,

"Oh God! Please fuck me. Somebody fuck me now! Please!"

The person behind her grabbed her hair and said

"Yah, I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you with this," showing her the hard plastic handle of the whip.

They let go of her hair and slid the long black handle in her pussy, holding it there for the woman to push herself back against it, before sliding it out, causing the woman to push her ass back even further, begging,

"Please put it back in, this girl wants it inside her. Please fuck her with it."

They slap her ass once more causing the woman to writhe in pain and pleasure, and then they insert the handle of the whip back inside her pussy. Priscilla couldn't take her eyes off the woman as she rocked back and forth on the whip handle. Her pace quickened as her climax drew near.

"Oh God, Oh yes!" she cried out,

"Does the Cum Slut wish to have an orgasm?" asked the person behind her.

"Yes Mistress. May I cum?"

Mistress? Thought Priscilla. The person behind her is a woman? Priscilla was taken by surprise. She never imagined that she was looking at anything other than two men and one woman. Priscilla felt her pussy juices flowing down her inner thighs like never before.

"Master? This Cum Slut wishes to have an orgasm. What shall I do?" asked the female voice behind the hood.

"Take your whip and slap her ass again while you finger her clit. Make this Cum Slut cum," he commanded.

The woman in the hood raised her whip once again and slapped the others ass, then inserted two fingers deep into her pussy, causing her to moan and groan as she climaxed.

"Oh Yes. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Oh thank you master for letting this girl cum."

She arched her back and rocked back and forth as the other continued to fuck her with her fingers and the handle of the whip. In a final fit of undeniable ecstasy, the woman collapsed as she cried out,

"Oh Yes, Oh my God. Yes, that's it, right thereeeee."

Priscilla's pussy was aching with desire as she began to move her thighs back and forth in an attempt to make herself cum, but it wasn't having the desired effect. She thought about saying something to her two kidnappers, but didn't have to as they approached her first. They stopped and asked,

"Did you like your show?"

Unsure of what to say, Priscilla merely nodded.

"You were a good girl and didn't call for help. Next time we'll let you be the center of attention," said the male voice.

Priscilla continued to stare at the couple, still unsure if she should speak or not. Still the words, Next Time, gave her goosebumps. How did they know there would be a next time? How did they know she wouldn't say something the next morning? Suddenly, Priscilla felt scared. They put the dark hood over her head again and told her to keep quiet or else. She did exactly as they commanded and let them carry her back to her camp site.

"It would be best that you don't say a word," The male voice said soothingly, making Priscilla relax somewhat.

When they had finished untying her, they reminded her again not to say a word and then left as quickly as they came. Priscilla sat for the longest time rubbing her hands and angles where the ropes that bound her and left their mark. Her thoughts replayed scene after scene of what she had just witnessed. Her pussy became moist again and Priscilla found her hands wanting to touch herself, to finally get a chance to bring herself to the orgasm her body screamed for earlier.