Cum Scout Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg turned to Tony and said,

"Brother," Greg spoke using the common term when greeting another master, "My slave has touched yours without permission. What would you think is a proper punishment?" he asked Tony.

"Your submissive seems to be taking great pleasure in using her whip. Let her use it on them both, just for good measure." Tony said.

"Thank you Master," the women said in unison, each moving around on their hands and knees and facing directly towards Priscilla, who was unaware that the whole ceremony was for her benefit.

Slowly the third woman began to use the whip on first one then the other. Each slap being harder then the previous one. The men counted to five before Tony had her stop. No sense in the women having all the fun. He then walked towards Cammy and asked,

"Now my little Cum Scout Mother. Are you ready for what was discussed earlier?"

Cammy smiled and nodded eagerly. She lay on her back and began to play with her breasts, massaging them at first and then pulling on her nipples, making them stand out, firm and hard. The four men gathered around her and took their cocks in their hands and began to stroke themselves until each was erect.

Master Greg pulled his two women over and told them to take turns sucking each mans cock while they watched Cammy masturbate. Obediently, each woman followed his instructions taking one cock into their mouth while they stroked another with their hand.

Priscilla was amazed at the dexterity and coordination that both women had. She sat near the bush and watched in stunned amazement. This was so much better than the previous night, she thought as she opened up her blouse and reached inside her shirt to fondle her own breasts.

Her nipples where hard and protruding. Even the slightest touch sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Priscilla continued to watch as Cammy and the other women took turns sucking and stroking the four men, with Cammy having two cocks at one time.

She sucked one cock and then the other, stroking them both and then taking them both in her mouth. The other two women were on hands and knees facing each other, their lips locked and their tongues twirled as both were being fucked from behind.

Priscilla suddenly felt left out. The touch of her own hands wasn't enough, but did she have the courage to walk up to this group of people and get naked? She continued to watch in amazement as Cammy was now the focal point of the group's attention.

Cammy was in the middle of a circle, surrounded by the four men and two women. Tony pulled Cammy up by her elbow, his cock standing straight out as it brushed against her hips.

"Slave!" he said.

"Yes Master?" she replied.

"Go get your surprise for the group," he said.

Priscilla watched Cammy move gracefully past the men and women and off to Priscilla's right. Her attention was refocused on the men standing there, each of them rubbing their cocks while the women began to masturbate. It was unlike anything Priscilla would ever have imagined. So deep was her concentration on the group's actions that she didn't hear Cammy walk up from behind.

"Priscilla," Cammy said tapping her on the shoulder.

"Oh God! You scare the hell out of me," said a startled Priscilla.

"Come with me," said Cammy as she tugged on Priscilla's hand. "Besides, I've been watching you touch yourself. I know that you like what you see."

Together the two women walked towards the others, Cammy totally naked like the rest of the group and Priscilla, her shirt unbuttoned, her hands still wet with the moisture from her pussy.

"Welcome to our little society Priscilla," said Tony extending his hand for her to take.

"You've been summoned to our little society to become our newest member. We all know that you've been watching us and I can see that you've been enjoying yourself."

Tony tugged at her open shirt, exposing her naked breasts for the rest to see. They all walked towards her, each person taking turns in touching her breasts. Priscilla stood there while the three women removed her clothes and then stood back while the men surrounded her.

Hands were on her breasts, her ass, holding her arms firmly, not letting her move. She continued to stand when each one pressed their firm erections onto her body. Priscilla's juices flowed down her thighs while each man took turns sliding a finger into her pussy, before removing it and sucking on her wetness.

Cammy stood and watched with a fascination in her eyes, while the other two women were again locked in their own embrace. Priscilla watched Cammy watching her which only excited Priscilla more.

The men gently pushed Priscilla to her knees. First with Greg standing in front of her, his large cock only inches from her mouth. Tony looked down at Priscilla saying,

"Suck him Priscilla. Suck his cock until he cums."

She didn't have any other thoughts, as she eagerly took Greg's cock in her mouth. Priscilla showing off her technique as she held his cock in her hands and placed her mouth against it. Her grip was firm and slick from the saliva from her mouth. Only a few minutes later, Greg was moaning out as he came,

"Oh yah. Fuck that's good. Take my cum in your mouth Priscilla."

She sucked him harder still, letting his fluid sit on her tongue. Its warmth filled her mouth, overflowing and dribbling down her chin, unable to swallow it all.

Tony walked behind Priscilla and slid his cock slowly into her pussy. He kept his pace constant as she took the next cock into her mouth. Just like before, Priscilla stroked and sucked him simultaneously until he too came in her mouth.

Off to her left was Cammy with the fourth man, fucking her while laying on their sides, and to her right was Greg who was busy with the other two women.

Priscilla continued to stroke and suck the cock in her mouth while Tony continued to fuck her from behind. His cock pressing against her at just the right angle to bring Priscilla to the brink of climax.

Tony quickened his pace, his hands holding her hips as he pounded his cock into faster and faster. Her moans becoming louder and louder with each stroke of his hips. Priscilla removed the cock from her mouth and looked over her shoulder at Tony saying,

"That feels so good. Fuck me harder, Master. This girl wants to cum."

"So you've decided to become my slave then Priscilla?"

"Just keep fucking me and I'll do as you wish," she said.

"Then my slave, I'll take your body to do as I want."

He removed his cock from her pussy and walked around in front of her, grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Priscilla loved the taste of herself on his cock and see took her time devouring him. When Tony was close to cumming, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load of cum on her face and breasts.

The others had all stopped and watched as he did, with the three women leaning down to Priscilla and licking his cum off her body. Two of them each took a nipple in their mouth while Cammy bent down and put her tongue on Priscilla's soaking wet pussy. Priscilla didn't care who did what at that point, she just wanted to cum.

"Oh my God! That's it, right there, Oh yes," she cried out as she climaxed, grabbing hold of Cammy's hair and not letting go.

"Lift her up and put her on the bench," commanded Tony.

They all lifted Priscilla's body and carried it over to the table and laid her on the blanket that covered it. Priscilla was still tingling from her orgasm when they men and women all started to touch her body again.

The men stood two on each side and all began to stroke themselves again, while the women ran their hands on her face, her shoulders, her feet and calves. Never before had Priscilla felt so excited. The men began to stroke themselves faster, as if it were a competition to be the first to shoot cum on her body.

Priscilla reached out with both hands and took Greg and Tony's cocks in her hands and began to suck on them again. First one then the other. For Priscilla there was nothing going on in the world except for the cocks in her hands and mouth. She stroked and sucked like never before until each man shot one more load of cum in her mouth while the other two shot their wads across her belly and breasts.

The women continued to play with her body bringing Priscilla to three more orgasms. Cammy took her place on the table and laid there with her legs spread wide.

The women both knelt down and began to kiss her legs working up to her inner thighs and higher. Both women took turns giving Cammy licks and bites. Both women slid their fingers inside her and stood up to suck on her nipples.

The group watched as one girl climbed on top of the table and lowered herself down on Cammy's face, who immediately began to eat her pussy. The other woman lowered her head between Cammy's legs and did the same to her.

Priscilla's thoughts were to join in and started to make a move when Tony grabbed her elbow and said,

"You do not have permission to join. Stay here and watch by my side."

Cammy and the other woman soon cried out in ecstasy as they came almost simultaneously, their bodies writhing as they did.

Priscilla was amazed at how wet she still was as she place a finger on her clit and soon began rubbing herself once more.

Tony felt the urge to have one more climax, so he grabbed Priscilla by her hips and slid his cock inside her once more. His pace was slow at first, but quickly sped up as he pushes Priscilla over the table, her tits dangling over Cammy's face.

Tony fucked her hard and fast for five minutes until the site of Cammy sucking on Priscilla's breasts pushed him over the edge. He exploded in her pussy, his cum seeping down her legs.

The night had passed so quickly, that Priscilla barely noticed the sky becoming lighter. It was Greg that first noticed and mentioned that dawn was near. The group each took turns making the others cum once more, with Priscilla still the center of attention, after which they put their clothes back on.

"Whew! I got a real workout Tony," said an exhausted Cammy.

"Glad to be of help Cam. How about you Greg? Steve? Tim? You guys feel week in the knees like me?" asked Tony very nonchalantly.

The men laughed and shared a look with Priscilla who was not a little bit shocked at their casualness. Only moments ago, they were all naked and fucking each other and now it was like a social gathering.

Priscilla put on her clothes, still numb to the events that took place that night, still far too excited to be tired. Cammy came over to her and simply asked,

"Ready to walk back?"

"Um, yah, I guess so."

The two women began the walk back to the campsite, Priscilla following Cammy. She stopped in mid tracks and asked,

"So is that it? We're done? Nothing more?"

"No. Now you're a member of the Cum Scout Motherhood," said Cammy smiling before continuing back to the campsite.

Priscilla followed her, lost in her own thoughts. If this is how they camping trips always are, then she planned on signing up for the next several.