Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,457 Followers

"Surprise!" Stacy said grinning at me. "Jim? These are two of my friends from the place where I work," she said introducing the two women, who only then parted, rolling off on either side of the bed in order to greet me. "The black chick is Pauline, the brunette is Lucy, we call her Juicy Lucy because she really, really is..." Stacy said smiling at me.

I was still in a state of shock, I certainly hadn't expected anything like this, and to be honest, I still didn't know what it was I was in for, though having three naked women in the same room together was giving me a pretty good idea. Pauline was extremely tall, slender and very limber looking. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Stacy's, though not by much. Her dark chocolate nipples stood out in stark contrast to her deep almost golden colored skin tone, she was breathtakingly beautiful. Lucy as she'd been introduced, was obviously of Spanish descent, she too had amazingly dark colored nipples, far larger around than any I had seen, her areola almost covering the entire front portion of her breasts, each one capped with extremely hard, thick nipples that looked like the size of my thumb. Like Stacy, she too had long hair, which fell, well down to the middle of her back, and though not entirely shaved, her neatly trimmed little patch showing between her legs looked extremely inviting.

I had stepped in immediately taking my suit jacket off, throwing it over the back of one of the chairs. Stacy handed me a glass of wine, which I eagerly and still somewhat nervously accepted.

"Well you're certainly right about one thing, this really IS a surprise, just what IS going on anyway?" I asked curiously, looking at and appreciating all the eye candy before me.

"Remember your telling me about your biggest fantasy?" she asked. I looked at her, then at the two girls, then back to her again. I'm sure the smile on my face was about as wide as it's ever been. So much so, it almost hurt, and I felt more than a bit giddy.

"You're kidding me...right?"

"You know me better than that," she began. "Just took me a while to set everything up, especially after I explained things to my friends, told them what your fantasy was, and how you'd always hoped one day to experience it. Well...here we all are, and now...you can!"

The fantasy itself wasn't just about being with three girls, it was much more than that, and because of that, it wasn't something I had ever expected to see, certainly not in real life anyway. I had always had a personal fascination with watching a woman squirt. I'd seen a few on some porn movies I'd watched, but never before had I ever been with a woman who did. But even that wasn't the entire fantasy either. Stacy had coaxed out of me the entire thing, which hadn't been all that hard getting me to do, not with my cock in her mouth while telling her. It was erotic enough just in doing that.

"When I told them about it, they thought it would be hot as hell too," she said grinning. "And the fact is, I've actually never been with another woman before myself either, so that was also something new and exciting for me, especially knowing how much these two really can squirt when they cum. Am rather looking forward to seeing...and feeling that myself!"

My own personal fantasy had been feeling, and seeing a woman squirting all over my dick, and preferably two of them if that was even remotely possible. Obviously...it was! But as excited as I was to actually think it was going to happen, so was Stacy, her own little fetish suddenly taking on a whole new dimension for her as well.

When I had finally relaxed and calmed down some, I was then treated to the sensation of having three very luscious women undress me. Not to mention fondle me until I was rock-hard stiff and horny as hell! The four of us soon moved over towards the bed where I was again treated to a smorgasbord of three equally wet pussies, all laying there side-by-side as I sampled each for several long minutes moving between the three of them. It became somewhat of a game then, licking one, moving over, and then being followed closely behind by the one just having been licked or in my case...sucked and licked, until we'd each escalated the height of our pleasures and arousal significantly.

"About ready to feel them squirt on you...on us?" Stacy asked excitedly. Needless to say, I was more than ready.

"Hell yes!" I responded unequivocally.

It was somewhat of an awkward position at first, but certainly well worth the effort. Inserting my cock inside Stacy's nice wet slit, we'd started out with her sitting on top of me, though she had gradually eased herself back until she was physically lying on her back, and me laying on mine. We were barely even connected, almost nigh impossible to move much, lest my prick spring up out of her cunt, which it nearly did twice. Both Lucy as well as Pauline now stood on the bed standing directly over where we were laying, one each to either side of us, each one fingering the other, something I later learned they had very often did once discovering that they both could squirt in pretty much the same fashion. Just seeing this, feeling the head of my cock still tightly clenched inside Stacy's pussy as she lay there frigging her clit was about as erotic a thing as I had ever seen or felt before. But the best (pun intended) was yet to come.

It soon became obvious that they were timing themselves, coordinating their efforts. Something obviously they could have only done with a great deal of practice and familiarity.

"Close?" Pauline had asked.

"Almost," Lucy had responded, already the telltale signs of her pleasure beginning to transform her face. Pauline too looked on the verge of exploding at any second, doing so almost the exact same instant that Lucy did when she cried out with initial warning.

"Now!"

Almost as one they came. A sudden explosive torrent of clear silky warm fluid spraying nearly everywhere in two clashing geysers that met somewhere in the middle. Two streams of girl cum pouring out of each, mingling for a moment in mid-air before cascading down upon Stacy and I in what felt like, and to some extent actually looked like, a rushing waterfall.

"Holy fucking shit!" I cried out in disbelief, pleasure and excited joy at seeing as well as feeling this. Stacy too was likewise giggling almost hysterically, trying to capture some of the two girl's streams in her hands, backwashing it against herself as though washing her face in a mountain stream. The accompanying moans and groans of their pleasured delights simply intensifying their mutually combined orgasm, as well as ours. Stacy's thrashing however dislodging my prick, which sprang up like a coiled spring. Upon seeing it, just as the first spurt of my own skyrocketing spunk flew from the tip, Pauline reached down, squatting over it even more directly, still squirting, and now directly aiming her stream against me as she held my cock in hand. I lay there, feeling the rush of my sperm as it ejaculated over and over against her, her hand still holding me, milking me, ensuring that every last ounce of my juice had been expelled.

Needless to say, the bed was soaked, as were we all. But it was a nice erotic warm feeling sensation to lay there in it, feeling the caress of the girls recent spending as the three of them now began smearing my entire body from head to toe in it too. Feeding me at times the remnants and traces of their liquid release.

I was in fact drunk on it, intoxicated with their aroma and taste, surprised when my so recently spent prick didn't merely shrivel up into nothingness, remaining somewhat hard at least, and then growing again as the girls now turned to one another, and began sampling their mutual delights.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching. Pauline on her back, Stacy straddling her face, leaning over just enough to comfortably lick Lucy's succulent looking cunt as she lay in front of her. Just hearing the three girls as they lapped happily away at one another, soon had my cock rising with renewed interest. When it was sufficiently hard enough once again, I moved up between Pauline's legs, placed the head of my dick at her opening and proceeded to tease her clit mercilessly with it until she just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Ok, ok! Enough already!" she cried out half giggling. "Now fuck me with it!" She demanded. I quickly slid inside her, feeling the heat of her cunt as it gripped my shaft, impaling her fully and deeply a moment later. She continued sucking, licking and eating Stacy's cunt, she doing the same to Lucy as I began sliding in and out of her with ever increasing speed and tempo. "Oh fuck that's it! That's it! That's nice!" she called out into Stacy's equally juicy quim, and then came again, literally forcing my prick out of her with the sudden surge of another massively forceful jettison of her hot liquid girl cream.

I had ended my own personal fantasy with being given double head by both Lucy and Pauline, with Stacy riding my face into ecstasy. After that, I was content to just sit there and watch, enjoying my wine, and watching the three girls joyfully exhaust one another well on until morning where I again briefly fucked them each until just managing to ink out a dribble or two of my spunk into each one of their waiting mouths.

Stacy and I slept in one another's arms until checkout later on that next afternoon. As we got dressed and prepared to leave, she turned to me. "Now...it's your turn to fulfill one of my fantasies," she told me. "Which I'll tell you about on the way back home."

**

After what I had experienced, something I never felt in a million years that I ever would, I knew that if it was even remotely possible, I had to return the favor. The problem was, I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, nor did I think I'd ever be able to convince a group of guys to go along with either, necessarily, and leave it within the boundaries and specific's of Stacy's fantasy and desire. She wasn't looking for a gang-bang, in fact...she'd made it perfectly clear that the only person she actually wanted to have intercourse now, was with me. Though she certainly wasn't opposed to sucking a few cocks during that, or in being watched by several others while we did. But her primary focus, desire and want, was to simply be cum on, massively, all over her entire body. That was it in a nutshell. So like I said, finding enough guys, approaching them, and then getting some assurance from them that, that was all it would be, was a challenging dilemma. Or so at first I thought anyway.

It was several days later while at work that I had gone out to lunch with one of the guys whom I mostly closely associated with being a friend I could trust. He was one of a very select few whom I thought I could, and who I had told and shared with him a few things with regards to Stacy. When we got into the topic of sex, which we generally always did, I casually mentioned to him Stacy's quirky little fantasy. I watched as his eyes lit up in excitement.

"Fuck man! I'd do something like that in a heartbeat, and not even think twice about doing it either!"

The thing was, Ed was happily married to a very good looking woman. In all the years I had known him, I'd never once heard that he'd ever cheated on his wife, nor would he either. They seemed to have one of the rare perfect relationships, so though he might have had no problem looking, I knew without any doubt that Ed would never truly stray from his wife. This however, was something he actually entertained doing, primarily because all he would do, and be willing to do, was stand there and jerk himself off without touching anyone.

"I might know a couple of other guys I could talk to," he told me. "Let me look into it, and then get back to you." I was pleasantly surprised when days later, he called me. "Jim? I've got fourteen guys lined up...is that enough? Too many? Too few? You tell me."

"Seriously? Fourteen?"

"Yep, and they all know the rules, and they're each and every one of them good with it. So...now, it's up to you to let us know where and when, and I promise, we'll all be there!"

Now it was my turn to surprise Stacy, which I knew she would be.

**

The first thing I had to do however was coordinate her nights off. Not giving away any details, I simply asked her when she had the next available night off, and when she could safely spend most of it with me. That was when I first learned she really didn't work at any restaurant, the way her parents thought she did.

"So where do you work then?" I asked curiously. I guess I shouldn't have been all that surprised, especially after having met her two "co-workers" Pauline and Lucy. I'd had a hard time picturing the three of them as waitresses to begin with.

"I work at XXX-Ray," she told me, which I knew was an exotic dance club, and a rather popular one at that. It had some technological advances I'd heard about, and had honestly been anxious to see. Now I had an even bigger reason for going. In addition to the girls actually dancing live on stage, in the nude of course, the club had also devised a way to project their images down and amongst the crowd, thus with a special pair of glasses, everyone could literally enjoy a near-lap dance, with the girls gyrating right there in front of them. Everyone then got an up close and personal look at the girls, and there was obviously no danger of any of them getting fondled or groped by anyone in the audience.

"Aren't you worried about your parents finding out?" I asked concernedly.

"No, not really. I purposely picked a particular restaurant that I know they don't like, and won't go there to eat. I only work three days a week, and then every other weekend at the club. Since there's several of those restaurants around town, I've also told them that I am a floater more than a regular, so can end up going to anyone of them at a moment's notice. Like I said, I don't really worry about them dropping in to see me, and for sure...dad would never in a million years wind up at the club either."

That one I wasn't too sure about. When I'd first heard about club XXX-Ray and its fancy erotic floorshow, I'd mentioned it to Mike. At the time, even he said he might go there at least once to see what it was all about. I made a mental note to take him there myself on a night I was sure Stacy wouldn't be working in hopes of that taking care of any curious interest he might have. The last thing either one of us needed, was for Stacy's father to show up at the club one evening while she was actually working.

The best place to pull this off was at my place too. But there again, I didn't want a whole bunch of cars parked outside either. That would be a dead giveaway in and of itself, and I really did want this to be somewhat of a surprise if I could manage it. What we came up with, was having everyone park their cars down the street at the school, and then in one's and two's perhaps, walk around the block and enter into the house from the side door, facing away from Stacy's home. In doing that, I was reasonably confident we could get everyone inside without their being seen.

I was a little worried she might ruin the surprise by coming over too early, before I could get everyone in here. But I managed to put her off simply by saying that I indeed had something special planned, and that I didn't want her arriving before I had everything set up for her, otherwise it would ruin it for her. So though curious, and half expecting something, I was still pretty confident she had no idea there would be fifteen naked guys all standing downstairs in my den waiting for her when she finally did come over.

Downstairs in the den, I had blown up a single air mattress, and then covered that with several soft, warm blankets ensuring she would be as comfortable and cozy as possible. At the appointed time, I then met her at the back door, telling her as part of the surprise that she needed to be blindfolded, she of course excitedly, and readily agreed. I then led her downstairs to the den, leading her inside where fourteen guys all naked stood excitedly waiting for her. And by excited, each and every one of them was standing there with a rock hard cock in hand. It was at that point that I slowly undressed her, much to the delight of the guys still silently standing around expectantly waiting. After I had, I then had her lay down on the bed I had made for her, and quickly undressed myself. Now there were fifteen naked, and very excited guys standing about, when I finally told her she could safely remove the blindfold.

The surprise and delight in her eyes was priceless when she did. If I thought my smile had been big upon seeing her and the two girls in the room when she surprised me, it was nothing in comparison to the look on her face now realizing I had managed to surprise her just as much, if not more so.

"You did it! You actually did it!" she exclaimed looking up and all around her, as everyone had now come in a bit more closely looking down and appreciating her beautifully nude body. But that was also when she saw the stickers, and looked at me questioningly. "Ok, I'm confused a little bit, what's the difference between red and blue dots on their upper thighs?" she asked.

"Well, it's like this," I said laughing a little. "The guys with red dots on their thighs are cool with just jerking off while looking at you. But they're either married, or committed to someone, and don't feel like they could honestly do anything more than that. Sort of like masturbating while watching a porno, or looking through a magazine. I mean, you're the real thing here of course, but they'd only agreed to do this, for me...for you, as long as they weren't expected to do anything else."

Stacy giggled. "And the blue dots then?"

"Well honey...that's entirely up to you. They're willing to do as much, or as little as you want them to, but at least you now know which ones you can touch, and which ones you can't. Having the stickers on their upper thighs where you can see them clearly enough, should ensure that everyone's in agreement with whatever we're doing here." Once again she laughed, obviously excited.

We quickly introduced everyone to her, and then she lay back, excited to have them perform however she saw fit, which began with a one on one introduction again, standing over her in a line, fondling themselves while she watched, masturbating herself, until all fifteen of us had taken a turn doing so.

"Ok, all of you with the red dots, if you'd stand in front of me in a semi-circle where I can see you," she began directing the six men who had agreed only to jerk themselves off for her and nothing else. "And the rest of you, feel free to touch me wherever you'd like, with whatever you'd like, though don't block my face, as I want to see the rest of you standing around as you play with yourselves for me," she stated.

And so it began.

I had to admit. I really hadn't expected this to be all that erotic to see it myself. I mean a room full of very straight guys, all standing about playing with themselves, and only a single woman present. But the truth of the matter was, it was far more erotic and sensual than I could have ever imagined, and it was also obvious that more than one guy there was finding it to be the same thing as well. Not everyone was just looking at Stacy, many of the guys were periodically stealing glances at one another as they stood there fisting themselves, whether they'd admit to doing it or not, and obviously enjoying it when they did.

And not too surprisingly, there were more than just a few early, quick cummers too, though Stacy had told everyone early on, when and if they were ready to shoot...to just go ahead and do it. They were free to squirt on her anywhere they wanted, though she'd prefer it if they'd not empty their entire loads on her face as she would much rather be able to enjoy seeing them actually coming, as opposed to just feeling it. In addition to that of course, if they could manage it, they were welcome to spurt on her as often as they liked. With that being said, Stacy settled back to enjoy the feel of several hands exploring her, teasing and caressing her body, breasts, ass and more than a few fingers likewise sharing and exploring her cunt, mine included. The others, all standing about watching, quite happily stroking their dicks.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,457 Followers