Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been begging them to stop that fucking vibrator but they wouldn't. Instead, Cheryl took another dildo and decided that it was time she fucked my ass. And Misty put on the feeldoe and began fucking my mouth with it. Thank god she didn't push it in too far. I was kind of blinded because of her, and more than a little pre-occupied by the vibrator in my pussy and the dildo being rammed into my rectum. This is one of the times I thought my pussy or rectum might be seriously damaged. But by then I didn't give a fuck. I was just resigned to having them do what they wanted. It's so weird. All the pain, the abuse, the sheer nastiness of what they were doing to me -- it had my lust up to fever pitch. I ached to feel real cocks in me. But they were busy elsewhere.

While I watched, Eric fucked Donna and Mark fucked Tina. They didn't stop this time; they came inside the girls. So naturally, both girls took turns squatting over my face, making me suck the cum out of their pussies. Everyone was gathered around closely, watching the cum drool out of their used pussies and onto my mouth and on my tongue. The girls giggled and laughed, and jeered at me. Misty just stood there looking freakish with that feeldoe dong sticking out of her. She was actually stroking it like she could make it cum or something.

That's all for tonight, Susan. I was about to meet a pair of new visitors for the first time, but I don't want to go into that part yet. So I'll continue tomorrow....

********

Time: Monday, mid-afternoon.

Just got home from work. I'll try to finish this before Princess gets home from school. If I make it too brief and you have questions just ask.

You asked about Laura: She was really involved in the slapping and pinning and all that group activity. And she made me eat her both times in the all-girl round-robin on my face, as well. But a lot of the time she did sit back and watch. I think she preferred being a part of the action when it was a group activity, but didn't want to put on a show with just me and her alone.

I left off with me still hanging upside down and getting fucked in the butt by Cheryl (using the dildo) and the curved vibrator taped on my pussy, driving me well over the edge. And eating the guys' cum out of Donna and Tina.

After enduring this for a while they finally stopped and took the dildo out. Then it became tickle time. I guess the spanking wasn't enough. Now I had all five girls (Misty still with the dong on) finding places to tickle me. I was laughing so hard that it hurt and I began crying from it and finding it hard to breathe. But they just continued. Then I began peeing myself. I didn't realize I was doing it until they started yelling about it. I pissed a shower all over myself.

This is when Jason and Rosco arrived. They came in just in time to watch me piss all over myself, and take part in the next round of "Piss On Cathy."

Watching me piss myself seemed to trigger their need to empty bladders. My head and shoulders were put back on the chair and each of them pissed on me. I don't mean the guys. The girls all took a turn and squatted over me, soaking my face and hair and chest in hot urine. Then Eric, Mark and Jason joined in. Jason was too hard to release his piss, so Cheryl gave him a hand job and had him cum into my open mouth.. .. Then he peed on me. Eric and Mark had no trouble and drenched me in turn. I was lying there dripping pee from eight people, while they all stood around laughing at me and making obscene remarks. I think Cheryl was the worst. She was really becoming the aggressor towards me now. I did not like her pissing on me. And seeing her jack off Jason before he peed bothered me for some reason.

As I half hung, half lay there, I noticed something. As the warm urine splashed and flowed over me, some got in my mouth and I involuntarily swallowed. The tastes varied. Some had strong flavored pee, some had mild. I remembered you remarking once that the taste of a person's pee is heavily dependent on what he or she has eaten. Another passing thought: Shit, I'm becoming a connoisseur of human urine.

And speaking of piss, I was actually getting pissed that none of the guys had fucked me. As much as I was enjoying everything they were doing to me, I really, really wanted to get fucked. I hadn't believed it when they said that the guys couldn't fuck me this day, that I belonged only to the girls. I was looking forward to getting fucked. But this was being denied to me.

The girls wanted to try out the feeldoe on me. So I was finally untied and taken down. What a relief. My head reeled for a time as the blood flowed back around my body and out of my head. Then a rope was tied around my waist and tied to the overhead beam. I was forced to bend over as far as possible and my bound arms were tied to my knees. So I was stuck bent double with no way of straightening up.

Misty was already wearing the feeldoe so she fucked me first. I was being banged in my pussy by her and Cheryl got in front of me and pushed the dildo that had been in my ass into my mouth and was making me suck it. Talk about being humiliated; here I was sucking a fake cock that had just come out of my ass. Yuck. (Did I mention that I was loving all this?)

I came really fast from this abuse. Keep in mind that I had only recently had that vibrator killing me with orgasms. So this didn't take much. Misty kept it up until she came then offered the feeldoe to Donna, who willingly took her turn fucking me with it. After she got off, Cheryl took over and let Tina ram the dildo down my throat. Then Laura fucked me and Tina fucked me last. Each girl came while fucking me and I'm pretty sure that I came with each girl, too. But the truth is, the whole thing became a blur of cocks, dildos, vibrators, and orgasms.

When things slowed down, the spitting contest began. Eric, Mark and Jason got to stand in front of me while one of the girls sucked them off. Everyone sat around to watch the show. Laura sucked Eric, Tina sucked Mark, and Cheryl sucked Jason. I think this is the only time Laura put on a solo show for everyone else. The lust-laden atmosphere must have affected her.

I had to watch each of the guys get blown and all I wanted was to be sucking them myself. Watching these cock sucking demonstrations was another cruel torture, but I did reap some small benefit. When each guy ejaculated, the girl who took his cum in her mouth, pushed my head back and spat the cum and saliva mix into my face. Then the girls just held me that way and kept spitting into my face. All of them except for Donna did this. Believe it or not, this was worse than the piss. The spitting was just so insulting, so degrading! When they were done I had cum and spittle just dripping off my face. This was a totally new thing for me, and really disgusting. And arousing. As I hung there like a human horse shoe, I could feel my juices running down my legs. Sometimes I do not understand how my mind and body work.

Then it was break time. They ordered pizza and told me that I was going to have to put on a show for the pizza guy. I told them that I couldn't because I didn't want any locals saying anything to my sister, or her finding anything out. Eric agreed, so instead they just tied me down on the floor and put that bent vibrator in me and turned it on again. I lay there with cum and spittle drying on my face as we waited for the pizza guy to come.

I was in a sexual agony. That damn vibrator kept pulling orgasms out of me. I came repeatedly, and pissed myself again, to boot. I had pretty much lost control of my body by then. I can't complain, really. After all, I had voluntarily given it to them for their use, and they certainly were using it well.

Susan, I really do like giving up control and being abused and humiliated, and they were doing a fine job of it. I'm just surprised at the girls, at how energetically sadistic they were. My girl friends were absolutely gleeful as they beat, humiliated, and tortured me. They make the guys look like pussies.

The pizza finally came and they all just sat there eating it watching me squirm and moan as that damn vibe abused my clit. Cheryl reached over once in awhile and gave one of my nipples a nasty twist and pinch. Each time I had an orgasm she gave my tummy a congratulatory pat, with a "Nice job, slut." Fortunately, the batteries died so I had some relief during half of the time they took to eat.

I knew I was in trouble then, too, because Eric began breaking out candles. These were candles set in those small jars. They lit them and I knew what was coming. I dreaded it because I didn't know how many of them knew how to use the candles without burning me severely.

While the candles burned and melted the wax, the guys all wanted sex again. Tina agreed to fuck Jason but made him wear a rubber. Eric fucked Misty, and Donna fucked her husband. Not wanting to be left out, Cheryl fucked Laura with my feeldoe. After Eric came in Misty, she squatted over my face and made me suck his cum out of her pussy. Then when she was finished, Tina drained Jason's rubber on my face. Finally, Donna sat on my wet face and drained Mark's cum into my mouth. Again, everybody was in close for good views, and Cheryl scooped up some of Jason's cum with her tongue and fed it to me in a gooey kiss.

After that Eric passed out the candles and they organized for a decorate-the-cum-slut party. Since I was already flat on the floor, they left me there. Jason and Mark took my ankles and spread my legs as wide as they could. Then the girls all took turns pouring the hot wax on me.

They poured it all over my front, but concentrated on my tits and pussy. Some of it burned and made me jump and yell. But other times they held the candle too high, and the melted wax cooled enough as it fell to just kind of splash on me. It was never so bad that it hurt too much. But it did burn quite a bit at times. The flesh of my abused pussy lips was especially tender.

When they finished pouring the hot wax on me, the guys all pissed on me again. (The beer they were guzzling seemed to run right through them.) They were able to wash much of the hardened wax off my tits and belly with their hot piss, but it had little effect on the wax on my pussy. They had to pull that wax off because it was melted into my pussy hair. DONT DO THIS WITH PUBIC HAIR. They weren't very gentle, and some of what little hair I have was ripped off with the wax. Damn, that hurts.

[Insert Rosco event here]

They finally untied me and made me clean the floor. I obediently hosed it down and swept up while staying naked. Then they used the hose and gave me a cold shower. The girls all helped wash me down and rinse me off. Brrrr.

Then they started in on me again. Donna had the feeldoe, and Misty had the old strap on. I wound up on top of Donna while Misty fucked my ass. It was a little big for my ass and hurt like hell, but I didn't care. It wasn't a human, but it wasn't animal either. The other girls all stood in front of me and made me eat their pussies while I was DP'd by Misty and Donna. I got them all off this way and Donna came fucking me (I came at least twice). When they were finished Misty had me eat her because she didn't cum with a strap on, of course. She was amazingly wet and I could hear me slurping up her juice as my mouth and tongue worked on her. She's a tasty bitch.

Then they rolled me over and each girl took turns licking my pussy. They were sucking my nipples, licking me all over and eating my pussy. They had suddenly changed from brutal to just plain lustful licking and caressing. I came hard and often from this.

Then the guys came over and joined the licking/sucking party, and each fucked several girls from behind, as the girls worked on me. The guys just kept switching pussies, fucking the girls all around until each guy got off. Don't ask me who came in whom. When everyone was tired, three of the girls had cum oozing out of their pussies. And I was more than satisfied. Exhausted is closer to the truth.

Most of them left after that. I am somewhat confused here. On one hand this was perhaps the greatest, most humiliating, event I have ever gone through. And I don't think I've ever cum as much. But on the other hand I am so pissed about Rosco. I don't get it. Thinking about it now, the humiliation of cumming for him gets me wet even now. But at the same time I feel sick from it. I told Eric that Roscos are out from now on, unless I can get over it myself. And if he doesn't agree then he doesn't have to see me anymore.

Don't worry, I'm not cutting Eric out. But in some way I think he's got a harder erection than ever knowing that he pushed me over a line I didn't want to cross. At least not yet. As confused as I am about what happened, I am glad for him.

Donna and Mark spent the night with me at Karen's. We slept in Karen's queen sized bed, snuggled a bit tight but warm. And yes, we did have sex again. First, she and I sucked him off after dinner. It took him a long time to cum, which was great for us.

Then we let him watch us have sex a couple times, which was fun for all of us. Finally, when all this got him hard again, they DP'ed me. She wore the feeldoe, and I sat on her, and he took my ass from behind, making us into a sex sandwich. Boy do I love double penetration. And in the morning she let me go down on her and let Mark fuck me in my pussy as she watched and cuddled me. That felt warm and gentle, a nice contrast to the long torture session of the day before.

So it all turned out well. But once again I am still sore. God it hurt to fuck Donna and Mark overnight, but I just couldn't not do it. I needed it. I did have Eric stop by for a few minutes Sunday afternoon and I gave him a quickie too, just to let him know all was forgiven.

Well that was my weekend. Good, bad or otherwise.

Gotta go start dinner.

********

Epilogue:

I talked with Cathy via email several times, asked some questions, and probed to be sure she was alright. This was her final report to me about this punishment session and its aftermath.

********

The weird thing about Rosco is that I knew you would be enjoying it and in some ways that made it worthwhile for me as it was happening. I think the shame came from actually cumming in front of all of those people.

Cheryl was really being a bitch and throughout everything I resented her the most. But she actually was pretty sweet at the end. I think she got out whatever resentment she had over me through everything. Afterwards, she was much different. And she was pretty damn good at licking me all over at the end, too. Talk about a mood swing. Maybe she is just a real strong dominant when she's in the mood.

My comments to Eric mean that I do not want someone like Rosco again. However, I did leave the door cracked just a bit in case I ever decide to allow something like that sometime in the future. I have no plans for it, but I don't like using words like "never" because you can't tell when something might change. But it would take a lot for me to want it. And even then I would probably only let him know I would consider it again. And have him surprise me and make it look like I'm opposed to it. But don't get your hopes up.

Sore doesn't begin to describe the effect of all those forced orgasms. I felt like I had done a thousand sit-ups, the way my guts were getting after a while. It hurts to cum that often without a break. Weirdest thing I can think of. Each orgasm gets stronger and stronger and feels fantastic to the point that it's an agony and you can't stand it. I would have always thought that continuous orgasms would be the greatest thing on earth. But they are actually so good that they're harmful. Your belly hurts, your legs lose all strength. Your pussy is so tender that the slightest touch both hurts and stimulates, and your brain is mush. It's freaky.

Goddamn, I loved it, Susan, and never want it again at the same time. But if I don't get it I'll wish I did, and I know I will be disappointed. Go figure. But I am going to tell Eric to try to give me more of a break at some point. I wanted to use my safe word a couple times but was so winded and out of it that I couldn't say it, and once couldn't remember it (Or was that my way of stopping me from saying it?).

I refused to use it with Rosco only because I didn't want Cheryl or the others to know that they had broken me. They had, you know, but I wasn't willing to let them know it.

It hurt having sex with Mark and Donna that night, but I had to have a man in me. The same was true for the following morning, and for Eric's quickie. The pain was worth it. I didn't cum for Eric; I just let him fuck me until he did. Once he came I stopped because I needed to.

Time to get to bed now. Talk more later, Boss.

********

Post Note:

This is Cathy's latest escapade, probably not a good choice to begin a new series about her. But I think if you know more about where she has grown to, you will enjoy the flashbacks to where she came from. And the sexy, weird things she has done along the way.

You may have noticed references to Rosco. I am not allowed to describe this interlude in a posting on Literotica. If you want to read about it, write to me and ask for it. I will mail it to you. Paste it into the story where there is a sign [Insert Rosco event here]. If not, cool. And everyone is happy.

If you have any thoughts about Cathy and what she is doing, feel free to send them to me. I will forward them to her and let her decide if she wants to respond. If you have thoughts about what you want to see her do, or have us do to her, write to me. All reasonable ideas will be considered. If we use your idea I will note your contribution in the story that uses it.

If you are a submissive woman/girl, and are curious about playing with me, write and tell me about yourself. I am a pretty benevolent domme.

By the way, the "we" referred to here is Eric and me. We are partners in planning and carrying out Cathy's abuse. Eric has evolved into a wonderful aide and partner in dominance. Nothing we have done with Cathy could have happened without his energy, innovation, creativity, and planning/organizational skills.

I hope you enjoy Cathy as much as we do.

Susan James

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
soKINKYsoKINKYover 9 years ago
wonderful

I would trade places in a heartbeat. I've read reread over and over. Each time with clamps, a dildo and a wooden spoon. I want to reenact it with some friends. Keep up the stories please

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Welcome back, Jennifer

Thank you for writing, but please note my new update in my profile. Please leave an email address so we can communicate. I cannot verify any of Sara's comments, but she seems sincere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Second Time Around

Hello again Susan, this is the second time I have read Cathy's story, and being bisexual myself, I enjoyed reading it all over again.

(?) Is Sara Marie for real? Does she really let this Gloria, tell her who she can have as a friend? and being hit with a bamboo cane? I'll believe she's being caned, when I'm holding the cane.

Your admirer, Jennifer

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
More feedback from Sara Marie 5-21-2014

This was sent to me anonymously from Sara Marie via the Literotica Feedback messaging service. I think readers should see it, and with her permission, here it is:

This message contains feedback for: Sassy Susan

About the submission: Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title: Yes, Susan, that's fair, I am quick to judge and condemn.

Comments:

And no, I don't mind you posting any comments I've sent to you.

Susan, I think I may have given you the wrong impression. I wasn't looking for a pen pal or even to be immortalized as one of the ladies on your story site. I really was just apologizing, for being an ass.

The fact that you're a very attractive woman did make my apology easier. And about me flirting with you, Susan, I flirt with everyone.

But there's only one woman in my life, that I'm completely devoted to, that's Gloria. She's a Dominant 37 years old, 5'11, Texas Blonde. I'm 31 years old. 5'4, Irish redhead and a submissive masochist.

When Gloria and I are out clubbing alone or with friends, we look like any other group of women out having a good time. But every now and then, someone will recognize me from some party we attended. Most of the time we'll catch a comment like, "Isn't that little redhead, the pain freak, from so and so's party?" or "Look that's the girl at the party that got her ass whipped." And yes, at some of these private parties that we are invited to, I become an attention whore, with Gloria's blessing.

Susan, I know you understand what a Dominant and submissive lifestyle is, so I hope you can see why I cannot accept an outside friendship.

But I have to admit, I was very flattered that you would ask.

Please don't be mad at me.

Sara Marie.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
sara marie, follow up

I hope you do not mind, sara marie, that I am posting your comments to me, and then my responses. This is awkward, and I really would prefer that you and I could have an off-site conversation. I am available at sxysassysusan@aol.com. I will probably be shut off for putting my email address on here, but what the heck.

For our readers, here is what you sent to me, anonymously:

This message contains feedback for: Sassy Susan

About the submission: Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

Wow! Susan, This came as a surprise.

Comments:

Susan, I want to thank you very much, for being so gracious, in the way you responded, it was totally unexpected.

I thought I was reading a story, within a story. About an Author, that would be you, writing a story about, yourself writing a story about a, five on one, hot lesbian gang bang. It was all me, I completely lost the plot.

I had been thinking about writing an apology to you, every since my girlfriend Zoë, called me on the comments I made. Zoë, also pointed out that all the women, in the story are bisexual, like she is. But by this time the damage had been done, I had already posted my comments.

Still I felt no urgency to apologize, since there hasn't been any new posting since 2008, and I had no way of knowing that the site was still active and that you were actively involved here with this site. And since literotica.com, wouldn't allow me to post my apology, I did nothing. I felt the apology should be posted, the same as my attack. But I was unable to do that, so I did the next best thing, I sent it by way of feedback.

Zoë, called me to say she has read my apology, and added. I guess that's the best apology, I should expect from a fucking dyke. I was confused, how could she read my apology? She asked me, Sara, what sort of apology has, "I have not changed my opinion" ?!

Zoë, is one of my closest friends, and the thing I love most about her is, she doesn't hold her tongue, she moves swift and cuts deep!!

I left comments on all your stories under the heading "Lesbian Sex". At that time I was flipping back and forth, between thinking that these are real women and just characters in a story. Although I do remember expressing concern about the safety of one of the women.

Just one last thing.

It is very nice of you to say, "So the story is not accurately named". Susan, I have thought about what you said. How would have you accurately named it? I don't believe I have ever seen a heading that reads, Bisexual Sex Story. And according to Zoë, there's a little of everything in this story, "BDSM", "Lesbian Sex", "Bisexual Sex", "Straight Sex" and "Pee Play". So I don't think that was the problem. And not one of my friends, had the slightest problem understanding, that your story was about bisexual women, not the ones that read it and loved it, or the ones like me, that wouldn't have ever read the story.

Susan, It wasn't anything that you did or didn't do. The problem was with me, I saw what I wanted to see, and when it wasn't, rather than just moving on. I got my panties in a bunch and posted some unpleasant comments, that I now regret..

Susan, please accept my apology, and if possible extend my apology to Cathy.

Hugs and Kisses, Sara Marie. ( And you're still one smokin hot lady !!!)

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

=====================

Ok sara marie. Thank you for your thoughts and clarifications. I would love to chat with you, one on one. You are an interesting and seemingly open young woman. You now have my address, sxysassysusan@aol.com. Please write and open a dialog with me. I love lesbians, and bi women, and straight women. Let's chat and get to find common ground for a friendship. That, after all, is what I do. And I try to help women of all persuasions to find ways to increase their sexual satisfactions.

Please talk to me before you judge me, or condemn me.

Susan James

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn Sweet 18-year old virgin is seduced by lesbian MILF.in Lesbian Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Reverse Seduction A teenage girl with a real MILF, her best friend's mum!in Lesbian Sex
More Stories