Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She cums again for him
1.4k words
4.37
67.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers

I heard his footsteps on the back porch, and a second later he entered the kitchen. The door shut with an ominous finality. "You have thirty seconds to get on your knees with my cock in your mouth." He said as he lifted his arm, and brushed his suit sleeve back, so he could see his watch.

As quickly as I could, I turned off the vegetables I was sautéing for dinner, and crossed the kitchen dropping to my knees. I fumbled with his belt, and knew I had blown it, but kept going anyway hoping the punishment might be less if I finished.

I finally managed to get his cock free of his pants, and moaned with pleasure, as I took it in my mouth. I started licking and sucking it with abandon, sucking his balls into my mouth, tracing up the shaft with my tongue. He took the hair at the back of my neck in his hand, and forced my mouth further down on his shaft. I looked up into his eyes, pushing my ass out, grinding my pussy onto the floor, so he could see my lust. He let me suck at my own pace, stroking my hair, and enjoying himself. Then he shoved his cock down my throat, smiling as I gagged on it, but still struggling to take more. "You took too long," he said holding my head still, the tip of his cock choking me, "Take my belt off, and hand it to me."

Again, I struggled with the belt, feeling dizzy. When I succeeded in freeing the belt from his pants, and handed it to him, he released me and I fell to the floor sputtering.

"Go into the living room, and bend over the arm of the couch. I want your hands clasped behind your head," he ordered.

I started to stand to follow his order, but he interrupted, "Crawl," he said.

I did as he said, and began crawling across the kitchen floor. I knew he was watching, so I moved slowly and deliberately, accentuating the wiggle of my ass. When I got to the kitchen door I looked back at him, and saw him standing, slight smile on his lips, holding the belt in his right hand, absently hitting his left palm with it. "Hurry up," he said, his smile broadening indulgently when he saw me look back at him.

I crawled to the couch and leaned over the arm as he had instructed, hands behind my head, and legs spread. He took his time, making me wait, knowing the anticipation would make me crazy. I heard him get ice cubes from the freezer and put them in a glass. I guessed he was making a gin and tonic, but wondering if he might have another purpose in mind for the ice.

The wait was excruciating. My panties were soaked even before I had crawled out of the kitchen, and now my pussy ached to be touched. I made a vain attempt to rub my clit against the seam of my shorts, but as I was positioned on the couch, it provided no ease to my condition.

I heard him chuckle as he entered the living room, catching me in my futile attempt to find relief. "Stop that slut. You'll be taken care of when I am ready."

I waited, knowing he would prolong my suffering now that he knew I was aching. He stood behind me. I felt him run his hands lightly up the inside of my legs. His touch sent me over the edge. I let out a tortured moan, and said almost inaudibly, "Please...Please fuck me, make me cum...Please Sir, make me cum. My cunt aches to have you touch it."

"When I am ready. First there is your punishment to see too. I had to wait 15 seconds longer than I wanted to have my cock in your mouth. I had to wait, and now you have to wait." I heard him take a sip of his drink, and set it on the table. He came close to me; I felt his cock, hard against my ass, as he unbuttoned my shorts and eased them down around my ankles. At his touch I moaned again, raised my ass higher trying to bring myself closer to him.

"Hold still," he ordered, and stepped away from me. "15 seconds, 15 lashes. Count them."

The first one always takes me by surprise, and this time was no different. His belt landed square and center on my ass. I cried out in pain, before remembering myself, and sounding out "One."

By ten I had tears streaming down my cheeks, and the numbers were barely audible. "Eleven," I whispered.

"You missed one," he said as the belt struck my ass again.

"Eleven," I said raising my voice, and recounting the last stroke.

"Good girl," he encouraged as the next lash hit me.

"Twelve."

"Thirteen."

"Fourteen."

"Fifteen."

He stepped closer and rubbed my ass. "Is your cunt still as hot as your ass," he asked.

"Oh God! Yes Sir, make me come now, please stick your cock in my cunt. I want to cum for you...please...oh, please," I pleaded.

I felt his fingers play around my pussy. "I have other plans for my cock tonight," he announced, and stuck two fingers inside me. "But my fingers will do won't they?" he asked as he fingered me.

"Yes Sir," I got out just before I came.

"That's my little Cum Slut," he encouraged, "You're gonna cum again for me aren't you," he asked as he slid his other hand under me, and started working my clit.

"Ohhh yesss," I uttered incoherently, letting myself go, writhing under his touch. "Fuck me, Master, fuck me hard, oh god, harder." He complied, and took my clit between his thumb and forefinger, gently twisting and pulling at it. "Oh god...that's it, pinch my clit, please, please pinch it." He complied again, still fucking me hard with his fingers. "Yes," I screamed as I convulsed under my second orgasm.

"Mmmm, that's two. Cum for me again, baby," he demanded pulling his fingers out of my cunt and letting go of my clit. "Fuck yourself, and cum for me."

"Yes Sir," I gasped, and started rubbing my clit. When I felt my third orgasm building, I moved my fingers to my pussy, fucking myself hard. When it broke, my hips thrust my fingers deeper, my body convulsed, two, three waves of pleasure washed over me.

"Beautiful," he said when I had finished. "Reach around and pull your ass wide, I want to give you my cock now."

I reached back and spread my ass for him; I felt the cold lube drip down between my cheeks, and then the head of his cock rest against my asshole in a moment of anticipation, before he thrust it into me, driving it deep. I cried out at the initial sock of it, but then pushed my ass back at him, hungry for him, driving his cock deeper into me.

"Please make me cum again. I want to feel my ass cum on your cock...Oh YES! Fuck me deep," I pleaded.

"You want to cum again?" he asked. "You're just a greedy little Cum Slut aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm your greedy little Cum Slut. I need your cock. I need your cock fucking all my holes, Master. Please fuck my ass, and make me cum again," I begged.

"Wait, until I tell you to cum," he said, as he grabbed my hair, and started fucking me faster.

Obeying I held off, feeling the tension build, build until it was unbearable, fearing I would exploded before I was given permission.

Feeling his pace quickening, I began pleading "Oh, please...please...let me cum...oh, oh, god...so deep, so...so...deep...god...oh, god...pleassse..."

"Now, cum for me NOW!" I felt him pull hard on my hair, and thrust deep, hard, his cock pulsing his release. I felt my asshole tightening on his cock, and my own body thrusting back hard, cuming at his command.

I lay still, savoring the feel of his body heavy on top of me.

It lasted only a second before he stirred, and pulled his cock from my ass. "Keep your ass spread for me" he ordered. A moment later, I gasped as he inserted a butt plug into me. "You'll get a bigger one later, but this will do for now. Go finish dinner, I'm starving."

miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers