Cum Slut Finishing School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began deep, hard thrusts and I was helpless to move and could do nothing but take his hard thrusts. The pleasure was immense and much more intense than the other positions. Steve continued his assault on my ass and was really hammering away, making the whole bed shake with each thrust. My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum all over my stomach and running onto my chest and down my sides. My hands where on Steve's ass pulling him onto me with each thrust. Steve began to tense up and I knew he was close to cumming. I began to tense up my ass each time he pulled back and loosened up when he jammed back in. Steve threw his head back in a big moan as he rammed into me hard and stayed forced deep into me. I could feel his cock twitching in my ass and knew he was pumping thick, hot loads of cum into me. His arms were shaking and he thrust a couple more times as his orgasm continued.

He pulled his arms from behind my legs and I wrapped them around his ass. Steve leaned into me and we kissed deeply, our tongues caressing and exploring each other's mouths. I could feel him getting a little soft in my ass but not completely soft.

We kissed far a few more minutes until I felt him pull out and he bent over me and took my still hard cock in his mouth. He took my cock completely and began to suck me in a slow up and down manner. Needless to say, I came hard in only a little while and Steve kept his mouth on my cock the whole time. Once I was finished cumming, Steve moved back up and grabbed my mouth with one hand forcing my mouth open. He leaned over me and, to my surprise, let my cum drip from his mouth into mine. I eagerly accepted my own cum and we continued kissing with my cum until I swallowed it all.

We continued to kiss and snuggle for a little longer until I decided it was time for me to leave. Steve put his robe back on while I got dressed and he walked me to the door where we kissed good night.

To be continued...

12