Cum Stained Nylons - Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers

She took his hands and placed them on her stockinged legs and rocked her cunt back and forth over his pubic bone.

His cock was massaging her g spot and her clit was grinding against his sparse pubes.

This is heaven they both thought at virtually the same time.

They went on fucking like this for twenty minutes, with Veronica achieving a series of ever intensifying orgasms.

Towards the end she leaned over the boy and rubbed her body stocking covered breasts in his face. He sucked the erect nipples though the material and she came all over his huge cock with a great gush.

She then bent her head and kissed the boy with an open and inviting mouth, snaking her tongue in to meet his and causing him to shoot deep into her cunt.

Dexter did not witness the orgasm of his friend because he was busy shooting his second load into Sunees mouth.

She had been sucking the boys cock from a kneeling position while being ass fucked by Brad doggy style.

Brad emptied himself in her bowels after Sunee had cum from rubbing her clit during the anal reaming.

He pulled out and Madame Dupree wasted no time in cleaning his cock with her mouth while masturbating herself to another orgasm.

It would take some time for everyone to recover from this session Veronica thought to herself with a smile.

.......

ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers
12