Cum Stained Nylons - Under Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was fortunate because they would need those hardons for the next and final round of play.

*******

Veronica congratulated Dexter on his becoming a man and told the ladies that the evenings finale would commence after they had all rotated through a nylon lap dance for the guys.

Jimmy, Mike, Brad, and Dexter were all seated in armchairs and sheer silk stockings were placed over their hardening cocks with a rubber band to hold the stockings in place.

Sunee took the opportunity to place an additional stocking around the balls and base of Mikes cock. She tied it tightly and intended to use it as a combination cock ring and cock leash.

The women danced seductively before each seated guy taking a turn sitting in his lap and grinding her ass into his hardening nylon covered cock.

When all four had recovered sufficient wood their cocks were put to use.

Sunee took hold of Mikes stocking cock leash and led him over to a waiting Madame Dupree. She was lying on her back atop some pillows on the floor beckoning him into position between her legs.

"Fuck her till she comes but no coming for you till I say," Sunee cautioned him adding a yank to the stocking leash for good measure. She pulled off the stocking covering his penis and he sank into the mature woman.

Veronica removed the stocking from dexters little hardon.

She positioned him on his back on the floor and hovering in a squatting position with her blond pussy poised just above his rigid boy dick asked him, "Now that you have come inside a woman for the first time do you think you deserve to feel your Mistresses pussy around your little hardon?"

Dexter could only nod at first but then managed to stammer, "Yyyess mistress, please."

She sank down fully on him and started to grind against his bony body.

"Be a good boy now and hold off until mistress gets hers."

Brad was putting it to Katherine Perkins from behind. She had whetted her appetite for his delicious dick when deep throating him earlier and now she had to have him inside her.

After uncovering his dick and slickening it up again with her mouth she bent over the arm of the couch and told him to fuck her from behind.

He was doing so from a standing position while she reached under and between their legs alternately playing with her clit and tickling his balls.

Christina, Mary, and Yvette were taking turns sucking on Jimmy. Mary and Christina did a creditable job but Yvette was determined to leave an impression.

She worked over half of the mammoth cock into her mouth on the first pass. It was moistened somewhat from the other women's saliva but now on each succeeding plunge she was getting to uncharted territory.

Eventually she got the whole enchilada down her throat and even got her tongue out to lick his balls.

Mary and Christina were impressed and amazed.

Jimmy was enraptured.

She pulled off and while she was regaining her breath Christina got Jimmy seated and straddling him, sank her shaved pussy down onto the boy.

It took some time for her to get adjusted to his girth and was able to get about eight of his ten inches into herself.

Mary moved behind her friend and unbuttoning her blouse began playing with her sumptuous breasts, adding visual stimulation to Jimmys smorgasbord of sexory input.

Christina turned her head and the two began to french kiss while Christina continued to slide up and down on Jimmy.

Across the room Mike had provided Madame Dupree with several orgasms but was unable to cum himself as Sunee sensed when he was near and would give his nylon cock ring a yank.

She switched out with Teresa and handed her the end of Mikes stocking cock leash.

Laying back she said to him, "Now fuck me like you mean it and no more teasing. You might get to cum if you prove worthy."

Mike got between her legs and sank deep into the oriental vixen in one thrust.

"Ooohh yess!" Sunee managed before taking him by the hips and directing his pace.

Veronica was enjoying her ride atop Dexter. Her clit throbbed as she reached down to touch it. She slid back and forth on the boys hardon getting a special thrill with the knowledge that hers was the first pussy he had ever been in just as had been the case with young Jimmy some months before.

Her experienced vagina was milking and stroking the youngster and she was delaying her pleasure so that the first spurt from his dick would trigger her orgasm.

She knew it wouldn't be as prolific as the load he had just deposited in Teresa's bung hole but it would be very special nonetheless.

Veronica looked over in time to see Christina orgasm atop Jimmys dick, soaking his hairless balls with her juices while Mary was kissing her and pinching her nipples.

She got up and Mary was about take her place when Veronica spoke up.

"Don't be selfish now. You had a turn earlier and I think it's high time Yvette got to sample some grade A boy beef."

Yvette clapped her hands joyfully and straddling Jimmy said to him, "I want you all and then some. Now let's see if I can get all of this beautiful meat warm and wet."

She sank down and rose up, repeating the sequence while more and more of his dick disappeared with each passing.

Christinas juices provided some additional lubrication but Yvette had never been so wet in her life herself, nor had she ever been so deliciously stretched.

Thank heavans she had been preparing herself with those large dildos she thought.

After several minutes of hard work Yvette settled her bodystocking covered ass on top of Jimmys pantyhose covered thighs and his cock was fully imbedded in her pussy.

"Oh my!" She gasped and began to rock her hips, her bodystocking grazing his balls as she did so.

Yvette leaned forward and mashed her large breasts into Jimmys face enticing him to lick and nibble her nipples as they poked at the stocking material covering them.

He opened his mouth and taking a nipple between his teeth bit lightly it gently through the nylon.

She came in spasms.

Yvette then got down in a doggy position and said to Jimmy, "Fuck me till you fill me up. I want to feel it all mon cherie."

Mary and Christina were engaging in some lesbian fun each grinding her pussy against the others as they scissored their legs together and watched the surrounding action.

Brad had brought Katherine to several nice orgasms while fucking her from behind and she eventually cried uncle in order to take a break.

Mary saw an opportunity and called Brad over to join her and Christina. She had Brad fuck her missionary style while she had Christina hover above her upturned face while she licked her friends pussy.

Dexter was getting close to coming.

Mike was as well.

Veronica quickened her pace atop Dexter.

Sunee having come multiple times from Mikes expert banging, and sensing his impending orgasm signalled Teresa to pull him out.

Madame Dupree gave a mighty yank on the nylon cock leash and Mike pulled out with a pained and frustrated groan.

The two women flipped him onto his back and with Madame Dupree astride his arms so that he could not move them Sunee removed the nylon cock leash from Mike and started to furiousely jerk him off.

Just when his head swelled and the first burst was beginning Sunee let go of her grip and the two women enjoyed the torture of watching his ruined orgasm.

His juices dribbled and leaked from his cock head weakly while he struggled to get his arms free and finish himself off and begged them to stroke him as he came.

Sunee only laughed and said, "That will teach you to be such a tease you naughty man."

Brad, watching his mistress torture Mike with the ruined orgasm, gave a few rapid strokes into Mary and emptied his seed into her.

Veronica felt Dexter pulse and shoot inside her and she reacted with a most satisfying series of orgasms.

Yvette was thrusting back into Jimmy, taking all of him deeply into her womanhood, coming repeatedly from his talented massive cock.

She felt him swell and stretch her even more when he filled her with his issue.

"This was quite the party. Thank you for inviting us." Mary said across the room to their host Veronica while she scooped a little of Brads semen oozing from her newly fertilized womb.

She licked her finger and smiled.

*********