Cum Sucker

Story Info
Step-sister forces brother into sexual slavery.
2.1k words
4.25
332.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing gets me hornier than raiding my stepmother's lingerie drawer.

When she leaves the house, I like to sneak into her bedroom and start trying on stuff. She has everything a woman needs to feel sexy. My favorites are her garter belts, lacy bras and thong panties. They squeeze me in all the right places and make me feel like an irresistible temptress. Sometimes I go for the silky nighties and imagine I'm a horny housewife up to no good. All these fantasies reside in my head, but the lingerie that makes them come to life sits neatly folded in the top drawer of my step mom's bureau. Everything smells like her gardenia perfume. The scent alone is enough to send the blood rushing into my prick.

Ann is 40 but has the body of a supermodel half her age. I can't come close to filling out her 36c bras, but I try anyway. My cock barely fits into her medium panties. All that silk, satin and lace sends me into an uncontrollable lust psychosis.

I snuck into my parents' bedroom last week while they were at work. It was my 18th birthday, and I wanted to give myself a present. Ann has a pair of boy-short panties that fit me well. The elastic material squeezes my ass like a friendly pair of hands, yet leave enough room up front to conceal my cock. I slid them on, then put on a black garter belt and thigh high stockings. Ann had a beautiful assortment of matching bras, but I decided to do something different. I flicked on the walk-in closet light and found a red dress with a plunging neckline. Ann had worn it to a party a few weeks earlier and had looked fabulous. I slid the dress over my head. It was perfect. The fabric clung tight to my tits and poofed out at the bottom like a cheerleader's skirt. It was just short enough to show where the garter belt straps clung to the stocking tops. But the best part of the dress was the material. It was thin, which allowed me to play with my nipples through the fabric. Thick bras and dresses block the titties from the fingers, and what fun is that?

I was feeling so sexy, I decided to go for the whole cross-dressing experience. Ann had a tray of make-up under the bathroom sink. I found a tube of "lusty red" lipstick, black eyeliner and gray eye shadow. With each brush of make-up, I felt more like a woman. My prick swelled beneath my panties. Hardly anything is more erotic than leaning into the bathroom mirror while wearing your step mom's clothes and tracing your eyelids with her eyeliner.

The transformation was almost complete. All I needed was a pair of high-heels. I sprayed myself with some perfume and picked out a pair of red stiletto pumps. I had to force my feet into them, but I made them fit. Walking in them wasn't easy. I almost broke my ankle on my way out of the closet. But once I got the hang of it, I felt like a princess.

A very horny princess.

My chest and ass stuck out. This all felt so perfect. I admired myself in the mirror mounted next to my parents' bed. The longer I looked at myself, the less I felt like a princess and the more I wanted to be a stripper. I tried a few moves I once saw in a strip club. As I ran my hand up my leg and licked my lips, I found that playing stripper wasn't enough. I wanted to be an all-out, do-anything porn star. I crawled seductively on the bed and kneeled in the doggy-style position. My tits hung down and squeezed together, forming a small but definite cleavage. "Yeah, baby," I heard myself saying, "Fuck that ass. Cum on my face. Make me drink your cum."

Then came the flash -- a bright, white light. I thought I was passing out. Was it possible, I wondered, to get so horny your brain short-circuits and puts you down? But then I heard one pair of hands clapping. As I blinked away the spots, I could make out the silhouette of a woman standing in the frame of the bedroom door. The image slowly became clear. It was my stepsister, Dinah. She had a digital camera tucked under one arm.

"Excellent performance," she said. "Really."

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Aren't you supposed to be at college?"

"Christmas break starts today," she said.

"Oh," I said sheepishly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hung my head. I was busted and there was nothing I could do about it. Dinah would surely tell her mom about this. At a minimum, I'd be kicked out of the house.

"So," Dinah said, "what are we going to do about this?"

"I don't know," I said. "Whatever you want."

What else could I say?

"Good," Dinah said. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Because everybody is going to see the picture I just took -- and I mean everybody -- unless you do exactly what I say."

I was pretty sure she was toying with me, so I offered her a dejected, "Oh yeah? What you want?"

Dinah stepped closer. She was looming over me like a schoolyard bully.

"I want you," she said, "to be my lesbian bitch for the rest of Christmas break. Starting now."

I looked up at her. She had a stone serious expression on her face. Just to punctuate her offer, Dinah pulled off her sweatshirt and jeans. She had on a black bra and panties. Her hair, cut into a pageboy, hung to her shoulders. Simply put, she was as stunning as her mother.

Dinah pushed me onto my back. She straddled my hips and leaned down, planting her red lips onto mine. The smell of spearmint gum and cheap perfume filled my nostrils as her soft, wet tongue probed deep into my mouth. I playfully licked back. But just as suddenly as she started, Dinah pulled back. She shot a hard look into my eyes.

"Let's get one thing straight," she said.

"Sure," I said.

"I'm the butch," she said. "You're the bitch."

Dinah slapped me across the face. It wasn't going to leave a mark, but it was enough to sting.

"Yes ma'am," I said.

Dinah leapt up. My eyes traced her legs from her slender ankles to the gentle bend in her knees to her soft, white hips. Her pussy lips folded her lacy panties into a neat camel toe.

But not for long.

Dinah stepped aside and slid off her undies. Her pussy was already glistening. She had her pubes cut into a neat Mohawk. In the time it takes to blink, she fell to her knees, positioning her wet cunt above my face.

"Lick my pussy, bitch," she said.

Her pelvis pressed into my face. I thought for a second I would suffocate, but my brain grabbed hold of some primal instinct to remain conscious without oxygen. My tongue slid deep inside her. Dinah tasted salty and smelled musty. She writhed uncontrollably as I tongue-fucked her. When I moved out of her hole and onto her clit, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled.

Hard.

"Suck it," she grunted breathlessly, "you fucking whore."

I had to wonder if the maid downstairs heard that one. But there isn't much time to think about such things when your hose-beast of a stepsister is rubbing her holiest of holes against your face while you lie on your parents' bed. Pussy juice was pouring out of her as if someone had switched on a fire hose and couldn't turn it off. But I wouldn't stop, even when she started shaking like a heroin junkie fiending for a hit.

Then she popped. Dinah threw back her head and unleashed an inhuman moan. Her pussy juice poured down my face. No exaggeration: the bitch almost tore the hair out of my head.

When she settled down, Dinah eased herself off my face.

"OK, bitch," she said breathlessly. "Now that I'm satisfied, I'm gonna pimp you out. Off with your panties. Then get on your hands and knees, like a dog."

Dinah watched me unsnap the garter with a disgusted grimace painted on her face. She shook her head.

"You silly fucking faggot," she said. "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

In the doggy-style position, I was face-to-face with myself in the mirror. My tits formed their small cleavage. I watched as Dinah pushed up my skirt and spread open my ass cheeks. She seemed to be studying my asshole, regarding it with a mix of curiosity and lust. Without warning, she slid her tongue directly across it. Dinah worked my backside like she'd been practicing, slobbering and sucking from my balls to the top of my ass crack. My cock has never been harder.

"OK, it's time," she said. "Don't move."

Dinah disappeared into her mother's closet. I heard some shuffling. When she emerged, Dinah had a gold dildo and a tube of KY Jelly.

"This is my mom's fuckstick," she said. "I found it while looking for drug money one day. It's been in my pussy, and it's been in my mom's pussy. Now it's going into your mouth."

Dinah held the dildo up to her pubes, as if it were her own cock. I wrapped my lips around the blunt tip and let her slide it into my mouth. She face fucked me with her plastic cock for a while, then slid around on her knees to my back side.

I watched in the mirror as Dinah squeezed a dollop of KY onto her finger. She was surprisingly gentle in the way she lubed up my hole. Her finger gently massaged the outer rim before slowly working its way inside. Dinah went deeper, one knuckle at a time. She would pump me a few times before going to the next knuckle. I thought her long, red fingernail would scratch me, but it never did. When her finger was all the way up my ass, she really started working me. It was like a piston in a car cylinder. From then on, there were only two ways she would do me: faster and harder.

My sphincter was stimulated. My doo-doo walls were primed.

"It's time," Dinah said, "for you to become a woman."

She twisted the bottom of the gold dildo. It buzzed to life. Dinah was done treating me like a girl. She thrust the whole vibrating love toy up my ass at once. I heard myself unleash an animalistic, "Uh!" as powerful shockwaves rippled through my body. Everything fell away except, Dinah, the dildo and me. She wanted to hurt me, scar me so badly I'd never forget.

"You stupid, little whore," Dinah said in the cool voice of a pimpstress. "You're mine now."

But the harder she fucked me, the more I wanted it. My cock could barely take anymore. I was about to cum, and Dinah hadn't even touched it. Somehow, she must've sensed how close I was. She leaned in close to my ear as she pumped my ass.

"You wanna cum, you little whore?" she whispered.

I groaned in affirmation.

"Then you cum where I tell you," she said.

Dinah shoved the dildo deep inside me, then reached behind her back to unhook her bra. An amazing set of tits came bouncing out.

"You cum on these!" she said.

Dinah laid on her back, offering herself to me. As I straddled her waist, I could feel the vibrator humming inside me and her pubic hairs caress my ass cheeks.

I shot my jizz with unbridled fury. It poured out of me. Cum splattered all over Dinah's tanned skin. On her tits. On her chin. One shot even hit her lips. As jizz spat out the front, my sphincter pushed the dildo out the back. Nothing could've prepared me for such a rush. I thought I was going to faint.

When my nads were emptied, Dinah shot me a chilling hate stare.

"You've got a mess," she said. "Lick it up!"

I started with the cum on her lips. I made sure not to miss a single drop. The jizz tasted salty. She refused kiss back, as my tongue swept across her lips. She just laid there and let me do it. Then I licked the cum off her neck and moved to the tits. First the rounded edges, then the cleavage. I finished by cleaning up her nipples.

Then Dinah did the strangest thing. She stood up and got dressed. Without saying a word, she left the room, taking her camera with her.

We never said another word about it.

Until we did it again.