Cum to Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Rita. You are wet. You hot cunt needs my cock doesn't it?"

"Yes, Josh, it does. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy."

"I will, Rita, but first I need to do something."

He pulled me over to the soft and pushed me down. As he stood, I reached for his shorts and quickly unzipped them and pushed them down his leg. His glorious cock sprang out; it was so beautiful surrounded my dark brown sprigs of hair. I held it with both hands and put it to my mouth. I was just able to cover the head when he pulled my head back.

"Before you suck my cock, I want to taste how wet you are. I want to taste your cum, Rita."

He lifts my legs and pulls my panties off and flings them away. He then pulls my legs back to my chest and splays me out wide open. He had a hungry, almost out-of-control look in his eyes and his breathing was very labored. He sounded like an animal in heat. There was no lightness or playing; it was all business very intense. Desire had nothing to do with it now; everything was driven by need. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. I feel him breathe on my heaving flesh. My pussy was gaped open and glistening. I think I could smell my lust. I didn't know if I can stand it any longer.

"I am going to suck your cunt, Rita."

He kissed my open pussy and I groan. I felt and saw his tongue dart out and run up and down my slit. His hands pulled my asscheeks apart and one of his fingers used the moisture dripping from my pussy to massage my asshole. I moaned and whimpered uncontrollably. I began to try to hump him but in the position I was in, I couldn't really do it very well so I was just writhing around. I moved my legs down and wrapped them lightly around his head and his mouth was now glued to my pussy. I reached down to hold his head and grind it against me. He made a sucking, vacuuming sound; he was sucking my pussy, swallowing the juice. An orgasm seemed to build from the tips of my toes up my body and as I felt his probing tongue, it erupted, wave after wave. I can't describe what I sounded like or what I was saying, if anything. Emotion and lust overwhelmed me. I had no control over my body or my mind; wherever my lust led me, that's just where it led me. Whatever my son wanted to do to me, he could do. He took me, he took my body, and he took my emotions.

As the waves of contractions begin to subside, I only wanted one thing and somehow I was able to ask. "Josh, please fuck Mommy. Fuck me, Josh."

He stood. His face was shiny with my juices. Sometime...I don't even know when, he'd removed the t-shirt he'd been wearing, so he stood there naked, his cock so erect and stiff it was pulsing and pointed towards his face. As I reached up to grab for it, Josh grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. He quickly pulled my blouse off and unhooked my bra and my tits fell free. My nipples felt like they were going to burst as his hands scraped over them briefly. He turned me and pushed me down so I was leaning with my arms bent and propped on the back of the sofa and my ass was towards him. Instinctively, I opened my legs because I wanted to offer myself to my son.

I reached underneath and between my legs and grabbed his cock and pulled it down to my waiting, heaving pussy. I think I was still having waves of mini-orgasms so my pussy must have been tight with the contractions. He leaned into me at the same time I thrust back to receive him and he buried his cock into me balls-deep. God, the pleasure was exquisite. There are a lot of things in life I haven't experienced but the ecstasy of receiving a hard cock inside a needy pussy has to be near the top of the sensations that a human being can have.

Josh held my asscheeks apart as he continued to fuck deep inside me. He was a "grunter" and on every stroke he make a deep guttural sound that further inflamed me. As he made each sound, it elicited one from me, sometimes trying to say something ("FUCK ME, FUCK MOMMY") but sometime just snorting and grunting and moaning. My hairy hot cunt felt like it wanted my son to fuck himself back inside it. I could feel his balls nestle against my clit on each stroke and, between our mutual outbursts, I could hear the slippery, sloppy, sucking sounds of wet flesh caressing.

I don't know how many orgasms I had or if I ever paused between them. If it is possible, my body felt tense with pleasure and anticipation but limp from the explosion of lust. The strokes increased in intensity and in force. He was virtually lifting me off my feet with each thrust. I didn't think that I had any heights of passion left but when my son began to say the following, my whole being was riveted in the moment.

"Cum on me, Rita. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my cock, Rita."

All I could do was thrust back, try to grip his cock hard, and grunt, "UH, UH, UH, Fuck Mommy, Fuck Mommy." As his intensity peaked and just before I felt his cock explode with a gushing of cum inside me, he reached up to grab my shoulder as leverage to ram my cunt harder. His fucking to be some combination of passion and punishment and, strangely, I welcomed both.

Finally, with one final thrust, plastering his lower belly to me, dick buried to the hilt, he leaned over me, and I felt his sweaty torso cover my back. We stayed like that for a moment until my knees buckled and we almost felt. Finally, we turned and sat next to each other and as I looked down to see his softening cock, I got on my knees and cleaned my son with my mouth.

Afterwards we talked and again me fucked, and fucked again. In one of our conversations, he gave me something that I fantasized about over and over afterwards.

"Josh, when I first came in and couldn't find you, I thought you had a big surprise for me. I almost was afraid you had someone else with you. Like maybe you'd been crazy enough to invite Kurt or something. Crazy what goes through your mind when you're nervous."

Josh looked at me with a small smile. "And how would you have felt about that?"

"I would have been mortified. I would have never forgiven you for that."

As he replied, he leaned over and slipped a finger inside my pussy and I spread my legs to give him room. "You're lying, Rita. I bet you would have loved it. I bet you would have to have two young guys fucking you."

"Josh, don't say things like that to your mother." But I'm afraid my actions gave me away. I held his hand and began to hump him as he continued to tease me about getting fucked by two young men.

12