Cum to Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a couple of hours Josh came downstairs and fixed a sandwich. I knew we had to discuss it so as he was eating, I sat down across the table from him.

"Josh, we need to talk. I hope you...well, this is something that I hope you can just forget about. We both got carried away but it was my fault. Everything today has been my fault."

"Mom, wait. It wasn't all your fault. I'm 19 and a grown man even if I am your son. I could have stopped you."

We chatted for a few more minutes and I began to think it was all going to be fine. So I gathered up his dishes and took them to the sink to wash them and put them away. As I was standing there, Josh came over to put the glass he was using in the dishwasher. I moved to give him room and as I turned towards the sink again, he put his arms around me from behind. After my shower, I'd put on jeans and a pullover blouse, that was not tucked into my pants. His arms crossed and he held my tits. I stood still for a moment and I felt his breath on my neck. He was breathing hard and as he pressed his body to mine, I could feel his erection. I made no attempt to move his hands. He then raised my shirt and put his hands over my bra and caressed me. I knew he could feel how hard my nipples were through the thin fabric.

"Josh, are you sure?"

I barely waited for his answer. "Josh, that feels so good."

One of his hands moved to my groin and he pressed his hands to it. As he squeezed, I knew that my pussy was swelling and becoming lubed. He had pushed my bra up and was caressing my bare tits. I reached back and felt his hard cock...he seemed fully erect and I marveled again at how big he was.

I turned and began to unbutton my jeans. He helped me get them over my hips. Then I quickly removed my shirt and bra and stood before him naked. I simply pulled down on his shorts and they easily slip off his narrow hips. He flung his shirt away as he removed it.

We embraced and kissed and I felt his hard cock pressing into my belly. I reached down to hold him as our mouths opened and explored with writhing tongues. It felt so good to have my tits pressed against his bare chest.

As much as my pussy was throbbing to be fucked, I wanted to taste and caress that big cock again, so I had him sit in the chair at the kitchen table. I stood next to him and he put his head to my lower stomach and reached around to caress my ass. I felt his fingers explore the crease between my buttocks and then I felt a finger touch my asshole. I moaned quietly. He slipped his hand underneath and I felt his fingers open my pussy lips and feel the wet flesh inside. I bent over slightly to give him greater access and he moved his head to the side so he had more space. I cocked my leg out a little and my slit opened up for him and he probed my warm pussy. He was a little rough but I was so hot that it didn't matter. As his fingers grazed my clit, I shuddered with a mini-orgasm.

I wanted to get back to that big cock. So I pulled away and got on my knees between his legs. He stretched out and slid down in the chair a bit. His penis must have been at least 8 inches and as I said earlier was really thick. I put a hand around it and pulled it down to my face. I squeezed the head and saw a little bead of pre-cum bubble up in the little slit. I stuck the tip of my tongue to it and pulled it into my mouth. I raised his cock and put my mouth over his sac and pressed and one of his balls popped into my mouth. I greedily sucked it as my other hand caressed the length of his dick. He moaned and held my head. I could feel his cock twitching. He was a young guy and I knew that he could cum at any time, so I took the head of his cock inside and slid my mouth down as far as it would go, which frankly wasn't that far.

As I was sucking his cock, bobbing my head up and down, I felt his leg reach between my legs. I shifted a little and felt his shin bone press against my hairy, needy pussy. He moved it a little and I smeared his leg with cunt-juice. He began to lift his hips off the chair to fuck my mouth and I knew he was about to cum. But I wanted to fuck him.

Standing, I moved forward and spread my legs. His eyes were glued to my outstretched pussy lips. I took the head of his cock and rubbed it over my clit and lodged it inside his fuckhole. I lowered myself onto his cock and I have never felt anything as glorious as that big cock entering me. Obviously we were moving pretty feverishly but it truly felt like it was in slow motion, at least in my memory. He opened me up and fucked me in virgin territory. His cockhead seemed to blossom as it went deeper into the hot, wet flesh. It even hurt a little bit as it went deeper and stretched me out more. But I was so wet that it hit home and I had him buried inside me.

A few times, I stroked his cock with my cunt, but frankly I couldn't keep sliding up and down. I needed him inside me, so I settled onto his lap with it all in me and I rocked on him to create the glorious friction. My tits were in his face and he moved from one to the other, sucking my nipples like he did when he was a baby.

As I ground into him, I whispered raspily, "Josh, you cock feels so good in Mommy's pussy. So big and hard. Oh, Josh, do you like to fuck Mommy's hot cunt?"

As I talked to him, he reached around and cupped my asscheeks. As he did so, he began to thrust inside me. My tits were against his face as he took control. Groaning and snorting, he held my ass apart and his cock pistoned in and out of me, spearing me and taking short very, very hard strokes into my grasping pussy. My asscheeks under his hand clasped together to attempt to capture that huge cock every time it went inside me. I wanted his cock, his balls, all of it inside my hungry, greedy pussy.

The velocity and pace of his thrusts accelerated and I felt the first warm spurt of cum cover the insides of my cunt. I started cumming at the same time and I licked his face, moaned and yelled with the feel of his hot thick cum and my pussy muscles milking him.

Finally our gyrations quieted and I pressed to him and held him until I felt his soft cock plop out of my pussy. I stood and he looked to see his cum draining down my legs.

Late, after we were all in bed, he came into my room, licked my pussy and fucked me again, this time as I was on my knees and he was behind me. The next morning before leaving for work, he fucked me again. He told me he would come home for lunch and I couldn't wait, because I knew he would fuck me again.

12