Cum Vamp Book 2 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feed me your cum, please cum in my mouth!" I screamed at him, getting weaker by the second.

My ass squeezed and gripped his thrusting cock and his smell was at its limit. He was going to cum right then.

"Now! In my mouth, now!" I screamed.

He paid me no mind and that's when I knew I was in trouble. Instead of pulling out he let loose inside my ass, exploding deep with rapid convulsions. When he finished he pulled out and his cum ran out, dripping down to collect with mine. I could smell it. I wanted it. Needed it but as I looked at him I knew he wasn't going to give it to me.

"What are you doing? You've got to stop... I... can't... take... this..." I said as he placed the machine back into my pussy and turned it on. "I need that semen ... or I'm going to die."

"Yes, I know, it's your only weakness. And you willingly allowed it," he laughed. "Ten years I've waited for this opportunity. Three years searching your kind out and seven years I've served and never been able to accomplish my goal. I never wanted to be one of you, only wanted to kill as many of you as I could."

Fear and worry crept in stronger, even as my body quivered with pleasure and dripped with cum. This was not good. Jeff had an agenda and I didn't think Lana or the rest knew his true intentions.

"Why, why do you want to kill us?" I asked.

"Your kind took everything from me. My wife, Leslie, was abducted when we were only married a year. She was used to harvest cum, and eventually murdered when she was used up. I've waited, planned, suffered, and prayed for this day, when I could get my revenge on one of you."

"But... No... Lana's house doesn't do that. You've got the wrong house," I screamed feeling another wave of pleasure crash through me.

"What does it matter? You're all the same. Abominations, vile disgusting cum drinkers that deserve to die!"

This was really bad, really bad. Not even a full day of immortality and I was already going to die. Just my luck. The smell of his semen below me drove me crazy. I fought my restraints with all the energy I had left but he had planned well. They were strong and I was only weakening. The smell kept me aroused, the machine fucking and stimulating me kept the secretions flowing. It was only a matter of time and I was dead.

He walked back to my side. His cock had some left over semen on it and I lunged with my head trying to get at him. He backed away, laughing and wiped it off onto his fingers, teasing me with it just out of reach.

"You want this, don't you? Your thirst is killing you, your lust for my cum will be your death!" he cackled.

The machine was relentless, driving away at my pussy, forcing the cum out of my body and dripping into the container below. The pulses of electricity were timed every few seconds, jolting my nipples and clit, causing me to spasm and cum without stopping. I couldn't control it, the smell in the room, his cum on his fingers just out of my reach, all of it was killing me and I was powerless to stop it. To add insult to injury he smeared his cum on my forehead, driving me into a frenzy with it so close but yet so far away.

Levi, Lana, none of them would know I was in trouble, they would just think I was making up for breaking his arm. Nothing could save me, no help was coming.

*****

Hours passed; my body was too weak to move. The jolts I experienced were from the electric shock, I had nothing to do with them, he must have turned them up. My vision was blurry; I couldn't even form words any longer. My only active sense was smell, I could smell everything and I knew Jeff had his cock ridged again, I knew from the smell that he was stroking it and watching his machine slowly kill me and getting off on it. I knew if he came again the smell and thirst for this new semen would kill me. I was all but gone anyway.

I drifted in and out of consciousness, waking to realize he was fucking my ass again just in time to feel my body convulse and cum one final time before I ceased to exist. When he came I would die, I knew it, had accepted it, I should be dead anyway. I smelled it happening, smelled his cock erupt in my insides and sunk into the abyss, never to return.

12