Cum Vamp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Damn Lana look at you, Bobby really knows how to pick 'em," Zack said while checking me out up and down with his eyes. "To bad I just ate you look delicious," he finished.

He gave me one more look over, wiped his lips and left me standing there. He was a good looking guy, well built and very handsome, totally my type of man, with scruffy 3 day old whiskers, dark short hair and blue grey piercing eyes.

He returned shortly with the lady I was looking for and 5 others. Three other woman, and two men besides Z. They were all very attractive and it looked like a freaking soap opera reunion in the dimly lit, other wise empty club.

"Welcome back Lana, we knew you would show up here eventually. If Z didn't tell you, my name is Bobby, you've met Z, this is Roxy, Mike, TJ, Deb, and Samantha, but we call her Sam," Bobby said introducing me to the group.

I was stunned at how good looking they all were. Mike and TJ were just as hot as Z, Mike was the tallest with long wavy dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and TJ had a buzzed head of what would be dark hair. He had a tank on and his arms and body were to die for. Then there were the woman. The three of them looked right out of a playboy magazine, long sexy legs, gorgeous hair, and faces and each of them were sporting a rack as big or bigger than mine. Sam had on a tight midriff t-shirt and her stomach and belly button where stunning. I could tell the other two were equally in shape with their tight shirts hugging their bodies.

"Hi everyone, so you've been expecting me? So maybe you can tell me what the fuck is wrong with me? I'm out of control I get this crazy thirst and it makes me do things." I stammered.

"Okay settle down sweetie we will explain everything, have a seat, it's going to be okay," Bobby explained touching my arm and trying to lead me to a bar stool.

"Don't touch me! You did this...You did something to me that night!" I screamed at her and wrenched my arm away.

"Lana, just hear her out, she will explain it all and why she did it," Sam said walking slowly towards me. Her green eyes were dazzling and very reassuring.

I started to sob, "You don't know what I've done, what it made me do," I said wiping away some tears and folding my arms under my breasts.

"What? Did it involve fucking complete strangers just to get at their cum?" Roxy said.

I looked up at her and around the room embarrassed.

"I thought so. Been there done that sweetie, we all have that's why were talking to you," she said.

"You had it easy though being a chick, think about us guys trying to fulfill our lust, not as easy as it was for you I'm sure," Mike said.

He had a valid point, I can just imagine the three guys having an uncontrollable urge they needed to quench and forcing themselves on others.

"Now leave her alone Mike she's been through something just like us," Z said defending me.

"Come now Lana have a seat and I'll tell you everything," Bobby said again.

I gave in and sat down at the bar and the rest of the group joined me. Z went around and fixed me something to drink and Bobby started to explain everything.

"How long has it been since you.... well since you 'fed'," Bobby asked me.

"Fed? Oh nice so that's what you call it? Fuck what did you do to me? And I guess if you call eating a guys semen feeding then it's only been about a half hour and I had two helpings," I answered her.

Chuckles came from the group and the girls seemed impressed. "Well then you should be fine for a while," one of them said I think it was Roxy.

"Lana, I'm sure you have heard of vampire's right? Well essentially that is what you are but instead of needing blood to survive you need semen. And obviously you don't have the silly weaknesses in the stories like holy water and sunlight and stakes to the heart and aversions to garlic and crosses. But you do have the advantages which I'm sure you have discovered. Strength, speed, heightened senses, healing and the best one immortality. You see sweetie you can't die now, well by normal means the only way you can die is if you don't feed. You'll stay young and beautiful forever." Bobby explained and I just got sicker.

"Why me? I didn't ask for this, I was perfectly content with how things were?" I said quietly taking a sip of some strong amber colored liquor.

"Quick answer to that question is selfishness; I didn't want such a beauty as yourself and all of these here to diminish with time. Lana don't you see your tits will never sag, your face will remain wrinkle free and perfect, you can eat what ever you want and never get fat you don't even need to exercise if you don't want to."

I didn't know what to say to that, I mean most women including me would consider that pretty damn cool, but at what cost did this come with? Obviously I had to feed but really that was okay as well especially when the thirst takes over the pleasure is intensified and it's really good. But when I thought about what I had done afterwards the guilt was terrible.

"Selfishness, huh? You did it for yourself? Why do you care if I get old?" I asked.

"I guess I like the company. I mean everyone I know that hasn't changed gets old and eventually die so to keep people around that I can relate to I turn them. You see Lana, I'm over 5000 years old and still look like I'm in my twenties. Everyone here except you are over 150 at least. I only change those I find highly appealing and perfect and you fit those criteria when I saw you the other night."

"Holy shit 5000 years old? That is unbelievable. So you all just hang out here all day or what? And I have to ask do the guys crave man cum or women's?"

"No, we are only all together because we were expecting you; we have our own lives but get together often. And as far as the guys are concerned they feed on women's secretions and don't need as much in volume as you and I," Bobby explained.

"Oh well that's a relief, I was hoping they weren't gay," I said and gave Zack a coy smile. "Well shit I can't do anything about this now can I?"

"No you can't, but would you really want to," Sam said giving me this wicked look.

"We'll see. And I'm assuming I can't get pregnant anymore doesn't work that way right?" I asked

"Right no kids just changing humans to be like us," Bobby said.

"Well how the hell do you all 'feed' all the time? Do you just attack guys and girls like I've been doing or do you have some system you haven't told me yet?" I asked.

Just as I finished my last question Deb, who hasn't said much yet, started fidgeting and I saw her face get flushed and her nipples press out behind her tight shirt and I realized she was feeling the effects of the thirst right then. It seemed I might get my answer by a demonstration.

I watched her spell bound as she took in a deep breath and I knew what she smelled. Zack, Mike and TJ were the only men in the room and I figured in the whole club so I wondered if she would attack them all or just go after one. She started rubbing her body all over, legs, up to her mound over her tummy and grabbed both of her tits and played with them. She pulled her shirt up and put her hands under and began pinching her now revealed tits. They were spectacular, round full and perfect. Her areolas were tight and dark all wrinkled up around her erect nipples. She was so turned on and I knew just how she felt.

One of her hands slid down her body and under her shorts and she started rubbing her own clit and continued to pinch her nipples. Her mouth was open slightly and she looked incredible sitting there pleasing herself on the bar stool. We all just watched her for about five minutes and I could tell her craving was getting worse and worse and she shook and shuddered on her hand and I knew she was cumming.

After she came Mike got up off his stool and walked over to her and pulled her shirt the rest of the way off and helped her out of her shorts and soaked panties as well. He pushed her over so her back was on another stool and he buried his head in her wet goodness and started to eat her with purpose. He was feasting oh her pussy like I've never seen before. I swear she was in a continuous state of euphoria and orgasm and I knew Mike was lapping it up as quickly as she produced the cum.

The sight was extraordinary and I had never seen anything like it in real life before. Her arched sexy back on the stool, her hands all over her large perky tits and this gorgeous mans head sucking, licking, and eating her shaved pussy was so hot.

He must have got his fill because his head left her crotch and he stood up and undid his pants and they dropped to the floor. He pulled his boxers down and that's when I saw it. He had the largest and the best looking penis I had ever seen and as I stared at it Roxy whispered in my ear.

"That's one of the reasons why Bobby picks her men, Z and TJ are equally endowed." She said.

My mouth dropped open and I turned and looked at her and she nodded her head and smiled at me. I turned back just in time to see Mike grab his cock, which had to be at least 10 inches, and place the head into Deb's moist pussy and push forward.

Her head flew back in a loud moan and Mike buried all of himself into her in one smooth thrust. He grabbed her legs and pushed them up and out and started slowly fucking her with his huge tool. The pleasure on her face was evident and we all just watched the two of them fuck like that.

Mike was good at it and obviously had tons of practice. He varied his depth, and speed, once in awhile but mainly kept a strong tempo pounding Deb hard and deep and her juice was beginning to run onto the stool and about to drip off onto the floor. Right before it did TJ grabbed a shot glass and captured her juice as it oozed out of her while Mike continued to make her cum.

I couldn't believe it he fucked her on and on and TJ actually got enough of her juice to fill the whole glass. Granted it took a while but it was still amazing how much she produced. Once it was full TJ set it up on the bar and Mike pulled his large cock out of her still dripping twat and rubbed his head all over her wet tight asshole. I knew what was coming next and as he entered her taut hole she arched her back and screamed in pleasure. I don't know how she took all of that cock but she did and Mike pushed it all the way into her perfect ass and started pounding it, working towards his own climax.

She urged him on, she needed his cum quick and I could tell she was getting weaker but it didn't take long before he rewarded her by pulling out and she immediately jumped down and knelt in front of him while he stroked his giant member. His cock looked so good shiny, wet, and so engorged with blood that I squealed with delight when he started to shoot.

Large ropes of cum sprayed out of his head and hit Deb in the face and mouth, she got closer and Mike filled her mouth with his precious seed she so desired. She ate and ate his jizz and he just kept cumming like I've never seen before. She couldn't keep up and cum went all over her face and dripped down onto her tan perfect tits.

Roxy left my side and just like TJ filled not one but two shot glasses of extra cum Mike was still producing. His volume was inhuman and spectacular, copious amounts of white semen spurted and dripped out of his huge cock into the glasses. He finally stopped shooting and Roxy put the glasses on the bar as well and then started to suck the rest out of Mike and lick his cum off of Deb's chest, face and tummy. Fuck it was the hottest thing I had ever seen, and my pussy was wet as hell and the thirst hadn't even started again. Not only did he give Deb what she needed he filled two glasses with his spunk and Roxy ate the leftovers.

"Well does that answer you question Lana?" Zack asked me.

"Sure does, holy shit you guys that was so hot, I can't believe how much cum you guys produce," I said.

"Well it comes in handy in a bind," Zack said.

I watched him take Deb's, and Mikes extra cum in the glasses and transfer the liquid to beaker like containers and then he opened a hidden cupboard behind the bar's mirror and placed them in with many others. It was sealed and refrigerated to preserve the contents.

"We use this back up supply if we have an emergency and can't find anyone to help us out," TJ spoke up as he watched my curiosity.

"Very nice that makes things much easier," I stated.

"Yes, but there is nothing like a good fresh load, hot and tasty right from the source," Deb said standing up and beginning to redress.

They all agreed and I remained glued to my stool still trying to take all of this in.

"So can I live my normal life... do you all?"

"Well for awhile yes, you can carry emergency vials with you and remain living like you were for a long time but eventually people you know that are close to you are going to find it strange that you are not aging or changing. They are going to get old and eventually die and leave you. But before that you will have to leave, or fake your death and assume some other identity if you want to remain among the humans," Bobby explained

"The humans? I don't think I like how you said that....so I'm not human anymore?" I asked.

"Well no sweetie I thought that was obvious, you're much better now," she answered.

"This is all too much for me, I'm mad and happy all at the same time," I said.

We continued to talk and I got to know the others and was amazed at how wise they were and what they knew from living so long. Just what they have seen in their long lives was mind numbing. As we were talking the thirst took over Bobby and she calmly walked around the bar and got out a vile of cum and drank it down with one gulp. It was kind of a let down because I was eager to see what she could do and to see her incredible body. I figured I'd have plenty of chances later. Her thirst was quenched though and I looked at my watch to see how long it had been since I fed last.

I had two serving and the last guy really gave it to me a lot so I knew it wasn't going to be as quick as the last time. I really wanted to learn how to predict how long between feeding I had and was mentally keeping track of the time and how much I had eaten so I could try and figure things out.

I hadn't eaten any real food since yesterday because after Clark in the bathroom I didn't feel hungry for breakfast and then the thirst came back before I could eat anything at the restaurant. I didn't feel hungry and so I asked the question to the group.

"You won't ever need to eat like normal again if you don't want to. You'll get everything you need from the semen. We only eat and drink regular food for pleasure now," TJ explained.

"Wow that must be some change that took place for all of this to happen; I can see why it took a good week to appear," I told them all.

We talked well into early evening and the club was going to open soon, I found out that TJ and Mike co owned it and used it as a way to get fresh woman. I mean what woman wouldn't like these two studs to eat them? They told me a lot of the time that was all they did unless the woman took it to the next level and then they would fuck them. It worked pretty well and the club became a meeting place for all of them and they even had parties with others of our kind from around the world.

Apparently there were many and had been as far back as anyone could remember but they regulated it and only a few were allowed to change others and even then it had to be spread out over long periods of time, hence the fact that I was the first Bobby was allowed to turn in over a hundred years, which made me pretty damn special I guess. Or that's what they all kept telling me. They told me that I had the power to change people as well but if I did I would be destroyed by the governing class and the person I changed would replace me.

Chapter 3

I hung around till the club opened and people, humans, started trickling in as well as the employees to run the music, lights, and bar. The thirst still hadn't come back but I was expecting it anytime and I think Zack and TJ were as well because they were already trying to pick up some women that had arrived early. I guess I do have it easier than them because they really have to plan ahead and work the girl before the thirst hits. So far I've had it pretty easy seducing my meals.

As I watched Zack work I couldn't help but be impressed with his talent, he had these two woman whipped and hanging on his every word and as he walked with them, one on each arm, upstairs to the office I followed slowly behind. He held the door open and they both walked in and he followed. Closing the door behind him I heard the door lock and he closed the blinds on the glass. I snuck up to the window and could see the two women sitting on a sofa, through a gap in the blinds. Zack was out of view but I could hear him. The two woman were young, probably only 21 or younger with fake id's and pretty cute but nothing compared to Roxy, Deb, Sam or me. They both had small breasts but were thin with brown and black hair respectively.

Zack was still pouring on the charm and he convinced the two woman to kiss each other and then he continued urging them on and I watched as they started making out and things just kept getting better from there. I was sure he was trying to get their juices flowing and then he would move in and feed.

In no time at all they were undressed and the black haired girl was sucking on the others small but round tits and rubbing her hand over her trimmed mound. They switched and the brown haired girl returned the favor and they kissed and rubbed each other, and I could tell from the light reflecting off their fingers that they were both plenty wet.

Zack kept telling them how hot they were and finally he moved where I could see him and he joined them on the couch. He started slow and kissed them both hard and deep and slowly moved down their bodies in turn until he had them sitting on the edge leaning back with their legs spread. He was thirsty now and I could see the enormous bulge in his pants as he knelt on the ground and started eating the first girl's pussy and fingering her trying to get as much as he could. He worked and worked and made her cum big time hearing her scream in pleasure from outside the door. He drank all she offered and the other girl was playing with her tits and pussy watching Zack eat her friend.

He moved over and did the same to the other and had her cumming just as fiercely in only about 5 minutes. Damn these guys knew what they were doing and it turned me on to no end. I was totally expecting him to whip his fat cock out next and fuck both of them but he didn't. They just got up and dressed and thanked him for the oral and I hid around the corner as they walked out and back downstairs, Zack had stayed in the office. I let them get half way down and hurried back to the door and knocked on it. He said to come in and I opened the door.

"I could smell you outside the door the whole time," he said laughing. "So what did you think?" he asked.

"Hot shit but I have to ask why the hell didn't you fuck them?"

"Why do you think?" he returned. I shook my head and then he got a mischievous smile on his face. "I knew you were outside the door and would appreciate my cock and cum much more then they would."

That's all it took and I started feeling the urges coming on and he saw my tits get hard and my face flush. I walked towards him and he stood up from behind the desk, he was sitting at, and started unbuckling his belt. Kneeling down I helped him finish and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and his perfect member fell out and hovered vertically in my face. It was gorgeous like Mike's, long, thick, and lined with veins. He shaved completely and it was totally free of hair. Pre-cum was beading up on the slit from his adventure with the girls, and it looked so inviting.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers