Cum Vamp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Maybe we'll have to see. I'll see you guys later," I said and left the club saying goodbye to everyone.

I took Bobby's vial of juice with me and headed home.

Chapter 8

I got all dolled up for Dan, curled my hair and everything, and waited for him to pick me up. He showed up early so I knew he was eager to see me and I was curious to see what he had planned for tonight. He walked me to his car and let me in and as we drove away I asked him,

"So what do you have planned tonight?"

"Well I thought we could just spend the evening at my place and have dinner and stuff,"

"Oh I see...So since you got some last time you're assuming that's going to happen again with no effort at all?" I said sarcastically, which he didn't catch.

"Umm.... Well no... I mean....umm, shit," he stammered.

"Relax I'm just messing with you, sounds fun and don't worry I'm sure you'll get lucky again," I giggled.

He smiled big and we headed to his place. I had Bobby's vial of cum in my purse on the floor of his car and I was really curious to see what would happen when I drank it. We pulled up to his place and into the garage like last time, he opened my door and we walked hand in hand inside.

We were only inside a few minutes when someone knocked on the door. I stayed in the kitchen and let him get it himself and I totally could hear his conversation at the door with my heightened hearing but I knew when I heard it I wasn't suppose to.

"Dude I told you 15 minutes not right when we pull up, shit," Dan said.

"Like it really matters, so how does she look?" some other guy said.

"Fucking fabulous again and we need to play this cool so don't blow it." Dan said back.

"Do you really think she will go for it, both of us together?" the other asked.

"Dude I actually do she is a fucking wild girl lets just see shall we?" Dan said.

I heard them walking towards the kitchen and was shocked a little about what they had planned for me. I would have never gone for it a few days ago, but I knew now when the thirst hit me again I was going to be allover these two.

"Lana, this is Tim he stopped by to pick up some paintings for my new display. He's my agent and good friend," Dan said as they walked in to the kitchen.

"Hi Tim, nice to meet you, so do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked making it way to easy for them.

Tim's eyes got big and a small smile crossed Dan's lips and I knew what he was thinking.

"Really? Well if it's not too much trouble and okay with Dan," Tim answered.

"Sure why not I have plenty," Dan said.

Tim was shorter than Dan and stockier and looked like a guy that worked out twice a day. His shirt was tight around his chest and arms and he had short spiked hair and green eyes, and was pretty cute. I couldn't quite believe Dan was going to pull this off on his second date with me. It should have pissed me off but it didn't now.

After dinner Dan suggested we go look at the art he was planning on giving to Tim and we walked into his studio for a look. As I looked at the pieces I knew that it was a set up and he had picked them especially for me and to get me hot and bothered. Every one of them had hidden cocks and vaginas in them and as I looked at them with him and Tim I kept squeezing his hand and rubbing up against him when I found the object. He kept looking down at me and smiling and Tim was cautious and waiting to see what would happen.

"Hey Dan have you ever painted nudes?" I asked speeding up the process.

"Well ya in school everyone does, why?" he responded.

"Oh no reason really, I was just wondering what it would be like to be a model for that and how much they get paid," I said.

"Not much really, why you looking for extra money?" he kind of laughed.

"Or maybe just for the thrill," I said looking right at Tim.

I swear he had to adjust himself after that and might have even blushed.

"The university needs them all the time so I'm sure you could get hooked up with that," Dan said.

"Well how about right now," I said spinning way from him and stepping up onto a wood chair. "What do you think about this pose?" I laughed putting my hand on my chin and bending my legs so my ass was sticking out.

"Oh ya shit that's hot," Tim blurted.

Dan about died when he heard him and I started to laugh hard. Dan gave him a look like "dude you're going to blow it," but I pretended I didn't see it.

"Well Dan, Tim seems to like the idea what about you, want to paint me?" I asked biting my lip.

"Seriously? Or are you messing with us," he answered trying to play innocent.

To answer his question I started undoing the buttons on the front of my summer dress and pulling it off my shoulders I let it drop to the chair below me. I think Tim wet himself and both of their mouths dropped open seeing me standing there with just my panties on and my perfect tits getting excited in the colder air.

"Holy shit so ya you're serious," Dan said closing his mouth.

He grabbed a sketch pad and pencil and looked back up at me. Tim didn't know what to do and just stood there like a deer in head lights stunned. He couldn't take his eyes off of me and the bulge in his pants started to get bigger. I finished undressing and kicked my dress and panties onto the floor looking back at them.

"So how do you want me?" I asked.

"Umm, well....okay why don't you just sit down on the chair," he waited till I was sitting, " okay now spread your legs and put your arms behind you back grabbing the chair with you back straight," he finished.

I must have looked stunning after I did what he said because both guys were silent and unmoving for a while and both of them were getting hard fast. I finally had to break the silence.

"Like this? Good then?"

"Ahh ya perfect," Dan stuttered.

He started to put a few lines down on the paper and then noticed Tim just standing there. I kept the pose and looked back and forth between both horny men.

"Hey man, do you want to sit down or something?" Dan said laughing at his friend.

"Oh well sure," Tim said embarrassed like he just got caught by his mom looking at a Playboy.

He sat down next to Dan and watched him sketch me looking up at me as much as he felt he could get away with. Just me sitting there with my legs spread showing them my shaved pussy and pushing my big tits out towards them had these guys oozing in their pants. I could totally smell them and they were making a mess for sure.

I sat there for probably 15 minutes and I started feeling the thirst begin to wash upon me. My nipples all of a sudden went rock hard and I felt my clit push its way past its hood. I just kept sitting there and felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter waiting for one of them to say something.

Tim's eyes got really big and he was staring at my hard nipples, and then his eyes panned down my body and he about jumped out of his seat. He must have noticed my clit hard and engorged and my lips hanging open now with juice running onto the chair. He turned to Dan and whispered thinking I couldn't hear.

"Dude she's fucking all turned on check it out."

Dan was busy working on the sketch and looked up at me and his expression went from serious to giddy, "Oh now great I'm going to have to change what I've already done if you go and do that," he said.

I started to laugh and said, "Well forget the drawing then and get your ass over here, both of you."

Dan tossed the sketch book on the ground and stood up and walked right over. Tim just sat there and watched not really knowing what to do. Dan approached and stood right in front of me and his cock was at eye level and I took full advantage of it. After getting his pants and jockey's off I started to suck his large member and I was making a puddle on the chair with my secretions. Tim just watched me suck Dan and I kept peeking around Dan's body making eye contact with Tim with Dan's cock still in my mouth. I didn't think he was ever going to join us so I helped him along.

"I think something's missing," I said looking up at Dan taking his cock out of my mouth.

"What?" Dan asked.

"I think I need another cock to suck," I stated.

"Good point, Hey dumbass get over her," Dan said to Tim turning his head to look behind him.

Tim shot out of his seat like a reprimanded child and strolled over shyly. When he was close enough to get to I pulled him the rest of the way and roughly undid his pants and pulled them down getting at his cock. It was rock hard and the head was covered with his pre-cum. He had a smaller penis probably average and I engulfed the whole of it easily and tongued his balls as well. He let out a surprised moan and I thought he was going to loose it right then and explode in my mouth by the way he was acting. He gathered himself and kept it in and I went to town on his stiff tool.

Dan took the opportunity to get familiar with my tits and ass as I leaned forward sucking on Tim. Dan lifted my ass of the chair and I fell to my knees pushing Tim forward as I went.

"Holy shit Lana, you made a fucking huge mess of my chair," Dan laughed. "Check this out Tim that came from her pussy," he said motioning to my juice puddle on the wood chair.

Tim just nodded as I looked up at him still sucking his cock deep. I didn't bother to say anything about it just moaned as Dan's hands found my engorged clit and pussy. He rubbed my juice all over my lips and asshole and then finally stuck his cock in my twat from behind while I kept sucking Tim. Moving out and in, slowly he fucked me and I tried to keep my balance on just my knees and holding on to Tim's ass while his cock was down my throat. My thirst increased and I pushed back on Dan as he thrust forward and I had Tim about ready to blow.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, can't stop... ohhh shit!" Tim voiced.

His cock exploded down my throat and I swallowed all of his cum as his cock jerked and pulsed inside my mouth. I almost forgot to taste it he was so far down so I moved back up to his head and let him finish on my tongue with a few spurts and then I sucked the remains out of his shaft. It was delicious.

"Dude you came already? Well shit what happened to trying DP," Dan blurted and then went silent realizing his mistake.

I took Tim's softening cock out of my mouth and said, "Don't bother trying to explain Dan, I figured you had something up your sleeve when he showed up and didn't you notice how easy I made it for you?" I said laughing. "And I'm sure if I work at it Tim here will be nice and hard soon to do what you boys had planed."

"Oh my hell you are fucking unbelievable Lana," Dan said and continued to pound my pussy.

He got harder after that and got me cumming in a few more minutes. Tim had decided to sit down on the ground making it easier for me to get to him and allow Dan deeper access to my hot twat. I worked on Tim's flaccid cock with my hands and mouth and by the time I was coming off of my orgasm I had his cock getting hard again in my mouth. Once it was fully hard I turned and looked at Dan.

"See I told you, Tim's all rearing to go again," I said laughing.

"Oh I had little doubt with you working at it," Dan said.

"So do we need lube to do this?" Tim asked.

Both Dan and I started laughing.

"Shit no you should see how much cum's running down her leg let alone on my cock," Dan said.

"Yep I'm more than ready, so let's do this," I said.

I moved forward and felt Dan's cock leave my pussy and I crawled over Tim and lowered my self onto his hard dick and took him into my pussy and gave him a few up down movements and he started licking my tits telling me how incredible they were. I looked back at Dan and he got the idea and moved forward standing up and I stopped moving when I felt his cock at my tight hole so he could get it in easier. Shit it felt great as it made its way into my ass and Tim started moving his cock again as he felt Dan enter my top hole.

"That's it boys now fuck me good!" I screamed.

They responded and gave me a good pounding, and I swear Tim couldn't leave my tits alone it was like he had never seen anything like them before. He also lasted much longer this time and the two of them in my ass and twat made me cum three times in that position.

"Dude, I want to try anal," Tim said and then smiled at me as I looked down at him. "If its okay with you guys," he laughed.

"Ya okay sure. Is it cool with you Lana?" Dan asked.

"Absolutely!" I screamed as I felt another orgasm hit me.

Dan pulled out and I stood up off of Tim and said, "Let's find a couch or something this hard floor can't be comfortable for you guys," I said.

It wasn't hurting me in the least but they didn't know that. We all walked into his living room and I told Tim to sit down on the couch. I took control of the situation and I think it made them even more excited. Facing away from him I eased his cock into my ass and moved up and down letting him get accustomed to my tight hole. I heard him freaking out behind me.

"Holy shit, oh my hell it's so hot and tight, fuck you were right the ass is so good," he was saying.

I leaned back on him and started playing with my clit as I rode up and down faster and faster. My ass milked his cock and it felt so good. I suddenly remembered Bobby's vial of cum in my purse and I wanted to see what would happen. I was still feeling the thirst even with Tim's first load so I still could try it.

"Dan honey... there is a vial of liquid in my purse could you get it for me please," I asked him giving him a sexy look while riding his friend.

"Sure," he replied and found my purse next to the couch. "What is this?" he asked holding the vial up and looking at it.

I made up a lie quick, "I got it off the internet it's supposed to heighten sexual pleasure, and I just thought I'd try it."

"Like you need anything more," Dan laughed, but he still handed it to me.

I slowed down on Tim and uncapped the vial and with one gulp I swallowed all of Bobby's last offering. Shit it was better then I expected and I started feeling the effects almost immediately. It was different than man juice, my energy level didn't change and the thirst remained, but my pussy flooded with fire and my clit started throbbing, I mean major throbbing and I felt it growing under my fingers. It grew and grew, larger then humanly possible and was over an inch long and a half of inch thick. I could scarcely touch it because when I did my whole body was racked with pleasure and I shook on Tim's cock.

"Holy fuck, Lana are you okay? You clit looks like it's going to explode!" Dan screamed.

I could barley speak from the pleasure and my ass must have been convulsing as well because Tim was freaking out behind me.

"Holy shit what was that stuff, your ass is squeezing my cock off," he said almost panicked.

"I'm......fine.....it....doesn't hurt.. feels great," I finally got out and tried to relax my ass on Tim's cock. I must have been successful because he settled down and started moving again.

I looked down and could see my clit extend out from my body and it was pushing the lips of my pussy away, it was amazing. Dan had to get a closer look and put his face right down next to it and stared.

"Fuck I've never seen anything like that anywhere!" he said.

What he did next about sent me threw the roof. I swear when his tongue touched my huge clit I exploded and sent a squirt of cum into his face. He jerked back in surprise and started laughing at himself.

"Shit Tim she just squirted me in the face with her pussy. You should see this clit right now it's fucking huge." Dan said laughing.

Instead Tim reached around and with his hand rubbed it and then grabbed it between his two fingers and I squirted again.

"Shit I guess it's huge, if feels like a little cock and she just covered my hand with cum," Tim said laughing.

I couldn't do anything about what they were saying or doing my mind was overcome with pleasure and my chest heaved from lack of air. Dan stood back up and pushed his big cock into my open pussy and when his first thrust came in contact with my clit I lost it again and my pussy convulsed and he said it felt like I was trying to push him out in a major way. Both my ass and pussy were convulsing and I had these two guys at their limit in very little time. My juice was everywhere and I felt it dripping off my ass as Tim rose up and down inside of me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again," Tim yelled.

"Me as well," Dan said.

Dan pulled out first and I struggled off of Tim and knelt in front of Dan while Tim stood up and came around next to him. They both started shooting cum at me and I tried to eat as much as I could with both of them shooting at the same time. What I didn't eat hit my face and tits and I finished them both off with my mouth. They had covered me pretty good and the hot sticky cum coated my round perky tits and dripped down to my bent legs.

Dan knew what I wanted and instead of using his mouth like last time he grabbed the empty vial and started scrapping off his and Tim's cum until he had me almost clean. He handed it to me and Tim watched in amazement as I sucked it all down and swallowed.

"Shit you weren't kidding about her eating it," Tim said shocked.

"I told you she fucking loves it," Dan replied.

I licked my lips and smiled at them. My thirst was quenched and I felt my body return to normal. My huge clit was shrinking and my nipples were returning to average but I think it was then that I started have flashes in my mind that I couldn't explain. Vivid images of places and people I have never seen before were appearing as memories that I never had before. They weren't that bad at first and hardly recognizable.

I stood up and they both stood there and stared at me like I was some precious possession they rarely see.

"Thanks guys that was fun and delicious, I hope I met you expectations," I said laughing.

"Fuck ya," Tim said and Dan shoved him trying to get him to shut up.

"You're not mad are you Lana?" Dan asked.

"Hell no that was great, two cocks are better than one," I said. And we all started to laugh.

We sat and talk until late and then Tim decided it was time to go. He actually did take some art with him so I guess their plan was partially true. Dan and I went to bed and ended up making love again and after I ate his load we fell asleep in each others arms.

Chapter 9

That night I had crazy dreams, it was like I was traveling back in time and seeing things thousands of years ago. It was an all night thing and when I woke up I remembered everything, and finally realized they were memories from Bobby's life. I had all of her memory from her youth, to being changed and then thousands of years of her incredible life where crammed into my brain. It was overwhelming and I felt like my head was gong to explode. I woke up Dan as I was thrashing so bad and tried to explain to him I had a horrendous headache. It got so bad I threw up the normal food I ate last night mixed with some of the cum I hadn't digested yet.

I was a mess and asked him to take me home. He told me he would call and check on me later and I kissed him good bye and ran into my apartment. As soon as he was gone I jumped into my car and drove to the club to see if they could help me. My head felt like it was splitting and to make matters worse the thirst was coming back at the same time.

I parked my car and ran to the entrance of the club and burst threw the door and almost got shot by Mike.

"Lana? Shit woman you almost got shot! What is wrong? You look like you are in pain?" Mike said.

"My head is about to explode and then the thirst has me as well," I said attacking him. "I drank Bobby's cum and now I know everything she knew, it's too much and I think it's going to kill me!"

My rage knocked him over and I ripped at his clothing trying to get at his cock. TJ and Zack ran over to us and pulled me off of him because I was being way too aggressive to turn him on. I fought them both but they held me and Sam ran over with a vial of man juice trying to pour it in my mouth. Bobby took me over after that.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers