Cum Vamp Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

"Shut up Dan this is your fault anyway, if you wouldn't have been so stupid you'd be the only one getting some right now. Sit down and shut it, you can't blame any of these guys for wanting a piece of me after you showed them the video you made," I yelled.

He didn't sit back down but instead stormed out of the room like a little kid, which was actually the best thing that could have happened because once he was gone things picked up for me.

The other guys got up and surrounded me, groping and fondling my tits and stroking their cocks for me to watch. I was still sitting on the first guys cock and now I had a line of naked men waiting to get their cocks sucked and I proceeded to do just that. The black guy finally pulled away after his friends kept bugging him to share and the next guy was and average white man with a fat stubby cock only about 4 inches long but wide. I swallow up the extent of his cock and licked his balls as I was down there. He freaked out and I smelled him about ready to shoot in no time at all. He didn't even warn me but I knew what was coming when he started ejaculating tasty semen into my mouth. He produced a small amount and it wasn't close to what I needed.

His friends made fun of him for cumming so quick and after I sucked what I could out of his softening cock he went and sat back down to watch. The black guy was trying to convince the guy fucking my pussy to take a break and let him have me. After pestering him enough he finally relented and pushed me up off of him and moved out of the way. I took advantage of the break and fell to my knees before another guys cock was in my face. The big black guy knelt behind me, grabbed my hips and shoved his long crooked cock deep inside my dripping snatch. I screamed out in glee easily taking all that he offered.

The thirst was in control of me and I pushed back on his cock with every one of his thrusts milking his cock with my pussy and telling him to fuck me harder and deep. I felt the bend in his cock as he slammed it into me and it added to my pleasure. The next guy in line was a Latin guy with a pretty nice cock. He moved forward and stuck it right there for me to suck and I hungrily obliged. I held my mouth open for him and he proceeded to fuck it deep while I kept my head still. He grabbed my head and pounded very quick deep thrusts over and over with saliva going everywhere. He kept it up and the big black cock in my pussy pounded away as well and I smelled both of them getting close.

Before either of them came though they both pulled out of me and backed away trying to extend the fun. This made me crazy and upset because I was craving their spunk badly. I lunged at the Latin guy and knocked him off his feet onto the soft carpet and crawled over him, grabbed his cock and slid it into my well fucked pussy. The look on his face was a mix of pleasure and fear as I was really aggressive.

"Okay who's the lucky bitch to fuck my ass first!" I screamed.

I was looking at the last guy in front of me, a Asian guy with a unusually large cock but before I turned my head I felt a finger spread my juice onto my puckered ass and a familiar cock entered my butt while the Latin guy fucked my pussy. I turned and looked and there was Tim pressing the rest of his cock deep inside my ass. I bit my lip and savored the sweet bliss of his cock sliding easily into my wanting ass and he spoke up.

"Don't have to ask me twice, I fucking love your ass," Tim said.

I smiled at him and grabbed his cock with my ass muscles and made his expression change to obvious delight. The Asian guy's cock was right there in my face as I turned and my nose actually hit the oozing head. I smiled and licked his pre-cum, circled his head with my tongue and swallowed the whole of his cock in one smooth motion. I was servicing 3 guys and the other three were keeping themselves ready for their turns all except the average white guy that had cum in my mouth already, he was still sitting and working on his cock to get it hard again.

Tim and the Latin guy fucked me good for about five minutes and the Latin guy kept stopping his motions because he was going to cum any second. I had the Asian close as well when I heard the Latin guy ask me to hop off of him he wanted to cum on my tits. I rose up and back with Tim still in my ass and the Latin guy worked his way out from under me and stood up. Once he was up I pulled away from Tim and laid down on my back for the Latin guy's desires. He knelt next to me and stroked his cock until his smell was peaked and he exploded onto my boobs. At the same time the big black guy had lifted my legs and found my partially opened ass and shoved his large member halfway in. I screamed and bucked as hot cum hit my tits and the big thick cock penetrated my bowels.

I finished the Latin guy off with my mouth and sucked his last globs of semen from his shaft and started scooping up the cum on my chest with my hands and feeding myself as best I could. The black guy watched me and continued his anal assault, guiding his crooked cock in and out of me. I licked my fingers and looked up at him.

"That's it fuck my ass with your big black cock, fuck my little white ass hard and deep," I voiced.

He was spurred on with my comment and quickened the pace as two cocks appeared on both sides of me. I took turns sucking and stroking them one belonged to Tim and the other was the Oriental guy again. The small cock guy who ate me at the beginning was standing back stroking his small cock and getting antsy wanting a piece of me again. And the average white guy had his cock hardening again with a smile on his face. The Latin guy was now sitting on the floor breathing hard after his orgasm.

The Latin guys cum was scrumptious but still not enough, and the thirst was keeping my body titillated and wet. Cum oozed out of my open pussy and met the black shinny flesh of the cock hammering my ass. I stroked and sucked and came about the same time as I smelled a cock about ready to explode. My ass suddenly was empty and the big cock that was there was now above my tits and ready to explode I took the Asian out of my mouth and engulfed the black monster as it erupted with thick hot delicious jizz, filling my mouth with pleasure. I stroked and pushed his balls up trying to get everything I could out of him and he did well, leaving me with five good spurts of man juice. He bucked and squirmed as I sucked him dry and then collapsed next to me.

My holes were open and I knew they soon would be filled again. As I swallowed my treat I stood up and started directing the remaining hard cocks in the room. I told the Oriental guy to sit on the couch and I sat facing way from him with his cock in my ass and I told the small cock guy to add his member to my ass as well, which he did quickly. Both of their cocks still didn't amount to TJ's or any of the guys back at the club but it still felt great. Tim didn't need an invitation and stood on the couch next to me and I sucked his cock as the Asian and small cock guy fucked my ass.

This didn't last long because the small cock guy lost it quick and pulled out shooting his load onto my stomach and open pussy. Hot spunk dripped down my stomach and met the Asian's cock driving in and out of my ass. With my fingers I scooped up as much as I could and ate it before it dripped to the floor, rubbing my erect clit in the process. Tim jumped down off the couch and forced his cock back into my ass above the Asian's and now it was much tighter and I came seconds later covering the two cocks in my ass with my juice.

"Fuck me Tim, fuck my ass hard, give my all your cock. I want your cum," I screamed.

The average white guy got up out of his chair and stepped up on the couch. His cock was hard again and he fed it to me as the others continued to fuck my ass. The poor guy didn't last another minute and again came in my mouth even less this time. His orgasm must have been intense though for all the noise he made and then he fell over and just laid there on the couch as I swallowed his miniature load.

The Black guy and Latin were just both watching, neither of their cocks were hard again and they just enjoyed the show. It was then I caught a glimpse of motion out of the corner of my eye and I turned to look. Dan was standing back in his hall watching me get fucked by his friends. He had the look of regret on his face and I think he knew he fucked up big time. I glared at him and went back to rooting his friends on telling them to fuck the hell out of me and cum in my mouth.

That did it and I heard the Asian guy wanting to get up and Tim was at his limit as well. Tim backed out and I hopped off the Asian guy and knelt in front of Tim. The Asian came around quickly and I opened my mouth wide enough for both of their heads to fit. It was kind of comical first the Asian spurted followed by Tim and then back and forth their cocks alternated shooting into my mouth in perfect succession. The combination filled my mouth full of spunk and I swallowed it all as they finished up and pulled back.

After their loads I was satisfied and my body settled down. I stood up licking my lips and said, "Well guys that was wonderful I enjoyed every drop."

I glanced in Dan's direction and saw him still watching. I grabbed my clothes and dressed while the guys just watched still stunned that it really happened. As I was leaving I caught Dan's attention.

"Incase you were wondering Dan, we're done don't try and call," I said and left his house.

Chapter 12

As I was driving home I realized my story about Dan taking me to Europe was now shot to shit and I racked mine and Bobby's brain thinking up another story to tell all my roommates. My mind was clear and perfectly alert thanks to all the cum I had just had and I had an ideal solution by the time I pulled up to the curb in front of our house we all rent.

"Hey Lana, what's going on, I thought you were meeting Dan here an hour ago," Gina stated.

"Well not anymore, he and I are done, he screwed up big time and thought he could share me with his friends," I blurted.

"He what?"

"I know crazy huh? I caught him showing a video of me and him, he had secretly recorded the other day. He's scum and its over," I said.

"Oh man what a sleaze. I'm sorry I hooked you up with him now. I though he was a decent guy but I guess it's typical. All men are pigs," Gina said.

"Not all of them, you just have to find the right one............ or three in my case," I said and mumbled the last part low enough where she couldn't hear.

"So what are you going to do? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked me.

"Actually I need to talk to all of you, something has happened and I'm leaving for a while," I broke in.

She looked at me concerned and turned to leave and find the others. Once we were all gathered in the kitchen I began my story.

"I've been offered a personal assistant job for Lily Warren, she's a gallery owner here and in Europe, I was introduced to her by Dan. I guess she was impressed with me and has offered to fly me to Europe tomorrow to discuss it."

"Holy shit, that's amazing, you are so lucky," Denise blurted out.

"I know huh? So I'm leaving tomorrow in a private jet and will be back in a couple of days."

We talked for a while and I answered all their questions with more stories. I hated lying to them but it wasn't like I could tell them the truth. We were still talking and my phone rang and I got up off the kitchen stool to answer it and walked into the hall.

"Hey Lana, I just called to see if I need to make the arrangements for Dan to fly with us tomorrow," TJ said.

"Actually no, we had a falling out tonight and he won't be coming."

"I see well okay then.........Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine really; he turned out to be an ass. So when and where do I need to be tomorrow?"

"Just meet us here at the club around 8 tomorrow morning. Are you set with enough cum until then or should I send some or someone over?" He asked.

"I'll make due I had a bunch about an hour ago," I said laughing.

"Okay then we'll see you tomorrow," and he hung up.

I packed up next and got everything ready for my big trip and talked with my girlfriends until they got tired enough to head for bed. I told them all goodbye and I'd call from Europe.

*****

The next morning I showered and had to quickly head to the club because I was getting thirsty already like I figured. By the time I arrived at the club I was fully titillated and needing semen. Everyone was in the parking lot waiting for me and I quickly jumped out of my car and carried my luggage up to the limo they had waiting.

"Oh shit looks like Lana needs some service on the way to the airport," Roxy said when she saw me flushed and rushing.

"You two in the car now!" I yelled at Zack and Mike.

They both smiled and followed me into the back of the limo. As soon as they shut the door I attacked them, and had both their growing cocks out of their flies quickly and began to suck with fervor. Shit they tasted so damn good and their hard vein covered shafts felt like heaven in my mouth. I went back and forth between the two throbbing monsters and the two gorgeous men moaned and bucked as I sucked and stroked.

I barley noticed when the others got in and made themselves comfortable across the way. The three girls and TJ watched me go to town on Zack and Mike and I felt the car start moving towards the airport.

I wasn't wasting any time on their cocks and was purposely trying to get them to cum and with Bobby's knowledge in my head I knew exactly what each of them liked and what would get them both off the quickest. Zack like just his head sucked and his shaft stroked in a circular motion with my tongue working the V on the underside of his head. I had him really close and knew a few more seconds I'd receive a mouth full of warm delicious spunk.

But I delayed his explosion and switched back to Mike right before Zack lost it. Mike was completely different and liked his cock as far down my throat as I could get it as I tilted my head side to side rubbing his shaft with my mouth and throat. I also played with his balls and held the base of his cock tight with my other hand. He was close as well and I smelled him peaking as Zack's smell decreased a fraction. I removed my hand from Mike's balls and started stroking Zack back up to pending explosion and continued to deep throat Mike.

As Mike's cock exploded deep in my mouth I felt the surge or energy immediately flood my body and I swallowed his spurting juice as fast as it came out. I kept Zack almost to the point of release until Mike finished his last contraction in my mouth and I swallowed and sucked the remains from his steely cock.

Taking him out of my mouth I returned to Zack and finished him off the way he likes it. His legs tightened and I felt his cum surge up his shaft under my fingers and spray the inside of my mouth with a powerful burst of hot cum. It was followed by many more and some how I managed to swallow it all as he bucked and squirmed under my continued stroking and sucking.

Once he finished I took him out of my mouth, kissed the head of his cock and sat down next to Mike in the empty seat.

"Thanks guys, I needed that. So how is everyone?" I asked looking at all the people in the limo.

"Not as good as you right now," Roxy laughed.

"We're all good though and excited to take you to Austria. You do remember your German right?" TJ asked.

"German? Um hold on......." I said and searched Bobby's memories.

"Am Freitag bin ich einkaufen gegangen," I said the first thing I could think of.

"Okay good you went shopping on Friday?" TJ laughed.

"Hey shut it its not as easy as you think," I said.

It took a minute but I began to talk in German and they all started as well, helping me practice and remember Bobby's knowledge. We used German all the way to the airport and I got better and better.

We boarded the private jet which was very nice and luxurious. TJ told me earlier in the limo that the pilots and help were all human but they knew about us and wanted to be like us and were kind of like roamers that the other families use. I reminded him that I knew all this already and he said, "Right of course you do."

There were two pilots, and two flight attendants, the pilots were both young guys, not bad looking and the flight attendants were a male and female. The woman was very lovely with dark brown hair, green eyes and over flowing fake breasts that she was letting spill out of the front of her unbuttoned blouse. The male was good looking as well and I knew they expected crazy shit to happen on the long flight.

I was introduced to everyone because it was 'Lana's' first time on the plane and they didn't know that I had Bobby's memories. We got underway quickly and were soon in the air. The two attendants served us anything we wanted and that included food, drink, cock and pussy and they even had fresh cum incase we wanted it the easy way. I was fully satisfied and just sipped on some champagne and watched for the thirst to take over one of them.

It only took about an hour into the flight and I turned in my seat to see Roxy sucking the attendant's hard cock. He wasn't endowed like the other men but he wasn't tiny either. Roxy was sucking deeply while he stood in front of her with his hands on her head. She had no problem taking all of his cock in her mouth and actually used her hands to play with her tits and clit while using her mouth only on his cock. She took her time and sucked him slow; building his orgasm so she could get as much juice as she could from him.

While she sucked I heard the female attendant squeal and I turned to see why. TJ had picked her up and dropped her on lounge seat up against the side of the plane and was pushing up her skirt to get to her nectar. She had squealed when he picked her up quickly from behind. Now she was just moaning and rubbing her hands through his hair as he began to eat her. Zack got up to get some as well and started working on her upper half, unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way and pulling her bra out of the way so he could lick and nibble on her nice tits.

The male attendant, Jeff, started moaning loud and caught my attention back to him and Roxy; she was speeding things up, sucking faster and with more purpose and Jeff was enjoying her oral talents loudly. I smelled him about to blow and Roxy took him out of her mouth about two inches away from her lips and she stroked him to climax. Her mouth was wide open to receive his seed as it spurted from his shinny purple head. Five good ropes of cum made it into her waiting mouth and then she pulled him closer sucking the rest out of his pulsing shaft as he squirmed under her suction.

"Thanks Jeff, you tasted wonderful," Roxy said licking her lips and kissing his softening cock once more.

He nodded to her and did his pants up and went right back to work seeing if anyone else needed anything. Mandy, the female attendant, was screaming in orgasmic pleasure now as TJ was satisfying her with his tongue. She was cumming big time and he was drinking everything she was giving off. Zack was still working over her tits and had her mostly naked now, but soon stopped to pull his enormous hardening cock out of his pants. She got the idea and started sucking it as soon as it was within reach.

I was wet from my blowjobs in the limo and getting wetter watching these two hunks work over this attendant at 35000 feet. Mike was watching as well and his cock was growing in his pants. Sam and Deb also noticed Mike's growing cock and it didn't take them long before they were both on their knees in front of him fishing it out of his pants. They took turns sucking it and he kept his eyes on TJ and Zack. TJ had come up for air and got his large cock out for use. Mandy had Zack's half way in her mouth and let out a loud scream and moan as she felt TJ's oversized cock shoved into her wet pussy.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers