Cumdoll Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanguard65
Vanguard65
22 Followers

I then realized it was well past time for me to be home and ran across street and stormed into the house. Dinner was ready when I got there and I knew I was going to be in trouble. I sat down quickly ignoring my mother took a few bites of my food then stormed upstairs. I couldn't eat, I was too horny after watching that. I locked the door to my room and began searching my closet for my vibrator. I found it, slipped off my jeans and panties and went straight to my bed turning it on. Oh God what sweet relief that was. To feel it inside me. I started to slip away into a calming ease, when a knock on my door completely ruined it.

"Connie dear is everything okay?"

It was my mother. Not now please not now I thought. "I'm fine, leave me alone" I yelled out to her. But then I heard her trying to turn the knob and open the door. "I said I'm fine, I just need to be alone for a while!" I yelled again.

"Connie open the door."

"For fuck's sake!" I screamed. That bitch just couldn't leave me alone for two minutes. My whole fucking life has been her little pet project. She never gave a shit about me, she wanted control over me well fuck that. It's not happening tonight. I hid my vibrator under my bed and put my clothes back on tonight. I wanted to slap her so fucking hard just then. That would shut her up. I unlocked the door and flung it open as hard as I could yelling right in her face, "Can't I have some privacy please! Fuck this house; I'm going to Katie's!" then ran out of the house. I got into my car and sped off to do some fast driving to let off some steam.

This is why I couldn't stand my parents. Most of my life I was ignored by them except for I could be a convenance to them. I just needed to drive around for a while and lose some steam that is exactly what I did. I wasn't a daughter I was a pet gerbil. It's impossible to grow up in a house where no one loves you. So I just drove around until I came onto Charlie's Pub, where my dad hangs out. I slowed down a bit seeing Lloyd sitting in the parking lot against his car. I pulled in to see just what was going on. After parking I got out and walked over to him. He was beat up and bleeding. His head was leaning back, I think he was trying to stop the bleeding from his nose. I kneeled down in front of him looking over his face carefully.

"Hey Lloyd, what happened?" I asked him.

He chuckled a bit shaking his head before answering. "You're dad and a few of his buddies jumped me." "He's an asshole like that. I hate his guts. Why did he do that?"

He stood up with a grunt and leaned against the car. He looked me over rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't want to know," he said. "It's a fucked up situation you're better to stay out of. Regardless of the fact, I'm going to pay him back for this."

"Can I help?"

He laughed, "you want to help me hurt your dad?"

"On one condition" I told him. I could tell he knew I was serious from the look in my eyes. "We hurt my mother to."

"You got it cutey. I need a quiet place to think."

"I know a good spot in the woods," I suggested. "I'll drive you." He nodded in approval and we started walking over to the car.

I asked Lloyd just what he had in mind. He just smiled and spit some blood out of his mouth before saying, "all I know is this. This shit is about to get real ugly."

Vanguard65
Vanguard65
22 Followers
12