Cumming between a Mother + Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's was not an overly strict mother, but she was very protective of her daughter. The day they moved into the house, the locks came off all the bedroom doors—there would be no barriers between them and Rachel loved that about her mother. She hated to take advantage of that policy, but she knew she had to see Thomas between her mother's legs. She crept down the hallway quietly, slowly rotating the doorknob to her room, and cracked it barely a few millimeters. All she could see was the back of Thomas's head buried between Lauren's thighs—her hands already on her tits—squeezing them, playing with her nipples. After only seconds of watching, Rachel became aware that her babydoll was hiked about her hips, and her right hand was inside her thong, furiously fingering her teenage pussy as she watched Thomas go down on her mother. 'God this is soooo wrong' she thought to herself, but knowing she wanted to watch, knowing she wanted to cum watching through the door like this. She knew she was close to cumming, and something deep inside her, as she watched her mother, eyes closed, writhe in pleasure, told her that she was going to cum soon too. In that naughty part of her mind, the part she inherited from her mother, a switch turned from 'this is wrong' to 'I want to cum at the same time Thomas makes my mom cum—right now' In that second, Lauren bucked her hips against Thomas's mouth, one hand covering her own mouth, the other still cupping her breast. Like mother, like daughter—because Rachel came harder than she ever had in her short teenage life and had to bite down on her hand to prevent Thomas and Lauren from hearing.

Lauren quickly recovered from her orgasm, immediately kissing Thomas passionately on the mouth, licking his chin, covered in her own juices, completely unaware of the slightly cracked door and her daughter behind it. 'mmmmm oh my god that was amazing' she cooed, again, well above a whisper. She continued passionately kissing Thomas, and dragging her tongue up and down his chin. 'mmmm and I forgot how good pussy tastes—I'm soooo wet Thomas.' And with that, Lauren sunk down to her knees and Thomas stood before her—a rock hard bulge in his boxers as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and yanked them down, his 8 inch cock (1 inch in diameter) sprung out. Outside the door, Rachel didn't move a muscle and looked on at a side profile of her mother on her knees, about to take Thomas's cock in her mouth.

I looked down at my beautiful Latin beauty, her deep brown eyes looking up at me, only my cock separating us from complete eye contact. She grasped the shaft with her small hand, bending it toward her wet lips, letting the tip of my shaft slowly part them, and the base of my cock slide past her tongue. 'Ohhhhh my god Lauren!' I said at a decibel level much too loud, but she was oblivious to the fact that her daughter was (or should have been) in the next room sound asleep. She grasped his cock by the base of his shaft, pulling the entire length out of her mouth, only her lips softly rubbing against the tip of his dick. She softly said 'Thomas, I want you to fuck me, I want you inside me. But not tonight—tonight, I want you to cum all over my tits. Can you do that for me?' I acknowledged by a nod or a grunt, or some other means—I don't even remember. But she continued sucking my cock at a faster and faster pace, cupping her tits, kneading them, waiting for me to cum. I could feel my balls churning, knowing I would cum within seconds... 'Lauren, baby, you're making me cum. I'm going to cuuuuum.'

Rachel couldn't contain herself any longer—she was also going to cum, once again, but this time watching her mother's mouth envelop Thomas's cock—her face wet with her own juices and his precum. Her knees buckled from the pleasure she was giving herself, and, just as Thomas announced he was going to cum she felt her knee slightly touch the door, pushing it open just a few inches.

My mind could not comprehend what I saw—the door swinging ever so slightly ajar, I glanced over and locked eyes with Rachel, my lover's teenage daughter. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed an eternity but was most likely only a split second. I watched her eyes go wide, and it was then that I noticed her babydoll hiked around her waist—her luscious teenage tits exposed and her hand inside her thong, furiously fingering her pussy. Lauren had taken my cock out of her mouth, cooing to me 'that's right, cum for mommy, cum all over mommy's tits Thomas.' I looked down at her as she opened her eyes, thinking 'god she had no idea how right she was.' She continued to stroke my cock as I shot white hot ropes of cum on her beautiful 34Ds, the occasionally splatter reaching her face, her eyes delighted. She was so beautiful, but I never forget Rachel, standing in the doorway. I quickly glanced over at the door, still ajar, but she was gone. Lauren then noticed the door ajar and quickly got up to close it, worried only that she didn't latch it tightly enough the first time and that perhaps a sound or two got out that was louder than normal. I didn't have the heart to tell her about her daughter watching us. At first I didn't know what to think, but then it all came together—the reason Rachel was hot and cold around me was that she wanted me for herself; she couldn't stand me even looking at her mother and not her.

The next day was a bit awkward as Lauren quickly announced that she was going to the market to pick up some fresh produce for breakfast. Rachel quickly volunteered but Lauren insisted that she stay and keep me company. She knew that I had seen her, I knew that she was watching her mother and I. The door closed and Lauren's car pulled out of the drive. I sipped my coffee, as did Rachel and we didn't speak—a dead silence for over a minute. I decided to break it...

'Soooo, about last night. Maybe we should talk about it.'

'I really don't think we need to talk about anything Thomas.' She replied coldly.

'It's just going to be weird if we don't—I mean, we got along so great at the beach yesterday and we had a good thing going. And I mean, it's okay that you, you know.... Masturbate.' I reassured her.

She turned a shade of red, putting her head in her hands, 'Look I really don't want to have this conversation.'

'And, I know it sounds weird, but it wasn't a bad thing, what you saw between your mother and I. Honestly, I really think we are falling in love. And, you know, you're a teenage girl, you're... Curious.'

'Look you really have no idea what you're talking about. Let's just drop it; I'm sorry for what I did.'

'I don't think it is that easy Rachel, you're not exactly sorry. You were curious, and that's natural—if anything, I would chalk this up to the same curiosities you have in your studies. And I think you liked it.' I added for emphasis.

'But watching my own mother?' Rachel blurted out abruptly.

'Well, I suppose that had to be part of it.' I said with an air of confidence, starting to love the fact that this teenage vixen came watching her mother suck me off, not knowing entirely how long she was standing in the doorway watching.

'Look, it's just not right and I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't have felt that way.' She replied.

'What about if your mother didn't know?' I said with a very disarming but fiendish purpose. 'I mean, I didn't mind having you watch us last night, and she didn't realize you were watching at all. If she didn't know, then no harm done, right?'

'You mean, you didn't mind me watching?' Rachel asked quizzically.

'Not at all. Perhaps tonight I could leave the door ajar again....'

'But she would notice' Rachel replied.

'What if I blindfolded her?' I said in a low voice.

She thought for a moment, unable to resist the temptation of watching for another night. '....Alright.' My cock immediately jumped in my shorts, knowing I was going to have another audience tonight. We quickly discussed some minor details and awaited Lauren's return.

Later that night Rachel, according to our little plan, 'left the house to go see a movie with some friends' and I could tell as soon as the front door was shut the Lauren was wet. She jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me, and kissing me passionately as I carried her up the steps towards her room. Rachel quietly crept in through the back door as I purposefully left the door to her mother's room ajar. When Lauren mentioned it I quickly dismissed her concerns, 'she will be away for another couple of hours!' she quickly relented and in no time we had each other's clothes off, my mouth sucking on her tits when I pulled out a black bandana of Rachel's.

'Where did you get that?' Lauren asked with a devilish grin.

'I found it.' I replied sheepishly, tying it around her head, covering her eyes.... 'No peeking now, right? You can't see a thing, yes?'

'Not a thing...' She replied.

I decided to test out the veracity of her statements by lying her on her back, naked, and slowly kissing various parts of her body to see if she was at all surprised at the sensation. I slowly kissed her neck, then ran my finger across her bare thighs, then putting my lips to her nipple, gently kissing it, then sucking it. I could tell that Lauren enjoyed it to the point where I believed she closed her eyes even underneath the blindfold. 'Mmmmm good girl.' I cooed. At that moment, I saw Rachel sheepishly appear in the doorway, in the same babydoll nightie she had on the night before. My eyes locked on her tight teenage body, her 34Cs pouring out the top. I gave out a groan, and without thinking said aloud 'god you look amazing in that babydoll.'

Rachel's eyes widen as her mother, naked on the bed asked 'What? What are you talking about?'

'Oh, I said, 'god you look amazing babydoll.'

Lauren laughed, 'That's soo funny, that's my nickname for Rachel. She loves wearing this little babydoll around the house at night. It's so old though, and she's grown out of it too. I'll have to get her a new one for her birthday.'

Rachel and I both breathed a collective sigh of relief, albeit silently. I stood looking at Rachel, her beautiful teenage body in her babydoll, me in just my boxer briefs.... I pulled them down, around my ankles, my cock spring out for her to see and appreciate. She glanced briefly at me, then back at her mother. I looked at her quizzically and she motioned for me to move closer to Lauren. I thought to myself 'wow, so now she's going to be a director after I say she can watch?' Lauren quickly found my rock hard cock, and started stroking it, softly say 'god I want this in my mouth right now....' She slid off the bed, down onto her knees, our profile facing Rachel—the exact same position as last night. She shook her head as if to say 'no.'

'And if I were to say 'ladies first' would you object?' my voice asking two women in the room, Lauren answering with a delicious 'mmmmmmkay' and Rachel nodding her head 'yes.' Just like last night, with the pillows propping you up, I love when you play with your tits while I go down on you Lauren. This time Rachel didn't nod, but her hands immediately gravitated towards her own breasts, mimicking her mother's hands on her own tits. I thought to myself, 'God that's hot—she's trying to pretend that she is her mother right now, having me lick her little pussy. But she can't see me do it from that angle...Strange.' My mouth devouring Lauren's bald pussy, just like the night before—knowing exactly how long to let my tongue circle over her clit, how deep she wanted my middle finger fucking her pussy while I did so. She cooed and I broke away, my fingers still fucking her mother while I turned around and saw Rachel, her babydoll hiked around her waist again, her luscious teenage tits exposed, fucking her pussy in rhythm to her mother. I've never been harder and went back to fucking her mother. As Lauren fell deeper and deeper into the pleasure I was giving her, I felt a hand on my shoulder—Rachel.

I was so shocked, stopping both my tongue on her pussy lips and pulling out my fingers.

'Mmmmmmm why did you stop Thomas?' Lauren asked almost coming out of her coma.

My fingers slowly resuming their work, my eyes wide, not able to ask Rachel what the hell she was thinking. Her babydoll back on, she motioned for me to move aside. I could scarcely comprehend when all of the sudden Rachel pulled my fingers out of her mother's pussy and knelt down where I was, cupping her hand around Lauren's mound, slowly rubbing it. She lean forward, dragging her tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit. Slowly circling her tongue over her mother's clit. I sat by in utter shock—it was not her mother she was jealous of—she was jealous of me... She wanted her own mother, and was now sliding her own fingers inside of her prize while her tongue slowly lapped at her pussy lips. All the previous events surfaced—our conversation that morning, the sunscreen on the beach, why she wanted to watch her mother as she was getting eaten out—not her sucking me off.

'Ohhhhh god, what are you doing to me?' Lauren moaned as Rachel continued fucking her mother with reckless abandon. Lauren's breathing increasing rapidly, the pace of Rachel's tongue on her clit quickly matching. 'Ohhhhh my god that's sooo good, keep doing exactly that, it feels sooo good baby. Yeah baby..' Rachel's eyes lit up watching her mother knead her gigantic breasts together, knowing she wouldn't last much longer, that she was going to make her mother cum.

I came out of my shock, not knowing if seconds or minutes had passed by, but this had quickly grown out of hand—it was one thing for Rachel to watch her mother and I without her knowing, but it was quite another to allow Lauren to unknowingly have an orgasm from her own daughter. With Rachel's mouth still slurping and sucking on Lauren's pussy I exclaimed 'Lauren!' Evidently she was too far gone to realize that it was quite impossible for me to be talking AND going down on her at the same time. I quickly pulled the bandana from Lauren's eyes, she slowly opened them to see me overtop of her—and slowly registered that it was not my lips on her wet slit...

Lauren adjusted to the light, still in a haze of ecstasy as her pussy was being licked like no other experience she's ever had—not even her high school girlfriends. She saw Thomas's face and quickly looked down to see who was between her legs. In that instant of seeing her beautiful, blonde haired daughter with the same brown eyes as her own looking up at her—she felt guilt, shock, but ultimately succumbed to lust. 'Ohhhhhhh babydoll keep going, keep licking mommy's pussy.' She moaned, loving how she was mixing an innocent nickname into a sentence that involved her pussy and how much pleasure her little girl was giving her.

Rachel almost came then and there as soon as her mother realized that it was her licking her pussy, and what is more, encouraging her to make her cum. Her hand drifted down to her own naked pussy, completely bald, just as her mother's and she slid a finger in. Her mother moaned yet again, ever closer to climax 'Gooood you shouldn't be doing this to mommy, but it feels sooo good, just don't stop. Please make mommy cum?' Not more than a second after Lauren asked her daughter for the unthinkable, the both came together—Rachel using her own fingers, her mother from Rachel's tongue circling and vibrating on her clit. Lauren bucked her hips, but Rachel never let her tongue move far from her mother's dripping wet slit. 'Ohhhhhhh my god babydoll!'

And as Rachel removed her mouth from Lauren's pussy, her mother beckoned for her to come lay beside her. They passionately kissed, their lips parting and tongues sliding gently into each others mouths. Lauren licking and slurping up all of her own wetness that covered her daughters chin. 'Don't be mad mommy, it was my idea all the long. I wanted you...' Lauren stroked her hair and reassured her that everything was okay. Thomas sat there, completely dumbfounded—unable to say a thing. Before he could say a word, Rachel took her right hand, the one that was playing with her pussy while she went down on her mother, and brought it to Lauren's lips. Lauren smiled at her teenage daughter, and dutifully sucked them, loving the taste of her own daughter's pussy. 'Mmmmmm, mommy knows what you need babydoll.' She said as she slid down the bed, opening her daughters legs, and putting her mouth to her daughter's wet slit, lapping up all the juices, before plunging her fingers inside Rachel.

'Ohhhh yess mommy, yes. Put your tongue on my clit, just like I did for you.' Rachel moaned as she kneaded her breasts together, looking down at her mother reciprocating the very same taboo act she had just performed on her. 'That's it mommy, make your naughty little girl cum. I watched you last night with Thomas, and I know that men think you're naughty—uhhhh god yeah just like that....But you had no clue that you passed it onto your own daughter did you? That she would be naughty enough to want her own mother between her legs!' Like mother, like daughter—Lauren's hand dropped down to her own pussy, furiously circling overtop her clit—feeling her little girl's body respond to her touch—knowing she was about to cum; and she wanted to cum at the same time. 'Yeah mommy, yeah mommy, just like that... yeah!' And in unison, both of their bodies quivered intensely with their last and final orgasm. At least for tonight...

After a few words, Lauren put Rachel to bed, still in her little babydoll nightie and came back into the room where Thomas sat. 'Lauren, I had no idea that it would go this far...' She put a finger to his lips—'Thomas I'm exhausted and can't think this through right now. One thing I do know, is that this is just a lesbian phase—she's young, every woman goes through it. But I need it to pass quickly. A daughter should not lust after her own mother, we need to move the object of her desires to men.'

Lauren looked at him as they laid in bed together naked, 'Thomas—I need you to fuck my daughter.'

12