Cumming Camp Counselors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firmly grasping it, Marilyn's lips travel about halfway down the shaft. The mushroom-shaped head bends past her lips as she closes them over it. She pushes down, then slowly withdraws her mouth, leaving a shiny sheen of saliva coating the shaft and head of Johnny Winston's hardened penis. Her tongue flicks out, grabbing a lap of pre-cum from the tip. Leaving it on her tongue, she turns her eyes up to Johnny and smiles as best she can. He smiles back down at her, then he jerks spasmodically as her mouth plunges home again, taking more of his cock inside.

My right hand has started to pump the two fingers in and out of me. My hips are rocking against them in time - fingers up, hips forward, fingers out, hips back and open. They press me open, wedging my pussy apart in a perfect, well-practiced manner. I make sure to rub my G-spot on the way out, just the way I like it. I picture a big cock sliding its way inside me. I moan as I see it stretch me.

The hot water flows all around. The steam makes it difficult to get a full breath. I'm panting as I fuck myself. My breasts heave forward with every thrust. I'm getting close. I can feel it coming. I can feel the tightening, the tingle building between my legs, the heat of my womb, the pressure building - my mind on nothing else. My breasts feel full, tight, like two balloons bouncing under the spray of the shower.

Marilyn's little breasts jiggle as she pumps the shaft in time with her mouth. She's really working Johnny's cock now, playing it like an instrument. I can hear the smacking of her lips, Johnny's moaning, the splash of the water off their bodies as his hips rock forward now, fucking his cock in and out of Marilyn's mouth. Their cocksucking dance is choreographed perfection. He places his hands on either side of hear head, guiding her budding red mouth, as it glides tightly up and down his penis, sucking and fucking it - milking it for what she wants. Johnny groans louder with each thrust. He screams, "Oh God. Oh Marilyn!" and thrusts his cock deep into her mouth, clutching her head, spewing his milky seed down her throat. Marilyn's throat contracts, drinking the salty treat. She pulls her mouth off Johnny's cock and two final jets of sperm shoot across her cheek and start cascading down like a pale syrup. The corners of her mouth bend upward in gratification as she pumps the shaft tightly with her little hand. She opens her big brown eyes and smiles over at me.

My left finger flicks at the nubbin of my clit in time to my hips rocking forward. My eyes are screwed tight as the movie of Johnny and Marilyn dances with me. The tightness inside builds to rubber band tautness. My fingers plunge into my pussy, thrusting in and out of me in a blur as a low groan starts at the back of my throat. I push down against the pressure, trying to hold it there, trying to stop it from happening, but it's too much. Suddenly, the tingling explodes and my groan rises to a scream as my mind goes blank and my body spasms over the edge of the precipice. I jam my fingers deep inside myself and hold them there as my pussy clutches at them again and again while all my breath pushes out of my stomach. The recoil is too much as my knees shake blindly and give way. I fall against the side of the stall, panting, enjoying the sensations sweeping though me. I slide down the wall as the water cascades down my body. I open my eyes to the dim sunlight coming through the top of the shower. I pant a few more times, gulping air - the numbness of my crotch sated, my mind adrift in a it's druglike state. I sit in the bottom of the stall - my breasts heaving, my legs splayed open and the hot water making a big circle as it falls into the drain while the steam swirls round and round.

Steam rises off the mashed potatoes as I fill my cup with milk in the mess hall. The food here is on a strict schedule - meat and potatoes on Thursday nights, Fish and chips on Friday, Spaghetti on Saturday, Chicken on Sunday and so on. Today, we had meatloaf surprise and mashed potatoes with peas. The campers wouldn't be arriving for another week, so now was the time to test the new facilities built over the winter months and try out any new camp cuisine.

I felt famished. Nothing like some good sex to get my stomach in the right mood for eating. If Marilyn had her way with summer, I'd be as big as a house by the fall.

I wandered down the center aisle of tables, noticing Marilyn and Johnny sitting by themselves off in a corner laughing. Marilyn looked up and waved me over.

I took a seat across from them. "Hey guys." They were almost finished eating.

Johnny glanced at my tits as I sat down. "Hi Marilyn. Glad you're back this summer."

Surprised by his glance, it took me a moment to gather my wits. "Uh, thanks, I didn't know until last week, if I was going to get to." I looked him in the eyes a bit too long. He smiled. I sat down and started eating.

"All unpacked now, Sacramento?" I took a big bite of meatloaf and washed it down with milk.

"Yeah, finally got everything put in its place. Johnny and I were just talking about Dan Reynolds."

"I heard you laughing. What's so funny about Dan, besides the usual?"

Marilyn grinned. Johnny laughed. She said, "We were wondering if he was straight."

"Straight? You mean, if he's…gay? Oh, fuck."

They laughed again.

"I mean… I don't know, now that you mention it. I've never seen him with a girlfriend or anything. Have you?"

"No and I never hear him talking about any of the women here, or even looking at any of them." Johnny looked around, making sure no one could hear us.

"Can you imagine? Director Dan with some…guy…doing it?" Marilyn smiled at me and chuckled.

The image that intruded on my mind wasn't one I wanted to keep - hairy butts and Dan on all fours, sweating and panting. I shook my head to clear it. "No, and don't do that again." With a sickened expression, I looked down at my plate, concentrating on the peas.

"Do what again?" Johnny looked puzzled, his eyes flicking to Maryiln and then me.

"My cabinmate here has a vivid imagination. All you have to do is mention something and poof, a picture forms in her brain instantly whether she wants it to or not."

"Oh, is that right?" Johnny leaned back with his hands behind his head, smiling.

"Thanks, Marilyn, thanks a lot." I felt a little pissed. After all, this was privileged information.

"It's okay, Topeka, your secret's safe. I won't tell everyone." Johnny looked apologetic.

"You'd better not tell anyone, Johnny, god damn it." I felt the color rise on my face.

Johnny sat quietly as Marilyn laughed at my baseless threat. I felt embarrassed, then I let it go, laughing with her.

"Can we change the subject? Or at least to someone else?"

"I have to go." Johnny grabbed his tray and stepped over the bench. "Thanks, you two, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other this year." He smiled at me, his eyes flicking again to my boobs. "See you, Topeka." He walked away and turned down the center aisle. Marilyn and I both watched his gluteus maximus fight for space under his shorts.

"God, what an ass." Marilyn kept watching until she almost fell off the bench.

"Yeah. I wish you hadn't told him that."

"Oh don't worry. He's cool. He won't tell anyone."

"Maybe. I still wish you wouldn't have told him."

"Hey, I'm sorry. It was just a joke anyway." She leaned back, then leaned forward quickly as though she just remembered something.

"I did tell him something else." She had that cat-that-got-the-canary look.

I wasn't going to ask, but it just came out. "What did you tell him?"

"Well…" She smiled and stared down at the table.

I grabbed her wrist. "What…did you tell him?"

She looked at my hand on her. "I was in the bathroom this afternoon, brushing my teeth."

I released her. Oh fuck! What did she see? I tried to be casual. "Yeah? So?"

"I saw you taking a shower." She bit her lip, holding something back.

Shit, this could really, really be bad and all summer, too. "And?"

"Well, I was sitting here first, eating alone. Johnny came up and sat beside me."

"Good for you, it seems your summer plan is off to a good start." I played with my food.

"No, no, listen. He chatted about camp for a bit and we talked about what we did over the school year."

"Yeah, so? What does this have to do with me taking a shower?"

"So, then he asked me about you."

My head shot up, concern written on my face.

She stared at me, grinning. She leaned forward and whispered.

"He asked me if you were dating anyone. He asked me if your hair was real or bleached." Her eyes glistened as she smiled at me.

You could have knocked me over with a feather. Johnny "Newport" Winston was interested in me? I didn't think he knew I existed. "And what did you tell him?"

"I told him you were great and no, you weren't dating anyone serious and…yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, you're a natural blonde. I told him I saw you in the shower that afternoon." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes, set my mouth and looked back at her. "Look, I know you and I only get to see each other during the summer, but some things are personal, you know?"

She laughed again. "Don't worry about it, Stace. By summer's end, I think Johnny will know a lot more about the color of the hair on your pussy."

"Marilyn! Jesus!"

She held her finger to her lips and shushed me as best she could with all the chuckling she was trying to stifle. Several other people rubbernecked in our direction with the "what's so fucking funny" look on their faces. I hoped none of them asked. Marilyn would probably tell.

Later that evening, after looking over the Trading Post where I would spend my summer, I returned to the girls' counselor area, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got into bed. After my long drive, I was exhausted, not to mention, still on Kansas time. I turned out the light and lay there, thinking about what Marilyn had told me, thinking about Johnny, thinking about camp…I must have dozed because the next thing I knew I woke up. It was quiet and dark. A mosquito buzzed somewhere nearby and ten thousand crickets were singing lovesongs to each other.

I sat up on one elbow to look at the clock. Hmm, only eleven. Marilyn wasn't in bed yet. I fluffed my pillow and stared through the screen to the woods outside. The pale blue moonlight cast shadows through the branches. I could see a little bit of everything in the dark - tree trunks, pinecones, the path leading to and from camp. I took a deep breath, smelling the musty tang of all the fallen pine straw, the scent of nettles and on a little breeze, a tinge of the lake floated to me. I pictured the lake, waves bouncing in the moonlight and splashing against the rocks. Little ripples blowing across them from the north wind this time of year.

I shivered and settled down further into my blankets, snuggling into their warmth. I closed my eyes and thought about swimming - the cool flow of liquid against my body, around my shoulders and between my toes. Just as darkness was descending behind my eyelids, I heard…footsteps - footsteps slowly, gently approaching my door.

The door swung inwards. I lay still. I heard some fumbling with clothes and a couple of snaps release.

Marilyn whispered. "Stace?"

I lay quiet, I really wanted to get to sleep, not start an all night pow-wow.

"Stace? You awake?" Crickets answered for me. Marilyn leaned over me and pulled all the shutters closed on my side of the cabin. She continued around the cabin until they were all closed, then she latched the door.

A dresser drawer slid open then closed as she finished dressing, then covers pulled back on Marilyn's bed. The springs jumped loudly as she got in and fluffed her pillows. After a click, I could see light through my eyelids - faint light, but light none-the-less. Paper rustled lightly. She was reading. Jesus, would I never get back to sleep?

I don't know what started it, but Johnny sprang to my mind again. I thought of him lying in his bunk like we were, dressed in…what would he wear to sleep? Running shorts? Boxers? T-shirt…nah. Maybe naked? Mmm…that was it. Johnny would just by lying there naked under a thin little sheet. My nipples crinkled, tightening as I thought about the outline of the head of his cock through the cloth, covering it. I smiled and tightened my knees together.

What a waste. That magnificent body, that equally magnificent penis just lying there, probably no more than four hundred feet away from me. Why would he sleep with a thing like that when I could be playing with it? My panties were getting damp.

A moan. My ears clicked over to radar mode. Marilyn turned a page. I could hear her breathing. It was labored like she was running or walking fast or…

I half-lidded my eyes, just barely letting any light in. Marilyn had a flashlight in one hand and a magazine propped up against knees raised under the sheet, reading. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. Then as her eyes squeezed shut and she suppressed a pained expression on her face, I dumbly realized what was happening. Like duh, of course, where was her other hand?

Her eyes opened and she looked directly at me. I didn't move. She stared and held her breath for a moment, then her eyes turned back to the magazine. She sat the flashlight down and reached for the magazine with both hands now, turning the page. It was a porno magazine. A picture of a naked guy sitting in a chair with his hard cock in his fist, jacking off flopped open on the side of her leg. She picked up the flashlight and started 'reading' again. Her other hand disappeared back under the sheet.

I knew I shouldn't be watching, but what should I do? I certainly couldn't go to sleep while this went on. If I got up, she'd know I was awake. So, I just looked at her. I'd never seen another girl masturbate before. I thought this must be what I look like when I'm doing it - intense, riveted, lost in my fantasy. I wondered what fantasy Marilyn was having just now. Was it part of her plan - anal sex, exhibitionism, group sex, sucking Johnny or what?

She closed her eyes and sat the flashlight down. Her head lolled back, relaxing against the pillow. I could see her chest heave up and down as she breathed. Her other hand suddenly rose beneath her top and rested on her breast. She sighed deeply. The hand cupped her boob underneath and pushed up. Her nipples were hard, stiff outlines against the cotton.

I jumped as my fingers brushed across my pussy in my panties. I'd touched myself without even thinking about it. My fingertip played across my clit, sending waves of pleasurable sensation to my brain. I was very wet.

Marilyn pulled her top up over her breasts and started rolling her nipples with her thumb and forefinger. She moaned as she did and stopped suddenly. Her eyes opened about half way and she looked right at me again. I didn't move, I tried to breathe steadily, feigning sleep.

She reached down and grabbed the magazine, folded it shut and slid it between her bed and the wall.

I slowly pushed a finger into myself, inhaling a slow deep breath as I did. Once all the way in, my thumb rested against my clit. Quietly, I rubbed the side of my stiffening nubbin as I watched Marilyn get busy.

She pushed the sheet off of her and her right leg opened towards me. Now I could see what was going on. Her panties were pushed to one side and her swollen lips glistened in the light. Her dark curls were matted with her juices, and her nipples swollen with desire as she slid a hand south to her pussy. At the moment her hand touched her labia, her mouth opened in a perfect "O" like a choir singer. Only this song was one of breath shaking its way in and out of her throat. She stretched her body up to the right as her other hand reached behind her pillow and pulled out the shiny vibrator I had seen that afternoon. She watched its approach as though it was a real cock. Making its way to her mouth, she sucked it in, getting the vibe wet with saliva, giving it head.

My thumb continued its gentle rub along my clit, flicking me into delirious harmony with the lust and desire I saw now in Marilyn's face. Slowly, I opened my knees a little more to make room for my other hand. It was hot. With the shutters closed, me under the covers and masturbation for entertainment, I was starting to sweat.

Marilyn moved the vibrator down her body, then spread her legs. She held herself wide open as she teased the rounded point slowly against her clit at first, then down her lips to her vagina, and back again in a slow hypnotic fashion. Her hips rocked forward trying to take more of it as she descended to her hole again. I turned my eyes to the twin points of her breasts. They were hard, pointed at the ceiling. Her areole were swollen and puffy, mimicking the nipples. A tiny sheen of sweat glistened in the valley of her breasts. I looked at her face - her mouth open, breathing heavily, softly in and out. Then she smiled. Her eyes were riveted on my own, looking right through me.

"How do I look, Stace?"

I was caught. I opened my eyes, looking at her.

"Can you smell me?" Her breathy voice quietly tickled my ears.

I was aware of her musky smell in the air. I could smell Marilyn's pussy. "Yes, I can, but how did…how did you know that I was…"

"Watching me masturbate?" There was that cat-and-canary smile again. "You're sweating, honey. Get out from under all those blankets."

What the hell, I pushed off the blankets. Sweat was pouring off my forehead, matting my hair. My tshirt was damp. I sat up cross-legged, watching.

"Mmm…your nipples are hard. Do you like watching me?" The vibrator continued it's gentle stroke up and down her pussy. I looked down. My twin points betrayed my feelings.

I squirmed. My pussy begged to be touched. I really wasn't sure how to answer. "Yeah, I guess…I really don't…"

"Look how wet your panties are. I'll bet that isn't just sweat, now, is it?"

My eyes dropped to my panties. I could see right through them. I could see my pink labia spread out across the crotch. I blushed bright crimson and slowly looked up at her.

"I can smell you, Stace. You smell deliciously sexy." Marilyn brought the vibe back up to her mouth and got it wet again. As she did, she made little circles with her left hand on her clit.

I realized I was staring at her pussy and jerked my eyes back to her face.

"It's okay, Stace. I want you to watch me." She held up the vibrator.

"Have you ever used one of these?"

I shook my head "no."

"Too bad, they are incredible little toys. I have several at home, but this is my favorite." She put the vibe in both her hands and twisted it, a low, quiet buzzing filled the air. "Now, it's in nasty mode. Wherever it touches, it feels so nasty ." She moved the vibe to her tummy, then slowly up to her breasts. She cupped one breast and rubbed the vibe along her nipple. "Oh yeah," she breathed.

I was still sweating. The cabin was too hot with the shutters closed, but I didn't dare open one. I wiped my brow with my hand.

Marilyn teased her other breast, sliding the cylinder along it. Her hips rose and fell slowly as she did, like she was trying to catch something with them.

My panties were soaked. My clit was stiff and throbbing. Marilyn was totally absorbed in what she was doing. Slowly I inched my hand along my thigh to my crotch. I placed my hand against my mons and pushed down. Breath suddenly rushed out of my mouth and I tensed forward. My nipples drew two tingles of delight along the wet cotton of my tshirt.

"That looked cool, Stace. I like to see you get excited." She scooted down in the bed and opened her legs more, then she moved the vibrator back down to her pussy. She looked at me. "Watch me, Stace, maybe this will get you going."