Cumming Clean

Story Info
Hidden desires and feelings eventually surface.
13.1k words
4.48
139.1k
112
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,463 Followers

Although I was still attending University, I remained living at home with my mother and younger sister. Stacy was attending the same school now as well, though a freshman, whereas I would be a Senior the following term. Some perhaps might think it odd that I had remained living at home as opposed to finding my own place. But I had done so with good reason. For starters, the University was less than a mile away from where we lived. Hence, I didn't need to drive there, very often walking, or occasionally riding a bike. Needless to say, Stacy did as well, much for the same reasons, though in her case, she hadn't been able to afford to buy a car just yet. Sure, she could have gotten a reasonably good car, like mine...but she was a bit more stubborn in her mind-set. She wanted new. Then again, that was Stacy. She had always been strong willed and once deciding on something it was rare that she ever changed her mind.

The other reason I remained living at home was to help out. Dad had passed away several years ago due to illness. Mom had had a rough go of it ever since, working hard herself, and very often traveling out of town for two or three days at a time. It was for that reason more than me saving money by living at home that I did so. I was in a sense you might say, the man of the house. As such, I took care of the yard and whatever household repairs might be needed. Stacy did her part as well, very often doing most of the laundry and cleaning, though helping out taking turns with dinner, most usually whenever mom was away. It was usually fast food or pizza night whenever it was Stacy's turn to do dinner. But that was fine too. Another rule was, if you cooked, the other one did the dishes.

Living at home had another advantage for me as well. I had literally over time, turned the basement into more of an apartment than a bedroom. I had a large bedroom that I had actually framed in myself, though it wasn't, as yet quite finished. I still had some dry walling to do, but until I could afford to finish it, partially completed would have to be good enough for now. I had finished an adjacent bathroom, and even a small sitting room (which used to be a makeshift game room of sorts) complete with a small refrigerator where I kept my own well-stocked supply of beverages and snacks. For the most part, I had complete and total privacy, save for the one room we all shared. Which of course was, the laundry room.

Stacy and mom had their rooms upstairs adjacent to one another, with a shared bathroom that could be entered from either room. As such, that became known as the "Girls" room only, and mine of course being downstairs. Which once again was fine with me. I didn't have to deal with a bunch of bras and panties hanging around as I occasionally saw whenever walking by with some reason to speak to either mom or my sister. Which thankfully wasn't very often.

Now don't get me wrong either. I truly did love my sister. However, it had been one of those "I'm gonna get you back," kind of relationships we'd had growing up together. I lost track of the number of times that mom and dad, had had to intervene before things truly got out of hand between us. And there was one another thing as well. Stacy's best friend Angela, sort of had a thing for me. Whenever Stacy had her friends over, and if Angela was there, she always found some reason to engage me in conversation, or attempt flirtation with me until Stacy could finally manage to drag her away. Not that I minded so much, Angela was cute, really cute. But I already had a somewhat steady girlfriend I'd been seeing, though as I had also learned, that was apt to be changing soon either way. Debra, my girlfriend had informed me of her intent to finish out her senior courses at an entirely different University, half way across the country. I knew that the likelihood of maintaining a long distance relationship wasn't good...but at the moment anyway, we were still having a good time with one another.

As I mentioned before. Stacy and I had one of those A-typical brother/sister relationships where we were always getting in one another's hair...usually on purpose. We'd often tried to embarrass one another whenever we could, though I daresay I was behind on points on that one. Stacy had actually once walked in on me (in the bathroom we no longer shared) as I'd stupidly forgotten to lock the door on mom's side. Unbeknownst to me, Stacy had gone into mom's room for one thing or another, and had then entered the bathroom without realizing I was in there. There I was, cock in hand, a pornographic magazine in the other when the door suddenly flew open. Rather than being shocked at seeing me, or me her for that matter, she actually just stood there in the doorway, even leaning against it.

"You gonna be at it much longer? I need to pee."

I used the book to partially cover myself with, though she'd already seen enough long before I had done that.

"Pee in the shower," I responded back glibly, hoping she'd just give up and go away. She actually looked over at the tub/shower as though considering it.

"No...I'll wait," she grinned back, continuing to stand there as though expecting me to continue jerking off with her watching.

"Then wait in your own room," I said somewhat sternly. Obviously, she had me at a disadvantage here, as I tried to reassert some measure of control.

"Why? Looked to me like you were almost there. Will it really take that long?"

"It will as long as you're standing there," I responded back now placing the magazine over my still hard prick, letting it form a make-shift tent of sorts, all the while taking my hands away. The one thing I had learned about Stacy long ago, the only way to win with her, or best her...was to wait her out. Seeing that I wasn't about to do anything but sit there with a porn magazine resting on my cock, she finally turned, pulling the door behind her, though speaking to me even as she did.

"Make sure you double flush," she half spat. "I don't want to see any of your cum curdles floating around in the toilet!"

Needless to say, she wouldn't have to worry about that. I soon after slipped back into my shorts and headed downstairs, passing her bedroom along the way. She was sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for me. And damn her...she was sitting there wearing only her panties when I did. She did have her arms crossing her bare breasts however, so it wasn't like I could really see anything. But...she was making a point when doing that. Once again, one of her sisterly little teases, though nothing ever had, or ever would come from that.

I guess I really should describe my own sister for you, so that you can understand why being around her was very often so tough. Sister or not, she truly was a knockout, and she knew it. I think her only real drawback was her height. She was truly short. But as such, in High School, it had worked to her advantage as a cheerleader. She was only five foot two or three, if that. Stacy had long blonde hair that fell well past her ass. And though she wasn't blue-eyed (more hazel) she still had striking eyes anyway. Proportionally well built, she didn't have what one might consider enormous boobs, though for her frame, they certainly looked like it. A tight little cheerleaders ass, shapely legs...and well, you get the picture. I think she had gone through more boyfriends than I could count on both hands ever since she'd been allowed to start dating in High School, which very often made me wonder..."when had sis lost her virginity anyway?"

Obviously by now I knew that she had, just not with whom, or when. I'd overheard more than one conversation she'd had with her friends. One other advantage I'd never told anyone about. The heating vent in my bedroom ceiling, had a direct link to the one in Stacy's room. If things were just right, and quiet enough...and if I was feeling in a bit of a pervert kind of spying mood, I could stand on a small stepstool and listen in on them.

I had tried not to do it too often. But whenever she had her friends over, especially Angela...I very often couldn't help myself. I might not be willing to admit it, having a girlfriend and all, but had it not been for that...I might have been tempted to actually try and date her. Though I also knew in doing so, I'd somehow, in some way, come to regret it.

Things really came to a head one day when mom was scheduled to be out of town over a long three-day weekend. Stacy had already been given permission to have her friends over for a so-called "pajama party", much to my chagrin. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of hot-body girls running around in skimpy pajamas (if that), but I'd already been warned, told...to stay out of the way and not bug them. Once by Stacy, and twice by mom.

Having my own entrance, and exit into the downstairs area I now called "My apartment", I really had no reason to disturb, or bother them either. As such, I had made plans to spend the evening with Debra anyway, and thus not only stay out of the way, but likewise, stay away from any temptations either.

Debra lived about thirty minutes away, and I was half way there when the phone rang. I quickly pulled over in order to answer her call seeing by the ID who it was.

"Oh Steven! I'm so sorry baby, but they've called me into work to cover a shift tonight. One of the girls called in sick, and Stan can't find anyone else to replace her on such short notice. He's even offered to pay me double, if I'm willing to come in tonight."

I knew there was no point in trying to change her mind, or even in showing my obvious disappointment. Debra, like everyone else, had to scrape together whatever money she could to supplement the partial scholarship she was on. Double pay was just way too much money to turn down.

"I understand," I said trying to sound just that. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sorry honey...I work tomorrow too. Maybe sometime next week?" And with that, we said our good-byes as I turned the car around, heading for home.

Little did I know what awaited me when I did.

**

One more annoyance. There were two cars parked in the driveway, and another out front. Meaning that I had to park almost two houses away myself. I walked up the drive and then down the short flight of steps into my room entering through the old basement doorway, which only I now had a key to. Already I could hear the sound of music, and laughter coming from upstairs in the front-room kitchen area. It was going to be a long, long night ahead. I was already feeling a little pissy as it was with my own plans for the evening being cancelled and all. Giving thought perhaps to turning on my own music, just loud enough to be in competition with Stacy's until realizing that, that was apt to have the neighbor's calling to complain. Something that mom wouldn't have been too happy in hearing about...so I tossed that idea. The next one seemed more appealing however, especially as I said...I was feeling a bit put out, and needed something to compensate for it. I figured perhaps catching a glimpse of my sister's friends wearing "whatever" might save the evening for me after all.

Turning out all the lights downstairs, I stealthily made my way upstairs towards the kitchen area. Mom had taught Stacy and I both long ago, to turn out the lights in whatever room we'd been in, once leaving it. It had been a rule we'd simply adhered to ever since. And as such, I could see through the opening in the door leading up from downstairs into the kitchen area that the lights there were off. Though a faint light did show from beyond there. I knew then that the girls most likely where in the main living or family room, which was large enough to accommodate all of them, especially if they were indeed, "having a party". Once again, the sound of music, laughter and conversation told me that it was highly doubtful anyone would hear me entering in from the basement area. And I had one other advantage as well. There was a short hallway that led from the kitchen living room area, next to the stairs leading upstairs towards the bedroom areas. Long ago, this hall led to dad's private office, now moms. So no one except for her, had any reason whatsoever for being there. If I could make it into the hallway, behind the alcove and the stairs, I'd be home free basically. Once into mom's office, I could easily crack open the other door, which led into the front room area where Stacy and her friends were. With luck, no one would notice, and even if they did...I had a back way of escape...(hopefully) though the odds were with me, especially sitting there in the dark. Which I soon was.

I had a clear and totally unobstructed view into the room. Oh boy did I. Even better than I could have hoped for, or even imagined. As expected Stacy, along with her friends, (four of them) were dressed rather skimpily I might add. Only one of which was actually wearing pajama's though it was evident even then, that Amber wasn't wearing a bra, and that she had perhaps the largest set of tits amongst all the girls, with Angela a close second. Angela in fact wearing a somewhat sheer (more of a hint at what lay beneath) than actually seeing...but enough to certainly make things interesting kind of a nightgown on. Then there was my own sister of course, wearing what she usually did, nothing more than a pair of panties and one of my old "wife-beater" tee-shirts, though why she did...never ceased to amaze me for some odd reason.

I recognized one of the other girls, Barbra, though everyone called her "Babs" for some reason. She too was pretty, and tall...and she was also nearly flat chested. I think I actually had more "man-boob" than she had "women boob", though by the looks of things, she had really large nipples, which I could easily see pressed against the tight fitting tee shirt she was wearing. The last girl I had only seen and met once. And to be honest, I didn't really know what to think or make of her. Though obviously athletic, she was more of a plain-Jane. I might have called her attractive even, though she wore little or no makeup at all. She also wore her hair really, really short. Which hinted to me at least of something else. But...she was obviously friends with all the other girls either way, so I didn't really think too much more about it. As I recalled, though even then not too sure...I think Stacy had introduced her to me a while back as "Bobby."

The girls were just then forming a circle there on the floor. Off to one side there was a gallon bottle of tequila, a bowl filled with fresh limes cut in slices, along with a saltshaker and several shot glasses, one of which sat in front of each girl, and was currently filled.

"Ok, so what's this again we're doing?" Bab's asked my sister.

"We're playing a game called, naughty, nasty, naked," she giggled. I noticed then that Stacy had one of those big fuzzy, furry dice. The kind I used to see hanging from the mirrors in people's cars maybe. Though only one. Black with white spots on it. "Here's the rules," she stated. "Everyone has a number, and we all take turns rolling the dice. Whosever number comes up on the dice, then they have to first tell a naughty story. If their number comes up again, then they have to tell a really nasty story, or shared experience. The third time...they have to get naked!"

And though there was some nervous laughter initially, it seemed as though everyone was up for playing the game.

"Hey...what happen's if we roll a six?" Amber asked. Obviously there were only five of them.

Stacy held up her shot glass. "Roll a six, everyone takes a drink!"

"Well, this could get interesting in a hurry," I thought, repositioning myself slightly so as to settle in for a bit. This was apt to turn out even better than I'd thought.

Stacy rolled first. Sure enough, a six. Great way to start. Everyone taking a drink, passing the limes and salt in turn. I knew my own sister. If they kept this up all night, she'd be blotto in no time.

Amber rolled next, getting a two, which meant that Angela had to tell a naughty story or so it seemed.

"And it has to be a real one, a real story...not just something made up," Stacy admonished her. She sat thinking for a moment, until Amber prodded her along.

"Tell em about what you told me," she teased wickedly. Even from here I could see color come into Angela's cheeks. She even glanced over towards my sister.

"Spill it," Stacy challenged. "No way you're getting out of it now!" She demanded.

"Ok, ok." Angela began, still blushing, but willing to go along. "There's no use denying that I've sort of had the hot's for Steven."

"Oh really? What a surprise," my sister deadpanned. "Do tell."

"I'm trying to. Now shut up and let me tell it, unless of course you'd like to go first." To my surprise, that actually seemed to shut my sister up, though I was now more than just curious to hear what it was that she had to say.

"About a month ago I was helping Stacy with the laundry," she began. "Stacy had just taken one load up out of the drier to fold, and I was sorting through another one to put into the wash. I noticed as I was doing that, that Steven's underwear was in the pile I was sorting through too."

"Eeew!" Bobby said, though Angela continued, waving her off. "It's not what you're thinking...though close," she grinned mischievously. "Obviously your brother wears colored bikini briefs, not tighty-whities like most guys do. Anyway...I was in a bit of a horny mood as it was. Stacy had already told me she was going to show me her new vibrator after we finished up with the laundry."

"New vibrator?" I asked myself.

"I figured that Stacy would be busy for a bit, and wouldn't miss me for too long." Angela turned looking towards my sister, but by the look on my sister's face, she was anxious now more than ever to hear the rest of the story. "I knew Steven wasn't home, so I snuck into his room."

"You did?" I thought. "Why?"

"I quickly found his underwear drawer."

"Eeew!" Bobby said again, though everyone ignored her, waiting for Angela to continue.

"I found a pair of bright red ones," she giggled. "And then I took them...and shoved them up my cunt."

"Oh my god!" Almost every girl there stated, including Stacy, though she was also laughing hysterically at this point.

"And then I put them back, as neatly as I had found them."

I just sat there dumbfounded having just heard this. And ironically enough...it just so happened I was wearing the only pair of red briefs that I had. Sure...they'd been washed by now. But still.

"That really was naughty!" Stacy quipped. "Though I'm not at all surprised. I'm almost half tempted to tell Steven what you did!"

"You do...and I'll tell him one of your secrets!" Angela warned.

"Touché!" Stacy said nodding her head. "Ok, Bab's? Your turn to roll."

I sat listening intensively as the girls took turns telling their own amusing, naughty stories, along with several shots of tequila being consumed. When it finally came to be my sister's turn, I was all ears. Not too surprisingly, she told the story of how she'd walked in and caught me masturbating.

"Eeew!"

"So, did you actually see it?" Angela asked.

"Briefly, yes." Stacy giggled. "But then he tried to hide it behind the porn mag he'd been jerking off to. He even made a tent out of it," she went on to explain in detail. Even going so far as to tell the rest of the story how she'd been laying on her bed, actually playing with herself, intending to let me see her doing that as I passed by her room in the hallway. "But then I chickened out, and sat up instead," she laughed. "Can only imagine what he would have thought had he actually seen me doing that," she finished.

"Eeew," came the response.

"Listen, Bobby. If you're gonna keep doing that, we're gonna gag you and strip you."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,463 Followers