Cumming Clean with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,120 Followers

"I..." he forced a laugh and said, "I hope you didn't pay full price for that third of a bikini."

"Oh, sorry." I put my arms down and gave him a pout, "I...I wasn't thinking, do you want me to go change?"

"No!" he said, then immediately turned red, "I mean uh...well it's just us, but don't be wearing that around any boys"

"Oh, okay!" I smiled at him, "But it's okay for my Daddy?"

"Well..." his eyes widened and the look of panic in his eyes, made me want to just whip the top off in front of him and see what happened.

Instead I stood there smiling, while he tried to come up with something. Finally he whispered, "It's okay, because I...I don't look at you that way."

"Well of course not!" I laughed, "I'm your little girl after all!"

I turned and skipped over to the next chair and grabbing a towel laid it out on the patio. As I did, I put my back to him and bent over, showing him my ass as I made a show of straightening the towel.

I took a chance and shook it a little bit and a glance in the glass doors and the look on Daddy's face told me he was not minding the show. I dropped to my hands and knees and very slowly slid out so I was lying on my stomach.

I crossed my arms under my chin and turning my head to face the doors, closed my eyes then opened them slightly. Daddy had the paper down in his lap and was now blatantly staring.

I opened my legs and as I saw him still looking, felt my pussy growing warmer by the minute. The thought that my father was staring at the thin material that covered his little girls pussy had me so hot I had to make an effort not to start moving my hips.

In the doors, I saw Daddy carefully fold up the paper and drop it next to his chair. He sat up straighter and turned to the side so he was now facing me.

I saw his lips moving as if he were talking to himself then felt a surge of heat go through me when I saw his right hand drop to his lap. That hand started moving back and forth, rubbing his hard cock through his bathing suit as he stared at his daughter's tight little body.

I could feel my pussy beginning to ache and my nipples were throbbing against the thin material of the suit. I had never been so horny! Daddy's hand was beginning to move faster and I frowned at the thought that since he thought I was sleeping, he was going to get himself off right there in his shorts.

Any other time the thought of my father jacking off to me would be a hot one, but I was beginning to think there was a much better place for that cum to go; right into my mouth.

Not wanting him to finish, I lifted my head, and lazily rolled over onto my back. I put my arms out over my head and made a show of stretching.

Arching my back off the ground, I pushed my tits out and when I let myself relax on to my back, I opened my legs again and let my head fall to the side. Again Daddy was staring, but his hand had stopped. I drew my right leg, up, bending it at the knee, then lifting it, stretched it out for a moment.

Daddy stood up and as he turned away, my eyes widened at the large bulge in his bathing suit. He started to walk away so fast he almost tripped over the chair and knocked his cell phone onto the patio. He quickly bent over and after picking it up, began to head inside.

As soon as he did, I sat up and wondered what the hell should I do next? Simply follow him upstairs and just throw myself at him? No, he might say no. I watched him stop at the doors and heard him swear as he dropped his phone again.

That's it! I thought excitedly, mom's phone. As soon as Daddy went inside, I jumped up and ran over to the doors. I saw him walking out into the living room and quietly slipping into the kitchen, grabbed mom's phone. I left the kitchen and walking out onto the patio sent Daddy a text from her phone,

"Hey, honey, you there?"

I waited a moment, my heart pounding then felt a thrill go through me when he replied, "Yeah, I'm sorry Debbie."

"Me too," I texted back, "Hey want some good news?"

"What's that?"

"I'm out of work and on my way home, how about you let me show you I can still be fun?"

I could feel my pussy getting hotter by the second when he replied, "Really? Damn that sounds good! When will you be home?"

My fingers trembling with excitement, I had to type my reply slowly, "Soon, where's Mandy?"

"Out by the pool. We'll meet in the bedroom?"

"How about the shower?" I replied

"Wow, you are in a good mood!"

"I have some making up to do," I sent him back, "But let's play a game okay?"

"What game?"

"Just let me slip in behind you and we go from there, okay baby?"

"Whatever you say! I'll head in there right now!"

"Good, don't you start without me!"

I leaned against the wall and tried to calm myself down. I was really going to do it; I was going to seduce my father. If he had a chance to say no, he would, so I had to take that option away from him.

Get him to the point he couldn't refuse me! Thinking more calmly than I thought possible, I deleted all the texts from mom's phone and entering the house had one thought running through my mind. "I was going to fuck my father!"

*****

My heart pounding and my legs trembling, I went up to the bathroom door and listened to the water running. I took a deep breath; it was time to put it all on the line.

I quietly opened the bathroom door, just enough to enter, closed it behind me and turned to look at the shower. The doors were frosted glass and I could see Daddy's shadow behind them, but couldn't make him out, which meant he couldn't see me.

I walked up to the edge of the doors away from the water and untied the bikini top. I let it drop to the floor, and then shimmied out of the bottom. I let my long red hair down and standing there naked, looked down at the black tie I had grabbed from Daddy's closet.

I swallowed nervously and reaching out, slid the door open a few inches. I was struck by a wall of steam and the smell of soap. Peering into the steam, I felt a surge of relief when I saw he was facing the water.

I opened the door further and moving as quickly as I could, stepped into the shower. Taking a step forward, I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Wow, you made good time!" Daddy exclaimed and began to turn.

"Hmm-mm" I grunted and pushed hard on his shoulders.

Fortunately he didn't turn around, instead he laughed, "Oh, are we shy?"

My response was to take the tie and reaching over his head, place it in front of his eyes.

"Ohh, I like this game!" he said, as I tied it behind his head.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I lowered my voice as much as I could and said, "Just don't turn around, okay?"

"You okay, Deb? You sound funny."

"Shhhhh!" I hissed then stepping back began to massage his powerful shoulders.

'Oh, that feels nice." He sighed.

Oh, yeah it did! The feeling of his hard muscles beneath his tanned skin felt damn good. Even better was the sight of his naked body. Daddy's ass was as firm and well muscled as the rest of him and dropping my hands, I gave it a hard squeeze.

Daddy laughed and reluctantly releasing his ass, I started rubbing his back. I pushed him gently, easing him forward, so I could get him closer to the water and reaching out, grabbed the soap. Lathering my hands, I began caressing his back, soaping him up. When his back was covered, I pressed against him and moaned softly as my hard nipples pushed into his back.

'Hmmm, someone is excited." He whispered.

Keeping my hands on his shoulders, I moved side to side, rubbing my aching nipples across his soapy skin. I moaned again and reaching around him rubbed his chest. I gave his nipples a playful pinch, getting him to yelp, then lowering my hands, began caressing his hard flat stomach.

My pussy was dripping and I could feel my hands trembling against his skin. I was nervous at what might happen, but excited as well. I was in the shower naked with my father and so far it felt as good as I imagined it.

I teased my fingers across his stomach and felt him tense up against me as my hands dipped lower. I began to breath heavier when I felt his pubic hair beneath my touch and as I kept my hands there, kissed his back and shoulders. Daddy sighed and said softly, "Oh, that's nice."

I closed my eyes and lowering my hand brushed it against his hard cock. I jumped when I felt him grab my wrist then gasped, when he placed it on his cock. I wrapped my slender fingers around it and as I gave it as squeeze, moaned. He was so hard!

Not only hard, but a lot thicker than the cock of any of the boys I'd fooled around with. Daddy moaned and feeling his cock twitch in my hand, I started slowly pumping it.

I was still kissing his back and reaching down with my other hand, I cupped his large, heavy balls and stroking them while jerking him off.

"Oh, honey, that feels so fucking good!" Daddy moaned.

His hips were moving back and forth, sliding his cock faster through my hand and I started pumping him faster. I was breathing through my mouth and my own hips were moving.

My pussy was oozing at not just the feeling of Daddy's hard cock in my hand, but the control I felt as I stroked him. He was moaning and totally at my mercy! I could keep playing with him and teasing, or I could jack him off hard and fast, feel his cum spurting!

I slowed my stroking at the thought that if my father was going to blow a load it shouldn't be against the bathroom wall. Still slowly jerking him and fondling his balls, I sank to my knees behind him. As I kissed his firm ass, he moaned, "Oh, you are feeling naughty today aren't you?"

I released his cock and putting my hands on his hips, pushed, encouraging him to turn around. I felt my heart beat faster as I hoped the tie would still be covering his eyes, if he saw... All thoughts left my head when he turned around and my face was inches from the longest thickest cock I'd ever seen. The head was swollen purple and was oozing pre cum.

I grabbed it and as I squeezed it, the pre cum squirted out and hit me on the lips. I licked them and moaned loudly at the taste of my father's sticky juices. Pumping his cock, I licked my lips again and taking a chance looked up. The tie was directly across his eyes and the expression on Daddy's face was one of anticipation. Good, he still thought I was mom!

I leaned forward and sticking my tongue out, ran it around the edge of the head of his cock. Daddy moaned and his hips twitched, sending his cock poking against my mouth. I slipped and giggled as the spongy flesh of his cock hit me in the cheek and Daddy laughed softly as well.

Grabbing his cock by the base to hold it still, I ducked my head and pressing my tongue to the side of his cock, ran it along the length of his shaft.

When I reached the head, I swirled my tongue around it, causing him to moan again, then ran it down the other side. I licked the softer skin of the underside of his cock and parting my lips, took just the head into my mouth.

Daddy moaned louder than before and holding him between my soft lips, I began running my tongue around his cock. He began breathing heavier and I jumped when he reached down and put his hands on my shoulders.

Opening my mouth wider, I took him about halfway down the length of his shaft and pressing my lips tightly around his hard flesh started to bob my head.

"Oh, yes." He moaned, "Hmm, suck that cock, honey!"

His words sent as big a thrill through me as the feeling of his cock between my lips did. I couldn't believe I was doing this! I was naked and on my knees, blowing my father in the shower! So what if he thought I was mom, I'd figure that part out later. All that mattered now was...

"Oh!" I gasped around his cock as his hands slid down and finding my tits began to fondle them.

I released his cock and moaned loudly as his thumbs started rubbing my hard nipples and wanting to return the favor, took him back into my mouth; sucking him faster and harder. As his strong hands played with my tits, I found myself wondering if I should let him touch me, sure mom's tits were about my size, but...

I pushed that thought aside and rising up on my knees, opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly, an inch at a time, worked almost his entire cock down my throat.

'Oh, fuck yeah" Daddy groaned.

His hands tightened on my tits and I moaned around him as I started bobbing my head as fast as I dared. My eyes rolled back in my head at the incredible sensation of having my mouth stuffed with my father's hard flesh and the feeling of his pre cum sliding down my willing throat. Reaching between his legs, I rubbed his balls and he jerked his hips, pushing his cock even deeper into my mouth.

I followed my mouth with my hand, jerking him off as I blew him and he was now moaning continuously. I began to suck him more slowly, sliding him all the way out until just his head was in my mouth, then working my way back down his hard shaft.

I was keeping my tongue pressed against him and my lips wrapped tightly around him. My hand was now just holding him while I was using my fingers to lightly caress his balls.

"Oh goddamn!" Daddy moaned, "This is the best fucking blow job, I can remember!" he paused then asked, "I want to watch! I want to watch my cock going into that pretty mouth!"

I froze and felt my stomach twist into knots. What the hell was I going to do? I moaned as Daddy started to rock his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my now still mouth. His fingers were still busy on my nipples and my poor little pussy was aching for attention. I had to...

"Come on Mandy," Daddy whispered, "Let Daddy watch you suck his cock!"

I pulled his cock from his mouth and as I started up at him, he removed the blindfold and smiled down at me.

"Oh, you do look good down there!" He said, shaking his head, "And goddamn, look at those perfect little tits!"

"You...you knew?" I managed to get out.

"I saw your mother's phone on the counter he said, "I...I wouldn't have let you, but Christ Mandy, you in that bikini and I...I need it so bad and oh my God are you fucking hot!"

"You," I swallowed hard and staring at his cock which I was still holding, asked, "You want me to..."

"Oh, God yes!" He moaned, looking down at me. "Please Mandy! I...I know this isn't right, but you...Oh yes!"

Daddy cried out as opening my mouth, I eagerly took his cock back into it. I couldn't believe it! He wanted me too! I swore his cock felt even better in my mouth as I bobbed my head rapidly and returned to stroking him as well.

"Oh, that looks good!" Daddy groaned

I squealed in pleasure as he squeezed my nipples for emphasis. I started rubbing his balls harder and his hands leaving my tits, he placed them on my head.

"Stay still." He whispered.

I did as he asked, then moaned softly as he started pumping his hips.

"That's right; let me fuck your mouth." He moaned, "You're going to be my good girl, aren't you Mandy?"

"Hmmm-mm!" I moaned around his thrusting cock.

"And I'm going to be good to you too!" He gasped as he sped up his fucking my mouth. "Going to suck on those perfect tits and lick that sweet little pussy! Oh, we're going to have a lot of...oh!"

He moaned as I began thrusting my mouth down on his cock in perfect timing with his plunging cock. I was sucking as hard as I could and he gasped, "Look up at me, let me see you."

I looked up at him with my big blue eyes and giving him a whimper, squeezed his balls as he buried his cock in my throat.

"Oh fuck, oh, don't stop Mandy, oh please I...oh!"

I squealed delightedly as my father's cock exploded into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as a huge spurt of thick hot cum shot down my throat and as he stopped moving his hips, I started jerking him off, pumping his cock and sending squirt after squirt of Daddy's cum into my greedy mouth. I sucked until there was nothing left and with a low moan, he slipped his cock from my mouth.

'Oh my God." He said, as he gasped for breath. "That was...so wrong, but oh, it felt good!"

"I did a good job?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Hell yeah, now come up here!"

I yelped in surprise as grabbing my shoulders, Daddy yanked me to my feet. As soon as I was standing he bent his head down and I cried out as he sucked my nipple into his mouth.

He quickly moved to my other tit and grabbing the back of his head, I held it while arching my back and shoving my nipple deeper into his mouth.

"Oh, God," he moaned around my swollen flesh. "Mandy, they're perfect!"

He punctuated that statement by taking almost my entire tit into his mouth while his fingers found my other nipple.

"They're all yours Daddy!" I moaned as his tongue swirled around my pink nub, "Anytime!"

"Be careful with that, because I'm going to want them a lot!" He dropped to his knees and grabbing my left ankle said, "Put your foot on my shoulder."

I did as he said and squealed loudly as he plunged his face between my legs.

"Oh, yes Daddy!" I cried out as his tongue found my clit.

"Oh, look at this pussy!" he moaned.

I leaned back against the wet wall and as I gasped for breath in the steam filled air, I reached down and spread my pussy open. Daddy's soft tongue swirled around my swollen button and my hips began to rock as my yearning pussy received the attention is so desperately needed.

Daddy ran his tongue down through the wet folds of my pussy and I released a loud yelp as he sent it inside me. I moaned as I felt him sick hard and get a mouthful of my sticky juice.

Daddy moaned between my legs and I could hear him slurping every drop from my oozing pussy. I reached down and grabbing his thick black hair, ran my fingers through it as he teased his tongue around the entrance to my hot little box.

I looked down and moaned at the sight of Daddy's tongue flickering against my wet pink pussy. My white foot looked good on his shoulder and the water beating on his powerful back looked damn good as well.

My attention went back to between my legs as his tongue left my pussy and was quickly replaced by two of his fingers. I cried out as his long thick fingers spread me open and started thrusting in and out of it.

"Man that is a tight little pussy!" Daddy moaned from between my legs, "I can't wait to fuck you!"

"I...please make me cum first!" I whimpered, "Please lick your little girls pussy, she's a good girl!"

"I don't know about that!" he laughed, "But my little girl always gets what she wants!"

I started to reply, but it was cut off by a long moan as his tongue once again found my clit and started tracing slow circle around it. I could feel my legs starting to tremble and moved my hips faster, driving his fingers deeper inside me. I cried out again as taking my clit between his lips, Daddy started sucking my clit as hard and fast as he had my nipples.

'Oh, yes Daddy!" I moaned, "Right there! Oh, I want to cum for you!"

I arched my back and reaching up, grabbed my aching nipples. As Daddy's fingers plunged faster into my pussy, I gave my nipples a hard pinch and between my legs, Daddy sucked on my clit so hard his lips were smacking. I gasped as I felt my pussy contract, then as Daddy added a third finger inside of me, I threw my head back and howled as my body exploded.

I cried out again and again as waves of intense pleasure tore through my body. My screams were echoing in the shower, but I could still hear Daddy moaning between my legs as his tongue and fingers worked his little girl's pussy, making her cum as hard and long as possible.

I released another loud wail as my body sent another surge through me and my convulsing pussy released a warm wave of fluid out and down my thighs.

As the last of the strongest orgasm of my life flowed through me, I felt my legs begin to buckle and started to slide down the wall of the shower. Standing up, Daddy grabbed the cheeks of my ass and easily lifting me up in the air, dropped me down on to his once again hard cock.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,120 Followers