Cumming Clean with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,189 Followers

"Oh Daddy!" I squealed as he impaled me on his long thick cock, "Oh, easy!" I moaned as I felt my tight pussy trying to stretch around his hard flesh.

"Sorry," he moaned into my ear, "Oh damn, you're tight!"

I moaned softly and leaning forward wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. Still holding me by my ass, Daddy began lifting me up and down, slowly sliding his big dick in and out of my pussy. I moaned in his ear and held him tighter as my pussy became used to him and I groaned at the feeling of being so completely full.

"Oh, honey," he whispered, "Oh, you feel so fucking good!"

"So do you." I moaned, "You can go a little faster!"

I didn't have to tell him twice and leaning me back against the wall, he started thrusting his hips, plunging his cock deeper inside of me. I whimpered as his big dick was still hurting a little, but the pleasure was far more intense; never mind the thought that I was fucking my father.

Daddy was moaning in my ear each time he entered me and I could feel my tight pussy clinging to his hard flesh. I started lifting myself up and down, causing him to fuck me faster and even over the water I could hear how wet my pussy was.

I could also feel Daddy trembling against me, and knowing he was holding back told him. "Go ahead, Daddy, you can fuck me, I know you need it!"

"I...Oh, I am going to be so good to you for this Mandy!"

Instead of an answer all that came out of me was a loud cry as pushing me completely against the wall, Daddy began hammering away at me, driving his hips and sending his plunging cock hard into me.

I clung to his wet shoulders, yelping loudly with each thrust and loving every second of it. Daddy was breathing hard in my ear then suddenly let my ass go. As soon as my feet found the floor, Daddy grabbed my hips and spun me around.

I felt a thrill of excitement go through me and bracing my palms against the wall of the shower bent over, pointing my hot little ass at him. Daddy didn't hesitate; grabbing my slender hips he slammed his huge dick deep inside of my no longer protesting pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as he fucked me

"Fuck is right!" He called out behind me, "Damn, your mother never fucked like this!"

"Oh!" I cried out as he started fucking me even faster, "I...I guess I take after my Daddy!"

Daddy laughed, and then squeezing my hips even harder started driving his cock into me so hard I could no longer speak. I leaned closer to the wall and was squealing over and over as he repeatedly drove his big dick inside of his daughter's hot little pussy.

The sound of out wet flesh was almost as loud as my cries and behind me Daddy was gasping, "Oh, Mandy, oh you feel so good! Oh, you and Daddy are going to be spending a lot of time together!"

"All yours!" I told him again, "It's your pussy Daddy, it's..."

My words turned into loud squeals as Daddy started fucking me so hard I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy. After several more savage pumps, Daddy cried out and slipped his cock from inside of me. I quickly turned around and dropping to my knees held up my tits for him.

With a loud cry, Daddy released his cock and I sighed, as a long thick stream of cum splattered against my right tit. Daddy was furiously pumping his cock, each stroke ending with another squirt of his sticky fluid striking my perky young tit.

He angled his cock so that he could spray some on my other nipple and began going side to side, painting his daughters pink nipples.

I moaned softly at the sensation of his warm cum dripping down my tits and onto my stomach. Daddy sighed and stopped jerking himself and I grabbed his cock, taking it into my mouth. He moaned again as I eagerly began sucking the sensitive head and was rewarded with a couple more drops of my Daddy's delicious cum.

"Damn you are a bad little girl." Daddy gasped as my tongue continued to bathe his cock.

"Hmm-Hmm" I shook my head, then popping his cock from my mouth, pushed my lips into a pout, "I'm always a good girl for my Daddy!"

"I guess so," he said with a sigh as he sank to his knees in front of me.

Looking down at my cum covered tits, he whistled, "I know that's supposed to be wrong, but that looks good!"

Scooping some of his cum up with my fingers; I slid them into my mouth and after greedily sucking them clean, giggled, "Tastes pretty good too!"

"Wow, oh shit!" he yelled.

"What's wrong I asked, hoping he hadn't suddenly become upset with what we'd just done.

"The hot water ran out!" he exclaimed and turning around, leaned over and shut the water off.

'Guess we were in here for awhile" I laughed "I love long hot showers, what about you?"

"I think showers may be my new favorite thing," he laughed as he turned back to face me.

We sat there staring at each other a little awkwardly and wondering if he were having second thoughts, I asked, "Are you mad at me, Daddy?"

Hell, no," extending his arms out, he said, "Come here, honey."

I eagerly folded into his embrace and as my head rested on his shoulder he put his arms around me and began playing with my long wet hair.

"Why would I be mad?" he asked.

"Well...I...I guess I shouldn't have done this, but I just wanted you so bad!"

"In case you didn't notice, I wanted it too." He sighed in my ear. "I've been watching you Mandy, and goddamn you're hot and I could tell you wanted to, but I'm your father and its wrong. But when you came in here there was no way I was saying no."

"So you knew all along it was me?" I asked while squeezing closer to him, enjoying the feeling of our wet skin pressing together.

"I knew mom forgot her phone and besides," he chuckled, "Your mother's tits are nowhere near that firm and she doesn't like to suck cock that much."

"I love to suck cock!" I told him "Especially yours Daddy!"

"Again, so wrong, but..." he laughed, "Who cares?"

"I'll suck it anytime!" I told him. "And I'll do anything else mom won't. I'll keep you nice and happy, Daddy!"

"Hmm, that sounds good." He nodded against my head, "I think you and I need to do a lot of Daddy daughter bonding from now on!"

"What about Mom," I asked, "I...I feel kind of bad."

"Honey, your mother not wanting sex was starting to cause real problems between us, but if you can keep me happy without going somewhere else then I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I mean, shit, it's not like she would ever suspect this."

"So, it's our little secret!" I told him, "And this will help you and mom stay together!"

"Oh, yeah," he said leaning back and smiling, "In fact I bet mom will be very happy from now on."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well think about it," he said, grinning mischievously, "I won't be bothering her for sex much anymore."

*****

Author's Note: Well then, hot sex, no more fighting with the wife about sex and...think of all the hot water they'll save showering together! Hope you enjoyed this simple little romp. All my dad/daughter stories are written for a special friend of mine and I've owed them one for some time now. So to you know who...we're even for now! I'll be posting a story for the April Fool's Day Contest (first one ever!) and it will be a mother/son story with a fun twist ending, hope you'll be checking it out. As always thank you for reading!" Lovecraft68