Cumming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Yes! Yes!" She screamed, just as I did. Laying there watching geyser after geyser of white hot spunk leaping from my cock. And funny too. I could have sworn I'd heard a third "Yes" in there somewhere, though it certainly didn't sound like her. But then again...maybe not. I was still too far out of it to really care at the moment.

**

Stacy was running late so she had called ahead to let Angela know she would be. I knew because I'd been sitting there at the kitchen table talking to her when my sister called. She looked at me and smiled, and then stood up walking out of the room.

"Ah...private stuff," I mused.

Mom was home too. Obviously upstairs changing though I had just come in myself a few minutes ago, so she hadn't come down yet. Her laptop was still on the table, and it was open. I knew she had a lot of confidential files on there, and not that I didn't trust Angela...but she was after all, a snoop. I also saw she still had a memory stick attached, so I shut that down and removed it as well, placing it on top of mom's laptop. I had warned her about leaving it like that before, even when she didn't think anyone was around. It was too easy to lose all that information, which she had already done a while back. Thank god for backups.

Having done that, I headed back downstairs to my room to change. It was my turn to fix dinner tonight, though as tired as I was, sounded like another one of those Pizza nights again. Stacy wouldn't mind.

I heard Angela come back into the room just as I headed down towards mine, still talking on the phone to Stacy actually. Last thing I heard her say as I entered, "Oh yeah...I see it."

After I had changed, I came back upstairs again. Mom was relaxing, drink in hand. "So what's for dinner tonight?" She asked.

"Pizza?" I sort of offered. She laughed though.

"Pizza sounds fine. I'm tired tonight anyway, probably even turn in early. Oh, and by the way, your sister's home. Tell her she's not getting out of chores tonight just because we're having pizza. She needs to change the sheets on her bed at the very least."

Just then Stacy came bounding down the stairs. "There...you can tell her yourself," I suggested. But Stacy called out to us on her way out the front door.

"Don't hold dinner! I'm eating over at Angela's tonight. We have study work to do together!" And with that, she was gone.

I got on the phone to order Pizza. Mom now looking around like she was missing something.

"Damn girl, always borrowing my stuff," she stated. "Oh, never mind, there it is," she amended. I looked over, nodding at her as I finished ordering dinner.

Thirty minutes later the pizza arrived, and mom hadn't come back down the stairs yet. I went to the landing calling up to her, but there was no answer, so I climbed the stairs until reaching the bedroom hallway. Her bedroom door was shut. I walked over, knocking.

"Mom? Pizza's here!" I announced. It took a moment before she answered.

"I'll ah...be down in a few," she said. She had an odd tone of voice, figured maybe she was just tired, like she said.

"Ok, well...can always warm it up for you when you're ready too," I added.

"Yeah, thanks," she said. And all was silent again.

Oddly enough, she never did come out of her room, so I figured she had simply fallen asleep.

I was in the den watching TV when Stacy arrived home later on that evening. To my surprise, she had a kiss and a smile for me when she came in. "There's cold pizza if you want some," I told her.

"Nah thanks. I'm tired. Headed to bed. Long day tomorrow," she told me, and then headed upstairs. It wasn't long before I heard her suddenly racing downstairs again.

"Steven?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah? What?"

"You didn't happen to take my memory stick for some reason did you?"

"No, why?" I followed Stacy into the kitchen however as she hadn't responded yet. She seemed to be looking for something.

"Lose something?" Now she looked panicked, still looking around.

"I called earlier. Told Angela I would leave a memory stick out for her on top of my laptop. She needed to download something for me," she said.

"Yeah, I vaguely remember her saying something about that," as I recalled.

"She told me she put it back, but I didn't see it when I went to check."

Just then I glanced down at the floor. There was a black memory stick that had obviously gotten knocked off the table somehow. I walked over picking it up.

"This it?"

"No, that's moms. Mine is silver," she explained. And then suddenly she looked up at me. "Oh my god!"

"What?"

"Was...was mom working on her laptop earlier?" She asked nervously.

"Matter of fact, she was. And matter of fact, come to think of it, mom thought that maybe you'd borrowed or taken something from her. Have anything to do with that?"

I thought for a moment that Stacy was going to sick up.

**

It was rare that mom ever called in sick. I couldn't even count the number of times on one hand that she had in the last two years.

"Hmm, maybe she was coming down with something last night," I mused. Maybe everybody was, the way that Stacy had looked shortly after that. Soon after heading upstairs to her room without a further word.

I had stopped by mom's room on the way to class, though I didn't dare knock, not hearing anything, and figuring she was still sleeping. So I left. Oddly enough, Stacy had left already as well. Usually she didn't leave until an hour after I had, having later classes. I figured simply she'd planned on some extra study time, with Angela no doubt. Off to an early start. And with that, I headed off to school.

Little did I know, it was going to turn out to be..."One of those days."

**

I got home later that afternoon, soon after heading upstairs to the kitchen to fix myself a late afternoon snack. There was a letter sitting on the table addressed to Stacy and I. It was in mom's hand, so I opened it. It read:

"Steven, I know you'll be home before your sister is. When she get's home, don't let her go anywhere. I need to talk to the two of you. So come upstairs to my room as soon as she gets here."

It was a very strange note to have gotten from my mother. And now it worried me. Was she indeed sick? Was there something she wasn't telling us? Some secret she'd been keeping from the two of us? I was almost beside myself when Stacy arrived home a short time later. She looked as bad as she had yesterday.

"Seen mom?"

"Funny you should ask," I said handing her the note. She read it, seemed to turn green as she looked at me. She swallowed.

"Oh fuck. Steven!"

"What?"

"I think mom saw the video."

"What video?"

And then she told me.

"Fuck Stacy! Fuck!" And then I was sick.

"So she's upstairs? Waiting?"

"Apparently...so. Thanks to you and your little friend there," I told her. "Good luck getting us out of this one," I added. "Don't be too damn surprised if mom kicks the two of us out after what she's seen and heard."

Together we slowly walked up the stairs heading to mom's room. I felt like a man on his way to the gallows. I knocked, heard nothing, and then knocked again. Finally.

"Come in," mom's voice. It didn't sound tired this time however. More like...resolved.

"Shit, we're really in for it," I told my sister, reaching for the doorknob as I did.

"I know. I'm so sorry Steven. I'm so...so, sorry."

The door opened. Mom sitting at the small little desk in her room. Her back currently towards us however. And worse...she'd just started up the video again. Unfortunately, Angela had done a really nice job of splicing the two videos in together. Actually...three. In moments, there was additional footage of Angela and Stacy on a bed together. Stacy's bed. And worse, the two of them talking about me, talking about threesomes, as they went down on one another, and then used toys on one another. One of which, just happened to be one of mom's toys as I later found out.

There I was, laying on the bed, cock in hand. Then a quick shot of Stacy, standing near the foot of my bed, naked...playing with herself, and then more footage of the two girls humping cunts. It was mind blowing, and might have even been arousing under different circumstances.

"So tell me. How long has this been going on anyway?" She asked, and then spoke again before either of us could. "NO! Don't tell me. I don't think I really want to know. It was eerie weird. The three of us there, no one talking, the video...on full screen playing. Seeing myself, seeing Stacy, the two of us climaxing together. I was mortified, and at a loss for words.

Mom finally turned around in her chair facing towards us. She still had her bathrobe on. That, and only that. It was open, and she was naked beneath it.

"Mom, I can explain," Stacy began. I don't even think she noticed that mom's robe was partially open, though I sure as hell did.

"No. Now it's my turn to talk," mom said effectively shutting her up. I knew, as Stacy now did. There was nothing either one of us could say to make this any better. "I've been sitting here all day, thinking about this. Watching this," she added to that. "You both know, that for years now, ever since your dad passed away, that I have never gone out, never dated, never done anything with anyone."

"I know mom...but."

"Shut up Steven. Like I said. Now it's my turn. Now the two of you are going to hear me out before I lose my nerve here."

I looked at Stacy, she looked at me. Mom continued.

"You know how hard it's been? For me? I'm not washed up here you know. I still have feelings, desires...wants...needs. I don't think I'm in bad shape for my age, giving birth to two kids, do you?" She opened her robe fully. Yeah, she had some tell-tale signs of ancient stretch-marks maybe. And maybe she even had a little pooch to her tummy, but it was hardly noticeable. What was noticeable, were mom's breasts. They had hardly any sag at all to them. They even looked to be as big as Stacy's were, and though maybe not quite as firm and full, they were every bit as much alluring and sensual. And to find myself standing there actually looking at them, had taken me by surprise. It had taken us both by surprise.

"No you're certainly not..."

"Shut up Steven," She said again. "Hear me out."

Once again I clamped up. But it was damn curious standing there, looking at mom with everything exposed the way she was.

"I can't blame you," she said. "I can't judge, or deny something I've been wanting to do and have been fantasizing about for years now. That's the reason I've never dated anyone, seen anyone. Everything I've thought about, especially masturbating, has either included one, or the both of you. I'm not ashamed to say it. And especially after seeing this, after watching it all day. So I finally came to a decision. Either you include me...or the two of you promise me to refrain from ever having sexual relations with one another ever again."

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

**

Once again I turned looking at my sister, who was likewise looking at me.

"Now...one more thing. I want the two of you to go downstairs and talk about this, now. I want you to make a decision, and then when you have, come up and tell me. Now go!"

I think Stacy and I both were still in a state of shock. We quickly headed downstairs, heading straight for the bar where I fixed the two of us a stiff drink.

"Can you believe what just happened?" Stacy asked incredulously, sitting down on the couch as I took the chair adjacent to her.

"No...not really. I mean, did you hear what she said?"

Obviously we had.

"Should we tell her? The truth?"

"I'm not sure she'd even believe it if we did. And not only that, even if she did...imagine how she'd feel now after what she told us."

"So now what?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Would you want to?"

"Would you?"

"I asked you first," I said pulling the 'I asked you first card.' One of the rules she and I had lived by.

Stacy actually smiled. "I wouldn't mind really hooking up, if you didn't."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And what about mom? How'd you feel about, well you know...fucking her?"

"Since we're discussing this, talking about it. I'll tell you this sis. I've thought about it, growing up sure. Especially after dad died. The old stepping in as the man of the house sort of thing. Never acted on it of course, but I have thought about it yes."

"So would you then? Be ok with that? Fucking mom, and me?"

"I think that's easier for me sis. I mean, think about it. It wasn't just me she was eluding too. It was both of us. Obviously after seeing the video of you and Angela going at it, she knows your not opposed to being with women. And when DID that start by the way?"

"Never mind that. I'll tell you later. Right now we need to come to a decision about this. About us, about mom."

"I already have," I told her. "I'm in. So as far as any of this goes...it's entirely up to you."

Stacy almost screamed in delight, actually jumping off of the floor into my arms. "I'm in too," she told me. "So now what?"

"Well, I think that's now up to mom. But we need to tell her about our decision."

"Tell her? Or show her?"

"Show her?"

"Yeah silly, what better way?" Stacy slid down out of my arms, and almost immediately began to get undressed. I laughed, and then followed suit. "Ah...you might want to get that thing a little harder than it is now," she said pointing at me. "Otherwise, mom might not believe you."

"Good point," I said reaching out, cupping my sister's breasts. "This'll only take a moment."

**

Together we walked hand in hand...or rather, hand on cock actually, upstairs to mom's room. We knocked, she invited us in...and so we went. She looked relieved, perhaps a little surprised as we entered.

"Wow! To be honest kids, I didn't think you two would actually want to include me."

"Don't be silly mother," Stacy said. "In fact, I have a few stories to tell you that might show and prove to you otherwise."

"Ah yeah, me too mom," I admitted. "Just one thing though...could you not call us kids?"

Mom laughed at that, heartily, which was good to hear.

"One more thing though," she indicated as she stood. And as she did, mom allowed the robe to fall away from her. "I don't care who you're seeing, dating...or fucking, and that includes Angela," she said looking directly at Stacy. "As well as Debra, or whoever else you're seeing. What we do...remains private between just the three of us, understood?"

"Not a problem for me," I answered turning towards my sister again.

"Nor me," Stacy responded back. "This is one secret I can guarantee I won't share with Angela."

"Well...at least for now," mom winked. "See how things go before we go off and include anyone else, agreed?"

"Agreed!" Stacy and I said together.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"That's easy," mom smiled pulling Stacy and I into her bed. "Come be naughty with your mother."

**

That first night together will forever remain as one of the most incredible experiences of my entire life. Maybe it was made even more so, because Stacy and I hadn't actually done anything aside from watching one another masturbate. A truth we never let on, or made any attempt to explain to mom. After all, what would be the point of it now? The idea, or assumption that we had been, had been enough to convince our mother to "come clean" as it were. To finally express the emotions, desires and feelings she had been harboring for years, and had never acted on allowed her to become something more. Something better. Mom's overall demeanor had changed, though so had mine as well as Stacy. Mom was far less stressed for one thing, far happier certainly. The mind games that Stacy and I had played with one another seemed stupid and pointless now too. The intimacy we had all shared now seemed to wash away the secret, unspoken of thoughts, actions and feelings we'd all struggled with over time. We thought the changes were subtle, maybe for us they had been. But others, like Angela saw the differences and had once even tried to coax out of Stacy what had happened. Only because she knew something had.

It had been several weeks now. Our life together settling into more of a normal routine. The initial excitement, wonder of doing things together we'd never dreamed of, not quite as overwhelming as they'd once been. It was a different kind of excitement now. Something that we still all looked forward to, and still took advantage of every chance that we could.

It was a typical Saturday morning. I'd gone for an early morning game of basketball with the guys, returning home well before noon. Funny...but it was a rare thing now that I came into the house through my own entry, usually coming in through the back door now instead. I could hear laughter coming from upstairs. Setting my gym bag down on the floor near the stairs, I took them two at a time, soon after headed down the hallway towards mom's room. Sure enough, just as I expected, mom and Stacy were curled up in bed together, laying side-by-side fingering one another playfully.

"About time, we were just about to start without you," mom said.

"Looks to me like, you did," I responded back, already feeling the swelling of my prick in arousal, standing there looking down at the two of them. I can't tell you the number of times I was perfectly content to either sit there on the bed, or in the chair, jacking myself off just watching the two of them together. And to be fair about it, there were also times when Stacy did so as well, or mom. It wasn't always all of us together. That's what made it so unique, so refreshing. There was never any jealousy, or feeling of being left out. No one did anything behind anyone else's back. You just enjoyed, whenever, and with whomever you wanted to, when the time was right.

Like it was now.

"Go shower!" Mom informed me, looking up with that wicked gleam in her eye. Stacy still making swirls with her finger over mom's enormous swollen clit. Something we had both learned and had come to be fascinated with. Just sucking it was like sucking on someone's pinky-finger. That' how bit it was. And then on top of that, finding out and discovering that mom was a "squirter" too.

"As much as I enjoy sucking your cock, I do prefer it when it's not all sweaty and stinky."

I laughed at that, shrugging out of my gym shorts and shirt, turning and then heading towards the now shared bathroom. After all, we'd now spent more time in mom's room than we did anywhere else. Having a King sized bed was ideal for sex-play anyway, and I had lost track of the number of times we'd fallen asleep together in it afterwards.

By the time I had finished with my shower and returned, mom and Stacy where in a side-by-side '69' with one another. As erotic as that looked, I might have been perfectly content to simply sit there and watch. But mom's words had stuck with me ever since she'd said them. Nobody, and I mean nobody, including Stacy, could suck cock the way that mom did.

"Ah...all clean and shiny I see," mom quipped finally forcing Stacy away from her. Once again, there was no jealousy in her having done that. The two of them no doubt, already at it for hours now before I came in. "Here, lay here," mom said patting the bed. I climbed up into it, excited as hell now for what was to come. As mom slithered down between my legs, and even before she began running that long delicate tongue of hers up and down my shaft, I motioned over towards my sister.

"Come here sis. Let me eat that sweet little pussy of yours while she's doing that."

You didn't have to ask her twice. In a twinkling of an eye, Stacy was straddling my head, her own glistening wet lips pressing against my face as my tongue danced on the surface of her clit, as mom's mouth and lips played my cock like a flute. It was once again another symphony of unbridled passion and lust that almost everyday, consumed us.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers