Cumming Home

Story Info
Getting home late.
790 words
3.79
33.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for not making a big deal about that creep at the restaurant," you say.

"I know you can handle yourself—but his date sure looked pissed when you came over. What did you whisper in his ear?"

You giggle, low and throaty; a giggle I know you only use when you've done something particularly evil, and enjoyed it. You lean over the armrest giving me a fantastic view of your unencumbered breasts under your low-cut silk blouse.

"I said," you whisper, leaning into my ear, "pssss pssss psssss psssss."

"You said nothing?"

"You think the latina firecracker he was with will believe him when he tells her that?"

We pull into the circular driveway in front of the house. I walk around the car to help you out. As you start towards the house, I run my hand up your thigh to pat your sexy ass.

"Babe? Exactly where are your panties?" I ask as my hand meets nothing but supple, smooth flesh under the skirt.

You lean back on the fender of the car—then giggle again. "In the pocket of his coat; you think she'll mind when she find them?"

"Mind? I think we'll read his obituary in tomorrow's paper! That was too cruel."

You leer at me impishly—"So? What are you going to do about it?"

Reading your mind, I spin you around by one arm and bend you over the car fender. With a loud *SMACK* I slap your ass. "OW!" you shriek, a little too loud for our quiet neighborhood. Before I can let you up, I notice a small, horizontal sliver of light in one of the windows on the house across the street. Someone is still awake at this late hour.

Instead of releasing you, I slide my hand up your skirt, caressing your inner thigh and brushing your pussy with the back of my hand. Your body shudders a little, and you start to protest and stand up, but I keep firm hold on your arm. " No," I whisper in your ear, "Your punishment is to let me do what I want to you here and now." I punctuate the sentence by sliding a finger into your already wet pussy, causing a new, harder shudder.

You start to protest, but I begin to work my fingers in and out of your kitty and all you can manage is a guttural "Unnnngh!" as you bend further over the hood. Your hips begin to sway in time with my fingers, and, after a couple of minutes, I can feel the tell-tale quiver in your body that signals an impending orgasm.

I remove my hand, and let your skirt fall back in place. You turn quickly, "Don't stop, now dammit!"

I reach around you with both hands and grasp your ass firmly, pulling you to me. In one motion, I lift you up onto the hood of the car, laying you back. I lean in and lift the front of your skirt, exposing your glistening cunny to the moonlight. I exhale lightly, blowing across your exposed clit; your pussy reacts, goosebumps forming on the moist lips. One hand up under your blouse, playing with your rigid nipples and gasping breasts, you throw your knees over my shoulders, pulling my face in closer. "Stop teasing me, you bastard!" you hiss through clenched teeth.

Spreading your labia with my fingers, I slowly run my tongue up one side and down the other, carefully avoiding your clit, except to blow lightly on it with each pass. Under my fingertips, I feel your pulse race and throb. I gently grasp your clitoris with my lips, rubbing the end of the erect nub circularly with the tip of my tongue. As I intensify my attentions on your button, I slide my fingers quickly into your waiting slit, coating them in your love juices. As I feel your body quiver with the beginning of an orgasm, I plunge my slick finger into your anus.

You gasp loudly, arch your back, and your entire body convulses under the waves of ecstasy. I continue my assault on your nub to prolong your orgasm, but eventually you collapse back onto the hood, releasing your legs from around my neck. I help you down off the car, and you lean on me as we walk up the drive.

"Maybe next time we should ask Mrs. Conners to joins us," you say.

"Who?"

"The lady who lives across the street who was watching us," you whisper, grinning.

I shake my head slowly—it doesn't surprise me, nothing escapes your attention.

"My only regret," you say as we reach the door, "is that I had to waste a perfectly good pair of La Perla panties on that asshole...."