Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to say goodnight to your sister?" He handed the phone over to Torrance and as the siblings engaged in small talk her legs were spread for her father.

His tongue traced her inner thighs and hips, and her breath was becoming increasingly short and heavy as she tried to hold her composure on the phone. She was thrusting her hips forward hoping for his tongue to meet her clit but her father liked to keep her waiting.

"Patience, baby girl," he whispered, "Tell your brother goodnight."

"Alright, Kev, I have to go, I have some homework assignments due tonight and I haven't even started on them. Yeah I'll see you tomorrow, love you," she hung up the phone and her breath caught as she felt two fingers push their way inside of her.

"Homework, huh, is that what this is?" Torrance couldn't even answer, she was seeping with desire and the anticipation of cumming for him was killing her. As his fingers pushed deeper into her his lips found her neck and he worked his way up, gently kissing her and breathing warm bourbon-soaked breath into her ear.

"Daddy," she whimpered and her hips kept thrusting forward, her body sending signals that it was ready to be fucked but she knew he would take his time with her since they didn't get to see each other as often anymore.

"Have you missed me, baby girl? I've missed you," he whispered as he bit into her neck, careful not to leave a mark. He'd become an expert at leaving his baby girl spotless even after some of their rougher sessions.

"Daddy, please," Torrance's weak voice sent chills into his spine, "Please, I need you."

"Not yet, baby, I want to take my time with you. Mom is out cold, your brother is gone for the night and I haven't had you in months. Be patient, the way I've always taught you to be," and he began kissing down her body starting at her collar bones, moving steadily to her nipples and torso, then back down to her hips, all while his fingers were still thrusting inside the soaked girl. He ran his free hand up and down her body, occasionally finding one of her nipples and tracing it lightly before twisting it firmly and sending his baby girl into contorting motions that made her pussy come within inches of his lips. Torrance could feel his lips agonizingly close and began begging incessantly.

"Please Daddy, please eat me, please I need you, please Daddy," and she no longer cared if she was patient. She was soaked to the point that her sweet pussy nectar was dripping down her legs and all of the sudden her father paused. Torrance looked surprised and defeated.

"Daddy? Where are you going?" Her eyes followed him as he headed toward her door.

"I will be right back, angel, don't you move," and Torrance obeyed. She was writhing with desire and she was about to get her vibrator out to relieve her cravings but he returned rather quickly with something in his hands that Torrance quickly recognized. Shackles.

"What are those for? You know I'll obey you without them," Torrance had always been a little weary of being bound and unable to move but she needed him so badly, she had never been so wet in her life, so she submitted quickly to him as he put the shackles around her wrists and bound her to the bed.

"I made these just for us, baby girl, they've been my special project lately. I even made a little key for them, see?" Torrance saw a tiny gold key in his hand and as he placed it in his pants pocket she knew she would have to be extremely obedient before her hands were free again. Still, though, she would be cumming for him soon so she didn't mind too much.

"Such a good girl," he cooed and with that his mouth encompassed her pussy; her juices flowed into his mouth to the back of his throat. She had to stay quiet so as not to awaken her mother but she could barely contain herself. It felt like she was being fed for the first time in ages, and the way her body responded to him felt so natural, like now she was finally home. Her depraved body submitted so easily to him and within minutes she was cumming, pursing her lips together to keep her moans muffled.

"God, I've trained you well," her father glanced up at her, lips and chin covered in her cum. He stood up and she noticed how hard he was. She craved his cock in her mouth. She was lost in a daze, her body feeling alive and weak all at once but her euphoric state was quickly interrupted when she heard the front door open. That has to be Kevin, she thought, and she began to panic.

"Daddy...?" a flustered voice escaped the girl, "Isn't Kevin supposed to be gone for the night?" A smirk crept over her father's face.

"I told you the shackles were part of a special project didn't I? Well, your brother is part of that special project too." Her bedroom door opened once more and her brother was soon standing over her, his hand on his father's shoulder.

"Hey kid," her brother's face was hard to make out in the darkened room but his smile and lack of surprise to see her in that state allowed the dots to connect and she soon realized what was going on.

"Damn, dad, look at our little toy," Kevin sneered, "This is going to be fun."

"Kevin, what the fuck, why are you here? Daddy, please don't let him do this..." her father's cock was out now and Torrance's reflex was to open her mouth for him like she'd been trained to do for years. Her words were cut off but she struggled, wishing her hands were free so she could push Kevin away. Her father stroked her hair and pushed deep into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat.

"Don't you worry baby girl, we are going to take care of you," and her muffled protests were no use. She thrashed her legs around and moved her hips wildly making it difficult for Kevin to find his place in his sister but she only had half of her body to fight with and it was no use. Her father looked down at her sternly and gave her a light slap on the cheek. She grimaced but his cock remained in her mouth so her questions went unanswered still. She was confused, scared, and angry but she was also soaked and needed to cum.

"You be good for your brother now, the way you are for me. He deserves the same kind of respect," and with a harder slap on the cheek Torrance allowed her body to submit to them as a single tear ran down the cheek that was still a little sore from being slapped. Kevin took more time with her, kissing her hipbones and inner thighs, even her feet, and her mind was on a sexual roller coaster, instinctually responding to her brother but constantly sending her signals that this was all wrong and nothing would ever be the same between them. Her father's cock remained in her mouth but he noticed she was distracted.

"What's wrong baby, is this too much for you?" Torrance couldn't answer and he knew it. He reveled in her helplessness, "You've been on your knees for me countless times promising obedience and now, put to the test, it seems you're failing on your word," he removed his cock to allow his little girl to answer.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry, I want to be good, but I don't want Kevin here," and her words were cut off as her brother spread her pussy open to focus on her clit; her hips reflexively drove into him and she could feel the nectar of her pussy dripping down her legs.

"I didn't ask you what you wanted or who you wanted, I reminded you of your oath to obedience, and your only answer should have been, " 'Yes sir, I'm sorry, sir', do you understand?"

Torrance looked up at him with wide eyes and pouted lips that separated into moans with each stoke her brother made on her clit. She hated herself for how much she loved each second of this. She had the attention of her two favorite men on this planet. She needed more and with that realization she answered, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir."

"That's my girl," he answered and nodded toward Kevin, "Are you going to be good for your brother, too?" Kevin stopped momentarily awaiting his sister's response and she found herself wishing he hadn't. She needed her brother inside of her and she wanted to make her Daddy proud. She gave her father the answer he needed, "Yes sir, I promise, sir," and with that she let her body relax as the two men had their way with her.

Her father's head tilted back as his cock returned to her mouth and found the back of her throat again, the sounds of his daughter's moans and occasional choking making him harder, each thrust bringing him closer to orgasm. Kevin resumed eating her; "God you taste so good, sis, I wonder if mom tastes this good, I bet she does."

"Your sister tastes just like her, but your sister is a better whore, more obedient and able to cum, she's been well trained," and Torrance let a small smile come over her face while she continued to work her lips and tongue around her father's cock. Suddenly she felt something familiar; Kevin's cock was out and her was tracing her pussy with it, the way her father always had before fucking her. Her hips gyrated and sent signals to her brother that she was desperate to be fucked. It was all she was good for in that moment.

"You're right dad, she is a little slut, isn't she?" She couldn't see Kevin but she knew what was about to happen would change the way they interacted forever. She knew that once he fucked her, he could demand it anytime he wanted it. Those were the rules with her father and she knew they would apply to her brother. She braced herself and felt his cock push into her as a moan almost like a ravenous animal escaped her. He felt similar to her father but he had more muscle and it showed in the way he handled her. Her legs flailed about as he tormented her, knowing she couldn't answer him or even see him due to the cock in her mouth. "The little family slut, huh, no wonder you were so eager to get home today. This is all you're good for isn't it? Cumming for your dad and your brother like a trained whore, God it all makes sense now," Kevin was getting close to orgasm and loved how rough he could be with his sister. "Are you going to cum for me, sis? Be a good girl and cum for your brother," and Torrance couldn't help herself. Her legs went limp as her body was taken over and before she knew it she was cumming all over her brother's cock.

"Good girl baby," her father ran his fingers through her hair and tilted his head all the way back, filling her mouth with cum and letting all the tension in his body release. He knew Torrance was always extremely sensitive after cumming and though he'd attempted to train her to endure being fucked after cumming she could never quite master it. He noticed her flailing about once more and Kevin was getting frustrated with it, obviously wanting to cum but not being able to get a steady grip on her. Her father walked to the end of the bed, took her knees, one in each hand, and held her legs back while her brother continued to drive his throbbing cock into her.

Torrance could barely handle it. She was incapable of voicing her protests through her moans; she could only look at her father and brother with glazed over eyes filled with an odd mixture of anger and ecstasy, pleasure and pain.

"Stop trying to act like you don't love this, you fucking slut," Kevin snarled, and he pushed his cock so deep into her she swore she could feel it in her stomach. She winced and writhed but it was no use, and just as she thought her body was going to give out she felt the familiar sensation of cum leaking into her. Her brother slowly pulled away and the two men left the room but not before giving her kisses on her forehead and cheeks.

"We are so glad you are home for the weekend, baby girl," her father cooed as he took the small key out of his pocket, unshackling her and letting her entire body fall limp. Torrance was exhausted, still in shock, angry, confused, and hated that she could taste her father and feel her brother's cum leaking out of her, though she couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of accomplishment in making her father proud. As she curled into her comforter and closed her eyes she felt her father's lips lingering near her ear. "We will see you tomorrow night, baby girl."

Torrance drifted into sleep.

12