Cumming Home

Story Info
Bound anal cream pie.
1.7k words
4.39
159.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers

I had just finished a shitty day of work and was driving home. Usually when I am driving home after a poor day at work I tend to relax by driving very aggressively down the deserted country roads on the way home. After a good hard drive home I am usually relaxed by the time I walk in the door. Today was no exception. I parked my car in the driveway and headed toward the door. I noticed that Mara’s car was in the driveway, and I remembered that she said that she was thinking about staying home from school to catch up on some over due homework. I walked into the house and called out for Mara. No response. Maybe she’s napping, I thought to myself. I took off my shoes and headed into the living room. Rounding the corner I step into the living room and can’t help but have my face light up into an enormous grin. There in the middle of the living room floor is Mara. Her tiny little frame is sitting on one of our backless bar stools, stark naked and restrained.

It seems she’s been waiting for me to get home for a while. This is just an amazing site to behold. She has her ankles handcuffed to the legs of the stool. She is bent over so that her stomach is against the tops of her thighs, and her wrists are handcuffed to the legs of the stool as well. This eliminates the possibility of her sitting up. She really isn’t sitting on the stool. Her ass is hanging off of the back end, and her thighs are what are supporting her on the stool. Before she attached her last hand she must have blindfolded herself into total darkness. Then I notice the two colored circles where her cunt hole and anus should be. She must have inserted a plug into each hole before binding herself to the stool. I start to walk forward and see not only has she blindfolded herself, she has also inserted a ball gag to keep herself quite. Mara’s screams can almost shatter my eardrums sometimes.

Although she has obviously taken the time to plan this out, she knows that I like to be in total control, and has forgotten one thing. She can’t see or speak, but she can hear me moving around. This must give her some sense of comfort, so it must be taken away. I know that when she is in these moods she likes to feel helpless and confused. I walk over to the stereo on the other side of the living room and start flipping through the CD’s. I find an appropriate music selection and press play. I turn the volume up just as the first song starts and make sure the CD player is on repeat. Mara jumps as the sound pounds out of the speakers. Now I have total control.

I walk up to Mara’s tiny little ass and give each ass cheek a good hard slap. She jumps from the contact. I guess she didn’t realize I was so close. I then walk to the bedroom, remove my cloths and retrieve the digital camera. I head back to the living room. God Mara’s little frame looks good like this. I walk towards her and start snapping pictures. I take a half dozen or so. Then I move behind her. She is starting to drip her pussy juices onto the stool. I make sure I get a few close-ups of her leaking. I then kneel behind her and start to lick her clit. I can barely hear her moans. I wonder how long she has been waiting for the first contact to her clit. As I’m licking her clit from underneath O reach up and remove the plug from her dripping little cunt. It’s harder to pull out than normal. I must be feeling resistance from the plug in her ass rubbing against it. I give it a little harder tug and out it comes with a pop. It’s HUGE. I’ve never seen this one before. It must be new. It’s a normal length of course, but it’s about 2” to 2 ½” in diameter. Her little dripping fuck hole is now gaping. I step back and snap a half dozen more pix of just her gaping cunt.

I am now rock hard and need to fuck something bad, but I resist. I know that’s what she wants as well. I remove the medium sized plug from her ass and can see almost all the way down to her stomach. Now she has two gaping holes begging to be wrecked. I snap a few more pix of her dual gape and set the camera down. It’s time to play!

I enter three fingers into her gaping cunt easily and start to slide in and out. It seems that the huge plug had done just that. Plugged her hole and kept the juices from coming out and now that it’s gone she is leaking all over. It has even started to drip from the stool to the floor and make a nice sound as it accumulates. With how easy I got three fingers into her I decide to add a fourth and start to feel some resistance. Although Mara has asked me to fist her on several occasions, she has trouble getting stretched big enough. I remove my fingers and walk around to her head. I smear her juices all over the top of the ball gag and under her nose. I know she loves the taste of her own pussy and being able to smell it without tasting it is just another torture.

Deciding I want to see how she got that huge plug into her pussy I grab it and start rubbing the sides of it up and down her dripping slit to lube it up. I then start to slowly push this monster into her cunt. It starts out easy then I start to hit some resistance. I start to fuck her with it, each time getting a little further into her sopping hole. Suddenly I pass the widest point of the plug and her pussy sucks it in quickly. Wow that was really hot. I start to pull and tug on the plug, but not enough for it to slip from her pussy. I can see her squirming on the stool and know she is loving this. I figure she deserves a reward for setting this whole thing up with out being asked. I keep of the motions and increase the pace. I suddenly see a little piss leak out of her. I stop playing with the plug and walk around to her ear. “Do you have to pee?” I ask. Mara nods quickly. “Have you been tied up here long?” I ask her. Again, quick nodding. “Hold it until you cum, and then release it as you cum” I tell her. A slight pause and then she nods in approval.

I return to the plug that’s jammed into her cunt and begin my manipulations again. I start slow, but quickly increase the pace. I can see her head moving from side to side, although I can barely hear her moans/whines because of the music. Soon I see a little more piss leak out of her pussy. Then her head snaps back and I am getting soaked by her erupting urethra as she has a spine-breaking orgasm. I don’t stop the plug pounding until she has stopped her stream that is still squirting from her. Soon it’s slowed to a drizzle then to nothing. Her whole body goes limp and I can see her breathing heavily.

I take my dick in hand and smear it on the drippings all over the back of the stool. Once I’m nice and lubed up I line the end of my cock with her gaping anus. I lean forward and plunge balls deep in one thrust. Mara feels tight inside with the huge plug in her pussy. I start to pound in and out of her beautiful ass. I can feel the ridge of the plug rubbing the underside of my cock. This makes it hard to last long, so I remove my cock and then the plug from her pussy. Once her pussy is empty I reinsert my cock back into her tight anus and continue my pounding. It isn’t as tight now and I’m no longer close to cumming. Here is where it’s time to have fun. Mara’s ass is loose and she has already had one incredible orgasm so she’s relaxed. I start to pick up the pace and really pound into her ass. I can feel my balls slapping against her clit and can tell she can feel it as well. Mara’s head is now flopping from side to side again. I grab her hips for more stability and pound the living shit out of her. I stop suddenly, pull out and grab the camera. Her ass is gaping so big I can see her entire insides. I snap a few pix and then return to her pounding. I now need to cum so bad that’s all I can think about. I can feel my orgasm start to build in my lower back and sweep through my pelvis. I feel my cock start to swell and then erupt in an almost scary imitation of a fire hose filled with cum. I keep slamming into Mara’s ass until my cock become too sensitive to move.

I them remove my dick slowly and let it plop out of her ass. A little cum follows me out, but I look into her ass and can see the lake of semen pooling inside. I grab the camera and snap a few pix of her cum filled and wrecked ass. “Push my cum out of your ass” I yell. No response. She is totally used and exhausted. CRACK, my hand comes down hard on her right ass cheek. “Push my cum out of your ass” I demand again. I see her huge anus start to shrink and the cum start to bubble to the surface. I raise the camera and start to shoot away. I can see my thick cum dripping out of her ass. Some of it running down her thigh, some running down into and out of her open cunt, and some just falling to the floor.

What an amazing site to see. Mara bound to a stool, blindfolded, gagged, both fuck holes gaping, and my cum dripping from her ass to a puddle of cunt drippings and piss on the floor. Mara really knows how to relax me after a hard day at work.

Sodomite. ^__^

Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers