Cumming Home Again

Story Info
A visit home leads to a wife to cheat.
2.6k words
3.7
54.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down, past my breasts and over my flat stomach, between my legs. All I could see were his eyes looking back at me. He'd had his face buried between my legs for so long the post office was going to have to start forwarding his mail there soon.

We were in no rush and as opposed to so many of my former lovers, Brian was in no hurry. Once he had helped me from out of my sexy little sun dress he laid me down, kissed a slow path down my body and placed his mouth on my pussy.

His tongue was warm and soft and he licked with gentle strokes. My pussy was shaved smooth except for a small 'landing strip' and he seemed to appreciate this greatly. He didn't just try and shove his tongue all the way inside me nor did he latch onto my clit and suck on it like he was trying to get the last drop of a drink through a straw. Those were both the general practices of my husband on the rare occasions that I persuaded him to even venture his mouth between my legs.

Instead Brian seemed intent on licking every part of me, from the inside of my thighs to my pussy lips, and in between them with delicate care. I could feel his tongue start at the base of my opening and move slowly up my slit until he reached my clit, where he would pause and flick his tongue over that most sensitive button. Every time he did my toes curled and I had to work hard to take in breath.

His strong hands were all over me as well, moving over my taunt legs, flat stomach, small breasts. It was as if he was trying to consume my body with not only his mouth, but with his touch. "I've wanted you for so long" he had said to me when I first fell into his arms and it seemed as if he was bent on making up for lost time.

We had been friends in high school and had seemingly alternated crushes on each other; when he was available I wasn't and vice versa. Then we both went off to college, lost track of each other and I got married. But when I returned home for a couple of weeks in the summer we had made plans to get together, to have a couple drinks and reminisce. Somehow that led us here; with me naked on his bed with his mouth working on me quite expertly.

Brian had been coy when we left the restaurant and headed back to his place. He didn't pressure me, but then again he didn't really have to. Things with my husband, while generally good in regards to most aspects, were a little lacking in the sexual department. And with him a couple of thousand miles away and a good looking man like Brian eager to provide me with the pleasure I had been so needing, well the decision to let him take me to bed hadn't exactly been a difficult one.

Immediately inside his apartment door we had begun kissing, soft and gentle. As we kissed his hands worked on the zipper to my dress and my hands had unbuttoned his shirt. When he broke our kiss to shrug out of his shirt I slipped the straps of my dress over my shoulders and let it fall into a pile on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra, I don't have large breasts – just small, perky ones that are delightfully sensitive – and when Brian saw them he seemed to regard them like they were a fine wine.

He had bent his head low, sucked on each gently softly taking each into his mouth in turn. He then led me to the bedroom where he slipped off his pants but not his boxers. When I tried to remove them for him he pushed me away and smiled shyly – most unusual as most men are all too ready to get their pants off. Instead he had helped me out of my black thong and placed me on his sprawling bed. You already know what happened next.

I felt one of his fingers slip inside me, I was so wet, wetter than I had ever been. He wasn't exactly teasing me its just that he was taking his sweet time, not spending too much time on the parts that would push me to orgasm and it was driving me wild. The muscles of my tight pussy contracted around his finger and he started moving it in and out of me while his tongue continued to lick laps around my soft lips.

As I watched he slipped his finger out of me and placed it in his mouth. He was looking back at me with those large grey eyes of his and he smiled. "You taste wonderful."

"Thank you," was all that I could think to say as his finger pressed back inside of me.

He started searching around inside of my for my spot, curling his finger to find it. When he made contact with it I jumped a little and he knew he had found what he was looking for. With his other hand he searched through the folds of skin moving them out of the way until my clit was exposed. As his finger massaged my spot he started flicking his tongue over my clit, gently tracing circles on its sensitive sheathe.

I was surprised at how close to orgasming I was. In mere seconds my breathing became erratic, my legs began to shake and a wave of pleasure broke over me. I looked down and he smiled back at me, satisfied that he was able to bring me such pleasure with such relative ease.

He removed his finger from me and disengaged his mouth from my pussy. Starting at the strip of soft brown hair at the top of my pussy he began kissing his way back up my body until his lips met mine. We kissed and I could taste myself on his mouth which was strangely erotic.

As we kissed I felt his penis press against my opening. I wasn't sure what to expect, since he hadn't let me touch of even see his cock, I wondered if maybe he was embarrassed at its size. As soon as he made it about an inch inside of me I knew that he had nothing to be embarrassed about.

He was very thick and very hard and he kept pushing more and more of himself slowly inside me. With each push I thought he had reached his limit but he kept going and going and going. Nothing that had ever been inside of me before compared to the feeling of Brian's cock. I was stretched to the limit and full to the rafters with his hard cock.

He held himself there and looked down at me. "Is that ok?" he asked softly. I was basking in the feeling of being totally full for the first time in my life and couldn't speak to tell him that it was, all I could do was nod.

We fucked slowly at first, him going in and out of me with deliberately slow strokes. I clutched the bed, grabbing handfuls of sheets as I laid back and let him have his way with me. Again I was impressed by his manner – most of the time guys just want to get inside and jam away but Brian was markedly different.

And he was good. Very good. Not long after he entered me I could feel the tingle start at my toes and work its way up my body until I came again with a loud moan. Brian slid his hands under me, grabbing my ass and pulling me to him with every push, taking me through my orgasm eliciting the maximum pleasure.

When my spasms had stopped he pushed deep inside of me and held himself there and I tumbled down the slopes of orgasm nicely as my breathing returned to normal. Brian kissed me again then bent his head low to suck on my breasts. He paid special attention to each nipple, licking and nibbling at them both. The feeling was wonderful especially since he was still holding himself deep inside of me, filling me with his cock.

He moved his hands from my ass, down my legs and grasped my ankles. His body leaned away from mine and he brought my legs up toward my chest and placed them on his shoulders. If I had to name my best asset it would be a toss up between my butt and my legs and Brian seemed to appreciate both.

His hands ran over my legs, over my muscular thighs and defined calves, feeling every inch of my soft skin. As his cock started moving in and out of me again his lips began kissing up and down the inside of my calves, ankles and feet. He utterly worshiped my legs as his thrusts became more and more forceful.

Brian was really starting to pound away at me, fucking me fast and burying himself deep into me with each push. I laid there and loved every second of it. This was the feeling that I had been missing for so long. And since he was working so hard to give me pleasure I figured that I would help him along – as he continued to fuck me I moved my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit.

Almost the second I touched it I came. It was unlike any orgasm I was used to, there was no gradual build just a lightning bolt of pleasure that caused me to cry out. My orgasm hit me like s wave crashing against the beach in the midst of a hurricane. I bucked my hips with such intensity that Brian's dick slipped from between my lips and I descended the slopes of my pleasure by slowing the pace of my hand.

My body tingled all over and my pussy was wet as the ocean, I could feel my juices coating the inside of my thighs. I pulled my legs from Brian's shoulders and rolled over on the bed, got to my knees and turned to face him.

He looked at me expectantly, unassumingly, with a slight smile on his face. I reached my hand around the back of his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and around his mouth and I seductively licked my juices from his face. With my free hand I reached down and grasped his cock, surprised even now with the size of it. I'm admittedly petite, but I couldn't even close my hand around the thickness of his shaft!

I stroked him a few times the best that I could manage as we continued our kiss then I moved my lips from his and told him to lie down; I was going to return to him the pleasure he had given to me.

Once he was flat on his back I moved between his legs and delicately licked up the length of his cock. When I reached the head, I flicked my tongue over the soft underside and continued on my way until I was straddling him. I reached my hand beneath me and guided him between my swollen lips, feeling him slide easily into my still sopping wet pussy.

Even with my wetness it took me a few pushes to get his cock all the way inside of me and once he was entirely inside me again, I sat there for a few minutes just feeling him fill me completely. It occurred to me that very moment that my husband's cock was just never going to be enough for me again.

For some reason, the thought of my husband, the reality that I was a married woman with another man's cock inside of me filled me with an animal lust and I began to fuck Brian hard.

I pushed myself down onto him eliciting an audible slap as our bodies collided then I rose up until just the tip of his cock was still inside me. Then I drove my hips back down to meet his feeling his size fill me completely again and again. His hands reached up and grabbed my breasts, his fingers rubbing my erect nipples and he looked at me with utter contentment in his eyes.

Placing my hands on his chest, I leaned forward and arched my back. In this position I wasn't able to fuck him hard, but I could fuck him fast by bouncing my ass up and down. His hands moved from my tits and his arms flopped onto the bed next to him as he closed his eyes and enjoyed himself.

When my back got tired and I could no longer bounce on his cock I pulled my legs up underneath me, balanced myself on the balls of my feet and squatted on his cock. This got Brian's attention and he opened his eyes and watched transfixed as I traveled the length of his shaft as I buried it inside me from tip to base.

Not needing my hands to support me any longer I put them to good use as well. One of them I placed on my breast, grabbing and squeezing my sensitive nipple while the other one went back to my clit. I was getting close to orgasm and I could see by the look on my lovers face that he was growing close as well.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked him.

"I'm getting close. Yeah."

"Can you wait for me?"

He nodded. "For you, anything," he said smiling.

I didn't make him wait long. A few more times of feeling that cock stretch me and fill me and I was convulsing uncontrollably. As my orgasm relented and I again became aware of the world around me I looked down to see a pained look on Brian's face.

"Now?" I asked, not really needing to. He only nodded in response.

Quickly I slid his cock from inside of me and knelt between his splayed legs. I put him in my mouth and tried my best to perform orally on him; it was pretty futile as I was able to fit only the head of him inside my small mouth. But that, coupled with my hands stroking him was apparently enough.

He gave a final grunt and I felt the first geyser of warm liquid gush forth into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but he was coming hard and fast and some of it escaped from my lips and dripped down his shaft. Once he was done spurting in my mouth I used my tongue to lick him clean.

A satisfied sigh escaped him as I moved next to him and laid down next to him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me full and deep – something else my husband would never do after I had been nice enough to let him cum in my mouth.

"I sure am glad you came home," he whispered to me softly.

"You and me both," I responded. After a silent moment I added, "I think I'll have to come home more often."

He smiled at me in the near total darkness. "We'll have to make plans for the next time you do."

I smiled back at him.

"Honey, you are the plans for the next time I come home."