Cumming Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend satisfies boyfriend's every want.
1.2k words
3.92
24.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings. I jump up from the bed. I am taken away from my midday reverie. It's been almost 2 months since you left. You didn't say when you were coming back. I pinned for you all day for most days. I missed the warm smell of your body against my body. Your soft tender but urgent caresses. Ooooooooooooh baby.

It's probably a pesky neighbour at the door, so I continue to lie back down on the bed. I close my eyes and my mind drifts back to thoughts of your strong hands groping my tits.

It's hardly been 2 minutes before the ringing at the front door sounds more impatient. What the bloody hell does that moron want? Its fucking 3 in the afternoon!

I scramble to search for my oversized red and blue check shirt. I find it handy to just throw over my naked body. I have stopped wearing clothes around the house ever since I moved out and moved into my own space. Even though you were gone, I never stopped feeling sexy.

I stopped for a quick look over in the mirror. Hmmmmmmm, I loved my reflection. I had the face of an angel and the body of a sexy cumslut. My proportions were perfect. My clear smooth olive skin tone was offset by my dark curly wild tousled hair. My big dark brown eyes softened by my long thick eyelashes. My high cheek bones and delicate nose resting atop my full thick lips. My long slender neck. My slim but strong shoulders. My tits looked so fuckable. I was a proud 36 C. They were large and swollen and tender and bouncy. My periods were due anytime now. That explained my intense hornyness. I cupped both tits and smiled at what I was seeing. Hmmmmmm You loved sliding your thick hard cock between them after I'd take a good rough deepthroating. My waist was cute and a delicate 27". I had a nice soft stomach. I didn't care too much whether you thought it was flat enough, but I thought it kept things real like the rest of me.

A little toning wouldn't hurt too much though, I thought to myself. I had shaved my pussy clean only this morning, except for a landing strip. My pussy lips, thick and fleshy. I had rubbed myself all day yesterday and my clit was still swollen and pink and it could be seen through my lips, sticking out. I turned around and looked at my ass. Sticking it out and bending forward and spreading my legs. Yep. I looked like a bitch in heat. My cunt was hot pink and throbbing. My ass cheeks, full and big and bouncy and firm. They looked great in thongs. And I loved the way my cheeks would bounce as I walked about in them. I giggled when I recalled how I'd come into work in my hot tight yoga pants wearing no underwear. And then you'd notice my ass jiggle and you'd be distracted all day. I was such a cock tease. I loved being your cock tease. I loved turning you on. I'd take care of all those cravings, I'd have your desires fulfilled and your fantasies acted out on me and by me. I was your ever submissive Fuck doll. I looked admiringly at my legs. I loved my sexy voluptuous thighs and big fuckilicious 39" hips. I was the ultimate sex kitten.

I suddenly realised that now, the door bell ringing was getting quite incessant. Oh FFS!!

I quickly buttoned some of my buttons on the shirt and grab at a pair of tiny boy shorts. I was hoping to scare off my old nosy neighbour into never returning. I bunched up my shirt and tied it into a knot at my waist, allowing my knickers to show. I threw my head back and laughed at my sight.

I run past some rooms skidding to the front door. I impatiently pull open the front door. I couldn't wait to catch the look on the ole hag's face when she'd see me. Instead, my legs turn to jelly and I have to grab onto the door for support. My face is fixed, my eyes wide. My mouth drops open.

"Come now", you say, teasingly and smiling "I knew you couldn't wait long enough to have that pretty little mouth of yours stuffed by my cock."

I think I'm dreaming, until you step forward and reach up to give my tits a quick squeeze and slap. I'm jolted awake and a smile adorns across my face. "how's my baby girl doing," you ask, "you miss me?"

And that's all it takes to get me to respond to you. Shutting the door quickly, I push you against the wall and hold your face tenderly between my hand and crush your mouth with mine. My hungry tongue snakes its way into your mouth and we are french kissing. I lick your lips and we exchange saliva. We kiss passionately. By now my hands have left your beautiful face and I struggle roughly to pull your T-shirt off of you. You laugh at my clumsiness. Your strong big hands, reach down and grab my ass. Hmmmmmm, your fingers have already pulled my boy shorts up and high exposing my twin cheeks. You slap my ass, leaving an angry red palm sized mark on it. I purr in response and I'm filled with sensual pleasure. I grind my ass against the palms of your hands. You continue to alternately squeeze and pinch my bottom. I part my thighs slightly and stick my ass out, I've realised that you've already slipped a finger into my panty from behind and have found your way to the front, plunging deep into my cunt soaked with pussy juices. "oh baby your so wet ", you moan. My sex is on fire!

You rip open my shirt. I hear the metallic buttons. One ping. Another rolling across the floor somewhere. You throw my shirt off. Bend down and proceed to ravage my unrestrained boobs. Groping. Squeezing. Sucking and tit teasing and tweaking and biting. I'm a nymphomaniac by now. I can feel my pussy juices and I start rubbing my clit fervently with my fingers.

You lift your head from my chest and place your beautiful mouth over mine and kiss me long, hard and passionately and I respond with equal nastiness. You then stand and proceed to unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants. I take my cue and kneel down in front of you and help you get out of your pants. Your tent is evident. Your growing cock excites me even more. I can't wait to hold your hard thick cock in my hands. Feel that soft velvet shaft, that smooth cool cock head glistening with precum. And those turgid fun balls. Your cock's springs out and up as I pull your boxers down. My head swims and I'm dizzy at the sight. Your deliciously beautiful thick granite hard cock. I gently and tenderly hold your cock between both hands and lower my head down and deliver many tiny kisses all over your hot rod. Your body pulsates with pleasure. And your hands at the back of my head push my face into shaved crotch. My nostrils flare and my nose lingers , sucking in your sex scent. I bury my face in your balls. Seems like I can't get enough of it. I inhale slowly and deeply. My cool hand is caressing your thick shaft. And my mouth opens gingerly and out flicks my tongue dancing over your balls.