Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started to cum. I felt it immediately as her cunt walls started to spasm around my dick, deliciously stimulating it, followed by a hot gush of a wet substance around my hard member. Then her whole body started to shake and spasm around me, and she made a loud prolonged moaning sound as an overwhelming orgasm overtook her.

"Fuck....John....fuck.....ahhhhh," she implored as her body writhed under me in the throes of climax, her vagina gushing as her body bucked beneath me. Her legs gripped me, holding me inside her, while her cunt literally rippled around my cock. I had never experienced such an unbelievable sensation, and when I heard her whisper the words, "Ohhhhhhh.....John, fill me with your cum," it was too much for me.

My cock, deep inside her and pressed against her cervix, started to twitch and then my spunk was shooting insider her, filling her womb with my hot jism. I moaned in turn and then bucked above her as wave after wave of my cum filled her welcoming cunt, and I knew that this was prolonging her own orgasm as she felt my seed inside her.

Her legs gripped me to her, holding me in place, and our chests were mashed together, my large pecs pressing down on her small breasts with their erect nipples. I continued to shoot my spunk inside her, as our hands released and then our arms were around each other, holding us to one another. Her cunt continued to spasm around me, milking me of every last drop into her eager womb, and we both knew that we had crossed another forbidden line by starting to caress the other's back and ass with our hungry hands.

Then it seemed the most natural thing in the world to turn our heads to one another and to start french kissing, my mouth finding hers as we greedily started to tongue each other's mouth while fondling each other. If holding hands had meant the crossing of one threshold, the hungry way in which we sucked on each other's mouths was the smashing of the final barrier imposed upon us by our respective spouses.

I felt her cunt twitch spasmodically and infrequently as my own orgasm subsided, and my erection started to decrease inside her, all while we held to each other as if our lives depended on it and devoured each other's mouth and tongue.

She had firmly held me in place with her thighs and legs, and I knew she was not going to release me until she was sure that all of my cum had worked its way into her, but I also knew that the wanton way in which she was giving herself to me was now about more than getting pregnant.

Holding myself inside her, I finally broke the kiss before lifting my head and breathlessly looking down at her sex-flushed face. "Did you like the feeling of my cock inside you?" I asked innocently, already knowing the answer.

"Yessss...." She whispered with horny abandon, her cunt again twitching slightly at my lewd words.

"Did you climax for my cock, like I came for your delicious cunt?" I further enquired of her, challenging her with my eyes.

She blushed delightfully, but boldly met my stare. "You know I did."

"Your cunt is SO much more enticing, tight and hot than Natasha's, do you know that?"

"John," she reproved, suddenly shy again. "You mustn't say that...remember the rules."

"Helen...you know we have already broken lots of the rules, more than our marriages and your friendship could bear, if Natasha and Mike had seen what has just taken place." As if to reinforce the point, I bent my head and again found her mouth with my own, sucking on her bottom lip. She returned the kiss hungrily, and my now only semi-erect cock twitched inside her.

"They mustn't find out," she finally said, breaking the kiss. "We both know this has been wrong."

"Well," I whispered, "tell me the truth then. How does my cock compare to Mike's?"

She looked to the side, not meeting my eyes, and said, "That's not fair...don't ask me to answer that."

"I already said you are far better than Natasha....I just want you to tell me the truth."

She turned her head to look at me again, staring at me intensely, before saying, "There is no comparison. Your cock is much bigger and thicker, and you are much better at fucking. That was the best sex I have had in my entire life, without any doubt...and I know that because I have never climaxed from just fucking ever before."

This was fantastic for my ego, and we kissed again, before I lifted my head and said, "So, what happens now?"

She lifted a hand and placed it on my cheek. "Well, you have to go shower, then you must go downstairs and take Natasha home, so she doesn't see the guilt which will be on my face."

Astonishingly, I didn't feel guilty at all, just elated about the sex I had just had. "And then what?" I asked. "I can't just forget about what just happened."."

She looked at me with a very serious intent face for a few seconds, then smiled and said, "Well, then, shall we...try again tomorrow?"

****************************

End of Part 1

I hoped you liked this story. It is my first erotic literary attempt and any constructive feedback will be very welcome. Part 2 will come shortly.