Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having satisfied herself that my nipple had hardened in her mouth, she slowly shifted across me to the right nipple, trailing her own nipples against my skin as she moved, her hair falling onto my chest. While she kissed and sucked my right nipple her hand shifted from my cock to my balls, massaging them before returning to run along the length of my dick.

I ran my hand through her hair onto the back of her neck while she licked and sucked me, my dick fully engorged in anticipation of the pleasures she was soon going to provide to me. The sensation of her raven hair as it lay against my body was thrilling, and it trailed along my skin as she moved her mouth from my nipple and started to kiss down my body to my waist.

Her warm wet mouth moved down to my midriff, planting kisses within the tantalising vicinity of my cock, inches from my shaft. Her hand returned to the act of caressing my balls. She whispered lewdly to me while she kissed me, her brown eyes fixing on mine, "Do you want my hot little dirty mouth on your cock today, for the first time?"

"God, yessss...." I implored her in return, in agony awaiting the moment when her lips would close upon my dick.

"Well...tell me," she continued, torturing me as her tongue swirled close to my member, her eyes locked on me. "Do you want me more than your wife now, do you lust for me above all others, including Natasha?"

"You know I do," I almost growled, sufficiently inflamed that I was now close to gripping her head and forcing her mouth onto my cock. "Pleeeaaaase....."

"Mmmmmmmm....that's what I wanted to hear," she concluded, then moved her mouth to the head of my dick, and in that sexy posh accent of hers, announced, "This looks yummy..."

Then her tongue came out and she licked upwards along the underside of my dick, one satin-covered hand continuing to fondle my balls while the other moved to my chest to balance herself. When she reached the top of my cock, she opened her lips fully and surprisingly she took me quite deeply inside her mouth first time, making a sexual grunting sound as she did so.

She then started to bob her head up and down upon my shaft while she gave me a blowjob, straining to stretch her lips around my wide girth. "Mmmmmm, I've wanted to taste this delicious cock all day," she cooed, while pausing. "I love having your penis in my mouth."

The thought that it was Helen sucking my dick, fulfilling my lurid fantasies of the last 2 days, was stirring my lust and I could feel the cum building in my balls rapidly. She was undoubtedly good at giving a blowjob, but the size of her petite mouth and my large cock also meant that she was struggling to devour all of my length. Indeed, she was not able to take as much of my dick in her mouth as could Natasha, who had a fuller wider mouth and who I objectively realised was probably a slightly better cock-sucker.

Despite this, I was incredibly aroused and I moved both my hands to the back of her head, holding her mouth in place while I gently started to move my hips upwards to push ever more of my cock into her warm orifice. She started to gag slightly and pushed upwards against my hands, so I released my hold while she lifted her mouth up and looked at me through tousled hair.

"Mmmmmmm...this cock is so thick," she commented softly, "It is hard to fit it all in. I don't have this problem with Mike, you know, with his little dick..."

"Well, it's time to practice on a proper man's cock," I stated boldly, and when my hands were returned to the back of her head, gently forcing her mouth to return to my shaft, she did not resist at all. "I want to fuck your hungry wet mouth," I told her, reasserting some control after having remained a more passive recipient up to this point.

She slid her mouth down onto me, and did not protest when I started to move my hips again, slowly pushing my cock in and out of her willing lips. My hands held her head in place while I fucked her mouth, gently at first but then with increasing ardour. She was gagging slightly but forced herself to stay in position, and she placed her hands on my midriff to steady herself, to take me in as much as she could. Her eyes were fixed on mine, full of lust and want.

"You are such a dirty little cumslut, aren't you?" I whispered, staring at her while I said it, as my dick slid into her fully stretched lips with increasing vigour. "Such a cheat to your husband, and a betrayer of your best friend." I could feel myself getting ready to explode in her mouth, as she grunted in acknowledgement of my comments. "Are you ready for a real man's sperm in your throat?"

She grunted again after I asked this, the primitive sexual nature of the sound and her hot willing orifice pushing me over the edge to my climax. I put more pressure on the back of her head, forcing her to take slightly more of me in, as I start to unleash my spunk inside her mouth. I saw her eyes widen as I started to shoot my cum into her throat, and she again gagged slightly, but she forced herself to remain in place and take my gushing jism into her stomach, swallowing as I unloaded myself into her.

I seemed to be cumming inside Helen's mouth for an ecstatic eternity, my body alive with the erotic forbidden thrill of doing this with my wife's best friend for the first time. After I had finished shooting my load, she continued swallowing, and started to suck up and down my shaft slowly again. Our eyes locked once more and we knew that we had broken yet another prohibition placed upon us by our spouses, and she smiled slightly while she continued to work my shaft with her tongue, a trail of my cum at the corner of her greedy mouth.

I was still rock hard, and I felt like I could go on forever this night, so much did I want her. "Turn your body around on top of me, so I can taste that pussy of yours for the first time," I ordered her, "But keep that dirty little mouth on my cock."

She raised her eyebrow in mock challenge to my commanding tone, but then gracefully turned herself around, all the while keeping her tongue on the head of my cock. She then swung a leg across me, her small firm breasts now pressing into my lower waist, so that we found ourselves in the 69 position. Her black panty clad cunt was inches from my mouth, her knees bent under her on either side of my body, her leather boots to either side of my head.

She gripped my cock with one satin-covered hand and started to slurp her tongue around the head, using her other hand to balance herself while her hair fell around my groin. I could not help but reach up with both hands to caress and fondle her ass-cheeks, admiring her fantastically curved and toned rear. "You have an incredible ass," I complimented her, "So much firmer and sexier than Natasha's..."

"Mmmmmm.....it makes me so hot when you tell me I am sexier than your wife, lover," she whispered in return, pushing her bum back against my roving hands. "I love your physique too, you are so much stronger and muscular than Mike is."

I slid one hand down to her cunt, and pressed my palm against it. She sighed in delight at this and pushed herself back against me, almost rocking herself on my palm. I let her grind herself against me this way for a few seconds, then slid my fingers under her panties, finding her clitoris.

I teased her with my fingers for a few seconds, and I noted that each circling motion I made on her clit led to slight interruptions in her own ministrations on my dick. Her hips rocked softly with the movement of my fingers. "Like that lover?" I teased her, enjoying the reversal of the controlling role she had taken earlier.

"Uh-huh, that's nice," she sighed, and she rubbed the side of her face up and down my still rock-hard cock, sliding her nipples against my midriff.

"What about this then?" I asked, and gently put pressure on her ass, to ensure she lowered her crotch down to my mouth. I removed my fingers and kissed the entrance to her cunt through the gauzy black fabric of her panties, my tongue slipping out to poke into her slit through the material.

"Mmmmmmmm....even better," she replied, licking my shaft in return, pressing her body into me. "Shall I take my panties off?"

"My cumslut wants to take her panties off, does she?" I teased her, planting small light kisses onto her sex, delighting in Helen's own attentions on my cock. "How about if I do this?" Instead of allowing her to take the thin panties off, I gripped them and applied firm pressure to tear them apart, causing them to fall away from her body.

A shiver ran along the length of her entire body and she gasped as the material was torn off her pussy, clearly excited by my display of force. "That's nice too," she whispered, sounding almost in pain, and I knew that she was feeling the same torture of anticipation which she had inflicted on me earlier. Her bush was very neatly trimmed, and her cunt was clearly displayed to me, two inches from my mouth.

"And what about this?" I asked, and my mouth and tongue worked under her, the tip of my tongue finding the flesh of her clitoris, playing with it.

"Fuck....that's fucking good," she moaned excitedly. She gripped my dick more firmly and started to lather it with her tongue with more abandon, as I started to lick and suck her button.

My hands circled on her ass as I started to work her towards her first orgasm with my tongue. As she had done with my hand, she almost wanted to grind her cunt onto my face, my mouth and nose placed on her vagina while my tongue lashed along her clit and the top of the entrance to her cunt. I could feel the heat emanating from her cunt against my face, could feel the juices trickling from her wet pussy down onto to my chin.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn......that's it, lover....taste my pussy," she urged. Her body writhed against me even more as her arousal built, her breasts rubbing against me, her own attentions on my cock lapsing as she lost herself in an impending orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh... so fucking good....that's it, suck my clit you naughty man..."

"You taste so good, such a delicious cunt, so much nicer than Natasha's," I whispered while I continued to lap her sopping clitoris and cunt, knowing that the words were hastening her climax.

"Ohhhhh.....fuck.....why can't my husband make me feel like this?" she moaned, her body shaking with little tremors suggesting a build-up to her orgasm, her head resting against my fully engorged cock. "Nnnnnnn....god, you make me feel so horny, so dirty.....ohhhh, aahhhhhhhhhhhh......"

Then she was cumming on my nose and mouth, her juices trailing down my chin while I mercilessly continued to suck her clitoris, giving her no respite from my lashing tongue. She screamed with the orgasm, and her boot-clad legs clamped on either side of my head, holding me in place while the climax ran through her. The tremors her body had exhibited seconds earlier turned into a full-blown earthquake, and she pressed her body against me, grabbing my thighs with her arms and burying her head into my crotch as she shook under the throes of sexual ecstasy.

"That's it, my little cumslut," I urged, "Cum for me."

She continued to moan and curse as her body shook above me, then finally the orgasm had passed, and she lifted herself up to kneel at the side of me. Her face was flushed with the clear traces of orgasm which Mike had noticed night before, and her body pose as she knelt there, back arched and small breasts pushed out, was intensely erotic.

"I love being your cumslut," she declared. "That felt soooooo fucking good."

My cock was still hard, which she noticed, and she smiled before purring, "Now it's my turn to take control again..." Having said that, she proceeded to swing her leather boot clad leg across me, so she straddled me, facing me. Then she raised herself up to a squatting position, and moved her body to position her cunt about an inch away from the head of my rigid shaft.

She moved her cunt lower, so that we were almost touching, then she fixed her eyes on mine and said, "Do you remember the first time you entered me, in this bed?"

"Of course," I whispered, smiling, while she teasingly brushed the head of my cock with her sex. "How could I possibly forget the most delicious cunt I have ever experienced?"

"No," she admonished, slapping my chest playfully. "Not the whole experience...just that first moment. When you were poised above me, your dick at the entrance to my vagina, ready to push into me....and our eyes locked, and then you entered me?"

"God, of course I do, it was incredible," I replied, entirely serious now. "I wanted to be inside you so much, I was so excited and delighted by your body, so amazed that I was about to fuck Natasha's best friend."

"Good," she replied, then put her hands out, fingers splayed, encouraging me to interlock the fingers on both hands with hers, in order to give her balance. "I want you to remember this, too..."

Then she slid herself down onto me, taking the top two inches of my cock into her tight wet cunt. I anticipated her sliding herself down onto me fully, but she stopped with two inches inserted, and then started to move her interior cunt muscles on my shaft, almost masturbating my cock with her pussy. I could feel immediately the extraordinary degree of control she had over her vagina, how she had mastery over where and how firmly my cock was being massaged. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

"Ohh...that's feels really good," I moaned, while our hands gripped one another's and our eyes locked together as she squatted over my cock.

"I bet Natasha has never done this for you, has she?" she stated proudly, while lowering herself such that another inch of my cock entered her. "I bet her cunt cannot make you feel like this?"

"No, never," I gasped, in awe of how she was gripping my cock, almost milking it, although I was not ready to cum yet. "Her cunt is too loose for this."

"Mmmmmm....poor Natasha," she moaned, "She cannot give her husband what he needs." Another inch of me entered her and she sighed erotically, more and more of my shaft becoming subject to this incredible vaginal masturbation "My slutty sister taught me how to do this," she added, smiling. "Mike likes me doing it to him, but I can hardly feel him inside me...but with you, you stretch me on that thick cock sooooo wonderfully."

Another inch of me entered her, then the building pressure on her calves caused her to decide to lower herself fully onto me. She also tucked her boots under her thighs, her legs now straddling my waist, and took the rest of my cock inside her cunt.

Our hands were still locked together and we could not break the intense stare that we were maintaining between us, as she stopped the internal gripping and started to rock herself gently on my cock. "You are so sexy," I whispered. "I love having sex with you."

"Uh-huh," was all she replied, and I could feel her rubbing her clit against my pelvis while she rocked herself on my thick 7 inch shaft. Her top teeth were placed on her lower lip in that now familiar pose as her arousal built slowly again. The sensation of her working herself on top of my cock was incomparable, and I could not tear my eyes off her face as she eventually broke our stare to close her eyes, lost in the ecstasy of our fucking.

Her cunt felt deliciously wet and hot, and still so tight, her silken cunt walls once again obliterating any loyalty I had towards my wife. I arched my back slightly to try and push even more of myself into her, and she responded by changing her motion from rocking on me and grinding her clitoris against me, to pushing up and down on my dick.

She lifted herself and dropped, lifted and dropped, and then we were properly fucking again, the slow tantalising build-up forgotten. I pistoned my hips up into her, and she pushed herself down on my dick, moaning with every clash of our sexes.

Our fingers were clenched together as they had been that first time, and she started to bounce up and down on me, my cock filling her IN...OUT...IN....OUT.... sounds of our mutual lust and sex filled the room, her moans turning to half-pitched squeals as my thrusting cock filled her, my balls on the brink of releasing my seed inside her again.

"Fill me with your cum John," she urged, opening her eyes and piercing me with her fantastic eyes again, as her own body started to shake again with an impending orgasm. "Give me your sperm."

And then I was cumming inside her again, spunking inside her while she screamed and wailed with a very deep and intense orgasm, the juices of our sexes intermingling as she continued to bounce up and down on my dick. We seemed to orgasm together for almost a minute, our hands clasped together, until finally she fell forward onto me, my cock still inside her.

She lay on top of me with her head to the side, and I kissed the top of her head affectionately, and wrapped my arms around her back. We lay like that for minutes, recovering from our exertions, and she continued to play games with my cock, squeezing and gripping it with her pussy. I was amazed that after two mind-shattering orgasms she was still managing to keep me hard.

Eventually, she broke the silence by announcing, "I don't know how I can give you up in two nights time John," she stated, sounding very serious. "I don't think I can let Natasha have you back, all to herself."

"I don't think I want you to," I stated, hugging her, luxuriating in the feel of my cock still being gripped inside her.

She looked up at me then and smiled, then said, "Isn't it about time we had that shower together?"

*****************

We fucked once more that evening, in the shower, Helen's arms held up above her head by one of mine, leaning her against the wall while I thrust into her from behind. We left the bathroom door open while having that fuck, so that the noises of the last stages of the evening's lust could be heard in the bedroom.

In total we fucked for about an hour and a half that night, and the fuck in the shower was the only part of the entire lust-filled cum-drenched sex session that was not fully captured by the small partially hidden camcorder set up on the bookshelf in the corner of the room. No, whatever happened between us in the shower would have to be left to the imagination of whoever had planted the camcorder, although our grunts and moans were completely audible over the sound of the running water.

In our urgency to fuck each other neither of us had noticed the small device pointing at the bed, nor did we notice it before leaving the room that night. We were however very much going to find out about it during the following day.

*******************

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback to date. I love hearing about how the story has made people feel (particularly when that feeling is arousal), and also really appreciate some of the ideas received from you. If you will keep on commenting, I will keep on writing!