Cumming in the Back Seat

Story Info
Hot phone sex.
1k words
67.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my friends' house, yearning for the movie to be over so I could call him and get off. All I could think about was his sexy voice telling me how badly he wanted to fuck my tight pussy and make me cum all over. The movie contained sexually explicit scenes, and I felt warmth and moisture grow between my legs. My hand found its way to my pulsing hot mound and teased it through my shorts. I did this until the movie ended, and once it was over I couldn't leave fast enough. I drove to a nearby park and parked my car behind the hill in front of the entrance. I took my shorts and panties off immediately. Sitting in the driver's seat of my car half naked, I felt my wetness spread on the seat, making my ass slip around on the seat as I sat there, phone in hand, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey," his deep voice on the other end of the line made my pussy ache, waiting to cum over and over again.

"Hi," I replied eagerly and softly.

"Where are you?"

"I parked at a park near my friends' house."

"Be careful baby."

"Don't worry, I will be."

He was so sweet the way he cared about me. That made me even wetter, if that was even possible.

"What are you wearing?"

"A t-shirt."

"Just a t-shirt?"

"I took my shorts of already."

"A little eager, huh." God his voice in and of itself made me want to cum.

"Oh you have no idea."

"Are you wet?"

"Soaked," I replied, a smile growing on my face.

"Masturbate, baby. Please yourself."

"I am I am," soft whimpers growing.

"Are you rubbing your clit?"

"Fuck. Yes, yes."

"That's it, baby, cum."

"Ooo, uhh, ahh..." My noises of pleasure began to escape my mouth.

"Imagine me there, next to you, kissing your neck softly. My hand begins to trace your inner thighs, moving up your stomach to your breasts, sliding under your t-shirt. I pinch your nipples and massage your breasts. I'm still kissing you. Your soft moans escaping as my fingers rub your sensitive nipples,"

"Oh baby, yes yes, keep going." I move my legs so they are spread and my feet up on the dashboard. The fact that I'm masturbating in my car makes me feel even hotter. My moans and whimpers growing louder, as my hand works my clit.

"I kiss down your neck, chest, and then arrive at your beautiful breasts, my tongue circles your right nipple as my hand works your left breast. I suck, drawing out a long moan from you, and pinch your nipples. My hand trails down your stomach to your dripping wet pussy."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"I circle your asshole and feel your wetness growing. I just barely touch your clit and you squeal with pleasure. I begin to finger it, slowly at first, gaining speed and pressure."

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum! Ooo keep going!"

"I slide my fingers inside you, and begin thrusting them in and out, as I keep my thumb on your clit."

As he says this I shove three fingers inside myself, pumping them in and out. My groans and moans even louder now. My breath quickens and I can feel my orgasm building up.

"I'm still licking and sucking your nipples, working your pussy hard fast and deep."

I pound myself as hard as I possibly can, my hips thrusting up to meet my hand, stimulating my clit as I do so. I'm about to cum.

"I'm so close, ooo ahhh uhhhhhHHHHHHH!"

"Yeah baby, atta girl, cum for me."

My whimpers and breath are loud now.

"God you sound so beautiful, cum baby, cum for me. Let go, baby."

"UUHGHHHH I'm cumming I'm cumming! AHHHHHHHH ooooo Ah ah uh uhghhhh! Fuck, fuck, yes you feel so good!"

"Atta baby, fuck yourself."

My orgasm slowly subsides and he tells me how beautiful I sound and how he wishes he was with me. My juices covered the seat and the windows dripped with moisture from my heaving breathing and the heat. I crawled into my back seat and he asked if I wanted to cum again. I couldn't say yes fast enough.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, hard and fast, baby please."

"I'm stroking my cock."

"I want to suck you, baby. Fuck. I want to suck you dry."

"Mmm, baby"

My moans began to rise again, as my hand moved back to my burning pussy. I rubbed, flicked, and pinched my clit. I knew I'd be sore the next morning, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to cum with him.

"I'm gonna make you cum on my face. I'm gonna suck and lick your hard clit while I pound your pussy with my fingers. I'm gonna lick up all your juices after you cum all over my face and hand. Oh yeah baby."

"I want your cock, fuck me. God you feel so good."

"I'm gonna fuck you good baby. You're gonna know I've entered you. I'm gonna push your legs apart and go deep and thrust in and out of you."

"I wanna ride your cock baby, I want you to cum inside me baby. Uhh fuck! Fuck fuck!"

"Tell me when your cumming, I wanna cum with you"

"Ooo I'm close baby, so close!"

"Yeah baby cum for me. Meet my thrusts. I'm pinching your nipples as you ride me. Fuck yeah, ride my cock. Mmmmm.."

"Ughhhh Uh uh uh ahhhhhh I'm cumming I'm cumming! Cum with me!"

"UH UH AH AH YES BABY I'M CUMMING!"

We came together and let our orgasms overtake us. We both panted on each end of the line, telling each other how the other was and the intensity of our orgasms. I came twice during that phone sex session, and we had another one once I got home and was naked in my bed. My baby always knows how to get me off, even from miles away.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Couch A girl masturbates on a leather couch. in Toys & Masturbation
The Joy of Eating You Out This man is so hungry for you.in Letters & Transcripts
Home Alone 18 year old Sandy is home alone.in Toys & Masturbation
Teasing Me What happens when you tease me all morning.in Lesbian Sex
It's All In The Mindset Masturbation encouragement.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories