Cumming in the Casino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers

"C'mere," she said, looking around to verify that we were alone in this little corner of the hotel balcony. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her so that we could kiss. Of course I went willingly - I never pass up a chance for one of Eileen's kisses. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, relishing the feel of her erect nipples pressing into my chest. Our lips met and merged, somehow turning us into one being with one agenda – the age old need to feel, touch, and mix our liquids and ourselves.

As I pushed myself closer to my wife, trying to become a part of her, she stepped backwards until her ass was against the stone rail and she could back away no further. I pressed my cock against her belly, letting her know of its need for attention, too. Eileen leaned away from me and put her bag with her nightie down on the rail. She put her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. A man could lose himself there. I knew, because I had vanished in there often. They twinkled, mirroring the smile on her lips. "Payback's a bitch, you know?" she said.

Eileen dropped her hand to my jeans and slid it up and down my shaft, cradling my balls at the bottom before caressing my length with the heel of her hand, pushing hard and making my cock jerk as if it was cumming already. I was being milked by an expert, and I could feel drops of pre-sperm oozing out of the hole at the end of my dick. Eileen smiled to herself.

She started to unbuckle my belt, and I pushed her hand away. If I wanted to fuck her as thoroughly as she needed later, it wouldn't do to empty the tank now. Besides, we were standing outside on a balcony in a very public place.

"No way," I whispered.

"Oh, no, you don't," she said, pushing my hand back. "You got to do me on the bridge, and I didn't object. Now I get to do you."

"But I only did you because you were so excited after Fernando. And I gotta tell you, Fernando just didn't do anything for me."

Eileen laughed. "Silly boy. Fernando's only good for opening the door. Only my husband can walk through the door and take care of me. Trust me, baby - I wasn't thinking of Fernando one bit while I came in your hand. And now it's your turn. You have to cum in mine."

I was about to object some more, but Eileen leaned forward to kiss me which effectively stopped me from objecting further. God, her kiss was sweet. She ground her tummy against my cock, and I relaxed and surrendered to the inevitable. She knew it, too, because she unfastened my jeans and reached inside. Her hands were cool on my warm shaft as she freed me and began sliding her fingers up and down. I'd been ready to fuck her all day, and fingering her on the bridge and then sharing her taste off my fingers had only made me harder and closer to exploding. Her cool touch on my slippery cock had me gasping in no time. I swallowed hard as if it would stop me from cumming.

Leen put her hand on my chest and kissed me lightly as she stroked my cock. Her hand moved up and down in quick little strokes, holding me with just the right pressure that she had learned long ago was the quickest way to make me cum. I started panting in short irregular gasps. She slid her hand down into my shorts to cup my bare balls before she wrapped her fingers around me again and resumed her stroking. I was about to splurt.

"Do you need a little more encouragement, baby?" she whispered. "A little something to look at?" Without waiting for an answer, Eileen looked me in the eyes and began to unbutton her shirt with her free hand while she kept milking me. I started panting even harder as the valley between her breasts came into view, and then her bare tummy. Her breasts bounced in time with her hand as she masturbated me. The lights from the nearby casinos made colored highlights in her hair, and the cool desert air felt almost chilly compared to the heat that my wife was generating. She started rubbing my wet cock against her belly, smearing clear goo all over herself. I began thrusting into the artificial pussy that she made between her palm and her belly.

"That's it, baby. Cum for your little girl," she said. I kissed her over and over, light butterfly kisses because I couldn't grab enough air for a longer one. I love her ability to keep me on the knife edge of an orgasm with her words, her sexy body and magic touch. I'd cum the moment that she wanted me to and not one moment before, and we both knew it.

"Does Daddy need a place to put his sperm?" she whispered in my ear, stroking me gently while I thrust myself harder and harder against her tummy. "You need to shoot it into your little girl's pussy, don't you?" she said, her hand never stopping its gentle massage.

My wife leaned away from me and dropped her free hand to her waistband. If there's anything sexier in the whole world than Eileen unbuttoning her pants for me, I can't even imagine it. She unsnapped her shorts and pushed them and her soaking panties down just far enough for me to catch a glimpse of her pussy. She held her clothing away from her waist and aimed my cock inside her pants at her crotch. She kept pumping me, going faster, gripping my slippery shaft with perfect pressure, with her delicate fingers, with her sexy mind.

My balls tightened and I moaned into her thick hair, shuddering as my wife teased my cock to the edge and led me over. I came, splurting hot wet cum all over her tummy and pussy, adding my globs of white liquid to the wetness that she'd already leaked into her panties. Eileen moaned into my shoulder almost as if she was cumming herself, and I knew that that wasn't far from the truth. We had marveled at it before, how when I was cumming it was almost as good as an orgasm for her. The sticky sperm splashed onto her tummy and all over her fingers, dripping down inside the panties she was holding open and oozing towards her slick pussy as if it knew where it was supposed to go. Eileen slowed her strokes, matching them perfectly to the cum jets, massaging my straining dick with her sperm covered fingers. I began gasping for air as I remembered to breathe again, and I cradled her head against my chest.

Finally I was down to the aftershocks that weren't producing any more sperm. Eileen gave me a quick kiss on the lips and caressed my wet cock one last time before she let me go and rearranged her panties. I watched her give herself a quick rub through her panties, mixing her wetness with mine and savoring the feel of the warm sperm. She fastened her shorts while I fished my wet cock back into my jeans and buckled them up. Eileen's fingers were covered in drools of white sperm when she brought them to her lips and licked them clean, her eyes laughing at the amazement on my face while she did it. She smacked her lips and closed her eyes while she swallowed, the better to focus on the taste of fresh sperm from her husband. When she finished she looked around to be sure that nobody had seen us. We embraced, a sensual warm full body hug while we kissed and kissed in the cool desert air and the reflected bright lights of the Las Vegas strip. Eileen picked up her bag with her new nightie in it and we held hands and walked back inside the casino.

The picture of Eileen with her hand on Fernando's chest was ready. The film didn't lie - it captured the shy lust in her eye, her perfect legs, her fingers on his brown chest. Most of all it captured the look that only a husband could recognize - the look of desire in his wife's eyes, a telltale beacon that she was horny and eager for a night of fun and fucking.

Fernando signed the picture for her, drawing a little heart over his name. Eileen clutched the picture to her chest and thanked him. But I knew that her memory of the night wouldn't just be of Fernando the stud muffin Chippendale dancer. Eileen would also remember her husband fingering her to a good cum over the canal, and she would never forget him filling her panties with sperm on a high balcony while the lights of the Las Vegas strip twinkled below.

Fernando thanked her for her business with a twinkle in his eye and a Spanish accent in his voice. He turned to me and said confidentially, "She is very sexy, your wife, no?"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He'd never know. "She is very sexy, my wife, yes."

I took my wife's hand in mine and we wandered back to our room high above the casino floor, eager to see what kind of fun we could have with her new nightie.

*

Parts of this story are true, and the other parts ought to be. Thanks so much for reading - I do hope you enjoyed it. As always, your comments, votes, and feedback are appreciated. Rock on!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers
12