Cumming in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she stalks behind me, leaving me to await her pain or pleasure. Softly she caresses my rear with the smooth surface of the paddle. Her hand slides between my legs to pet my hard aching shaft. I shake at her touch and she laughs to have had such an effect on me. Suddenly without warning she strikes! Blows begin to land on first one cheek and then the other. I feel the heat of them start to build and I writhe and squirm from the blows.

Held captive at neck and ankles, I struggle in vain to escape. To no avail I cry out for mercy into the muffling restraint of the gag. For a moment I don't think the Mistress has heard me but then she stops. Gently she caresses my burning cheeks and murmurs, "No, not quite red enough yet."

With that blows fall all over my exposed buns. From the tops of the stockings to the bottom edge of the bustier she rains sharp stinging blow after blow. This is alternated with cool strokes from her hands until even her caresses are painful. Tears are running down my cheeks when she finally announces that my buttocks are red enough. Heat pours from them and I wince at her slightest touch. Now she reaches between my cheeks and loosens the strap of the cock harness running between them. Carefully she grasps the base of the butt plug and works it loose. It pulls free and I am left with a feeling of emptiness in my ass that I long to beg for her to fill. Nor am I left too long as she stands behind me on the platform of the pillory.

"I hope you greased the plug well," she says as she places the head of her dildo on the rim of my anus.

Softly she teases me running it up and down the crack of my ass and then just the head of it in. My nether rim is still stretched from the hours with the butt plug in it and it slides past it easily as I relax. Swiftly it glides in to the base and I scream into the gag as she rams into my still flaming cheeks.

Patting my ass causes me to jounce around as she laughs and comments that the gag was a very good idea. Now she slowly alternates five long slow penetrations of my ass with fifteen quick, sharp thrusts. My cock bobs and weaves as I am butt-fucked and I can feel the approach of an orgasm. Finally she begins a long series of long, slow, deep thrusts as she lies over on my back and grasps my cock with both hands. Now in counter time to her thrusts she begins to masturbate me, and I screw her hands in rhythm to her thrusts.

"You want to come so badly now, don't you Slave?" she coos.

Vigorously I nod my head and try to cry out.

"Well, I think that you have finally earned it," she says as she stands upright grasping my hips and speeding up her thrusts.

"Now Slave, cum. Cum for your Mistress," she cries as she starts to spank my enflamed flesh.

On top of all the other stimulation I have been receiving this proves to be too much and with a loud cry into my gag I begin to shudder in long waves of orgasm. My cock pulses and spurts and my cum splatters onto the base of the pillory. Wave after pulsing wave of orgasm rolls over me and I am left weak and shuddering as Mistress pulls out of my sore and tender ass.

As I helplessly stand and try to recover my breath I can only tremble as Mistress announces, "Now I'll have to decide what to do with you for the rest of the evening."

The End (for now)

12