Cumming in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped the towel around him and put his t-shirt back on. Just as he turned to the door of the bathroom, he noticed it was opened a crack. Bridgett hadn't closed it properly when she'd left. Someone could have seen everything and he wouldn't even have realised they were watching!

Somehow he felt sure the unclosed door was no accident. Perhaps he thought, Bridgett wanted to feel as if she had control over her situation in some small way. Or maybe she just wanted a sneak preview of what she was about to get more of. At first he felt a little embarrassed but as he considered what she might have observed him getting up to, he felt more and more aroused. He imagined her getting wet as she ogled him washing his wet body and caressing his stiff manhood in the shower.

He wondered if she would have approved of his predatory handling of her lingerie -- he was sure it must be hers -- like a dog scenting oestrus. He imagined her excitement as she observed him coveting the moist space between her legs as he imagined it exposed and defenceless through the dainty little hole in her panties.

His rock-hard prick made an unmistakable bulge in the towel as he exited the bathroom, carelessly leaving the remainder of his clothes behind, but he was so horny now he paid it no mind -- it turned him on to think of her setting eyes on it and knowing with complete certainty what was on his mind.

He didn't need to count the doors to his right to see which was the right one. The flickering golden glow of candle-light stole around the frame of the door and by the slightly wider space of light to one side, Scott could tell the door had been left slightly ajar.

He knocked softly and Bridgett's voice came from within, "It's open," she said and he pushed the door and went inside.

A number of tea-light candles floating in shallow dishes of water were scattered on a desk and some dressers around the room and provided the figure-flattering glow that now bathed the two of them and accentuated the sexual allure of the room.

Panties, dresses and pairs of jeans were strewn about the floor and draped over the back of a chair. On a large dresser that sat under a window, scented oil burned in a small pottery oil-burner. Dark drapes were drawn over the window and at the centre of these, the deep blue of fading daylight could still barely been seen. The room was very warm and the air within was heavy with the scents of the candles, Bridgett's perfume and the scented oil.

Bridgett lay on her back on the double-bed pushed against one side of the room. She was dressed in a plane white bathrobe -- this also looked like hotel standard-issue -- and her dark hair fanned out on the pillow behind her.

Her shapely creamy-white legs emerged from the robe just above the knees and as Scott approached the bed she gathered the robe about her more snugly and stood up. She came over to him. She must have seen his bulging hard-on but she gave no indication that she'd noticed anything untoward or offensive in his new outfit.

Scott opened his mouth to speak but she put a delicate finger to his lips.

"No words," she said softly. "I'm ready for you now Scott. Now it's just the two of us and our bodies. Will you let me explore you?" she asked, her eyes a little nervous.

"Sure," his arousal making his voice hoarse. "Whatever works for you honey."

what he really wanted was rough and primal but he could wait a little longer.

Bridgett gently put her fingers under the bottom of his T-shirt and began to lift it off his body. He obliged by sitting on the edge of the bed and lifting his arms above his head so she could slide the t-shirt over it. Discarding the garment, she pulled gently on his shoulders, wanting him to stand again then she took him in her arms and kissed him on the mouth.

Her lips and tongue were tentative at first. She tasted his lips and tickled his tongue with hers and lightly kissed him like a kitten tentatively examining an unfamiliar hand with its nose and whiskers. Scott responded gently but her confidence quickly grew and soon she was sucking his tongue and lips and pressing her body firmly against his, grinding her crotch upwards at the bulge in the towel. She may have been a virgin but her body knew what it wanted.

Her hands explored his naked upper-body and his caresses became more insistent. He massaged her buttocks through the robe and firmly passed his hand up the side and front of her body, over her ribcage and to the base of her breast.

She withdrew her mouth from his and moved down to his neck. She sucked and licked at his skin and moved further down until her face was level with his nipples. She circled them with her tongue and suddenly, her covered body wasn't enough for him. As she teased his chest and nipples, he thrust his hands down the front of her robe where it hung loosely around her neck and groped for her breasts.

Her tits were firm in his hands, everything he'd expected them to be and her nipples responded to his touch exquisitely, growing hard and pointed and causing her to gasp in pleasure as he rolled them gently between his thumbs and forefingers.

She crouched down further and kissed and licked his lower abdomen and navel just above the towel that concealed the hardness and heat of his excited masculinity. She reached up the towel and stroked his inner thighs, stopping as her fingertips brushed his scrotum. She massaged his buttocks under the damp fabric and moved her hands around to his groin where she gently played with his short pubic hair.

Her hands kept moving tantalisingly from his inner-thighs to his buttocks to his groin without touching his penis. Her tongue flicked tender caresses just at the top of the towel, gently probing for what was concealed beneath it.

She might have been exploring his body or she might have been teasing him or maybe even teasing herself. Whatever she was about it was making him horny as hell. His cock dribbled hot pre-cum and strained against the towel.

Bridgett was kneeling in front of him now, too low for him to reach down and touch her and he stood at her mercy as she fondled him and looked saucily into his eyes. She continued in this manner for a few moments but as if she sensed his urgency, suddenly, in one fluid movement, she casually removed the robe and let it fall in a pile of fabric around her crouching figure.

She squatted naked in front of him, continuing to touch and lick him for a second longer then she smiled and without taking her eyes off his, she loosened the towel and let it slip to the floor.

His stiff dick rose in front of her face and taking care to maintain eye contact with him, she began to caress it. She kissed his scrotum and took his balls in her mouth. Pre-cum dribbled down his shaft and her tongue lapped at the tiny trickle just before it was lost in the short hairs on his ball-sack. Her tongue moved further up his shaft and the urgency of her blowjob increased.

Turning her face sideways, Bridgett closed her lips on the front of his shaft and ran their warm wet softness up to triangle of skin at the base of his purple throbbing glans and back down again, faster and faster. She sucked off the salty pre-cum that leaked from his piss-hole as it ran down his shaft. Finally, she took him hesitantly in her mouth, with one hand holding his cock steady so she could suck him. His shaft was thick and heavy and her fingertips didn't quite meet around it. Scott moaned in pleasure and his hands went to her head.

By now almost ready to blow his mounting load, Scott's hips inadvertently began to move. Still with her eyes on his, Bridgett's sucking became more insistent and she thrust her face forward, driving his penis to the back of her throat. She gagged at the first thrust but took him easily at the second and soon, taking her hand from his cock, she took his hands in hers and clamped them around the back of her head, giving her head a little push and nodding at him with her mouth full of his cock to keep thrusting.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Scott throatily. "I can feel it in your throat, it feels so fucking good!"

Scott held her head in his hands and drove it backwards and forwards, fucking her throat, feeling his shaft slide in and out of her mouth and her warm tongue pressing and stimulating the sensitive skin on the underside of his cock. His hips began to thrust harder.

Bridgett's eyes widened as she concentrated on taking his thick hard erection deeper and deeper down her throat and as Scott's pleasure reached bursting point, the speed of his jerking her head backwards and forwards increased and Bridgett began to gag and choak.

One of her hands inadvertently went to his groin but she resisted pushing him back, mustered her concentration and stayed determinedly committed to servicing him.

Scott was too close to orgasm to stop anyway, his hips thrust faster, he held handfuls of her hair clenched in a vice-like grip.

"Keep taking you little whore! I'm not stopping until you've tasted my cum," he growled huskily. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" He stared into her eyes and saw mixed fear and excitement there.

He penetrated her throat with his cock furiously and his blood began to rush. His face contorted and he grunted when he jetted his sticky fountain down her throat. His body convulsed as his cum spurted, his dick jerking in spasms against her palette and tongue.

His slowing thrusts made sucking noises as his spunk filled her mouth and she took his hands from their loosening grip of her hair.

She took the base of his genitals in one hand and took over moving her mouth up and down his shaft. Her other hand caressed his balls and as she licked and sucked his softening cock, she swallowed the cum he'd squirted into her mouth.

When he was almost soft, she withdrew her face from his groin, her brow sweaty and her cheeks a little redder from the exertion of the violent blowjob she'd just given him. A trickle of semen had run down her chin and into her cleavage which Scott now viewed fully naked for the first time.

"Wow!" she panted. "That was just so wild! You were so wild, so uncontrolled, so much of an animal."

"That was great," he replied and added, "that was the best." He meant it. it was the best head he'd ever been given.

Bridgett smiled at him got up from her kneeling position. She must have felt his semen cooling on her skin as it ran down her front because as she stood, she casually slid her fingers up the little stream, wiping the sperm off her body then licking it off her fingers.

Even this soon after his orgasm, the unthinking way in which she ate his cum caused a slight stirring at his groin. She hadn't made a show of it, she'd simply disposed of his man-milk as if it was a stray dribble of ice cream or sweet liquor.

She took Scott's face in her hands and kissed him on the mouth. As he massaged her soft lips between his and ran his tongue around her gums, he tasted his semen in her mouth and felt her warm body against his.

His penis now hung down, almost limp and as he held her to him, he felt it nestled snugly between the swollen lips of her cunt. He felt her soft crotch against his pelvis and her tits and hard nipples pressing against his chest. The skin of her pussy-lips was hot to the touch and as their bodies moved together, he felt it leave moisture on his dick each time their genitals gently collided.

"Let's lie on the bed," she said and suddenly she went limp.

Her unexpected dead weight pulled them both down on to the bed with Scott on top of here. They continued to fondle each other. Scott's dick was awakening again quickly now and the urgency of his touch increased. He kissed her neck but didn't linger long there. He hadn't gotten a chance to enjoy her beautiful young body while she was sucking him off and now was eager to make up for lost time.

Scott squeezed and kneaded one of her tits while he sucked her other nipple. He nipples were perfectly shaped and fantastically cherry-red against her deliciously creamy breasts. Every glance he stole at them made him harder as he turned his head to suck first one then the other.

She began to squirm and moan with pleasure underneath him. He put his fingers on her cunt-lips and found the soft flesh to be hot and engorged. Her pubic mound was slick with her sex-juice and as he explored her mound, he noticed she was waxed bare apart from a dark little strip down the middle of her crotch like a dainty arrow pointing to her clit.

Two of his fingers burrowed into her vagina while a third dipped into her anus, now well lubricated by the liquid that ran over it from her moist womanhood. The streams of fluid from her cunt dripped on to the bed cover causing a dark wet patch of Bridgett's sexual secretion to form and expand around her peachy butt.

Now having moved his head down her body, Scott's eager mouth kissed her inner thighs and his tongue lashed and teased her swollen pink pleasure-button. With his fingers, he slid the skin above her clit over her pink little bump and back like a foreskin over a stiffened glans. He pressed his flattened tongue against her engorged fuck-flaps and beckoned her pleasure with the two fingers of his other hand that remained inside her and frantically walked their tips on the roof of her salivating sex-hole.

Frantic with pleasure, Bridgett's nubile young body was starting to tense. Her beautiful features strained with ecstasy and she moaned and wailed unrestrainedly as Scott attended to her pussy. Her back arched repeatedly as she ground her crotch into his face. She wanted his cock.

"Fill me Scott, I'm ready," she gasped.

He continued to go down her. She tried to pull his head up her body but he resisted and held his fingers more firmly inside her.

"Stick your cock in me Scott," she insisted bawdily. "Please," she begged, her voice becoming desperate, "Fuck me! Cum inside me!"

Still he didn't respond.

He felt the muscles in her pussy begin to contract as her orgasm approached. Her pleading made him almost painfully aroused and he was desperate to fuck her. As the wave of her ecstasy was about to crash in a tumultuous rush of cunt juice and shuddering pleasure, he lifted his face from the delicious pink flesh of her femininity and hooked her knees over his shoulders.

Kneeling in front of her, he put the tip of his hardness against her labia minora and thrust. At first her tight sex hole would only accept the swollen head of his hard-on, already sticky with his pre-cum but as he thrust brutally into her, his shaft was soon slippery with her juices and plunging deep inside her.

He saw pleasure and fright in her eyes as she felt for the first time the delicious invasion of her body. Her cunt spurted juice as he managed finally to spear the whole length of his cock into her and their genitalia were soaked in the warm secretion.

Her spurt excited him and he began pumping his prick in and out of her pussy, feeling the top of his glans slide faster and faster over the front of the inside of her oozing hole.

Bridgett had never squirted like that before and feeling him inside her with her warm fluid gushing around their violently colliding genitals turned her on immeasurably. She had been on the verge of exploding when he was eating her out and all she wanted was to have his cock inside her. Now as he had begun to fuck her, forcing her legs to stay open with his powerful arms and shoulders and roughly violating her sexual inner-sanctum, her vision began to blur as her arousal almost became too much for her to bear.

She cried out and thrashed her head sideways on to the bed as her orgasm took hold of her and shook her, intense pleasure crashing in on her every sense. In the midst of her contracting cunt, squeezing his thick shaft tightly, holding it inside her, she felt him fill her with his hot load.

Scott watched Bridgett's face as she came and felt her vagina tighten around him as he continued to thrust violently into her with his hips. He felt the inside of her pussy turn hot and creamy as his cum erupted into her and his own orgasm almost made him faint with ecstasy.

He'd never had sex with a virgin before and all the while he'd been penetrating her and when he felt the soft warm walls of her cunt awash with the hot sticky product of his earth-shattering release, he marvelled that his cock was the first she had taken inside her and his cum was the first to douse her fleshy cave and coat her cervix as her orgasmic contractions forced it together with the sperm-soaked opposite side of her cunt.

He stayed kneeling in front of her with his penis inside her as the muscular contortions of their shuddering orgasms reduced to a throbbing of their intertwined sexual parts. Only as he withdrew from her when his cock began to soften and a mess of pussy-juice and sticky white cum trickled from her slippery dilated vagina and dribbled down over her arsehole, did he realise they had been crying out each other names and shouting and groaning with intense pleasure as they'd been cumming.

"Oh that was wonderful Scott," she moaned dreamily. "You were fantastic, you were perfect."

"So were you," he said, lying down beside her. "Was it what you expected?" he asked tenderly.

"It was everything and more," she replied. "But here, there's one more thing I want to do."

He looked at her questioningly but instead of saying more, she turned on to her stomach and pushed herself lazily up on to hands and knees. She crawled down and putting her head between his legs, she took him in her mouth.

Surely she couldn't want more! But instead of the sexual sucking, teasing and massaging of his genitalia she had previously employed when she'd sucked him dry before he'd taken her virginity, her tongue licked, tasted and cleaned. She systematically licked his cock from the head to the crack of his arse and the taut flesh around his sphincter.

Satisfied after a while, she lay down beside him licking her lips.

"I wanted to taste our coupling," she explained. "I want my every sense to join in my first sex." Here she smiled, "after all, it might be a while after you go before I find anyone else worthy." She giggled softly then as she lay back on the pillow.

For the first time in his life instead of feeling jealous at the implication that she could want anyone other than him, Scott felt smug. No matter who penetrated her after this night, he would always have been her first.

"Tell me what it was like," he said, wanting to hear what he'd made her feel.

"At first I was frightened," she said. "When you started to enter me, I thought I'd have to stop you, it just felt so foreign and so invasive having a man's flesh inside me. But I was almost ready to cum by then and my worry was only fleeting. After that, I just sort of gave myself over to you, you know, so you could well, so you could use me I guess. And it was wonderful Scott, it really was. I knew I could trust you, right when we first met online and when I read your email messages and saw your pictures, I just knew you'd be the one to do it for me.

"It was so wonderful having you inside me, forcing my pussy apart. It was almost as if you unlocked my body and let the pleasure in. I mean, sure I've had orgasms before but I've never cum like that by myself, never spurted pussy-juice like that. I just don't know how you did it. Wow! If this sex, I think I'm going to be a dreadful slut!"

Her giggles trailed off and her eyes began to close.

Scott was fading fast as well. He felt he had to say something. It had been a great fuck, a fantastic fuck by any reckoning, it almost made him horny again as the sight of her spread out in front of him, his penis engulfed in her pussy, her eyes glazed over in sexual heaven as he fucked her and she came. But sleep was overtaking him rapidly. He needed to say something. But what? His eyes began to close.