Cumming in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had sex that good before...," he began drowsily and then he noticed her eyes were already closed and her breathing slow and rhythmic.

She'd done it to him! After all the women he'd had and all the times he'd made the much appreciated effort to stay awake and kiss and cuddle, this teenage gem, only recently deflowered by his own now-slumbering manhood had used his body, drained him dry to get her fill of pleasure, thanked him sweetly put her head back on the pillow and hastened off to sleep with their combined love juices drying in a pool between her legs and on the bed cover around her gorgeous firm arse.

What a girl!

Pleasantly amazed, Scott closed his eyes followed her down the path to sleep, his way lit by dwindling tea-lights and the golden afterglow of the fleshy pleasure they had just shared.

Hours later, Scott awoke and found Bridgett's body snuggled against his, her head nestled into his chest. The tea-lights had burnt down, leaving the room in darkness. Scott needed the bathroom so he climbed carefully over her sleeping form and made his way to the door. Holding the door opened a crack and peering cautiously around it he heard no sound and the hallway was totally black. Deciding there was little risk of being caught, he left the room and walked naked to the bathroom where he could make out the dark patch on the floor that were his jeans and underwear.

As was his habit since childhood, rather than switching on the light to stand and urinate into the bowl, he sat on the seat in darkness and as the cool plastic pulled his mind further into wakefulness, he remembered the session with Bridgett before they'd collapsed. The sound of his piss trickling into the water changed as his penis stiffened in tune with this thoughts.

After he was done, he picked up clothes and took them back to the bedroom. As he re-entered the room, the smell of the extinct tea-lights and the scented oil Bridgett had burnt on their arrival there earlier came to his nostrils. Along with it, he smelt their bodies and traces of the aromas left by their fucking.

A sliver of moonlight encroached on the room through a crack in the closed curtains and fell across Bridgett's body. In the silvery radiance, he made out her shoulder and breast as she lay on her side and the dark outline of the curve of her hips.

Now fully erect, Scott approached the bed and lay down beside her with his groin nestled against her buttocks, his erection resting between them and beginning to dribble. He couldn't resist running his hand softly down the side of her sleeping form, from her shoulder to her thigh and then again and again.

It wasn't enough just to touch her, his excitement was mounting. He involuntarily pressed the stiff length of his penis between her arse-cheeks. He wanted to reach down and unfold the tender petalled flesh between her legs, burrowing his fingers into her cunt again, to feel her juices welling up from inside her, to feel her squirming under his touch as she had before.

Before he knew what he was doing, he'd moved his crotch away from her to gain access to her pussy from behind her. Moving his hand down over her buttock and in between the backs of her legs, he felt her soft labia, sandwiched between her perfect thighs. He slowly pried her legs apart and inched the side of his hand between her cunt lips. She was semi-awake now and she moaned and pushed her bottom backwards and into the side of his hand. He moved up to reach her from a better angle and as he did so, he felt the sticky head of his cock brush the puckered tight flesh of her arsehole.

It felt gorgeous so he moved no further and gently pressed his glans on her throbbing sphincter as he fiddled with her pussy. Bridgett moaned more and did not push him away from her arse. He felt her juices begin to flow more freely, wetting her pubic area and his hand.

Withdrawing his dick from its gentle conversation with her anus, he pushed it between her thighs so that her juices rubbed off on to his shaft. He felt his erection moving over pussy lips, her clit and her sex-hole.

The front of his penis became soaked with her secretions and the gentle friction of it rubbing between her thighs and over her cunt stimulated them both. Each time he pulled backwards, he felt his glans slide over her pussy and touch on her arsehole before he thrust forward again. Their arousal was mounting and the feel of her sphincter on his penis was tantalising. Finally he decided to go for it.

He withdrew from between her thighs one final time and as she lay on her side, Bridgett looked over her shoulder at him in the dark. He could sense her questioning stare but she didn't have long to wait for what came next. Scott pushed the tip of his hardness against her arsehole. He paused there, keeping a gentle pressure on with the muscles in his hips. His hands softly and discretely played with his ball-sack. There was no mistaking his intention.

"Do it!" came Bridgett's fierce whisper in the dark. "I want to feel you inside me as many ways as you can be now do it! Fuck my arse Scott! Please fuck it!"

There was an urgency in her hushed voice. She parted her legs, raising one slightly and he made out the shape of her hand moving to her crotch under cover of darkness.

"It might hurt," he said, his voice husky with arousal.

"I don't care. I want it to hurt. Just do it Scott. Push your cock up my arsehole. Please, please, fuck my arse now! I want your cum inside it Scott, I want to feel you shoot inside my arse." Her voice shook and he knew she was very aroused.

His hard-on raged at her angry dirty words. His pelvis had already begun to move. He pressed hard against her anus and slowly it began to yield. His glans went in and he pushed harder.

She let out an involuntary gasp and her breathing quickened. Her arse was so tight and it wouldn't accept anymore of his cock. He withdrew from her and spat furiously on his hand. He dug his slippery fingers into her arsehole and supplemented the lubrication with juice from her cunt. He tried again and this time managed to get his cock mostly inside her. He began to pump her, holding her hip steady with one hand and thrusting his pelvis.

Bridgett yelped in pain and gasped. "Oh! It hurts Scott!" she wailed softly. "You're cock is so thick! It's stretching me, oh god it feels so tight!"

He paused his thrusting, secretly stimulated by her pained-filled moans. He was fixated on giving her a butt-fucking, he desperately wanted to feel her anal tightness turn creamy and slick as he spurted his cum inside it.

"No!" She moaned. "Don't stop, it hurts but it feels good. Whatever I say, don't stop. Make yourself cum in me Scott, use me!"

He began fucking her arse again, starting to pump slowly and gradually getting faster and faster. She started to wail again. She tensed and contorted as he drove his prick toward her entrails, forcing himself in and out of her narrowest of entrances.

His orgasm approached like a gigantic wave, rushing toward the shore of his body, gathering itself to break over him and immerse him in foaming pleasure. But he remained on the verge without actually shooting his load. He wnated this to last!

Bridgett's wailing had turned to tears as she thrashed and moaned, writhing on the end of his fleshy spear as it pinned her to him and mined her arsehole for his pleasure. Her hand worked furiously between her legs. He could hear the juicy squishing sound of her pubic mound as she frantically worked the soft flesh there with her fingers to bring herself off. Her arsehole throbbed, clenched and unclenched around his cock as his thrusts sent spears of pleasure and pain shooting through her body.

Soon Bridgett felt a different sensation growing in her, spreading out from her engorged clit, eclipsing but somehow heightened by the pain of Scott's cock stabbing angrily into her anus. The intensity of her pleasure grew and quickly began to consume her whole body.

Scott felt her body begin to tense up and he knew she was about to cum. His hand clenched on her hip, gripping and pinching the skin with his fingers, digging into it with his nails. He shoved his other hand between the bed and her other hip, withdrew almost fully from her arse and pulling her arse towards him, he drove his pelvis forward and plunged back inside her with a powerful thrust.

She cried out and her orgasm took hold of her, ripping through her flesh and consuming her senses.

"Oh Scott I'm cumming! Oh god it feels good! Oh Scott Fuck me! Oh, Oh fuck!" she cried out, and moaned and cried out his name again and again.

Scott was still on the verge. He was getting closer by the second, almost about to squirt but Bridgett's climax was subsiding. He fucked her arsehole frantically and as her moans became softer his milky fountain finally erupted inside her. Hot cum bathed her alimentary canal causing wet squelching sounds to emanate from her arse in time with his slowing thrusts.

He finished squirting his load inside her and slowly fucked her, using the grip of her throbbing sphincter to milk every drop of spunk from his cock. Bridgett moaned and sighed in the final throes of her own climax and as his penis slid from her rectum with a final quiet sucking squelch. They lay on their sides panting. Sleep re-captured them before they even had time to speak.

Daylight was streaming in through the opened curtain when Scott woke up again. Feeling a warm wet pleasant sensation between his legs, he looked down to find Bridgett's mouth full of is erect penis.

"Good morning," she said, pausing with his cock held in one of her hands, smiling her wicked smile. Her dark eyes were full of her new knowledge of pleasuring a man. "Fancy breakfast in bed?" and she continued sucking him off.

It didn't take him long to cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all this time, not letting any escape to run down her body. His body relaxed and his erection subsided and he came to his senses again to find her leaning on one elbow and looking into his face.

"It's so sexy watching you cum," she said. "But its even sexier when you make me cum."

With that, she lay down on her back and opened her legs wide, looking at him expectantly. He obliged, going to work with his fingers and tongue until moments later she was bucking and heaving away underneath him in perfect ecstasy. After she'd recovered from her orgasm, he crawled up to lay beside her and she nestled into his arms.

"I don't know what all this bullshit about women not getting off when we're being fucked is," she said thoughtfully.

"They don't normally seem to."

"Well this one does!"

"So it seems, but they don't normally."

"And how many woman have you fucked Doctor sex?"

"None," he teased. "You were my first, I'd only ever read about it before last night."

She laughed and playfully shoved him towards the edge of the bed. They frolicked like this for some time then she looked at him seriously.

"Thanks for a fantastic time Scott. I'll never forget you, you know," she said.

"Well, I'll never forget you either." And he meant it. "But tell me," he went on curiously, "was it really your first time?"

"The first time we did it, it was!" she giggled and then her face turned serious again. "Was I good for you?" she asked him.

"Sure," he said. "You were great. Fantastic even."

"But I mean, did I do everything right? Did I give you pleasure properly? I mean, did I suck you right and touch you right?" she asked earnestly.

Come to think of it, she had. Her oral sex had been superb, it seemed hard to believe she wasn't at least a little experienced.

"You were really great," he said again. "I mean, how did you get so good?"

"Well, let's just say I read a lot," she said. "And it's not as if I've never done anything with a boy before."

Scott had guessed as much, there was always a little more to a woman's story than met the eye but still, he had been the first to fuck her and that's what mattered, his smugness remained un-dampened.

"There are plenty of things you can do without actually having sex," she went on giggling a little as she talked. "I suppose I used to think of the boys I got up to mischief with as a sort of lead-up for the first time I let a man put his cock in my cunt. They probably thought I was weird because I would ask them if they'd liked what I did to them, you know, if I'd jerked them off too fast or too slow, if they'd liked the way I kissed or if my blowjobs were any good.

"I think my questions scared them a little and they were always thrown because I'd kiss or suck almost anyone at the drop of a hat but I didn't like them touching my pussy that much and I'd never let them fuck me. I did find if they were a little shy, letting them feel my bare tits or fiddle my cunt a little inside my panties seemed to help them overcome it. And a few times, I let boys go down on me but I have to say, boys my age were a bit hopeless! They don't know how to pleasure a woman and they cum so quickly!

"Half the time they would cum in their pants as soon as I reached in and touched their cocks or if I managed to get their trousers down, they'd just shoot their load as soon as I had them in my mouth. All I wanted was just to get good at pleasuring men so I could please the person I had sex with first. Getting myself off was always no trouble for me to handle on my own, so to speak!

"I always thought it was funny when after I'd made them cum, sometimes, I'd be a bit horny myself and I'd pull off my knickers and make myself cum in front of them. Some of the looks I got! You'd think they'd never seen a pussy before! Well, perhaps they hadn't, I'd never thought of that. Well, I think they thought it should turn them on anyway but for some reason it didn't and that confused the poor wee things.

"I somehow always knew my first sex had to be with someone experienced. And you were everything I could have asked for Scott, you made it everything I'd expected it to be and more. I loved the look on your face when you came in me and I liked the way you just took possession of my body, it was such a turn-on to have you inside me and controlling me! Oh my god, I think I'm getting wet against just thinking about it!"

He hoped she didn't mean it, he wasn't sure he could manage it again.

"Well," she said as if she'd read his mind, "How about some breakfast?"

"Sounds good to me."

They got up and showered and dressed then she cooked them an excellent fry-up in the large kitchen further down the hallway from her bedroom. After they'd eaten, they sat talking at Bridgett's large kitchen table. After a while, Scott remembered he was actually a paying customer at Sarah's where he'd unexpectedly spent the night in far more deluxe suite than he ever would have imagined. The fact remained however that the room he'd paid for had stayed empty the whole night and it wasn't far off the 11 AM checkout time.

"You'd better not keep Michelle waiting," teased Bridgett, "she takes her job very seriously you know, there'll be a smoking hole in your credit card at eleven oh one if you're not careful!"

And then she looked a little sad. "I have to leave for work soon," she said, "so I suppose this is goodbye."

He thought he heard a question in her voice.

"Will we stay in touch?" he asked.

"I hope so Scott," she said still sounding a little sad. "Keep my number, you never know when I might pop up in London".

"And you never know when I might need a retreat to the country-side again," he replied.

With that, she lead him to the door and took his hands in hers.

"Scott," she said seriously, "I only wanted it to be once. I don't expect anything more from you. I mean it was great and everything but honestly, I just wanted us to have one special night."

"It's fine," he said. "It suits me like that too. It's absolutely fine."

Moments later, he was swaggering into the bed and breakfast reception full of a-night-getting-laid confidence and openly ogling Michelle as he approached the reception desk.

Michelle wore the same denim skirt she'd worn the evening before but the pink frilly number had changed into a tight black t-shirt that accentuated her breasts. Scott could see the inviting bumps her nipples made in the garment and lazily entertained visions of them pink against the soft creamy white of her tits. She looked a little surprised when she saw him approaching from the direction of the front door and he smiled at her and wondered if telling her about his night with Bridgett would turn her on.

"Checking out of room sixteen?" she asked.

"Actually, I was wondering whether it was available for another night," he said making a spontaneous change of plans.

Michelle gave him a questioning look as if she was wondering what on earth a stranger would want to be doing for one night in Saraton let alone two.

"I like it here," he said, images of the night he'd just had beginning to fill his mind as his potency began to recover after the marathon task it had recently accomplished.

"Really?" She seemed genuinely surprised and continued, "well, you're in luck, the room's free...for about the next year."

The disdain on her face and in her voice amused him. He supposed all you'd want to do would be to leave if you were a young person with half a brain in this town and then he caught himself thinking the words 'young person' and chuckled to himself.

After he'd done booking the second night of his stay, Scott went to his room and changed into clean clothes. As the day wore on and evening approached, he decided to go out for a drink.

On an impulse, he headed for Mary and Maria's Bar & Grill at 'the opposite end of the street'. Mary and Maria's was a little more upmarket than the Maria and Mary and gave no outward indication of the dire warnings he'd received about it from Bridgett. The emphasis appeared to be more on food than strictly drink and the crowd seemed slightly older.

Scott wasn't the first here this evening and he only realised he'd been perusing the gathering for attractive women after he'd been doing it for five minutes. You never stop looking he thought as he was ushered to a table and unceremoniously handed a menu by a plump harassed-looking blonde girl (although the ample tits that were almost totally visible in the two-sizes too small top she wore not altogether without appeal -- he supposed this was her marketing strategy).

Scott enjoyed a surprisingly good meal and as the bar was touting live music, he decided to stay and drink some more and see exactly what kind of live acts one found in outposts like this. Just as he was taking his place at the bar to wait to be served, he caught a familiar face out of the corner of his eye.

"Hello you!" he said looking around, taken a little by surprised.

But it wasn't her. The face was the spitting image but the black hair was long -- almost down to her waist -- and the body was fuller. She wore a black long-sleeved t-shirt that just baggy enough to allow a glimpse of cleavage when she leaned forward but tight enough to accentuate a luscious pair of bosoms when she stood up straight.

A long black skirt flowed down her legs and depending on how she stood or leaned, the promise of a beautiful arse could be momentarily made out -- sometimes more is less! He appreciated it for the first time in his life. She was so like Bridgett while definitely not being her that he was taken aback. He guessed she was around 25 -- but he could never really tell.

"Oh Sorry I...," he started, not sure what to say.

"Who did you think I was?"

"Oh no one, never mind, sorry."

"No one? You think I'm no one?"

"No I didn't mean it like that, I..."

"What an insult! No one and you've only just met me!"

"Sorry, I really didn't mean..."

"Well, if you're really sorry, you might as well try to make amends and buy me a drink."