Cumming in There

Story Info
Who knows what you'll find in the girls' locker room?
3.1k words
3.34
56.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the end of the volleyball season fast approaching, not to mention the end of high school, Melanie was a little bummed. Sure she was excited for the adventure known as "real life," but this had been her world for the last four years, and she was going to miss sports, her friends, and some of her teachers. Andrea Jensen, her English teacher, was one such person. Her senior year her parents hired Andrea to tutor and mentor Melanie and help her with scholarships and college admissions.

All of their after school hard work really paid off as letters of acceptance and approval continued to pour in. She'd received tons of grants and scholarships and had been accepted to her choice of top universities.

Melanie had developed, through the events they promised never to talk about, a unique but close relationship with both Andrea and her husband James. They'd been through a lot these last few months, but that is a story for another time.

Never one to brag, Melanie did her best to stay humble and modest, but post-graduation plans were the talk among seniors and eventually her successes came out. Nearly all of the girls on the team were sincerely happy for her and able to share their own exciting plans; however, Beth was not.

Beth had become a sour puss—leering in Melanie's direction whenever she saw her. She was dumber, poorer, less popular, and less attractive—she knew it and so did everyone else. Since she never excelled in school, Beth would be lucky to even make it at a community college. This jealousy and resentment began to fester, finally culminating in a plan to "knock her (Melanie) off her high horse."

They did share at least one thing: their love of volleyball. Melanie was the middle blocker because she could read the opponent's setter like a book and was quick enough to get from one end of the court to the other to deflect the ball. It was her athletically tone body and smarts that enabled her to hit quick sets and keep the other team's defense off balance.

On the other hand, Beth was the outside hitter, her stout body allowed her to be a solid hitter and blocker. But, she was never the star of the team and never had her moment in the limelight. The need to lash back at these perceived injustices became paramount.

To make matters worse, it was a small rural school, so rumors spread fast and were a destructive force. Since they were out in the country, the school was a little less accepting and progressive than the big city liberal schools, so the rumors about Beth being a "dyke" further ostracized her from her peers.

Not that she should have to, but she couldn't produce any proof against the accusations. She'd never had a boyfriend, she didn't wear makeup or girly-girl clothes, and her lingering ogles in the shower stalls basically confirmed it in her teammates' eyes.

Before she could head over to the Jensen's for her nightly study session, Melanie had to meet with the school counselor "immediately after practice" to get some forms and paper work. Since she hated showing up sweaty and stinky, and there was still a little time before James was supposed to pick her up, she decided to run back to the locker room and catch that shower she skipped. Melanie use to just walk over to their place, but after what had happened, they were being a lot more careful.

Since it was late, she basically had the school to herself. Students, teachers, and staff had all gone home and the custodial crew wouldn't start until much later that evening. Luckily, the school had installed self-closing doors that automatically locked when anyone left leaving no risk the last person out would leave it open and unsecure, so she felt pretty safe showering alone. Quickly stripping down, leaving her clothes in a pile on the bench, she pitter pattered over to the showers.

The hot water beading down her body, running over her chest and nipples before funneling between her legs and through her narrow slit caused an unexpected arousal. She could feel her lil' nub become hard and her lips became puffy. Her wet hair clinging to her back created rivulets of water sneaking through her crack, tickling her ass.

These simple pleasure sensations caused her day dreaming about college life to quickly wander back to her memories of those forbidden events from a few months earlier. That was when she'd lost her virginity—an extreme story to say the least.

In fact, she'd done a lot of things she'd be mortified to have known; however, she couldn't deny most included a heady dose of pleasure. It was those aspects causing her to be wet not just on the outside but also springing from the inside. Without any reason not to, she found one hand caressing a breast while the other began exploring her crevasse.

She needed a quickie so she wouldn't be late. Her hand's manipulation of her breasts became aggressive—twisting and tweaking, grabbing and squeezing before pinching and pulling her nipples as her whole hand rubbed up and over. Down below she was equally insistent, swirling her palm over her whole clitoris while allowing two fingers to dive inside and fuck as far as they could.

Right before she crested that glorious hill, she heard a familiar voice mockingly say, "You couldn't even wait 'til you got home? What a slut." she froze in her tracks, ashamed to be caught in such a private act. "Oh, don't stop on our account."

"Beth?!" exclaimed Melanie glad to see it was at least someone she knew as she pulled her arms to her sides trying to play it off, "You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here? I thought I was all alone."

Beth, looking at each arm now firmly placed across her chest, obscuring her breasts with her biceps, while saving her hands to hide her slit, in a way admitting she was caught wet handed rubbing one out, coldly commented, "Obviously." Then as it finally dawned on her, Melanie asked the important question, "Wait, what do you mean 'our' account?"

"You can join us now," called Beth behind her. It was then that her motley crew of carpet munching minions came out from behind the lockers. There was "Nobody's Choosin' Susan," the chubby girl who got the nickname back in elementary school when she was always the last picked to be on the team, Keisha, the skinny stoner gothic chick who was always being caught smoking behind the bleachers, and Mandy, the lanky nerd who could pass for much younger as she incessantly talked about anime and role play.

It was one thing for Beth to be in the locker room after practice; there could be any number of legitimate reasons: "I forgot something in my locker, I stayed after for study hall" (or more likely detention), or "I was going to use the fitness room."

"But why her whole crew?" pondered Melanie to herself, "I don't think any of them even have P.E. this semester." As one who assumes the best in people, Melanie's mind was not noticing the potential for danger this situation presented quickly enough.

"What are you girls doing here?" asked Melanie suddenly concerned.

Doing all of the talking for the group, Beth explained, "Oh, we just wanted to personally congratulate you on all of your success in school, in sports, with friends, and in life... We soon won't have another chance."

"Well, thanks...though I've gotta be going; someone is expecting me," timidly said Melanie as she reached for her suddenly missing towel. Bewildered, she began heading for her clothes which were also absent, leaving her naked and dripping in front of the four other girls in the middle of a staffless locker room.

"Let's get started with the congratulatory festivities," said Beth as she motioned to Keisha who, approaching the shivering Melanie and produced a blade from her pocket.

"What have I done to deserve this? I've never treated you poorly or made fun of you," pleaded Melanie.

"Oh, so there is something worth making fun of me about and you've just been too 'nice?' Actually, you've done nothing to me; I'm just tired of you catching all of the breaks and me catching all of the flack in life," explained Beth.

"You can do what we say and leave here mostly unscathed and a healthy dose humbler, or you can resist and leave here with 'emotional' scars," explained Beth right as Keisha made a mock cutting motion across her cheek. "Sound like a deal?" rhetorically asked Beth.

If anything, this situation sounded strikingly similar to the deal Mike made with her and James some months back. Thinking of it, she suddenly missed the protective presence of James.

Feeling like a creep sitting in his car outside of a high school, James decided to find out what was keeping Melanie so tied down she couldn't even bother to come out (or call) and explain why she was running late. Luckily, Andrea had given him her keys, so he was able to get into the school.

His wife had been part of the school for so long he'd met all of the staff at Christmas parties and BBQs so they knew him, plus he headed the creative writing club, so if he bumped into anyone wandering around it wouldn't have been weird. Now he just had to find Melanie or someone who knew where she was.

After they finished tying Melanie belly faced down on the bench, Beth produced a Maglite flashlight and gathered the rest of the girls around her rear. They'd placed her in such a way that her entire torso rested on the bench, with her arms dangling freely off the sides and the knees of her spread legs touching the ground. She had been pulled to the very edge of the seat so the girls could have their way with every intimate aspect of her body. Melanie felt like she was at an upside-down gynecologist appointment with four docs critiquing her personal parts.

"Since you are too good for a boyfriend in high school, I'm sure you're still intact, so you wouldn't mind if we took a gander at your cherry...right before we pop it," sadistically offered Beth.

Melanie was devastated to be scrutinized in such a manner as they parted her butt cheeks and spread her pussy lips. She could feel the hot breath of all four girls as they peered into her most private deep recesses. Perplexed, Beth thoughtlessly shoved a finger inside her dry passage as she scoped around for what she expected to find.

"It's not here!?" concluded and concurrently asked Beth, ruthlessly stuffing the handle of the flashlight up there to prove it to the rest. "And look at her ass," directing the attention of her cronies, "it no longer seals up tight, almost as though she's been fucked a few times back there." Laughing to herself, Beth wanted to know, "What are you a closet slut?" Keisha found herself suddenly self-consciously putting a hand over her own posterior fearful of the invariable evening when Beth would notice the same about her less than tightly closed butthole.

"It isn't like that," defended Melanie.

"Oh yeah, what is it like?"

"I can't talk about it."

"Oh, hear that girls? We're not good enough to confide in," explained Beth, suddenly involving her posse in the conversation. "Well, let's confide some truths in her so she feels more comfortable. You are alone; no one knows you are here; no one is coming to save you, and we love introducing straight sluts to the joys of lesbianism," said Beth finishing the last few words of her sentence with slaps across Melanie's bare, exposed ass.

"If they only knew the things I've already been forced to do with girls...," silently thought Melanie as she endured Beth's spanking.

Getting frustrated by not finding her in any of the classrooms down senior hall, James decided the locker room was the next place to look...wherever it was.

"How inconsiderate of me..." pronounced Beth, "I just realized you didn't have a chance to finish your little play time. Why don't you put on a little show for us and finish up; it'll get us in the mood before we continue?"

Not sure if getting them in the mood was in her best interest, Melanie determined she didn't have a choice. Absent of the horniness she had been feeling, she slowly rose to her feet after Keisha released the knots. The drive to cover up was far more prevalent when than the one to put on a display for these muff diving mavens.

Defeated she stopped concealing her breasts and snatch with her hands and continued playing with herself. Starting over once you were so close is difficult, but she knew she couldn't let them down. Closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to see their expectant gazes, Melanie found a nipple and her clit and began rubbing.

Unimpressed with her meager show, Beth called out asking, "Do you need our help?"

Not trusting that their help would be any good, Melanie redoubled her efforts, disregarding her dignity and fighting her fiercest for that expected orgasm.

Imagining James penetrating her with his cock and Andrea simultaneously lapping up her juices, Melanie felt herself slip back into the mood, her moistening pussy confirming the hope. Two, then three(!) fingers found their way inside, her spare hand tugging on her nipples before detouring to her snatch to collect some pussy juice then sneaking behind and entering her ass with a wet finger.

This instinctual contrivance pushed her over the edge as she fell back against the lockers. Stimulated by her unbridled vivacity, Melanie's stellar performance incited a standing ovation from all four girls. Resting against the bottom of lockers, as a small puddle of her juices dripped out from insider her, Melanie concealed her defeated face behind her raunchy smelling hands...not proud or pleased with her actions in the least.

"That was great; there is hope for you yet," reassuringly cheered Beth.

Once she was flipped on her back and retied to the bench, Beth concluded that since it was her plan she should receive first licking, an honor the four of them usually decide by rolling some of Mandy's dice.

The now familiar scent of girl cooch filled Melanie's nose as Beth dropped her gym shorts, straddled Melanie's mouth, and slowly lowered herself to within tongue's reach. When the bound girl just defiantly stared up, Beth frustrated exclaimed "Be—gin" thrusting downward on each syllable.

With no clear alternatives, Melanie acquiesced. Beth was pleasantly surprised by Melanie's apparent pussy eating abilities—it was almost as if she'd done this before. In the hopes of finishing this degrading work quickly, Melanie started at the utmost back of Beth's opening by delving her tongue in between her folds for a few thrusts before progressing to a tongue lashing of her clit: she gave it her all. So delighted with the success of her plan, Beth was easy to please and was rapidly brought to climax, depositing a splash of girl cum across Melanie's defeated face.

Since she produced the knife, Keisha picked herself as the next to get some satisfaction. Lifting her plaid miniskirt to disclose her lack of panties and show off her perfectly symmetrical upside-down pubic triangle, she gleefully jumped atop the poor restrained girl's face. Melanie was reluctantly impressed by the accuracy of the shave job adorning Keisha's vagina.

With Keisha's mock schoolgirl dress draped over her head, Melanie couldn't see or smell anything other than the vagina burying itself over her mouth. It was like she was in a circus tent and Keisha's pussy was the main attraction. Luckily, Melanie's unwillingly learned skills came in handy again by bring the goth to a quick release.

After two, Melanie felt her tongue's vigor waning, regardless she saw Susan lumbering over. Convincing herself she wasn't becoming a lesbo despite the slight satisfaction she felt in dispatched the last two in quick succession, Melanie dreaded the next in line. It wasn't that she was awful looking, she had a nice enough face; she just needed to lay off the sweets and walk a little more.

As she dropped her pants and panties, Melanie felt like adding trimming the bush to her "to do" list. Her pubic hair was full and...well...bushy, probably since she had no one "choosing" her to stay groomed for. As lazy Susan clumsily lowered herself into place, Melanie suddenly felt poking and prodding at both her pussy and ass.

The three left out girls, decided to entertain themselves by inserting who knows what who knows where into Melanie's helpless body. Obviously upset by her distracted state and lack of attentiveness Susan childishly began bouncing up and down, clearly wanting the same satisfaction the previous two received.

Melanie beginning feeling a little claustrophobic with Susan's thick thighs and smothering pussy surrounding her periphery. Zoning everything else out, Melanie did her best to find Susan's clit amongst her hair and bountiful flesh; however, she couldn't stifle cries as one of her tormenters became overzealous with the size and force of their penetrations. Luckily, Susan was easy to please and before she knew it, Mandy was kicking her off so she could take her place.

It was hard to believe someone as immature looking as Mandy knew anything about orgasms, but once she dropped her Pokémon panties, she wasted no time in diving herself over Melanie's mouth. To have Mandy's petite frame resting on her chest was a relief compared to Susan; however, Mandy's little cooter was quite gushy as she writhed atop smearing her fluids all over Melanie's face. Mandy could feel herself getting close and didn't want to lose this wave of pleasure, so she started gnashing her snatch against Melanie's face, using her chin, lips, and nose as pleasure points more than her tongue.

"Finally," thought James as he found the girls' locker room clearly marked with the traditional outline of a girl in a dress. Plus, it was the only one with a light emanating from it in an otherwise dark gym. As he approached the door he heard peculiar moans of both pleasure and pain.

"Melanie? You in there? Are you about ready?" tentatively asked James from the outside cocking an eyebrow considering the mysterious noises.

"Help!" was all Melanie could manage in-between Mandy's sloppy slides.

He didn't want to be the creepy guy who just ran into the girls' locker room, but it did sound like an authentic call for help, and it did sound like Melanie. "I'm coming in there!" he said as he started running down the hall. As he rounded the corner something solid and powerful hit him and he was knocked down and out.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I honestly loved the story! I look forward to more stories from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cowardly. Spineless.

Didn't like the story. The comments were more interesting than the story. The story is cowardly, spineless. If the author is trying to present himself as a creative writing teacher, I fear for his students. There's nothing noteworthy or brave about perpetuating a degrading stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm a lesbian

And this turned me on. A little longer would have been nice tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Leave him alone

He's apologized twice, jeez. You obviously have some reservations about this story so just leave it as you found it and go read the stories that you like. No need to curse him out or try to make this about degrading women or whatnot. He tried and he will not write anymore like this so leave him alone.

HardSalamiHardSalamialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Second attempt at saying sorry

I realize now I've posted this story in the wrong category. It's clear the lesbian section wants stories with more character development and a more amiable loving interaction between the characters.

I am a guy, who probably writes stories appealing to other males. I thought it would be okay to post my story in this section to reach my intended audience. But, I see now it isn't, and you can all rest assured, from the reception I've received, I won't post in this category ever again.

I've seen stories spend time creating meaningful and loving situations, but plenty of stories get right to the sex. I've always worked in the latter field. That aspect might not make me suited to writing lesbian erotica for women.

I’ll admit, my last comment wasn't a full apology; that was only because I felt giving a halfhearted apology would’ve been disrespectful when I believed there’d just been a misunderstanding that needed clearing up.

Through the more constructive criticism I received via email, I understand now that the term "cooch," was offensive. I’d seen prickly terminology used in other stories and mistakenly thought I could use them for effect in mine. Stories require conflict, and I was trying to create a sense of anger and aggression by using those charged terms because that's what my antagonist was feeling and it was motivating her actions. I also used those terms in an attempt to create variety. We've all read stories where the author uses the same word again and again. I didn't want to do that to my readers.

"This is obviously written by a guy," you are right, I am a guy--sorry. But to say, "None of the characters are portrayed as likeable," seems unfair; isn't Melanie likable, and what about James? Sure the antagonists are unlikable, but they’re supposed to be.

The "reason" for the rape: it was a tool the antagonist used to attack the protagonist. I am sorry it was felt I, "used rape as a literary contrivance without purpose." I had created an antagonist who was enraged and vengeful, so her use of it, in a fictional story, made sense to me, and since it was fiction and not something I would condone in real life, and since this site has a whole section devoted to it, I don't see why you're calling me out as, "disgusting."

The reason I’ve gotten defensive is because a commenter took potshots at my penis: "More like an itsy bitsy cocktail sausage," instead of suggesting better terms for female anatomy. The latter would've been a lot more constructive. I’m comfortable and confident, it just made me sad. It felt a little low on her part and certainly not helpful.

When I was told my, "story is bullshit! It's dude-written wannabe lesbian porn;" I wondered is that not okay? I also don’t see how that was constructive. In fact, it gave the impression that authors of lesbian material that might appeal more to males was not welcome in this genre. If that is the case, I didn’t know. And, of course it is written "from a male POV;" I'm a guy!

Stories don’t have to be kind to every walk of life. I wonder if I made the villains straight guys, used derogatory male terms, and posted this under non-con if I would've been fine.

I've been ecstatically married for nearly eight years and I'm quite confident my wife and daughter would describe me as loving and gentle. I don't think they would consider me, "misogynistic," and I have certainly never pummeled or assaulted women. I have read plenty of stories on this site with a very similar tone to mine. Don't forget, this is fiction and not necessarily representative of the author’s personal feelings.

I’ve never intentionally targeted an audience, nor do I think I'm trying to say anything with this story. To me, this is no different than the videos on youporn.com lacking moral or meaning. I just write in the hopes of helping people get their rocks off; I’m not trying to make a commentary on life or the world.

I honestly picked the pseudonym HardSalami because I like sandwiches and thought it had a decent double entendre, not because I have some egotistical complex.

The only reason I brought up my work was as evidence that I had no bias against poverty, I am sorry you misunderstood my intent because it wasn’t to be boastful. I was just supporting a claim.

A big part of my writing curriculum is having students review and comment on their peers' work. They know to mention what they liked and didn't like, why they felt that way, provide constructive suggestions, and abstain from using inappropriate language and/or putting down the author personally. Those concepts should hold true here.

Of course I can question the validity of a comment, I do it all the time in student papers when they don't explain themselves or support their ideas and opinions, especially if they don't offer solutions or alternatives. Imagine a movie review that said nothing more than "It was a bullshit action movie." You'd be frustrated because it’s an opinion without any explanation or support. Posting" Shakespeare you ain't," doesn't help either:" explain, support, suggest, so I can improve.

I think I can stand the heat; I would just appreciate it to be delivered in a nicer and more helpful way.

Honestly, I'm just trying to explain myself and create a dialog to help us understand each other. Please don’t misinterpret this post as bashing or dismissive. I've tried to stay respectful by not using bad words or put downs and considering I took the time to carefully write this, I certainly haven't disregarded what you've all said.

Basically, in my half apology, I was just trying to clear up what I thought were some misunderstandings. I might have sounded upset because I was saddened with the decorum of some reviewers. I haven't called anyone names or made fun of them physically.

Looking back I realize I posted this story in the wrong section. But, I believe it is good to care what people think about my stories. I'm fine if you don't like my story, it just makes me sad to think I've upset readers. That is why I spoke up when I felt this story had been misinterpreted. I am eager to be a good author, but making cracks about penis size or lack of balls and using less than polite formal language has no place in the comments section of the most respectable erotic literature site.

As I keep explaining, I don't mind criticism at all, I just think it should be done in a polite and constructive manner. I take a lot of time to write and edit my stories and I just didn’t want this one to be misrepresented because of misunderstandings. People defend their doctorate thesis; it should be okay for me to defend my story.

As for "a story from your heart," I would encourage you to read my first story, "Crafting the Perfect Story." It is the one I'm most proud of, but it doesn’t seem to get as many reads as my other more aggressive stories. That is why my tone has changed over the years.

Let's explain ourselves and avoid bad words and creative a positive environment. I am afraid once again I am going to be misconstrued defending/explaining myself, but that is not what I intend or want.

Honestly have a great weekend and enjoy the fantastic weather!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I’m Cumming in There, Again Did you ever wonder what goes on in the girls’ locker room?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories