Cumming Into The New Ch. 05

Story Info
The pre-cumming to my tale's conclusion.
809 words
4.33
9.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blqlite
blqlite
12 Followers

*The fictional story of an everyday mature white woman who wants to feel really sexually alive for the first time before it gets too late as told by the one who she eventually turns to for help. Her first and most likely last Lover. A Black Man.

CHAPTER 05 - TIME TO CUM CLEAN

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" or so the old saying and this story goes. I never thought my writing an erotic story would actually lead to a real world scenario. But apparently in this case it did. Now it was time to see if I was really ready to walk my talk.

Every cliche that ran across my mind rang loud and clear. "This is where the rubber meets the road". "Put up or shut up". "Shit or get off the pot". "Time to put your money where your mouth is". However I had to also remind myself that "the ball was in her court". Even with our conversation and innuendos I still had to wonder what the reality of the situation may bring.

On the one hand it could go favorable "and they all lived happily ever after". But on the other hand there was the "loose lips sink ships" cliche to deal with. After all a story meant to entertain strangers connected the dots fairly

quick and I was exposed. The only truth being what was in my head and that "cat was clearly out the bag".

Worst case scenario despite the innuendos and playful talk what if "Linda" denied having any real part in it. In the casino business having anything beyond a professional relationship with the guest is strictly verboten. Hell, my department is forbidden from accepting tips. What we are allowed to accept must be "shared" with our other team members. Yeah right!

This could all go very bad very quickly. Not like I'd be destroyed if I lost my job even though I don't show up because I have nothing better to do. If I did I wouldn't be there doing what I do. Still that was my last concern. As for my reputation I could give less than a damn about what people think of me. My motto is "If you worry about what others think of you what does that really say about what you think about yourself?" No worries there. But there was more than "me" for me to think about.

Another round of cliches. "Things done in the dark will one day come to light". "A fish would never get caught if it only kept its mouth shut". "To err is human. To forgive is not company policy".

However the "other side of the coin" meant that this could all go very good. "Never let them see you sweat". "Damn the torpedoes". But of course in my soul I am as I have always been. A writer. So taking advice from the wordsmiths before me I finally settled on taking the Bard's advice,

"To thine own self be true".

Final closing argument came with these words, from John Greenleaf Whittier

"Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'".

And so... This "is my story and I'm sticking to it".

Time to "cum clean" but! If you've learned nothing of my style you will only be perhaps disappointed to discover this is but another tease to my tale. The best is yet to cum. But, if you have "cum" this far with me you will know I "take my time with things". Like a Lover. No zero to sixty in no time flat. I am the "old bull" who says to the impatient young bull wanting to run down to fuck only a few in the herd, "No, let's take our time, walk down and fuck them all".

CHAPTER SIX - CUM BIG OR DON'T CUM AT ALL

Preview;

Patience is a virtue and if you dear reader have been patient enough to cum with me to this conclusion, then cum one cum all for the next cumming attraction is all about cumming to a head. Yours or mine. I promise to pull out all the stops and you are invited to cum and see where this has all cum to... INTO THE NEW. A blow by blow of my two characters (self-included) and what cums of them??? Or, is there yet another twist to the tale? A story within a story perhaps? I can only promise I will be cumming BIG or not at all. I hope you will be cumming to the same conclusion as me. After all, if you have cum this far, why not be prepared to cum all the way. Good things cum to those who wait. Come with me to the same conclusion. See you soon!

blqlite
blqlite
12 Followers