Cumming of Age

Story Info
Young adultes in war-torn Germany
1.9k words
4.06
90.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funinwash
funinwash
17 Followers

(This story is fiction, a fantasy, a product of my imagination)

*

"Damn it Maria, I'm a man now too! I've even got a man's cock!" Before either of the girls could react, Kurt opened his trousers, his half erect manhood falling into his hand with a subtle slap.

Kurt, his twin sister Maria and their best friends Rolf and Heidi had all turned 18 and graduated from high school within weeks of each other. As this was Germany and the Fuehrer's war was in progress, the boys had dutifully registered for the service.

"Mine's bigger than Rolf's, but everyone gave HIM a hero's send off. I get orders to the university and all I get are a round of handshakes and 'you're going to be a great engineer someday son'".

Kurt was furious. His best friend, Rolf had received his orders barely a month before, assigning him to the U-boat service. Naturally, Kurt had applied for the same, but his orders were sending him to the University.

Ignoring Kurt's cock, hanging in the open, his sister's best friend, Heidi, flung herself at him, hugging him furiously. "Don't say things like that Kurt! Your' so good at the sciences! The Father Land needs engineers and scientists. Rolf will need you to design a better submarine boat for him!"

Kurt was a good student. He'd gotten the highest marks of anyone in the school in the maths and sciences. What was really bothering Kurt was all the pussy Rolf had gotten. Maria had given her virginity to Rolf as a special gift, as had, so he'd found out, several other girls. Apparently he'd even gotten laid by a few of the attractive older women in town.

Heidi had been Kurt and Maria's friend for years, practically growing up in their house. Naturally, Kurt would be the last to know, but almost everyone in town assumed that Kurt and Heidi would eventually be a couple, get married and settle down. Heidi knew all about it, the only reason she hadn't given Rolf a hero's send off was that she was saving her virginity for this moment, for Kurt.

What Kurt didn't know was good for his sanity. Had he known, he wouldn't have slept a wink. Maria and Heidi had discovered they also like girls as well as boys, and particularly liked each other, and had been making love to each other for quite some time. While they didn't know that Kurt would be sent to the University instead into service, they knew that the boys would be getting their orders. They planned for it.

Everyone has their secret get-away place. This small clearing in the woods near the edge of town was theirs. It had been for years. When Kurt stormed out of the house, the girls knew he'd come here, and followed. Maria sat on a stump, watching Heidi hug Kurt furiously.

Maria's attention wandered, watching them was reminding her of that afternoon with Rolf last week. No one had the heart to tell Kurt that Heidi was there too. Or that this was almost an exact replay of a scene in this very clearing. Kurt had known Maria was going to give Rolf a special going away present and had graciously given them privacy.

Heidi had given him hugs and kisses and extracted his cock while Maria spread the blanket and removed her under things. When Maria joined the kissing and touching, Heidi slid to her knees and took Rolfs engorged manhood in her mouth. The kissing and sucking went on as Rolf and Maria undressed each other. When Maria's dress fell to the ground, Heidi alternated between licking her sweet wet pussy, and Rolf's hard cock.

Maria finally led Rolf to the blanket and laid herself out for him. Heidi slipped off her under things and perched on log as Rolf knelt and positioned himself over Maria. Heidi, dress raised almost over her head, shoved two fingers into herself as Rolf buried himself in Maria. The woods were filled with soft moaning and groaning as Heidi's fingers drove in and out like pistons and out and Rolf drove himself into Maria hard and fast.

When Maria started to squeal in orgasm it set them all off. Heidi knew that sound well and Rolf could feel the hard grip of her vagina. Heidi dove off the stump as Rolf's spraying cock popped out of Maria's hot pussy. A trickle of cum in her pussy, cum sprayed all over her pussy and tummy. Not knowing where to start Heidi licked some cum off Maria's soft pubic curls, then licked a drop off the tip of Rolf's cock. Eventually they collapsed into a pile, licking and kissing and sucking till the chill of the setting sun told them it was time to head home for Rolf's big send off feast.

Now, a week later, the clearing in the woods would be graced with passion again. It really wasn't what the girls had planned for Kurt, but it was clear he needed this, and needed it now. Maria watched Heidi and Kurt kissing while she gathered her dress in her lap, her legs opening, letting the cool fall air touch her hot wet pussy. She'd turned into such a hussy, she had worn under things less and less since she and Heidi had begun exploring and none at all since she'd fucked Rolf. She sighed as her fingers penetrated the thicket of soft brown curls and into her swollen wet pussy.

Heidi and Kurt were sharing the deepest kiss either had ever experienced. Though it was a close second for Heidi, who had shared many passionate kisses with Maria. Kurt's hands instinctively began to explore Heidi's sides and hips. Heidi's hand slid between their bodies and gripped his hard shaft.

While Kurt's hands were fumbling with the fastenings of Heidi's dress and Heidi's hand teased his engorged cock, Maria sighed and quickly spread the blanket on the ground. Maria was naked and spread on the blanket by the time Kurt finally opened Heidi's skirt, humping her hand all the while.

Heidi stepped back a bit and let the skirt fall to the grass. Guiding him by the cock, she led him to the blanket. When Kurt saw his sister naked on the blanket with a finger buried in her furry snatch he almost blew his first wad. Heidi sank to her knees and began kissing and licking Kurt's cock all over. Maria shifted on the blanket and snaked her hand between Heidi's legs, quickly finding the wet spot in the girl's knickers. Heidi moaned as she slipped her lips over Kurt's knob.

Kurt moaned, breathing heavily, a downward glance showed him the top of Heidi's lovely head, and his naked sister working Heidi's knickers off. Heidi's lips never broke contact with Kurt's cock while Maria removed first her knickers, then her blouse and shift. As Maria molded the front of her body to Heidi's back, Heidi opened wide and engulfed Kurt into her throat. Our academic hero began fucking the lovely girls mouth, knowing he wouldn't last much longer.

Maria nibbled the other girl's neck and ear lobe, her fingers found Heidi's swollen wet clit and gave it a light pinch. The sensation put Heidi over the edge, her body convulsed and the cock buried in her mouth stifled the scream. In turn, Kurt felt that scream on the tip of his cock and he cut loose with a loud moan, his knees almost collapsing. Cum flooded Heidi's mouth, gagging her, she struggled to swallow the endless streams. Maria pulled the choking girl back and took her place, cum smearing all over her face and flowing down onto her firm tits.

Maria wrapped her lips around her brothers spasming cock, drinking down his final streams of hot salty jizz. His knees finally gave out and he collapsed to his knees before the two girls. Maria promptly turned and attacked Heidi's chest with her tongue. Licking the spilled cum from her chest and tits. Kurt sat dizzily, watching as the two girls began licking and caressing each other intensely.

Kurt hadn't seen his sister naked in quite some time, the sight of her naked butt high in the air as she pinned Heidi down was a wet dream come true. He scooted closer and began exploring her firm shapely ass with his hands, kissing the rounded globes and the depression over her lower spine. One hand slid up between her parted legs, and for the first time in his life his hand encountered a woman's hot wet twat. He kept kissing as his inexperienced hand fumbled into her wet, furry folds. When his hand blindly mashed against her sensitive, distended love button Maria stiffened and bit Heidi's nipple hard.

Kurt was hard and ready again, Maria felt what had to be her brothers cock seeking her sopping wet depths. Quickly she pushed away and turned with a smile.

"No brother dear, not now. Tonight when the party is over and everyone is sleeping I'll come to you. But now, your hero's fuck goes to Heidi. Share your virginity with her as she shares hers with you."

Maria kissed her brother long and deep, then helped Heidi open her legs wide. Kurt was again guided by his cock and kisses as his sister led him to their best friends waiting virgin pussy. Maria guided Kurt's cock head to the wet, ready opening and leaned down to kiss Heidi. As she locked her lips on Heidi's she gave Kurt's cock a tug, signaling him to thrust.

Kurt groaned as he pushed into the only girl he loved more than his sister. There was a slight resistance which suddenly gave way and he was all the way in, his balls resting her on her cute butt. Maria's kiss had muffled the girls low sob. Instinct took over. He pulled back, then began thrusting rhythmically.

New sensations flooded through them both. They moaned and groaned. Their bodies squished and slapped together. Heidi's pelvis angled up to meet his thrusts. He quickened the pace. She gasped and held his strong arms. He assaulted her willing vagina with piston-like action. Driving, fucking her deep and hard. Maria wound her way between them, kissing and teasing Heidi's nipple then biting Kurt's lower lip around his panting.

Kurt went town onto his elbows, changing his angle of entry. Grinding himself deep into Heidi's hot depths, he ground as much on her sensitive clit as he did in her wet depths. Her body tensed and trembled, the muscles in her vagina fluttered. The orgasm tore through her, exiting her with a low cry. The fluttering muscles and low cry were too much for Kurt. Spots danced before his eyes, he went dizzy as he flooded Heidi's freshly fucked twat with hot cum. He finally shot his last and collapsed onto Heidi's soft, pert breasts.

Maria gently rolled her brother off her lover. She gently and quickly licked his cock clean, noting that there wasn't any obvious blood thanks to the smoothed piece of broom handle she and Heidi had used on each other. With care she turned to Heidi and licked the girls wet pussy and soft curls clean, scooping some of the more accessible cum from her depths with her tongue and finger.

Heidi and Kurt slowly recovered. Town bells tolled the hour. Time had flown and they'd be expected at Kurt and Maria's where their mother and friends had spent the day preparing a feast. Kurt would remember Maria's promise and pray for the party to end early.

funinwash
funinwash
17 Followers