Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

I looked to see she wasn't wearing a bra – I couldn't imagine how she could have anything that tight against her tits. I looked at the clips and moved my fingers toward them.

"No!" She muffled her protest, but the intensity was clear.

"No?" I whispered. I pulled her hand up to hold onto the hem of her shirt and took moved my fingers to lightly brush across the top of each nubbin. They were hot. And hard.

"No! Please! God! NO!" Her voice was emphatic, but no louder than a hoarse whisper.

"Did you cum with him last night?" I leaned over to her ear, my fingers still resting softly on the rough top of each nipple, my threat clear.

"No, Sir."

"No, you didn't cum? Or No you didn't go out with him? Or No, please stop caressing my sensitive nipples?"

She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. "No, Sir. I didn't cum. As you told me to...hmm...told me not to." She was freaking out, her breasts exposed to the dark front hall, the light from the kitchen door just off to the left. If either of them came out they would see us both standing there. The chances of them doing that were less than slim – they were both focused on getting food on the table, in the nook, in the opposite direction.

"Do you have underwear on?"

She closed her eyes again and nodded, her hand shaking a little.

"Take them off. You'll wear only the shirt and your shorts at dinner. Do you understand?"

"Robbie!" Her mom's voice came ringing through the house.

Both of our hearts stopped, but I didn't budge. "Now!" I hissed.

She turned to see where she could do it, but I made it clear it would be right there, right then. I walked away from her to stand at the bathroom door just around the corner. From there I could see her, silhouetted by the light glowing from the kitchen. She undid her shorts and whipped them down, with her panties, slipping her feet out as quickly as she could. In less than 10 seconds she was buttoned and zipped back up, looking around for where to put her underwear. She'd learned to move fast with the nipple clamps on. Amazing what 48 hours can do for your pain threshold.

"I'll take those," I said quietly, slipping them down my crotch and arranging them around my hardening cock. "You go first." I watched as she swayed into the kitchen, the back of her hand wiping the moisture from her eyes.

The two of them were pretty soused; I suppose I was a bit more hammered than I would have liked. I knew they were a little over the edge when they okayed my making a drink for all four of us. I had no idea she drank anything other than the beers I'd seen in that basement video. Apparently she didn't much, because even the diluted gin and tonic I had mixed for her was left mostly undrunk by the end of the night. What little she must have drunk was enough to make her giggly. Giggly, but thankfully not stupid.

Throughout dinner she never looked me in the face, always finding a way to make it seem as if she were paying attention to me without making eye contact. She didn't contribute much – what could she say about the mortgage rates after all? But I made a point of initiating conversation: asking about track, about school, her intentions for college and finally, Greg.

"So...I understand from your mom you had that big date last night?"

She stopped mid bite and pressed her lips. She knew this was tricky. How was she supposed to act? Politely respond? Make a joke? Act embarrassed? She knew a non-response was unacceptable, the threat of punishment foremost in her mind.

She smiled a little and looked up, staring just at my chest. "It was...interesting." She kept the Mona Lisa smile just long enough for her mother to notice and then she looked back down.

Phyl looked over at me, exasperated, but unwilling to start a fight over this stupid thing, deciding to change the subject instead.

They forced her to stay downstairs after the meal was over until we had dessert. We had moved away from the table to the den. While it was easier to avoid having to look me in the face, she had a more difficult time concealing her lack of underwear or bra. I pretended not to notice, and Bob wouldn't have noticed, even without the drinks, but Phyllis was sensing something. I didn't bother trying to distract her, letting Robbie wilt a little under her mother's slightly cranked stare.

I thought I could see the slightest darkening between her legs, but it could have been a shadow and my overworked imagination. It was the odd fall across her breasts where the clips pushed against her shirt that was the most telling. In any event, after dessert, she asked to be excused and she practically flew out of the room and up the stairs, saying her goodbyes to me with the minimum necessary civility to avoid a lecture from either of them. I gave her a slight hug and whispered for her to strip at the top of the stairs and wait for me.

We continued to chat, sipping at after dinner cordials and tearing new orifices into our recently elected congressmen. It had been at least 15 minutes since she had left the room when I declared I should really start cleaning up.

"Absolutely not," Phyllis protested. "You made the meal, you brought the food for goodness sake. We'll take care of it."

"You know," I said looking longingly at the gin bottle. "Would you mind if I had another for the road?"

They were all for it, pouring a nice double over fresh ice.

"Shoot," I said in my best Columbo voice. "I just remembered I needed to mention something to Robbie. I..."

"ROBBIE!" Phyllis practically tore my ear drum. The alcohol had hit pretty hard by then.

"No." I said, rubbing my ear theatrically, "That's alright. I can just leave her a note...or...I don't want her to have traipse downstairs again. I'll just be a minute." I picked up the glass and walked around the corner to the stairs. "I'll be right back," I offered over my shoulder. They stayed in the kitchen finishing up the final dishes.

I looked up the stairs and saw her standing off to the side, a darker shadow in a dusky light. I could see she was naked. I walked slowly up the stairs, not paying attention to her in the off chance one of them might come around the corner. When I got to the top, I turned to her room, lightly grabbing her arm. She was shaking in terror, but still no safe word. My cock was on the rise – if I went downstairs at this point, it would be difficult to hide.

"Down. Now. On your knees. Make it quick." I helped her by pulling it out and held my hands against her ears as she swallowed me, muffling her slurps and grunts as best she could. "You were soaking wet, weren't you? Sitting there in the den – your cunt was dripping, just thinking about my cock. Or was it Greg's cock? Did he fuck you last night? On Tuesday, I expect a complete and detailed report of what happened. Yes. Yes. YES." I had been whispering the entire time – I didn't even know if she could hear me, but I did know this: when my cum exploded up my cock into her mouth, she drank it down as if she were parched in the desert. I didn't have much time and pulled her up off me, forcing her against the door to her room.

I reached up with one hand and lightly brushed the clip on her left nipple.

"Nooooo," she keened softly, knowing how much it was going to hurt. I handed her the glass and took out an ice cube. Pressing it against her nipple with one hand, I quickly unclipped it. She practically fainted, puffing out a breath as the pain shot through her. I could see her knees buckle a little. I took one of her hands and had her hold the cube tight against her breast.

"Please...." She pleaded, looking down as I reached for the right nipple, my hand holding ice against it.

I paused. "Please, what?" I smiled.

"No, Sir. Nooooo....please...take the clip off my nipple, Sir." I repeated the process, again swiftly removing it as I iced it. The wires dropped to the floor, stuck inside her. I took the glass from her and had her hold the other ice. What a picture: naked, against her door, only two pieces of ice covering her. Tears flowing down her face.

I set down the glass and stood back up looking her straight in the face. The light came from a room behind me, casting a cone onto the floor at the top of the stairs. I moved my hands up to her fingers. She shook her head and whispered 'No. Please.'

"You still aren't getting it, are you, you fucking cum slut?" I pulled her fingers away, exposing the tortured buds to the cool air. "The word 'No' still seems to be too quick to come to your lips. The word isn't 'No', is it? What is it I expect? Quickly! There isn't much time!" I hissed the demand as quietly as I could.

"Please, Sir. Please. Pinch. My. Nipples." She held her breath in expectation and I squeezed, rubbing my fingerprints across the impressions the alligator clips had left. The pain must have been unbearable. "OUCH! SHIT! PlEASE! OUCH! OH SHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!" She tried to muffle her screams into her forearm, but it was too late for that. If her parents could hear anything, they would have heard that. I only hoped the water was on loud enough to cover it up. I could feel her legs sagging and I let up a little.

"Not. Cool. We'll continue this on Tuesday." I bent down and pressed my mouth against her lips, pushing her head back to her door, pinching her nipples harder. I felt the tears falling and then, finally, Tchaikovsky's refrain came up her throat. I released her nipples but kept my mouth on those sweet lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth, the taste of my cum still on her tongue. "Tuesday." I said, leaving her pressed against the door.

I returned to the kitchen and we finished our drinks.

"Did Robbie say something while you up there?" Phyllis looked up from her empty glass across the nook at me.

"It was her music when she opened the door – her ear buds had pulled out. Not my taste. That's for sure." I thanked them again for being so hospitable and made my way back to my house.

* - * - * - *

They both arrived at almost the same time on Tuesday. I had been so engrossed in my work I had lost track of the time and when the knock came, again I wondered who it could be.

Standing there on the porch, the two of them looked like such a nice couple. I couldn't wait to hear what happened the previous night.

Robbie brought in the cleaning supplies and was heading upstairs to get undressed.

"No. Not today. In here." I pointed them both to the nook.

Greg took a seat while I offered them both something from the fridge. Robbie had already undressed and was waiting for me to tell her where to be, her clothes neatly folded on the floor.

"So, Greg," I ignored her, "tell me how the big date went."

He took the soda and gathered his thoughts. I wondered about this guy. He'd had three days to put a story together, and he still didn't know what to say.

"I...Well, as you said, Mr. T., Robbie was very interested in going out with me. So I suggested we have some dinner and hit a movie."

I looked over at her; bent over, Modified Monkey, her eyes at her feet, her hands on her ass. Very nice.

"I told her to meet me at my brother's place – he's a student at Uni and he shares an apartment with a couple of other guys. They let me hang there."

Hmmmm....could get interesting.

"I waited for her outside and when she showed up, we went upstairs together....l"

"Okay, champ, you can probably dispense with all of that detail. I'm interested in hearing how you went about the evening more than each minute little step."

He gulped the soda and re-collected his thoughts. "So, only my bro's roomies were there. They were cool. I think they were a little impressed I had such a beautiful girl with me. I caught them staring at her when we first walked in.

"One of the reasons I like to hang there is they have a huge TV – the sports are incredible – that and my brother is cool with sharing his booze....

"I sure hope this is going somewhere, Greggy...'cause you're about to lose your audience." I walked over to her, sliding my hands down her ribcage and across the front of her muff, feeling the hair rubbing on my palms. She shivered a little; it was a bit cooler today. I noticed her nipples were stiff and still a little angry.

"I did think it might be cool to have her give the guys blowjobs..."

"That's the ticket, Greg! And?"

"But, I remembered what you had said about staying clean...and I didn't have any condoms..."

Good point.

"Anyway, I knew you expected me to make her do something...so I told her to strip for the two of them..."

I held my hands on her muff, feeling her push against me unconsciously. I looked down at her nipples – they were definitely a little swollen. I lightly ran my fingers up her stomach...

"...but I could tell she wasn't going to do it. I asked her quietly and all, hoping she'd just get up and take off her clothes like she does here, but she wouldn't do it.

"'What's going on over there?' one of the guys asked us. I guess my whispering was disturbing them or something." He took another drink of soda.

I moved my fingers lightly up onto her breast, avoiding her nipples. She moaned a quiet protest, thinking I was going to touch them. In due time. In due time.

"Well that doesn't sound like the cum slut I know." I looked down at her. "What was up, Robbie? That doesn't seem like the hot little twat we both know you are."

I could see the words stung. Or maybe it was my finger just barely touching her inflamed nipple. She moaned at the eruption of pain, breathing out a protest she knew wouldn't make a difference.

"Yeah," Greg sounded a little disappointed. "I thought if I asked her nicely, she'd just do it, like she obeys you here, Mr. T., but then I remembered what you'd told me."

She almost looked up at that – wondering what conversation we'd had and what had been discussed. I lightly pressed on her right nipple forcing her to breathe in deeply. My other hand started a slow stroke on her clit. Her hands stayed on her ass, opening it against my stiffening dick in my trousers.

"Go on, Greg, I think this might be getting interesting."

"Yeah, so I turned to one of the guys and said 'My little cum slut here won't do what I asked her to do so nicely, so now I'm going to have strip her naked without her help. She might get a little frisky, but I'm sure if one of you...shit, why don't both of you come over here and help me?' They looked up in surprise at my announcement and didn't react. I got up and pulled Robbie up too. Her tits must have been hurting 'cause she moaned a little bit, but she didn't stop me, Mr. T. I couldn't believe it."

My finger was coated with her juices; the memory of the other night was heating her up...or maybe it was my fingers on her nipple: everytime I lightly brushed against it she would try to back away, only to be stuck against my chest. I held it loosely, the threat of inflicting pain a constant companion.

"So, yeah, I stood her up and told her: ' You've got one more chance, slut, before I do it myself. And if I do it myself, you'll be looking at a severe punishment.' I don't know, Mr. T., the feelings I had just saying that stuff in front of those guys...it was kind of silly...except...except, then she just started to do it! Didn't you Robbie? You just started to strip off your clothes. I get a boner just thinking about it."

She looked over at him, her eyes focused on his crotch and the emerging bulge.

"So...what happened? Oh yeah, so she takes off her shirt and what do you know? The clips and wires are pulling on her breasts. The guys were absolutely stunned." He laughed a little, feeling the power and the pride flowing back. "I gotta say, they sure didn't believe I was doing this shit. Anyway, there she was, her tits buck-naked with that copper wire stretched down and I suddenly wanted to do whatever I could to make her beg me to stop...whatever it was...I just knew I needed to hear her begging me to stop." He stopped, staring at my fingers inside her cunt and on her nipples.

"So?" This was heating up very nicely.

"Oh. Sorry. I just can't believe how beautiful she is, Mr. T. I mean, fuck, standing there letting you finger-fuck her while I talk about what we did Saturday night. Shit...it was the most amazing thing I've ever done."

I smiled and pinched her nipple a little harder. She cried out and clenched down with her cunt on my finger.

"The guys were out of their chairs by then, coming over to look at her tits and the contraption you'd put on 'em.

'What the hell is that, Greg?' one of them stood close and inspected her, almost sticking his face onto her tits. I kinda got pissed at how close he was getting. 'Hey, Chuck! Back off. She's my slut. I told her to strip and she's not done yet!' I was really surprised he didn't just laugh at me...he backed up a bit, pulling Jim with him. I could see Robbie was getting pretty turned on. Her nipples were really hard..."

Yeah, her nipples were really hard because they had been in a vise for two days straight. I moved my finger out of her up to her other nipple. Her protest at my pulling out was followed by another when I clamped down with both fingers. I could feel her knees wobble – the pain must have been delicious – tears started to form at the corners of her eyes.

"...they almost shit when she had her pants down and saw the wires going into her ass. Man that was so great. 'Bring her a beer, Chuck. I think she's kinda thirsty.' Robbie had been licking her lips and I forgot how much she wanted to suck cock right then. When he came back, took the bottle and held it up to her lips. 'Have a little foam before you suck me off, you fucking cum slut. Tell us what you are.'"

Greg shook his head at the memory and then at the look of pain on her face. He smiled grimly. "Yeah, so she told them she was my cum slut, Mr. T. It was a-fucking-mazing. Something clicked in my head right then. I had figured the date would go...I don't know...I had all sorts of ideas...but then, when we were at the apartment, I kinda lost it. I took the bottle and made her swallow some of the beer, reminding her where her hands belonged. She put 'em on her ass, just like she's doin' now, and then...then I turned to the guys and said 'look what she can do.' And I took the bottle and put it between her legs, inside her...cunt, telling her to take it in as far as she could. I really wanted to hear her say something, but she didn't. She just looked down at the ground and bent her legs a little, the clips on her tits musta pulled a little 'cause she screamed a little bit, and then I just pushed the bottle up inside her as far as I could.

"'Oh, sweet-fuckin'-jesus,' Chuck said. 'Sweet holy mother of Christ.' I could tell he was getting off on the whole scene. I was so fucking hard, I just wanted to have her blow me, but I didn't want to stop. I shook the bottle up and down until I knew the beer was foaming into her. 'Look!' I said, pointing to the cream coming out of her. 'She's coming!' The guys just started cracking up. They'd never expected their night to be so whacked. 'Here,' I said, pulling one of her hands off her ass, 'you do it until it's all empty.'

"We sat back and watched her fuck herself with the beer bottle until no more foam came out. She was crying, Mr. T., weren't you, Robbie? You were crying. I didn't know why, but seeing her crying, stripped naked, the clips on her nipples and fucking a beer bottle just made me feel...angry. I got really angry. 'Show us what a cum slut you are, you fucking whore!' I just started shouting at her. I don't even remember what I said and then, before I could start again, her mouth was undoing my pants and she had her cock in her throat. I couldn't believe it. The whole time, she had her hand on that beer bottle in her cunt while she blew me. Didn't you, Robbie?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers