Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head, the tears streaming down her face. Her eyes still on his crotch. "I just wanted to have a date, Sir. I just wanted to go out and have a nice time." The tears were flowing now, her eyes lost focus on his stiffy.

I slowly rubbed her nipples, feeding her emotional pain with stinging. "Sure you did, Robbie. Sure that's what you wanted. Why didn't you use your safe word, if that's what you wanted?" I lightly pulled on them, forcing a cry from her. "Greg feels bad, Robbie. He feels he may have taken advantage of you. Tell him the truth. Tell him the kind of slut you really are." I held her nipples away from her breasts, elongating them a little. The pain must have been ferocious.

"Please..." she could barely get the word out, "Please Sir, please stop. Please stop, it HURTS! FUCK IT HURTS! GOD...yes. Thank you. Thank you. Yes. I wanted him to do everything he did that night. I did. Greg. I did." She was breathing hard, the waves of pain from her bruised nipples pouring over her brain and down her spine. I put my hand down into her again and felt the stream of her lubrication beginning to flow down her leg. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you Greg for...everything."

"So...that wasn't it, Mr. T. Not by a long shot. I shot my load into her throat and the other guys wanted her to do them too, but like I said, I didn't think that would be too cool. I lifted her up and had her take out the bottle. 'I thought I told you fuck yourself until the bottle was empty. It's not empty, bitch!' I don't know what came over me, but there was about half a bottle left. 'Turn around and spread your cheeks, you fuck!'"

Greg put his face in his hands. "I couldn't believe I was doing this to her. I don't know what came over me, but all I could hear was you telling me I had to take control. I..." he wiped his face. Now he was crying.

She was sobbing, and I could tell it wasn't completely from the physical pain. I held her gently, my fingers sliding inside her in front, my other hand traveling down her back to her asshole. I knew she must have been really sore back there.

"'Take the tube out, Robbie. Take the tube out and prepare yourself for your punishment.' She turned around to show the guys how the tube was stuck up her butt, and she slipped it out, the weight pulling on her tits must have been really painful cause she shrieked a little, but she didn't stand up. She spread her cheeks open for us. I took the bottle and slipped it into her ass as far as I could shove it – until the neck was buried deep inside her. 'Now, show the boys what kind of athlete you are and touch your toes.' She bent over, Mr. T., just like I asked her. As soon as she was bent over as far as she could go, I lifted the bottle and emptied it into her. 'Now, I expect you to hold this beer inside you until I tell you it's okay to let it go. If I see any stains on your underwear later this evening, you'll be punished, do you understand?' By now the guys were yelping and hollering like a couple of chimps, slapping their thighs and pointing at the bottle sticking out of her ass. I pulled it out and watched her clamp her sphincter down, a little foam escaped."

My fingers played around her asshole a little and then I tried to slip one in. She was tight, tighter than I would have expected given the tube and all, but I persisted, rubbing my nail against the tough muscle until she relaxed a little and let me in. I gently pushed up inside her feeling my other fingers through her vaginal wall. I stepped to the side so I could stay inside her and looked over at Greg waiting.

"I realized we had to go, so I ordered her to get dressed, making sure she put on her panties. I wasn't sure what to do about the tube – I really wanted her to keep the beer in her and I thought the tube would let it out too easily, so I let her push it against her hole, but not inside. We were out of there in about five minutes, leaving the guys with raging hard ons and out of their fucking minds.

"Dinner was nice. I like Morton's, don't you Robbie?" The change in the tone was eerie – as if he hadn't just raped this girl with a beer bottle, but was discussing the fine points of the local dining scene. She just nodded, tears falling to the floor.

"And the movie was pretty good. I told her to give me a hand job and she was very cooperative. All I could think of was how exposed she was in that apartment – how she had just done whatever I'd asked. I said, 'I'm going to come all over the place if you aren't careful.' I pulled the popcorn bag over and she understood, forcing my crème all over the kernels. 'Eat this up and if you're good, I'll let you have some of my soda.' I knew it wasn't a punishment; I figured she was getting so hot and bothered from not having anyone pay attention to her wet little cunt that eating my cum with the popcorn would only make her hornier. It did, too, didn't it Robbie?"

She was squirming from my fingers, her hands trying to find a place to land. Still crying, she nodded.

"So, that was it, pretty much, Mr. T. Except for one last thing. But here's where I'm a little confused. We were driving home and she said she needed to go pee. Now I was still a little sore from her not immediately responding to me when I asked her nicely to strip at the apartment. I knew whatever she'd done that night, she really loved it, just like you said, Mr. T., so I didn't think I'd really punished her so she'd understand. And then there was the question of whether she'd let any of the beer out of her ass. We were coming back from Loneston, you know, Rte 41. A thought occurred to me. I've always wanted to see a girl pee – I've never seen it – isn't that weird? Anyway, I thought 'Shit. I've got a little cum slut sex slave here, who's supposed to do anything I say.'

"I pulled over to the side and told her to get out. It was pretty dark – you know that stretch where there aren't too many streetlights, yeah? It wasn't real late, but cars were pretty far apart. I turned the car off the road a little ways and pointed the headlights to a spot below the road – kind of a ditch. 'There,' I pointed, 'take your clothes off and face the headlights and pee.' But you didn't do that, did you Robbie? You kept crying and telling me 'No! No!' and you didn't do it! But you didn't use your safe word either!

"Mr. T., do you see why I'm confused? I wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't going to hit her, but she wasn't obeying me, and I didn't know what to do! I was getting pretty angry, but she wasn't going to do it. We stared at each other for a bit and then I just said fuck-it and told her to get back in the car."

I shoved my fingers deep inside both of her holes and held her between my hands. "Robbie! I'm so fucking disappointed in you! What the fuck was that about?"

She gasped. "I couldn't, Sir! I just couldn't – not out in the open like that! Not where a car could drive by and see me! I couldn't! But I didn't want to use my safe word. I couldn't do that either. I...I...I don't know why I didn't..." and she started crying for real, the tears flowing like small fountains.

The tears only seemed to inflame Greg more. He stood up and came over to her, pulling his zipper down as he walked. His cock was already pushing out above his briefs, the head deep purple and angry. "Mr. T., I think I've got to fuck her for being so disobedient. Yeah?" He had stripped off his jeans and underwear and stood with his erection just behind her, grazing her muff. She stared down at the floor, realizing it was up to her to put a stop to the madness. But she still didn't do it.

"Actually, Greg, while I think it would be the best thing in the world to fuck her brains out, that won't be a very fitting punishment. Could you get her a glass a water? I think she might be a little thirsty. Get a big glass – from the cupboard near the fridge." I kept my fingers moving insider her and watched the confused expression on her face.

He came back with one of the beer steins – a good pint of water – and held it to her lips. "Drink it up, Robbie. Can you drink it in one breath?" I knew the challenge was difficult for her to ignore. She stood up and accepted the glass. We watched her throat slide up and down as she downed the contents and then jerked her head forward, sputtering.

"Excellent. Excellent." I removed my fingers and moved to sit down. "So, let's review the situation: I gave you three punishments. 1) wear the clips and the tube, 2) go out with Greg and be his whore for the night, and 3) Don't cum. You almost did it, sweetie," I looked up at her reaction to the term of endearment. She raised her eyebrows but kept her eyes on his cock, just inches from her. "But you fucked up on the last part of the date, yeah? You didn't follow the rules."

Her face was flushed, whether from anger or arousal, I couldn't tell...maybe both. Either way, I could still see she didn't quite understand her position. She hadn't quite accepted she was my slut, in spite of everything she'd been doing. She still thought this was some kind of game, a Senior Year Fling. But I knew we were close to changing her understanding. I could see a tension or a shifting...something in the way she moved her eyes back and forth on his cock, I got this feeling she was ready to give up any sense of control.

"Come here, Robbie." I pointed to my lap and she looked frightened for a moment, but didn't protest. She wasn't protesting anymore. Either she was so turned on she couldn't imagine turning back, or she had really begun to let go of her self. She walked over and laid down on my lap, her ass, that beautiful ass, stuck up toward me. I knew she could feel my cock against her thighs. "How many, Robbie?"

"Ten, Sir. Please spank my ass ten times for being such a stupid cunt."

I looked up at Greg, but he didn't understand what she'd just said. She had never referred to herself like that before. Something was changing and I knew it was critical to push her past this point. After today, I knew my efforts would be put toward a different purpose.

"You know the drill, cunt. Thank your master, and apologize to Greg for confusing him so badly on Saturday night." I brought my hand down before I'd finished the sentence, forcing a scream of surprise and pain from her.

"THANK YOU SIR....I'M SORRY, GREG!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! After each crack in the air, her crack in the air, she whooshed her thank yous and apologies. By the fourth round she hadn't been able to catch her breath. Her cheeks were bright red and she was crying...again. So many tears, but I really thought this was going to be the end of it.

Four more slaps and she couldn't speak louder than a hoarse whisper, her lungs struggling to get air. I rubbed her red hot cheeks, slipping my hand between them to feel the liquid she was gushing.

Two more and she was a limp bundle, her legs splayed open, her ass cheeks bright red.

"Come here, Greg. I think she needs that."

She was powerless to move, or maybe she just was delirious from the pain and pleasure. I slipped out from under her, spreading her legs as best I could and stepped away. Greg leaned between her legs, resting his chest on her back, his lips to her ears. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but she lifted her ass, opening her cunt for him. In a flash, he shoved his cock into her and grunted. It didn't take him long before he shoved deep inside her and shuddered, his hands groping for her breasts pushed against the cushions.

It was time to push her past that point where she wouldn't come back. I could see she had let go of any sense of control. She knew she could use the safeword, but she'd already seen how she hadn't used it on Saturday. Now, now she was just lying there, a receptacle for cum, whether mine, or a boy she'd just wanted to have a romantic relationship with. That was over. She knew it, but she knew he could have her anytime he wanted, and she didn't want him to stop. She knew she was mine. My cum slut.

"Okay, you two. Up off of her, Greg. We've got one more thing to do with you, Robbie. Up. Up UP!"

He popped out of her and stood up, looking for his pants.

She got up slowly, not looking at us, her face blotched and tear stained, her breasts red and scratched from the cushions.

"What are you, Robbie?" I walked over to her, my fingers reaching for those nipples.

"Your cum slut, Sir. Please...please..." she cried a little as I reached up, my eyebrows raised. "Please pinch my nipples Sir. Thank you. FUCK! THANK YOU!" Her knees buckled and I stopped to catch her.

"Greg, bring that glass. Come on." I took one of her nipples between my fingers, grabbed my video camera and walked toward the kitchen door. She could barely keep up, the pain from my pinching shooting down her spine to meet the warmth of the spanking on her ass. I reached for the door and opened it, exposing her to the back yard. "Outside, Robbie. Kneel on the deck, Camel position, your hands on your gorgeous ass. What are you?" I said it loud enough that if anyone were outside (which I knew they weren't), they'd hear me.

"Your cum slut, Sir."

"What?"

"YOUR CUM SLUT, SIR!" She was so close. So close. I could almost sense how the next thing would put her over the edge.

She knelt on the deck, her hands exposing her ass, the reddish gold curls on her muff glinting in the sun. It was a clear but cool day, a late Spring breeze raising goosebumps on her arms. I couldn't tell what the effect was on her nipples – they seemed to be perpetually stiff.

"Greg, put the glass between her legs."

His eyes widened at the realization of what I'd just said and rushed to put it in place. She didn't look at him, keeping her eyes down on her breasts and naked muff.

"You know what to do, Robbie. We can hang around here for as long as it takes."

Greg sat down in front of her, staring at her open slit above the glass. I sat on the sill of the back door and started the camera, enjoying the spring morning. The sound of liquid hitting the glass came much sooner than I had expected. I looked over to see surprise and joy on Greg's face. The golden stream shot from between her swollen lips. She hadn't cum in days, the pain from all of the abuse to her body adding to her discomfort and stimulation.

"Look at him, Robbie! Look at how glad you're making him!"

She opened her eyes and looked at Greg's face. He looked like a kid in a candy store, his open expression and wide eyes. The stream faltered for a heartbeat and then continued in force. She hadn't filled half the glass yet, but it seemed like she'd been peeing for hours. She continued to stare at him, offering herself in the bright daylight as a booby prize for her inability to do it in the dark. I watched her letting go, a final release of her will along with the final stream from her bladder. She finished and waited.

"Good job, Robbie! Greg! Don't you think she did a great job?" I had caught the entire scene and immediately knew how it would fit in. "Greg." I motioned for him to get up and come over. I whispered into his ear and sat back, letting the tape roll. He knelt down on the opposite side of her, reaching for the glass. "Robbie." I spoke gently to her as he held the glass in front of her face. "You didn't have a chance to taste Greg today, right? He fucked your cunt just now, and came inside you, but you probably were unhappy you couldn't taste it, right?"

"Yes, Sir," she said it with a sense of resignation...and...peace? There didn't seem to be any resistance or anger.

He held the glass to her lips and she opened her mouth, her nose wrinkling at the smell. "That's it, my lovely cum slut. Drink it all down and thank us for helping you." She opened her throat again and accepted the hot yellow liquid back into her body, her shoulders held back to show Greg her breasts, her hands spreading her ass and pushing her slit forward.

The camera caught it all: the young man feeding the naked woman her own urine; she presenting herself to him, her breasts standing out proudly in the sun, her hands spreading herself open so that she would not be hidden in any way. Even after he had set the glass down, I let the camera run, her statuesque pose, the Technicolor sky, budding leaves and flowering trees providing a surreal backdrop to her nakedness.

She was mine. She had left her previous world behind and I could tell she knew it. No more romantic vanilla sex for her: she wouldn't be able to have a "normal" relationship for a long, long time. The boys in college were in for a big surprise, that much I could tell.

But we still had a full summer in front of us, and with this change in her, I was excited about my next plan.