Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir. May I use my hands to pull your clothes off completely?"

I lifted my hips and ass in response, implying she should continue her work with her mouth. In a few moments she had pulled my jeans and briefs down to my thighs, trapping my legs together in front of me. Realizing she wouldn't have as good an access as she would prefer, she put off taking me into her mouth a little longer, focusing instead on stripping my pants down to my ankles. She paused for a moment, wondering whether to untie my sneakers with her teeth, or try and pull my jeans off over my shoes. She decided to skip that part and returned to my crotch instead, shimmying her body in between my splayed open legs.

Starting with my balls, she gently kissed me, working her way around my sac, her tongue taking one testicle into her mouth at a time. I was in heaven watching her sweet face swallow my cock from the bottom up. Her eyes were glazed, staring at her prized object. It was as if she wanted to pump me up, to gather all of my jism from my balls and prepare it to be shot out my cock.

I believed her inheritance story, but not much else about her sexual escapades. It was clear to me she had a longing for cum. I suspected those boys last summer got a lot more than a chance to whack themselves off in front of her.

She had continued her upward progress, wrapping her gums around my shaft and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

"Robbie," I said quietly, my hands slipping under her skull. "If you are going to keep from making a bigger mess, I suggest you get your mouth on top of my cock as quickly as you can." She let out a small squeak of victory and maneuvered herself on top of me, sliding her mouth down over the head until it was as far back as she could take it. In this position, her head pushed against my abdomen, but I wasn't paying much attention to that as a brilliant white explosion went off in my scrotum and at the base of my spine, pulsing up my shaft, shooting into that sweet mouth. She grunted, whether in surprise or delight or whatever, and sucked her cheeks and lips against my shaft to squeeze as much out of me and swallowing as much as she could. I could feel her breathing hard through her nose as my spasms continued sending jism into the back of her mouth.

I reached down to stroke those nipples, squeezing her breasts softly. She moaned around my cock, pressing her tongue against my shaft. I wanted to her to tell me what she was feeling.

"Robbie." I looked down at the top of her forehead. "How was that for you?" Just for the record, it had been so long since I had been with a woman that it felt like one of the top ten blow jobs of my life. But then I remembered, I was supposed to be giving her the chance to improve herself.

She slipped off my cock, sucking the remains of my come as she pulled up. I winced when she ran her lips across the glans, her mouth making a small popping sound. She sat back a little and looked at my shrinking cock. Her face was the most beautiful I had seen it look since...well, ever. She looked self-satisfied, at the same time, at peace: her cheeks relaxed, her eyes calm. She was breathing hard, but not labored. It was such a transformation from the tortured young woman I had seen in my kitchen the day before. What was it? The act of giving me head? The taste of my cum? There would be plenty of opportunities to figure it out, but for the moment I was transfixed by her serenity.

"Thank you, Sir. Sucking your beautiful cock was a very nice gift. Thank you for letting me swallow your hot come." She said it without any sarcasm – it sounded sincere – and she never took her eyes off my now limp dick. "It tastes...different." She licked her lips and looked pleased with herself.

Different? How many guys had she blown? Different. A ton of smart remarks came to mind: Better? How Different? "Are you a connoisseur of cum?" I asked, stroking her head.

She giggled a little. "No...I don't think so...it's just...the other boys I've tasted – they're...not so salty." She licked her lips again. Her face lit up every time she tasted me.

"How many boys have you blown, Robbie? You told me your folks caught you watching them jack-off..."

"No, Sir...I mean, yes Sir. That was when I was grounded...but...after that..." She paused, blushing a little. Blushing. After giving me head. This was interesting. "I...I had to know what it tasted like. I don't know why, but...anyway...I've maybe done..." she paused, mentally counting.

She had to actually count?

"...six...no...seven guys since then. But they weren't anything like yours, Sir." Again without a trace of sarcasm. Either she was an incredible slut, or was really sincere. I decided to go with sincere. She just didn't seem to be anything more than what she was saying she was.

"How many boys have you fucked, Robbie? I'm not sure I can afford to get a disease."

She blushed again and stammered, whether from embarrassment or anger. "Sir," she said quietly, "I've never...I've only...I'm still a virgin. I...I was just...curious...and then I found I really liked the taste...and the...feeling."

"Hmmmm...feeling – the feeling of having boys shoot come in your mouth, or the feeling you give them?"

She thought for a moment. "May I get more comfortable, Sir. My arms and legs are cramping a little."

"Okay, in a moment. The first position you were in? The one where you are standing, spreading your ass open for me? We'll call that Modified Monkey. I will expect you to practice that position along with everything else. Got it?"

She nodded her head, keeping her eyes on my cock.

"This position, the one you're in now – we'll call that Camel. This is the one you'll be in most of the time when you're not doing actual work. Consider it an opportunity to rest. Practice this one. A lot. You'll want to learn how to make this a relaxing posture."

I motioned her to get up on the couch next to me. As she sat back down, I ran my hands along her sides, stroking her breasts. She watched my hands, not moving her eyes above my waist. "So, the taste or giving them pleasure?"

"I guess a little of both...but for some reason, I've really enjoyed tasting boys' cum." She sat back letting me stroke her.

I stopped to look at my watch. "Robbie, your folks are going to be home in a few hours. I'm going to go back to my place. You need to finish cleaning up and do something else – like homework or something, yeah?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Okay, in a minute. We're not quite done here. You agree you disobeyed me several times today, yes?"

She looked down at my limp cock and nodded.

"You understand the purpose of discipline?"

She closed her eyes and nodded again.

"Do you have a suggestion as to how you should be disciplined, since fucking your mouth with my cock and coming in your throat isn't a punishment?"

She blushed at my crudity and shrugged a little, not knowing how to proceed.

"If you don't suggest something, I will come up with something. Would you prefer I decide?"

She struggled and finally whispered, "Maybe you should spank me, Sir." She shivered again and my cock gave a start. She raised her eyebrows and the corners of her mouth at the movement.

"A spanking? But I thought you said you hate to be spanked."

"I do, Sir. I absolutely hate it. I'm not sure I can even go through with it. But I didn't want you to suggest it. I know why you are doing this. I know it turns you on...this power thing...but I also know you need me to learn...and you'll find some way to punish me..." she whispered the last part, "so, it might as well be a spanking." She closed her eyes and fresh tears spilled out.

"Shhhhh....Robbie. We haven't even started yet. I think you are being very brave, and very giving. I promise it won't last long, and hopefully, if you really do detest it, it will serve as a proper deterrent to you, yeah?"

I motioned for her to lie over my lap, her naked bush rubbing on my wet dick. She would feel me stiffen as I did it, knowing her pain was giving me pleasure. Sick as that might seem, I believed it helped her accept the punishment in a different way: at least she knew I was getting some pleasure from it even as she was working off a 'debt.' Her thighs were smooth and firm against mine. I could feel heat from her cunt. I spread her legs as wide as they could go: one leg was off the couch, the other just up on the back, tilting her a little. In this position I had easy access to the inside of her cheeks and the inside of her thighs.

"How many, Robbie?"

She sniffled and shook her head. "No, Sir. You decide. I don't know what's right."

"Well, I counted 10 different times you failed to follow directions, just since we arrived at your house. I'm going to suggest a count of 20."

She gasped and tensed her shoulders.

"This is important, Robbie. After each slap, I need you to thank me for being so attentive to your needs. You can scream, you can cry, you can yell – I'm sure no one can hear you outside from down here. But you must be sure to thank your coach for the discipline. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered quietly. I could feel her heart pounding through her legs.

I stroked her naked back, from her neck to her ass, running my fingers down her crack and to her pussy. To my surprise it was soaking wet. In spite of her anguish at being struck, her body seemed to respond differently.

"Kiss my hand, Robbie, and ask me to do it."

She moaned and kissed my right hand. "Please, Sir. Please spank my naked ass to teach me a lesson. I hope this is the only time you will need to discipline me for being so disobedient." She sobbed the words, her breath ragged.

I didn't wait, coming down with a whoosh and a SLAP on her left cheek.

"OHSHIT!!! SHIT! SHIT!" She lost her breath from the surprise. While I waited, I licked my hand. "Oh Shit. Sir. Shit that hurt. FUCK!" She took another breath. "Thank you Sir. Thank you for taking the time to teach me."

I came down again, slightly higher and she screamed and cursed. I let her recover and she thanked me again.

Each time I spanked her, I found a slightly different spot: by the tenth slap, I had covered her cheeks, creating a dark red pattern of hand prints. As she thanked me through her tears, I rubbed her skin feeling the warmth. Running my fingers between her legs, I felt her juices spilling out her cunt.

"Robbie," I said quietly. "I think you are really enjoying being spanked, in spite of telling me you hate it. Isn't that true?"

"No...no...Sir. Please. It fucking hurts. Please...I really hate it, but I'll let you do it to me because I know I need to do better." She moaned as I stroked my fingers inside her, running her liquid up to her asshole. As I played with her sphincter, I felt her stiffen.

"No...please...Please sir. Please don't touch me there...please. I'm ready for my punishment. Please spank me." She squirmed as I pressed against the ring, but she didn't stop me. Instead, I stopped. I really wanted her to feel the full effect, and her movements had started to give me an erection.

I lifted my legs up a little, raising her ass up and spreading her open further. In this position, my slaps could contact the tender skin just around her cunt. I came down as fast and neat as I could, making full contact into the fleshy part of her thigh. It caught her by surprise and she yowled in pain. Tears were flowing as I came down again, not giving her a chance to recover or thank me. She was having trouble catching her breath. Two more strikes, one on each side and again she howled, exhaling and trying to regain her breath. I waited until her begging me to stop had quieted and she remembered to thank me.

"Just six more, Robbie. You are doing so well." I ran my fingers along the fresh pink skin, teasing her cunt lips and feeling her clit erect and covered in juice.

"No...Sir...Please...wait...please..." Her pleas were separated by huge intakes of breath, as if she had just finished a marathon.

My hand came down directly on her open cunt, as hard as I could get. The full impact was hampered by her thighs, but two fingers continued their momentum, slapping against her clit. She reared up, the pain must have been a white fire up her spine. I thought she was going to faint. I kept my fingers there, pressing against her wet pussy, my thumb coming down on her rectum.

"No..." she barely gasped. "Please sir...Please. I think I have learned my lesson. Thank you. I can't do anymore. Turtle." She whispered.

She had gone much longer than I had expected. I brought my hands away, stroking her back and head and complimenting her on her stamina and courage. She panted, her tears flowing onto the carpet, her lungs trying to catch air. She was like a race horse after a run. I suspected her mouth was frothing. I knew she had snot coming from her nose.

I helped her get up off my now erect cock. Kneeling on the cushion on all fours over me, she looked down and shook her head in disbelief.

"You may suck it again, Robbie, as a gift. Thank me."

"Thank....you...Sir...for giving me the discipline I needed...and for letting me taste...your delicious cum a second time. You have been very generous." Her breath was just returning to normal. I put my hand on her heart and felt it drumming in her chest. While I was there, I felt that beautiful breast and nipple.

She scooted back and took my cock in her mouth, going directly for the shaft with her tongue. Even though she had just sucked me dry, the spanking had aroused me easily as much as her. In less than two minutes she was rewarded with a fountain of my cum.

When she had pulled off me, she moved her hands to her ass to feel the skin. I could see it was red hot. She shook her head, thinking about how she would explain her tenderness or whether anyone at the gym would notice. She climbed off the couch and stood, looking at her feet. "When do you want me to start?" She was quiet.

As if we hadn't started already. "I need to talk with your parents first..."

She looked alarmed, as if I was going to betray her.

"...no...not like that! You are going to be my little plaything for a few months, yeah? Why would I not want that? Especially after your cocksucking demonstrations and your obvious enjoyment of pain. We'll work on that. Believe me, I can help you get even better at the blowjob thing. No...I think I should be the one to suggest the need for some assistance. I think I can frame it okay for them. You shouldn't seem too eager if they bring it up first, got it?"

She nodded. Smart. She got it. I motioned for her to bend over, and I pinched her nipples slightly, pulling a sigh from her: her eyes looked at me as if to say I want you to be the first one to fuck me. And no doubt that was what she was thinking...in a moment she looked away, a little afraid at her own thoughts. "A few months....you've said it a couple of times, Sir. I understand I can stop what you are doing to me with 'Turtle,' but when are you done with me?"

I looked at her body and felt my cock jerk. "Are you planning to go away to school?" It wasn't a non-sequitor and I could tell she got my drift.

She nodded. "I haven't heard back from all the schools, but my safe school came in, so one way or another, I'm out of here in August." She said it with a sense of relief – whether because of the situation she'd gotten herself into with me, or just usual teenage disgust I couldn't decide.

"Six months then. I have you as an assistant for six months." I held her breasts in my hands as I said it and watched her face staring at my cock. She pressed her lips together and sighed.

Back at my place I downloaded the videos onto the server and mixed myself a drink. I considered the material she'd already given me and some of the stock I already owned. She didn't know it, but on top of everything else I was going to do for her, I was going to make her a star.

* - * - * - *

I checked in with her folks the next day, but didn't broach the subject. I thought I'd let it wait a little to reduce the possibility of them making a connection between their absence and my sudden bright idea.

I watched as Robbie ran by in the afternoons. As she left her house for her run, she'd steal a look at my house; by the time she ran past, she studiously ignored me. It was Thursday when I walked outside in my running clothes just as she was locking the house. Her folks would be at work for a couple of hours.

She turned from the door and stopped, startled at seeing me and then looked around to see if anyone else was watching.

"Hey, Robbie. How's it going?" I tried to put her at ease. "Don't worry – it's just two neighbors having a friendly chat." I kept far enough away to keep up the pretense. "I thought you might like company on your run today. I need to get out."

I didn't wait for an answer but turned the same direction as she was heading and started a slow jog. Moments later she was next to me.

"How about trying the Preserve today?" I looked over to catch her hesitant nod. "Do you go down by Peach St.?"

She looked confused. "No...I...is there a way down that way?"

I motioned for her to follow me and I took the lead. There was a path just at the end of one of the cul de sacs I often used. It brought us down to the edge of the forest – the sun glinted through the birch and alder leaves mottling the path.

It was wide enough for two and we began to lope away into the preserve. A short distance in, I stopped, holding up my hand. We were alone, the afternoon was spectacular, an unusually warm early Spring day and I had a deviant thought.

"I think it would be best if you took off your clothes." My tone left little room for misunderstanding.

She looked around wildly, and then back to me as if I was really serious. "But...Sir...you...you can't be serious?"

I frowned; I hoped the implication was obvious – there would be a punishment if she didn't comply.

She shook her head and looked around, her eyes starting to tear a little. "No, Sir. Please...don't make me do this...Someone will see us!" She whispered it, even as her hands reached for the bottom of her shirt. She really didn't want another spanking; I imagined her ass still stung.

I leaned back against a sapling, crossing my arms, waiting. My silence, I hoped, was sufficient.

She peeled her shirt up revealing her sports bra and dropped it. Still panicked at the thought of being seen, she quickly dropped her running shorts.

"Wouldn't this be good enough?" She pleaded, her eyes full.

"No. And if you continue to stall, there will be consequences." I put out my hand to take her shorts and shirt.

She closed her eyes, a tear drop trailing down her cheek and she reached back to unsnap her bra. In a moment she was bare breasted, the air stiffening her nipples. She handed me the bra and then quickly peeled off and handing me her underwear. Her look of panic at being caught nude was adorable. I had a stiffy in no time – who wouldn't? She was gorgeous and her terror only heightened my arousal.

"Let's go." I took off at a fast pace, not bothering to look back. She had little choice but to follow me. I had her clothes. I stuffed them along the waistband of my pants, hiding my erection only slightly.

She had years and far more recent experience at running. Even though I tried to keep a manageable pace, I was tiring before we'd gone half a mile. She caught up with me quickly. The sight of her breasts jiggling and her naked ass – still a little pink in places from Sunday's spanking – gave me renewed energy – or at least distracted me from my fatigue. I let her get a little ahead, but I knew she wouldn't go too far without me.

The Preserve was a thousand acre forest, crisscrossed by creeks and clearings. There were camp grounds, picnic grounds and fishing spots, along with hiking and jogging trails. On a weekday afternoon, the likelihood of running into someone was very small. The likelihood of running into someone we knew, even smaller. Robbie had adjusted to her situation, at least enough to focus on her running. Every hundred steps or so she'd look around, remembering she was naked and exposed.