Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

Amazing. I watched her breathing get ragged again. She had worked herself into a state, her hands gripping the vacuum nozzle.

I stood in front of her, setting the glass down on the dresser. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, letting my cock spring free. She looked surprised and disappointed.

"Isn't my cock good enough for you today, Robbie? You look disappointed."

"No, Sir. I mean, your cock is just as beautiful as I remember it, Sir. No, it's just that I had hoped to show you how much I had practiced since...the last time." She continued to stare at my prick and it performed its magic act for her – raising itself up millimeter by millimeter.

I took it in my hand and she gasped, caught by surprise again. As I rubbed it, slowly, she licked her lips, wondering where I was taking her. "Have you ever tried to deep-throat any of your friends?" I asked, slowly working my fingers up the shaft to the head.

She shook her head, her mouth opening slightly.

I was only a minute away from exploding. I could feel my balls curling up in my scrotum, the crème beginning to come to a boil. I reached over and got the shot glass and looked back her breasts and open cunt. This was going to be a

wonderful afternoon.

"Robbie. I'm about to cum in this glass. Do you know why?"

She shook her head no, confused, her eyes staring at my moving fingers.

Her innocence flipped a switch in me and I felt the trainload shoot up my shaft. Bending my cock down, I sprayed the semen into the shot glass, spurting one, two, three globs of milky white liquid. I massaged myself, milking another runny globule and scraped the glass against my hole to capture as much as I could.

I set the glass down on the dresser and walked towards her. Holding her head up, I took the tip of my cock and wiped it on her one cheek and then the other, painting the final drops onto her face.

She looked surprised.

"What is it?" I asked, stepping back.

"Is that the usual amount, Sir? It seems like so much more when it's in my mouth."

She didn't seem to wonder what the fuck I was doing, just how little amount there was in the glass. Shit 18 year olds never ceased to amaze me.

"Here's the deal, Robbie. You are fucking gorgeous. If you didn't know that already, well, the secret is out now. I've been watching you this afternoon, and frankly, there was no way I could hold out for even a minute. So, if you're going to learn how to do this shit, you can't be getting off easily...or better put, you can't have me getting off so easily, yeah?"

She smiled uncertainly, not knowing where I was heading.

"Now. Now you have a challenge: can you get this 45 year old's cock hard again, using just your mouth? And, once it's hard, if you do your magic, you can have a double helping of cum: the one fresh from my balls, and the glassful there."

She licked her lips, preparing to go for it.

I held up a finger, stopping her. "But here's the rest of the deal: if you can't make me come, in say, 10 minutes, you get nothing today. You will spread that jism on your breasts and your muff, and you won't wash it off until you come back here, the day after tomorrow. Do you understand?"

She licked her lips again and nodded, her eyes peeking at the glass.

"Oh. Hold on." I pulled up my briefs and trousers and sat down behind her on the bed. "You were saying you had practiced?"

She turned around on the canister, her legs spread open to keep her balance.

"Umm hmm," she continued to stare at my crotch and then leaned forward. As before, she loosened my belt without a hitch, but this time the button didn't pose a problem – she had it undone in two seconds. She sat back, smiling and then leaned forward again to remove my clothes. Within a minute she had pulled my slacks and briefs down to my knees, without needing me to help.

"8 and ½ minutes to go. Nice work, Robbie. I'd like to hear how you practiced...but I'll wait." I sat back and watched her take my stiffening member in her mouth. I had a feeling there was nothing she was going to do to make me come again so soon. Sometimes I can't keep from ejaculating, and sometimes, for whatever reason, a velvet cunt couldn't squeeze me dry. This was going to be one of those times.

Three minutes into it and she had gobbled my cock into her mouth, pushing it as far as she could. She glided off the shaft, pressing her lips down to my sac, sucking my balls and then back up again. I watched her face, so intent on her prize, so naïve and innocent, and so unaware of the futility of her work.

"Robbie," I said gently at about the five minute mark. "I'm afraid there's nothing you can do to make me cum. Sometimes I just get this way. What you're doing is fantastic, by the way – it has nothing to do with your technique. But I know my body and I know you could keep this up for an hour and I wouldn't climax."

She pulled off and looked up at me, suspicious I was trying to rig the game. She looked at my cock – stiff but not enlarged as it had been the first time. She pushed back onto it, sucking her cheeks in to make a silky pocket.

"You know," I suggested conciliatorily, "this might be a good time to practice deep throating...have you ever tried it?"

She shook her head, wagging my dick and looking up at me. God she was gorgeous.

"Yeah, this might be a good time to try since I'm not so big. There's really nothing special about it, except you want to use your throat to stroke my cock, not your cheeks and tongue. The only secret is learning how to not gag – and that's pretty easy. The rule is: you can't gag while you breathe through your mouth. Give it a try."

She rose up on her knees a little more and positioned her head so that her throat could slide onto my cock and started to push down. I could feel the head beginning to enter her throat when she stopped abruptly, pulled back and started coughing.

I stroked the back of her head and rubbed her back. "It's okay. Try again."

She swallowed and took me in her mouth again, slowly pushing down until she got the head at the entrance of her throat.

"Breathe. Breathe over my cock, Robbie."

She opened her mouth a little and I felt her hot breath blowing along my shaft and balls. She continued to breathe as she moved down on me, further, a little further and she stopped, holding me just at the entrance to her throat. Her breathing was labored but she held me there. It was frustrating to both of us, but I let her stay there, knowing she would go a little further each time she tried it. And then she completely surprised me. She plunged down on me, shoving her nose into my abdomen and my cock deep into her throat. She started gagging and I could feel drool on my balls, but she didn't pull away. She gulped for air, belches and gagging combined with her breathing; she held me there, my cock buried in her throat.

Her hands came up to hold on to my waist as if to steady herself. She groaned and then pulled away, her mouth a fountain of spit.

"Oh god, ohgod, holy shit, god, that was awful." She pulled off of me wiping the spit from her chin and doubled over from spasming. "How do they do that?" She looked up at me. "turtle." She closed her eyes and held her stomach.

"You didn't have to do that," I said, a little amused. Such a competitor. But I knew she'd do it again, and the next time, she'd be better. "It's a lot like taking it in the ass." For some reason, I thought that might help, but she just looked at me like I was nuts. "It sucks the first couple of times, and then you actually look forward to it. You'll get it. You can count on it."

She shot daggers at me, knowing I wouldn't let her off the hook on learning this little trick and not imagining how she could possibly look forward to it. I shrugged and pointed to my watch. "If you're still interested in trying, you got about 2 minutes."

She shook her head. "I thought I said, 'turtle,' Sir" She looked at me, concerned.

"Oh. I thought that was for the deep throat. Are you calling it quits today? You don't want any cum?"

She had recovered a little, her face only inches from my cock; she smiled weakly. "I can't do any more right now. My stomach is fucked up."

"Okay. No problem. Come up on the bed and lie down. It'll help a little."

I stood up and got dressed watching her lay down on her back across the bed sideways and just stared at her body. Spread out like this she was a goddess – her breasts were perfect, her snatch a trimmed triangle of auburn hair. "Let me get you painted," I said and reached for the shot glass.

Her eyes followed me but she didn't move. I took a fingerful of cum and glooped it onto her right nipple, rubbing it in circles around the surrounding brown skin. The areola crinkled as the liquid evaporated. I repeated the process on the left nipple. "I expect to see this on you when you come on Thursday, do you understand?"

She nodded, her eyes fixated on my fingers. I returned to the first nipple and spread more of the cool cream on her breast, making sure it was rubbed in well. When I had finished with the left breast I turned my attention to her muff.

Taking the shot glass I turned it upside down on her triangle of hair. A thin rope of semen elongated from the glass, whipping itself together and falling as a plop onto her pubic triangle. I massaged it into her hair, the white gel curdling a little, gluing her strands together into clumps.

She had put her hands up above her head, resigned to whatever I was doing to her.

"No washing this off, right?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I don't know how I'll explain that after track tomorrow, but I'll figure something out."

"Good girl, Robbie. Okay, so what time is it?" I looked over at the clock – it wasn't even 4 PM. Her folks weren't due for at least another hour. "Get your clothes on. I need you to help me with something. Meet me downstairs when you're dressed."

I left her in the room and went to my supply cabinet in my office to get a streaming web cam and a couple of tools. I waited at the front door for her to come down with the cleaning supplies. In spite of being a complete mess, she was so fucking beautiful. My cock pulsed a little as I stared at her. Her hair was all over the place, her face was covered in dust and grime and I knew, under those sweat clothes my cum was tightening up on her nipples, reminding her of what she had failed to do. From her eyes, I could see she was frustrated; that masturbating hadn't helped reduce her horniness. She had come over hoping to taste my cum, but was leaving without any release.

"You said a couple of things up there," I started as we left the house together, "that I need to see for myself."

She looked at me, curious.

"1) you said you practiced. I need to see what you did to practice. And 2) you said you use a vibrator. I need to see that as well,"

She set her lips but didn't say anything, unlocking the door to the garage and letting me in.

She put away the vacuum, threw the rags down the laundry chute and led me upstairs.

"No sense in you being dressed here, right?"

She just shook her head and peeled off her clothes. My cock jumped again. Man, I was easy.

In her room, she pointed to a chair and told me to sit on the bed. It was a typical 18 year old's room: remnants of a 13 year old (posters of dreamy rock stars, stuffed animals, trophies and lots and lots of pink) with the typical jumble of crap 18 year olds leave around the house. Clothes were piled on the floor; books stacked everywhere; CDs, most out of their cases, on any surface available. Her computer, open, with three chat windows up. Her bed wasn't made, but I didn't mind. I watched as she pulled a pair of jeans out of her closet, took a pillow and stuffed it into the waistband and set it on the chair. Kneeling, she demonstrated how she had learned to unbutton the jeans with her teeth.

She took a book bag and put it on top of the pillow and proceeded to pull the pants down around the pillow, using the weight to her advantage. I watched the way she worked so intensely, focused and concentrated. I watched her cunt open and close as she positioned herself around the chair. I watched those beautiful breasts hang down and swing a little each time she shifted. I could feel a bad case of blue balls starting up and considered having her blow me again in her room. The thought sent white sparks through my brain as I considered how she might feel about giving me head in her bedroom.

"Nice, Robbie. Well done. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Sir." She blushed a little and sat back on her knees, resting her ass on her heels.

I raised my eyebrows, hoping I wouldn't have to ask her and she understood. She walked over to a dresser drawer and reached behind some clothes, pulling out a purple vibrator. Sitting down on the bed next to me, she spread her legs open and started playing it against her slit.

"Is that how you use it, Robbie?"

She nodded and scooted back to rest against the headboard, her legs spreading open. She watched me watching her, her eyes trailing down from my face to the obvious bulge in my pants and back again. She licked her lips and I smiled.

"You don't even know when you are doing that, do you?"

She looked surprised and then gave a laugh, her eyes crinkling a little. But she didn't stop sliding the vibrator in and out of her slit. I saw it was getting a little shiny and I figured she was getting worked up a little.

"That's nice too, Robbie. It's so nice I don't want to forget seeing you do it. Hence why we're here." I held up the web cam. "I'm going to mount this," I looked around the room and saw the perfect angle – just above her desk pointing down would capture the whole room – whether she was sitting at her desk or lying on the bed. "...up there."

I got up and pulled a chair next to the corner of the room and quickly mounted the camera.

"You've got wireless, right?"

She nodded, still playing with the vibrator – I hadn't told her to stop, and I could see she was trying to get some release. It was cute. I ran a cable between her computer and the camera and sat at her desk fiddling with the configuration. A few minutes later, I was almost done – just needed to screw around with the router.

"Do you happen to know the administrator credentials for the modem?"

She looked at me like I was speaking Greek, her eyes a little unfocused, one hand playing with her nipple.

I decided to give it a shot from her computer before resorting to more invasive steps. Addressing the gateway I was shocked to see it was unlocked. Shit, people, don't you have any idea how computers work? I fiddled about with some of the settings and set up administrator rights – no sense in someone getting smart and since they didn't seem to need them, why not me? Before I signed off, I setup remote access so I could get to the thing from my house and rebooted.

A couple of minutes later I showed Robbie my handiwork: on her screen was her image, on her bed, real-time fucking herself with the dildo. She moaned but didn't protest. Instead it seemed to put her over the edge and she turned the vibrator on, shoving it deep inside her. She watched herself as she went over the top – if that wasn't an orgasm, I don't know what one was. Regardless, it was beautiful and I felt cum oozing from my cock.

"Okay. From now on, when you come into your room, you'll strip. You'll remain naked as long as you're in here alone. If you decide to use that thing, I'll see you. If you continue to practice your techniques, I'll see you. You won't know if I'm recording or not – but figure I'm recording...all the time. When you do your homework at your desk, you'll do it naked. I'll be able to see those gorgeous breasts from the comfort of my home. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir." She was breathing heavily; whether still from her climax or at the thought of being so exposed all of the time. The game had taken a very different turn just now and she knew it. Just one more layer of protection I was stripping away from her.

"You've been extraordinarily cooperative and helpful today Robbie, and I want to reward you." I gestured to the bulge in my pants and knelt on the bed.

She folded over onto her knees and bent down to release my cock. In moments she had it in her mouth pumping it with her cheeks and tongue. I turned a little so that the camera could catch her and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Okay, Robbie. I'm going to shoot my load in a moment. That's it, suck me...just like that. Good girl, yeah, yeah, okay, here it comes. Don't miss a drop. Here it comes....ahhhhgggh, yessss, yesss, that's it. Good girl..." I reached down to feel her breasts and let the orgasm wash over me.

She continued to suck on me, like my cock was a lollipop until I had to call it quits. "Your folks are going to be home soon. It wouldn't do to have me up here with your mouth on my cock, yeah?"

She released me and smiled. "Thank you Sir. I learned a lot today!"

She threw on her sweatclothes and walked me to the door.

"I'll see you Thursday."

She gave me a wave and closed the door.

* - * - * - *

I was satisfied, for the moment, having been sucked dry and painting my crème on her. Still, I needed to make sure I could see the results of my latest handiwork and made a beeline to the basement. Opening a browser, I pointed the address to the web cam and was immediately rewarded with a shot of her bedroom. She had entered, had removed her clothes as promised and was putting her vibrator away. She kept glancing at the camera wondering if I was watching, her hand drifting to her cunt or up to her nipples to feel the dried semen. Shaking her head, she moved to the desk and occupied herself, trying to return to some kind of normalcy. It would likely take her weeks to get used to my ever present eye, but when she did finally accept it, she would ultimately grow to need it, uncomfortable if I ever took it away.

I had set up the camera to be motion sensitive, sending a record signal whenever it detected any movement in the room. I quickly set up the receiving end of the system to save to disk anytime the camera checked in. Knowing I would catch anything interesting that might happen and satisfied the tech was working, I returned to my paying jobs, editing and splicing the various footage my client needed by end of day the next day, undistracted by the emerging submissive beauty next door.

Later that evening, as I sat at the dinner table pondering the state of affairs with Robbie, my cock tingled, nagging me to see if she was in her room. I grabbed a laptop and fired it up while I ate. When the browser window opened, I was delighted to see her bedroom, dimly lit by the computer screen. But it was clear she wasn't there. I returned to my dinner and magazine, the flavor somehow gone from the meal.

When Thursday rolled around, I was in a foul mood. The client had not been happy with my work and had suggested several changes that would take days to complete. I hadn't budgeted that into the job and I suspected this was one I was going to lose money on. When Robbie appeared at my door, I was disoriented – having spent almost all day and the night before focused in the basement – I didn't know what day it was.

She could see I wasn't happy and cringed a little, thinking it was something she'd done.

"It's okay. You're okay – come in." I hadn't really thought about what she was going to clean today – lord knew there was plenty to do in the house. "I'm in a real crunch today. It'll be straight work today. No kink. Could you start in the downstairs bathroom, please? It really needs attention."

She looked disappointed and annoyed – no doubt she'd worked hard on her deep throat skills, but the job was way more important than her training. She'd have to wait. I left her as she was stripping off her clothes and preparing to clean the toilet. In spite of my foul mood, seeing her gorgeous body as she was about to do the most mundane tasks gave me a lift.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
1...45678...12