Cumming of Age Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers

I just pointed at the door. Fuck, it was hard to say no. Not long ago all of this was just the stuff of fantasies that I used to help me when I jerked off, now I was actually turning down a gorgeous piece of ass … go figure!

Linda smiled and let out a mischievous little laugh.

“Well, you can’t blame a girl for trying! I guess I’ll just have to wait until tonight. All I know is that before the day is over, I’m going to have to figure out how to get that big horse cock of yours into my little pussy.”

I just smiled at her, slipped into my housecoat and started heading for the shower.

At the doorway, and with my best bad guy movie impersonation, I gave her a hairy eyebrow and said, “Don’t be here when I get back!”

She just stuck her tongue out at me and started getting into her clothes. I gave her a quick kiss and headed for the shower. I felt a bit guilty that I was sending her home all covered in sweat and cum but what the hell, she lived right next door and if I had let her get in the shower with me, we’d never get out of here.

The rest of the day flew by as I accomplished most of what I had to do for the day. It was hard to keep focused on whatever I was doing at the time because my mind kept wandering as I tried to imagine what might take place tonight. A thousand scenarios went trough my mind and all of them were pretty fucking hot! All these nasty thoughts kept me pretty revved and I ended up with a boner most of the day. It got so bad that my cock started leaking precum and I had a frickin wet spot on the front of my jeans. This is crazy! I had to pull my t-shirt down to hide the wet spot every time I got close to someone. Shit, it got so bad it looked like I pissed myself. At one point, I even went into a restroom and wiped the end of my dick and the inside of my slimy shorts with a big wad of paper towels. I finished wiping myself off and figured the best way to clean out the old pipes was to take a piss.

I stepped up to the urinal and stood there for a minute trying to piss. Some dude walked in and stood at the urinal next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell that he was looking at me and I had no idea what he was thinking about. I realized I was standing there with more than a few inches of thick cock hanging out and not pissing, just standing there. He said quite quietly and softly, “That’s quite a cock you have there, buddy.”

“Thanks dude.” I wasn’t sure what the fuck this guy was up to but hey, a compliment is a compliment.

“I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a cock as big as that before, just how big is it?”

“Aw, I don’t know, big enough I guess.”

“No really, I’ve seen a lot of cocks and I think yours is the biggest I’ve ever seen.”

“Well, right now it doesn’t seem to be working very well. I’d really like to take a piss but I can’t seem to go.” I saw that he was staring intently at my cock and I started to get more than a little uncomfortable with the attention he was paying to me. Then I glanced down and noticed he had a freaking hard on and was slowly stroking it. When he noticed that I saw he was jerking off, he blushed and said he was sorry.

“I don’t know what came over me man. I couldn’t help myself. One look at that monster cock of yours and I got a fucking hardon. Sorry man, I didn’t mean to gross you out.”

“It’s OK. I guess you must be gay right?”

“No, not gay, but I’ve fooled around a bit with a guy or two. I guess if there was ever a cock that made me want to suck it, it would be yours.”

“Cool. Look dude, no offence but I have to get going. Nice meeting you. Take care.”

With that, I zipped up, washed my hands and got the fuck out of there. I had nothing against anyone who was gay or bi. In fact I had often wondered what it would be like to get sucked off by a guy. But not right now. I had enough on my mind. One adventure at a time is enough.

I started to kick myself for being such a timid introvert throughout my entire youth. It seemed like all I had to do was flop out the good old one-eyed trouser snake and I could just about guarantee that at least someone would want to attach a lip lock to it. On the upside, at least I didn’t wait until I was 30 or 40 to find out that having such a big cock wasn’t all that bad a deal.

Despite the slight mess in my jeans that I really didn’t get to take care of thanks to Bathroom Boy, I finished up the rest of my running around, went home and had a quick nap. Mom had left a note that she was going out for dinner and a movie with Linda’s mom and so I fixed myself a light dinner, hopped into the shower to get squeaky-clean and gave Linda a call at about 7:30.

“Hi babe, it’s me.”

“Hi Bobby, I’m glad you called before coming over, I wanted to ask you what I should wear.”

“I’m not sure it really matters. I’m just wearing my old sweat pants and a t-shirt. I have a hunch it won’t be too long before the clothes come off anyway.”

“Oh, I know but I wanted to look good for you.”

“Maybe we should have some fun with this. Why don’t you dress up in your schoolgirl outfit? You know how much that turns me on and it will probably throw Susan off a bit as well.”

“Good idea! I’ll wear my little plaid skirt, knee socks and my white button up blouse with a school tie.”

“Fuck I love you in that outfit. You look outrageous the way your big tits stick out in that white blouse.”

“Mmmm. I’m glad you like it. Should I wear a bra?”

“Na, skip it. You don’t need one anyway and I love the way your tits sway around when you move. I’ll be interested in Susan’s reaction to your cute little outfit and to see if she appreciates your big tits as much as she does her own.”

“Well, from what you’ve been saying, her tits are so humungous that she might not think mine are anything special.”

“They are to me baby and don’t you forget it! I love the way your beautiful jugs defy gravity.”

“Ew! Don’t call them jugs, you know how I hate that (giggles). You’d better enjoy them while you can. I don’t think I’ll be able to cheat Mother Nature forever. They’ll probably end up somewhere around my knees.”

“You’ll always look sexy as hell and you know it. All you need to keep them nice and firm is a daily breast firming session and I know just the guy to do it for you.”

Oh you do, do you Mr. Smarty Pants!”

“Yup. You may think of me as your personal Breast Firming Technician. From now on it is my responsibility to make sure that your tits stay nice and firm forever.”

“Well, they will probably need to be kissed, licked and sucked a lot too you know. And I hear that it’s really good for them if you hose them down with cum.”

“It’s all part of the full meal deal treatment plan my sexy little cumslut. Now hang up the phone and get dressed. I’ll pick you up in a few minutes.”

“Yes Sir!”

I looked at myself in the mirror and happy enough with what I saw, locked up the house and fired up my good old Mustang. I slipped the clutch and pretty much coasted next door to Linda’s house.

Just as I pulled up to Linda’s, she came out, locked her door and came bounding down the sidewalk towards my car. Her big tits were flopping all over the place and she had a silly grin on her face. I quickly surmised that all the tit action was the result of Linda doing everything she could to make those big babies flop around as much as possible. I love this woman! I was laughing out loud as she approached the car and I guess it was pretty obvious that my eyes had nearly bugged out of my head.
“So you liked my little performance did you?”

“I’m surprised you could keep your balance. The way your big tits were flopping around, I thought for sure that you would break every button on your blouse.”

“Wishful thinking stud. Now why don’t we get this old jalopy of yours going and head over to Susan’s house before we end up taking off all our clothes and make a mess in the driveway?”

“Old jalopy!”

“Just kidding lover boy. Now, put your pedal to the metal and let’s go see just how good this woman is at sucking that big juicy cock of yours.”

“You’re just in a hurry because you want to see if I’ve been bullshitting about how big her tits are.”

“Maybe so, but I’ll never admit”, it she said with a wink.

The drive took just a few minutes and I drove with one hand on Linda’s knee. Once I even pulled up her little plaid skirt to see if she was wearing any underwear and smiled when I saw she was wearing her little white cotton panties.

We looked for the address Susan had given me and found it on a sixteen-foot high wrought iron gate that lead to a winding driveway. There was an intercom system on the side of the entrance so I pulled my car over beside it and pushed the button.

A sexy female voice with a British accent (obviously not Susan’s voice) came on and said, “Hello, this is the Richardson residence, how may I help you?”

“Yes, I’d like two Whoppers with extra onions, fries and two Diet Cokes please.”

“I beg your pardon?”

I suddenly felt like an idiot and said, “Sorry, just kidding. My name is Bobby and I’m here to see Susan.”

“Mrs. Richardson is expecting you Bobby. Please drive up to the house now.”

The formal manner of the voice over the intercom had unsettled me a bit and I was surprised to learn that Susan, the insatiable grocery store suck monkey, was so well heeled. The gate started to move and soon we were driving up a driveway that had to be a half-mile long. It ended in a big circular driveway at the entrance to the first mansion I had ever seen up close. Holy shit! Susan, er Mrs. Richardson must be loaded!

At first I thought it was a little kid that came out of the massive front door to meet us. Instead, it turned out to be a tiny little woman, a very tiny little woman. I’m not sure if she qualified as a midget but I knew it had to be close. There was no way she was even four feet tall and what struck me most was that she was perfectly proportioned. It almost looked like you were looking at a woman of normal stature but from a distance. She wore the traditional black and white maid’s uniform. I couldn’t help but check her out and saw that for her size, she had really big tits. In reality, her tits were quite small, probably no more than a good handful but on her tiny little frame they looked as big as Linda’s did on her. I noticed that the custom made uniform was designed in such a way that the crisp white blouse concealing her big tits spilled out over the top of her black apron. This is getting weirder all the time!

“Good evening Sir. Please leave your car where it is and follow me.”

I got out of the car and went around to Linda’s door to open it for her but the maid had beaten me to it. It was all she could do to get the door open. Linda stepped out of the car and her little five-foot tall frame seemed to tower over the much smaller maid. I tried to guess her age but couldn’t tell if she was 20 or 40. All I knew is that she was very beautiful and I couldn’t help wondering if everything about her was similarly proportioned.

Mini-Maid led the way as Linda and I followed her into the house. We went though a grand entrance and over to an elevator that was off to one side of the main parlour. As we strolled towards the elevator, I caught a glimpse of a very tall, stern looking woman who was dressed in a men’s golf shirt and crisply pressed kakis. Her hair was jet black and cut very short and there was just a hint of a bust line in her golf shirt. As a matter of fact, I was a little taken aback because it was obvious this woman wasn’t wearing a bra but all that stuck out from her shirt were what appeared to be, two big puffy nipples. No tits, just big nipples. Weird! In the same British voice that we heard over the intercom, she advised Mini-Maid that Mrs. Richardson was delayed for a few minutes on an overseas conference call but to take her guests up to her room. Mini-Maid bowed her head in compliance and we continued our journey to the elevator. Fuck me, the foyer in this joint was so big you could play roller hockey with full teams and have lots of room.

We entered the elevator and Mini-Maid pushed the button for the third floor. We all stood quietly as the elevator started its accent. I guess the quiet got to be a little too much for Linda because she stuck out her hand in Mini-Maid’s direction and said, “Hi, my name is Linda, this is Bobby and we’re very pleased to meet you.”

The maid blushed as she took Linda’s hand. “My name is Katrina and I’m very pleased to meet you too. You are very beautiful and are lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend. From what Mrs. Richardson tells me, he’s not only handsome but rather well endowed too.”

I noticed that her tiny, miniature hand completely disappeared into Linda’s small hand. Can you imaging what it might be like to have her jerk me off. How I’d love to see those tiny hands wrapped around my big cock!

“Thank you Katrina and yes, Bobby is rather gifted.”

I could see that Mini-Maid, er I mean Katrina, had stolen the quickest of glances at my crotch but she returned her attention to the numbers announcing each floor on the elevator.

Just then, the elevator reached the third floor and the doors slid quietly open. I silently wished that the elevator would have taken much longer to get to the third floor because I was enjoying looking at this exquisitely beautiful and very tiny woman. Also, I was getting more than a little turned on because tiny Katrina had let on that she might have known why we were here, for sex! Fuck me! I think if I got a good hardon right now it would be bigger than she is!

We followed Katrina down a long and very wide hallway that was lined with art work that all looked like they might be originals. Most of the paintings were fairly modern and featured beautiful nude women in a variety of sensual poses. I was getting more than a little turned on by my surroundings and knowing that I was here to get my cock sucked. Part of me wanted this to last forever and the other part of me wanted to cut to the chase. Right now, all I really wanted to do was drop my drawers and watch someone go mental on my cock. I was beginning to feel a little jaded and visions of blowing my cum all over a pretty face was foremost in my mind. I could tell Linda was getting pretty excited too. She held my hand and as we walked down the long hallway, her grip tightened in anticipation.

Katrina ushered us into a room that was obviously a bedroom but it was a room that should have had a different name for it. The bedroom was probably as big as my entire house and contained everything from a complete bar, a big screen television complete with a full set of very comfortable looking leather furniture. There was also a massage table and a bunch of exercise equipment. So this is how Mrs. Richardson, er, Susan, kept in such good shape.

We were shown to one of the large sofas and asked if we wanted a drink. Linda asked for a Diet Coke and I asked for the same. Katrina went over to the refrigerator behind the well stocked bar and after filling the glasses with ice, poured a couple of Cokes for us. She put them on a silver tray and brought them to where we were sitting on the sofa.

“Mrs. Richardson will be with you in a moment. I am going to see if there’s anything she needs. Please feel free to push this button if you need a refill on your drink or anything else for that matter.”

With that, Katrina slipped quietly through a door leading off the bedroom into what I assumed must be a bathroom or dressing room. Linda looked at me and started giggling like a little schoolgirl. She looked very much the part in her naughty outfit and I was tempted to rip off her clothes and fuck the shit out of her.

“Bobby, this is really cool! Have you ever seen anything like this before? And can you believe how beautiful that little maid is? Gosh, I’ll bet she isn’t even four feet tall! She makes me feel like a giant.”

“I’m still trying to take all this in. I had no idea who Susan was but it looks like she isn’t hurting, that’s for sure. And yes, I’ll have to admit that the maid is very interesting. I was wondering if everything about her was sized proportionately.”

“Me too! I was just trying to imagine what it might be like if you tried to put your big cock into her. I’d bet that there’s no way you could get it in.”

“I doubt it, but you never know until you try. I guess there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?”

“You are such a pig! I should be jealous and pissed off at you for even thinking like that. Funny thing is that I’m not. I guess that makes me a pig too doesn’t it Bobby? Gosh, I’m so horny right now. Can I blow you while we wait for her to show up?”

“I’m tempted to whip out my cock and fuck the shit out of you right now but sure as hell, as soon as I had my pants down around my ankles, Susan will make her appearance. Let’s give it a few more minutes.”

I took a big pull on my Coke, sat back and tried to relax. Linda leaned back too and put her hand on my leg. It wasn’t long before she was tracing the outline of my cock with the fingernail on her index finger. I was so horny that it took about two seconds before my cock started responding and starting travelling down my leg and eventually started tenting the material on my sweat pants. Shit! I should have worn jeans or something. I’ll look like a fucking idiot if someone came into the room now. For some reason I started to feel embarrassed and gently took Linda’s hand and moved it away from my crotch.

“Look, I’m feeling pretty weird right now and no offence, but I’ll feel like a geek if someone comes in and catches me with a big boner. Remember in the movie Alien where the creature exploded out of that guy’s chest? Well my cock is about to do the same thing with my sweat pants.”

Linda just giggled and said that she understood. Instead, she grabbed my hand and moved it up her skirt and between her legs. I grabbed a handful of pussy and noticed that it felt like a furnace, a very wet furnace. It was then that I noticed I could smell Linda’s excitement. I love that smell. I wanted nothing more than to dive between her legs and eat her out until her head caved in. I started massaging her cunt through her white, wet cotton panties and spreading her legs wide open, Linda put her head back on the sofa and started to moan her approval. In her little girl voice, she said, “ At least you can play with me all you want because I won’t get a big boner that’s going to tear a hole in my pants.”

“Ya but you’re soaking wet already! And, judging by the size of your ‘little man in the boat’ I’d say you’re getting a pretty good hardon yourself.”

“I suppose your right. And my clit needs your lips wrapped around it right now. How ‘bout it?”

“You are bound and determined to get us in trouble aren’t you. If you wait five minutes we’ll all be screwing like crazy anyway.”

“I can’t wait Bobby! I’m so horny for you right now. Look at this and tell me you can resist.”

With that, she hoisted up her skirt and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side revealing her smooth, hairless pussy. She dipped one finger into herself and brought it to my lips. There was no way I could resist. I sucked her finger into my mouth and tasted her sweet juices. Fuck it!

I got down on my knees between her legs, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and shoved my face as hard as I could into her little cunt. I had crossed some kind of imaginary line of reason and decency and to be honest, I really didn’t give a fuck anymore. I reached under her ass, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, lifted her ass up a bit and pulled her cunt into my face. The crotch of her panties moved back to cover her cunt so I ripped the fucking things off and tossed them on the floor.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers