Cumming of Age Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

All I could do was lean back in the chair and stare in fascination as my mom made love to my cock with her beautiful tits. She moved a little closer to me, leaned up for a kiss and slowly ran her tongue around inside my mouth. Then she took a beautiful breast in each hand and surrounded my cock in soft breast flesh. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked or how turned on I was. I had seen tit fucking in porn movies before but never imagined it would be this sexy in real life. What got me more that anything was the smooth, soft pillowy texture of her breasts and how cool they seemed in comparison with the heat coming off my cock.

She held a breast tightly in each hand, wrapped them around my cock and slowly began to jack me off with her tits. I didn't know where to look. I was fascinated by the sight of my cock fucking in and out of her compressed cleavage but I was even more intrigued by the sight of her bright red fingernails and fingers as they pressed into the soft flesh of her breasts. Her fingers would almost disappear into the softness of her breasts. I was positive that I was pretty much the happiest and luckiest guy on earth right now. My balls started churning a bit and I knew the stimulation was getting to me. I could feel another big load on its way. I mentioned to mom that I was getting close. Her reaction was to bend her head over a bit, take the head of my cock into her mouth and while maintaining suction on just the head of my prick, she continued to jack me off with her soft tits. She was sucking so hard that I thought my balls were going to get sucked into her mouth through my piss slit. I couldn't believe the contrast between the almost painful sucking and the softness of her breasts as they caressed my cock and bounced off my legs.

I was getting very close and then she really freaked me out. With a crazed look on her face, all of a sudden she stopped sucking, let go of her tits and looked at me for a split second before lifting my legs up and shoving me onto my back in the chair. I had no idea she was this strong! I was in an awkward and embarrassing position with my ass hanging out but any reservations I had were quickly taken care of when I felt her shove her talented tongue deep into my asshole. Fuck! Fuck! She was tongue fucking me like a crazy woman and making little moaning sounds as she ate my asshole. Because I was all hunched up, my cock was staring me in the face and got dangerously close as she pushed hard on my legs to get better access to my ass. I was beginning to worry that I might cum on my own face. It felt so weird and so good to have my mom mucking out my asshole. I couldn't believe this was happening and I was totally stunned. My balls were hanging in her face and I could feel them rubbing over her head and face as she started licking up the crease of my ass with long wet licks that started at my asshole and ended at the base of my balls. Then, she released a little bit of pressure on my legs and started in on my balls. First she began to lick them. She got them sopping wet with her saliva and they felt wet and funky as they rolled around. Then I saw her open her mouth as wide as she could and gently suck one of my balls into her mouth. I had no idea it could fit in her mouth but it did. I could feel her tongue washing over my ball and from time to time, she would apply a little too much suction and it would start to ache but it soon gave away to pure pleasure. She let the ball slip out of her mouth and started in on its evil twin. As she was sucking my ball she reached up and started stroking my cock again. Because I was hunched up like a hound dog fucking a football the head of my cock was almost hitting me in the face and I was almost glad that she finally let my legs go so I could get my cock a little further from my face. A thought quickly zoomed through my mind that I just might be able to suck my own cock in that position but why would I want to do that when I had two willing volunteers? Hmmm. Something to think about, but not right now.

At last she let go of my leg and my feet touched the carpet. Thankfully, my cock was now pointing at the right face.

Mom knew I was close and I could see how much she wanted it. I thought briefly about stopping and saving my cum for later but I didn't have the heart to disappoint her. She had earned it and besides, if I didn't cum now I was going to have a world-class set of blue balls. Fuck it ... let 'er rip!

I stood up and towered over my mom. She assumed the same position as before (I wondered if this was a classic submissive position or what?) on her knees with legs held together and holding a big breast in each hand. She looked up and me and asked me to please cum in her face.

"I love you Bobby. Please cum for me baby. Cum on my face. Give mommy your sweet cum baby. Mommy needs it. Jerk that big cock off on mommy's face. Let me feel your spunk splashing all over me. Show me how much you love your little cumslut mother. Blow baby. Jerk that fuckstick and cum on my face. Please Bobby, I need it."

Talk about motivation. Fuck! I loved it when she talked this type of shit and the way she was feeling her tits drove me crazy. I grabbed my cock and started jerking off as fast as I could. I reached down with my left hand to grab my balls to feel them but also to stop them from flying around. Someone could get hurt!

Here we go again. I went into the funky chicken position as I felt my knees start to buckle. I started jerking off as fast as I could and aimed my cock right at the middle of my pretty mom's face. Just as I felt the cum racing up from my balls, I slowed my stroking and in slow motion, kept stroking and tried to ride the fine line between cumming and not cumming. Cumming won out so all I could do was check my aim and let it fly.

"Oh god yes." Mom said as the first blast caught her on the cheek and went up and over the top of her head.

I continued to pump rope after rope of thick jizz on her face. She looked like a glazed donut for fucks sake. By now her eyes were glued shut and her eye sockets were full. Shit. She kept running her tongue around the edge of her mouth catching and licking up any sperm that came close enough. I flopped back down in the chair and looked at my mom. I could see that she was holding her tits so tight that her fingers had disappeared into the soft flesh. She lowered her face so that some of my cum started to run down her face where she could get at it with her tongue. To be honest, I wasn't really sure how much I liked this part. I kind of felt guilty after I blew a huge load on her face. She was a fucking mess. Sure it was sexy as hell to do it but after, I felt a little sorry for making such a mess. Guess I'll have to learn to get over it....heh, heh.

Like the time before, I went into the bathroom to get a warm, wet washcloth and returned to give it to my mom. I wasn't sure what the protocol was in situations like this and I hoped that my mom would tell me one day. I was too embarrassed to ask. I took some comfort from the fact that she seemed to enjoy it so much.

I sat there looking at her as she slowly wiped off her face. She shocked me a little by saying that she would prefer to leave my cum on her face but had to get cleaned up to go shopping. My cock was still kind of stiff and I thought about slipping it into her juicy little cunt. Thankfully, common sense prevailed as I remembered how important it was to have a full set of balls for later today in case I could get Mrs. Johnson over here.

I sat with mom and watched her as she cleaned up the dishes and I couldn't bring myself to get on with my chores as long as she walked around with her tits swinging all over the place. I almost lost it when she bent over and scrubbed the table. Her tits moved as if they had a life of their own. Thankfully, she said she had to go shower and get dressed so she could go shopping. It was kind of weird how she could return to normal behavior, as if nothing ever happened, so soon after getting me to blow a load on her face.

Just as she was getting ready to leave, I told her that I was going over to Mrs. Johnson's place to finish the painting. She looked a little hurt but said nothing. I felt so bad that I said I wouldn't let Mrs. Johnson suck my cock unless she was there to join in. This brought a little smile to her face and I could see she was relieved. I took this as a signal that maybe she didn't really mind getting into some kind of a threesome with Mrs. Johnson. Yes!

I told mom that I was going to wait until I knew she was home. I asked her to keep an eye out for us and if I could talk Mrs. Johnson into coming over to our house, she was to go and hide in her bedroom until she could hear that Mrs. Johnson had started sucking my cock. Then, she was to come into my room and act shocked and to try and pretend she was very mad at me. I asked her if she thought she could pull off this little charade and she just gave me a little smile and said it was going to be like a night at the Improv. I couldn't believe my luck! Mom actually seemed eager to play along. This made me very confused and I had to ask why she seemed so willing. She cracked a little smile, blushed a bit and replied that she had her little secrets. I knew about one of them, her love of facials. Another secret she said, is that when she went to college she had a "very close" girlfriend and has missed the taste of a woman ever since. I wanted to hear more about this but it was getting late. I made a note to myself to get her to tell me about her college days. I wanted to hear this!

Now it was me who felt like I was playing way over my head. I felt like a Little League ball player who has stepped up to the "bigs".

I just shook my head, smiled and tried to pretend that I was cool with everything. Mom gave me a kiss and went out to go shopping. I sat there kind of stunned for a while until I finally remembered an old saying, ... "Be careful what you wish for." Then it dawned on me that maybe I was just the luckiest son of a bitch that ever lived.

I gathered my painting stuff and headed over to Mrs. Johnson's. I made sure I wore the same type of silk running shorts as before and that my cock and balls were easy to see through the thin material.

I had been up a ladder and painting for about an hour when Mrs. Johnson got home from work. She was wearing her nurse's uniform and it was then that I realized how sexy a woman was in uniform. She had unbuttoned her white uniform to almost her waist and her big tits were threatening to jump out. She came over to the ladder with two glasses of lemonade. I was up the ladder about three or four feet, just enough to put my cock at eye level for her. She came around under the ladder and started looking at my cock. I made a joke about how it was unlucky to walk under a ladder and she said that she felt anything but unlucky. She stood there holding the lemonades and I said I would be finished in a sec. I was really just trying to set the hook a little more and looking at her cleavage made it easy. My cock started to fill out and slipped out the bottom of my shorts. Mrs. Johnson's mouth opened and she started licking her lips. She came forward until her lips were a few inches from the head of my cock and looked like she was going to dive through the rungs of the ladder to get it into her mouth. I must admit, this was the perfect arrangement. She could walk right up to my cock and suck it without having to bend over or anything. If I didn't have the damn "plan" to act out, I would have just held on to the ladder and let her go crazy. Somehow I managed to control myself and got down from the ladder. I stood beside her and took one of the glasses of lemonade. She seemed to pout a little, like a little girl who has had her candy taken away.

It was time to make my move. I told Mrs. Johnson that I couldn't stop thinking about her and that my cock got really hard every time I thought about her sucking on my cock. I said she made me very happy and that I loved it when she swallowed my cum. I asked her if she wanted to suck it some more right now. She smiled and said that she had thought of nothing else. She said that all day at work, all she could think about was sucking a big load of cum out of my big cock.

The she dropped to her knees and said, " Please let me suck your big beautiful cock. I need to taste your sweet cum. Fuck my face like I'm your dirty little slut. Let me be your little cumslut Bobby. Let me milk all that yummy cum out of your balls. I'll suck you so good baby. Let me blow you, let me suck you off right now. I need it baby. Please baby."

Am I a lucky fucking dude or what? This was the best. My cock was waving around at her and it was yelling at me to get on with it. Just in the nick of time I remembered I had to get her to my place. Shit. All I wanted to do was feed her my meat. I grabbed my cock, pretended to be embarrassed and tried to tuck it in my shorts. I knew I was driving her crazy because I actually saw her drool a little when I twisted my cock to get it back in my shorts and ended up with several inches of fat dick sticking out above the waistband of my shorts.

I told her that I would love to let her suck me dry but that I had a bit of a fantasy and asked her if she would be willing to go along with it. She said she would do anything for a chance to suck my cock and asked me to please hurry.

I took her hands in mine and pulled her to her feet. I told her that I had been jerking off in my bedroom for years and that I always thought about her and her big tits when I was choking the chicken. I told her my mom was away right now and I'd really appreciate it if she would suck me off in my own bedroom, just to make a dream come true. She smiled and said let's get going.

I tossed back the lemonade, put down the glass, took her hand and walked her back to my place. She seemed a little nervous and asked whether I was sure my mom wasn't going to arrive home anytime soon. I assured her that everything would be fine and not to worry. When we went though the back door, she hesitated a bit so I slipped my shorts off and stood there naked with my heavy cock waving around. That did it and she ran up to me, grabbed my dick and said to lead the way. I could see mom's door open just a little bit and I was sure she was peeking. This is going to be great!

To be continued... (Please vote on this story; your opinion is much appreciated and will help determine whether Chapter 6 gets written... thank you and have a great day.)

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers
12