Cumming of Age Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my watch and knew I didn't have time for this. I was about to ask her for her number but she beat me to the punch.

"Look" she said, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything by that gay comment. It's just that I'm used to getting my way. I know you are in a big hurry but when I saw the size of your cock flopping around under your shorts, I knew I had to have it. Let me suck you off. It won't take long and if I suck you really good, maybe you'll want to tit fuck me and put that big cock in my wet cunt and fuck me when you have more time."

" I really sorry but I just don't have time for this right now."

"Why, do you think I am ugly or something?"

"Now you're starting to piss me off! If you must know, not fifteen minutes ago I had sex with two wonderful ladies. I'm late for a double date tonight when I'm going to have to entertain two more lovely ladies so give me a bad time just because I don't have time."

"Okay, I'm really, really sorry. I'm just not used to rejection." She reached into her purse, took out a pen and wrote her name and phone number on a piece of paper. "Please call me. When you have time, you can tit fuck me as much as you want and I'll suck you dry. I'd love to feel that fat cock of yours in my wet cunt."

She came around to give me the piece of paper and dropped it at my feet. As she was kneeling down to fetch the paper, she took a quick look around and then lifted the leg of my shorts and inhaled my soft cock into her mouth. She was largely hidden from view but then I noticed the mirrors all around the produce section and knew that if anyone approached this area, we would be fucked. My cock had started to respond to her desperate sucking and when I took a step back, my hardening cock popped out of her mouth and made an obscene tent in my shorts. I took another step back and used the shopping cart to hide my dick.

"Are you fucking crazy? You're going to get us in a lot of trouble!

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Please forgive me. I don't often get the chance to be near someone as well endowed as you and I lost my head."

"Look, I don't mean to be rude but I have to get going. I'll give you a call as soon as I can."

"Can you call me tonight?"

"No, like I told you, I'm busy tonight, I'll call you as soon as I can"

"When?"

"As soon as I can."

"Can I have your phone number and address?"

It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that this psycho suck monkey was more than a bit crazy and huge tits or not, it probably wouldn't be smart to get mixed up with her. She had trouble written all over her. I told her, "Listen, I live at home and it wouldn't be right to give you my phone number. My mom would wonder why you were calling and I could get in shit. Let's just leave it that I'll call you as soon as I can."

I could tell she wasn't happy but fuck it.

She asked me to promise to call and I said yes to get her off my back. I quickly gathered the few things I needed and sped off to the cashier to pay for it. I was in a bit of a jam when I got to the cashier because I had to push the shopping cart down the opposite side of the till that I would be standing on. I could no longer use the cart to cover my boner. My cock was still at half-mast and I started to feel pretty self-conscious. I pulled down my t-shirt as far as I could but my cock was so obvious that I started to feel like a perv. This 'hang your cock out thing' really worked but I was going to have to develop a better tactic for hiding it when I needed to. Thank goodness I was in a store where no one was likely to recognize me. I leaned up against the counter to hide as much as I could, paid my bill and got the fuck out of there. I held the shopping bags in front of me and avoided further embarrassment.

I got into my car and paused to reflect for a moment before I fired it up. I was just beginning to realize the power I had thanks to the fat cock I had between my legs. It was a weapon and I had to be more careful how I used it. I was sure that I had been lucky to run into as many women that seemed interested in me and my cock and attributed my success to a string of lucky coincidences. On the other hand, what happened today just might mean that it could happen again and I decided that additional but careful experimentation was in order. I looked down at my cock and felt both blessed and cursed (but mostly blessed). I was starting to understand just how unusual it might be to have a cock as large as mine. Hmmmm.

I fired up the 289 in my Mustang and just about jumped out of my skin when the crazy broad from inside the Safeway stuck her head in my window.

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry, I was just hoping I could get you to change your mind and that you'd let me suck you off right now. I could get in the car with you right here and give you the best blowjob you've ever had. I'll take my tits out and you can play with them while I suck you off. What do you say?"

By now I was getting really pissed off. Even though part of me was finding her offer hard to resist, I knew I had to get going. I had blown my load twice in the last hour and I had to recharge my batteries for another round with Mom and Mrs. Johnson tonight. I knew that I could get this desperate woman any time I wanted and I didn't want to disappoint Mom. Still, I was curious about what she would be like in the sack. I told myself to give my head a shake and get this over with.

"I guess I didn't make myself clear. I'd really love to shove my big cock down your throat and fuck your face. You big tits are driving me crazy and I'd love nothing more than to hang onto them while I fuck you like a dog. But, I really have to get going or I'm going to be in deep shit. Please, just say goodbye for now and I promise I'll give you a call."

"Oh alright." Please give me a call, you still have my phone number don't you?"

I showed her the slip of paper with her number on it as I dropped the clutch and got the fuck out of there.

The whole way home I thought about how weird my life was getting. How the hell was I supposed to return to a normal life? I should be getting my shit together in preparation for university next year. Instead, all I thought about was how to get my dick sucked. Then I realized two things; I was probably a normal 18 year old with rampant hormones and two; I was probably trying to make up for lost time. After all, I had just lost my cherry and most of my friends had been screwing for a couple of years already.

I listened to the purr of my headers and exhaust pipes and was enjoying the drive home.

I started wondering what the surprise was that Mrs. Johnson said she would bring tonight and hoped that whatever it was, I was "up" for it.

To be continued...

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you would be so kind, please let me know by voting. Take care.)