Cumming of Age Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

Mrs. Johnson did the introductions and after very little small talk (through which I remained mostly stunned and silent) mom announced that dinner was ready and we should eat before it gets cold. While being introduced, I debated whether to stand and shake her hand or to remain seated so that my cock could stay hidden from view. I ended up somewhere in the middle and tried my best to hide my cock with a napkin and I half rose out of my seat to shake her hand. She looked at me nervously with her big round eyes and I nearly melted as I held her tiny hand in mine and looked into her eyes.

We all sat down and started to pass around the different food dishes. Thankfully, Mom was excellent at creating small talk and it wasn't long before it seemed as if everyone were old friends. Linda and I kept pretty quiet and although I couldn't keep my eyes off her, I could see that she was really shy by the way she just kept staring at the food on her plate. I couldn't help notice her full lips and it actually turned me on to watch her eat. Like the pig I am, I imagined what those lips would look like stretched around the end of my cock.

Finally, Mom finally turned the conversation away from small talk and threw Linda for a bit of a loop. "So Linda, your mom let Bobby and I know that you aren't very comfortable with your beautiful big breasts. Is that really true?"

After stuttering a bit to get over the shock of such a direct and personal question, Linda replied, "Yes Mrs. T, it's true. I've never really gotten used to them and they seem way too big and look totally stupid on my little body."

"Well for what it's worth, you can take it from me dear that you look absolutely lovely and very, very sexy. You have a body that most women would kill for. If you agree that Bobby is probably pretty typical when it comes to admiring a pretty girl's figure, would you be interested in his opinion?"

"Um, I guess so, sure."

Mom turned to me and asked the rhetorical question, "Bobby, how do you like the way Linda looks?"

"I think she's one of the most beautiful and sexy girls I've ever met. I mean it. You are gorgeous Linda!" I loved the way she blushed when I said that.

I guess Mom thought a little more reinforcement was needed, "And do you think her breasts are too large for her little body?"

"No way! She's got the hottest body I've ever seen. I love her big tits, er, breasts and I think they make her look simply irresistible." (Credit to Robert Palmer.)

"Linda" mom continued, "It might interest you to know that until just a little while ago, Bobby felt exactly the same way about his body."

"In what way Mrs. T.?" Linda asked seemingly interested but probably very glad to have the attention turned to someone else.

Smiling, and much to my discomfort my mom said, " Bobby was heartbroken because he thought he was some kind of freak. He thought he might be deformed and would never find a woman who could love him completely. Your mom and I have managed to convince Bobby beyond a shadow of a doubt I hope, that he is special and in a very good way, just as you are."

With that, Linda turned to me and asked what it was that I had been embarrassed about. I blushed crimson red and told her that the answer was a little personal.

"Nonsense!" my mom chimed in. "We're all friends here Bobby, and you know that you don't have to be shy." She turned to Linda and explained, "Linda, we think of Bobby as being gifted. He is blessed with a very large penis and for most of his life, I guess he felt it was more of a curse than a gift. In my opinion, he obviously went out with the wrong girls because your mother and I have managed to change his mind and convince him that he isn't cursed at all. We love his huge heavy cock, er... penis, and I think he's had just enough experience with a few other women to know that he doesn't have to be ashamed of anything, quite the opposite in fact. Bobby is now quite proud of his large penis and I'm sure you're going to feel the same way about your large, beautiful breasts. In case you haven't noticed, your mother and I also have very large breasts and let me assure you, we wouldn't have it any other way, isn't that right Cheryl?" Mrs. Johnson just smiled at her daughter and nodded her head in agreement.

"Linda stared at me for awhile and after taking some time to choose her words, said, " You know, this is the first time in my life that I've been able to talk about this stuff with anyone other than my mommy. It's true that I hate my big tits and I always felt that Mommy was just trying to make me feel better when she told me to feel lucky I had them. This is probably the only place that we can speak so freely." Turning her attention to my mom, Linda went on to say, "Mommy shared with me that you and Bobby have the same kind of "special" relationship that I have with my mom. For obvious reasons, I've always had to keep it a secret and it's kind of nice to have it out in the open, at least here with you two where I feel safe to talk about it. And, Mommy was right, both of you are extremely attractive and very nice people."

"That's very nice of you to say dear. I understand what you mean. Bobby and I have had to keep our little secret to ourselves too and it is nice to be able to discuss it out in the open like this. Why don't you three go into the living room and chat while I clean up the dishes, I'll join you in a minute."

With that, Linda, her mom and I went into the living room and I really didn't know what was going to happen. It seemed that most of our cards were on the table and it should be fairly easy to take this to the next level. All I knew is that I was completely intrigued by tiny Linda and although I thought I preferred older more mature women, Linda was turning me on like crazy. Perhaps it was because she is so petite and perhaps it was because I loved her obscenely large tits so much. I watched as she walked over to sit on the carpet between her mother's legs and could see her heavy tits moving around under her t-shirt. They defied gravity but were so heavy that they seemed to have a life of their own and they rolled around under her shirt with the slightest movement of her body. I felt a little awkward and wasn't sure what to say but fortunately, Mrs. Johnson started the conversation.

"I think it's only fair to tell you Bobby, that Linda has never been to bed with a man. We've played around with a few of my toys but none of them are as big as your big cock. I've told Linda how much I love sucking you off and what a thrill it is to have you blow a huge load all over my face. It makes me wet just to think about taking your cock deep down my nasty throat and making you pump my belly full of your hot cum."

I just smiled and told her that I love the way she sucks my cock and I love pumping her mouth full of cum. I looked over to see how Linda was reacting to all this talk and could see that she was gently caressing the underside of one of her breasts. I'm sure she didn't know she was doing it but it was obvious she was getting pretty horny. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs as she sat on the carpet.

Mom came into the living room to join us and carried a tray with four really small glasses of ice wine. We sipped at the delicious stuff and conversation seemed to lull again. Mom said, "So what were you guys talking about while I was slaving away in the kitchen?"

Mrs. Johnson told her that she had talked about her love for sucking my cock and how much pleasure she got from swallowing my cum. Mom agreed and said that she wasn't sure she could go a day without sucking a big load of cum from my cock and balls. She then asked Linda if she had ever given head to a man.

Linda blushed a little and stared into the carpet as she replied, "No I haven't. I've dreamt about it and I've practiced a lot on Mommy's dildos and vibrators and stuff but I've never had a real cock in my mouth. I'm going kinda crazy wanting to give it a try."

"Do you think you'd like to suck Bobby's cock?"

"Could I? I mean, I want to and everything but I'm really quite afraid that I wouldn't know how to do it properly and you would think I was stupid or something."

"Nonsense my dear. Everyone has to learn sometime and you know what they say, practice makes perfect. I'm sure Bobby wouldn't mind it if you practiced on him. Bobby, you wouldn't mind if we borrowed your cock to teach Linda how to give a good blowjob would you?"

I thought to myself, "Duh, let me think about it!" I started to feel a bit cheeky again. I wasn't sure why this happened but I knew that this cock of mine positioned me rather well, at least in the presence of these ladies. I knew as long as I didn't get too carried away, I could pretty much do whatever I wanted. I replied most politely that it would please me to no end to have Linda suck my cock and suggested that to remove any fears she had about her inexperience, that they should show her how's it done. "After all," I said, "she would be learning from the best."

Mrs. Johnson chimed in, "That's a wonderful idea!" Looking at my mom she asked if it would be alright for her to give Linda a demonstration on the fine art of cock sucking.

Smiling, my mom said, "Cheryl, you horny little bitch. You'd do anything for an excuse to wrap those luscious lips of yours around Bobby's big fuckstick wouldn't you?"

"I guess I'm much the same as you in that respect, aren't I? As they both laughed at their little joke, I was getting hornier by the minute. All this talk about sucking my cock was driving me off the deep end. I spread my legs a bit and I could see Linda's eyes widen even more as she looked at the obscene bulge in my sweat pants. My cock was almost a full-on woody by now and I had it positioned so that it was lying across my right leg pointing at my right hipbone. The head of my dick was almost breaking through the waistband of my sweatpants and I was thankful I hadn't put on any underwear.

Mrs. Johnson looked at me and asked coyly, "Bobby, would you mind very much if Linda and I knelt at your feet and sucked on your big cock for awhile?"

It was pretty fucking hard to maintain my composure but I tried. "It would be my pleasure, but perhaps I should lay on the carpet so that Mom can sit on my face while you two practice how to suck me off." I'm not sure why I said that although I remember feeling a little guilty that mom was being left out.

"You are such a thoughtful son. I might just take you up on your offer in a few minutes but right now, I'd love to sit here, relax and sip on my ice wine and watch Cheryl teach Linda how to suck your cock. You never know, I might pick up a few new tricks."

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. By this point, I really didn't care who did what to whom as long as I ended up with a pair of lips on the end of my selfish dick. With not much to loose, I said, "I have but one simple request, and that is that the three of you remove your tops so I can feast my eyes on your beautiful breasts."

Mrs. Johnson didn't hesitate and whipped off her top with such haste that her movements caused her big melons to swing wildly for a second or two. She ran her hands up from her stomach and cupped a tit in each hand and lifted them as high as she could. Then she took a nipple in each hand and pulled them out about six inches from their original position and let them go causing her tits to jiggle again. The three of us watched as Mrs. Johnson took one heavy breast in both hands and lifted the nipple to her waiting lips. She started to suck deeply on her own nipple and I noticed that she looked over at Linda and winked. Fuck she was sexy.

Mom was next. Not to be outdone by Mrs. Johnson, she stood and very slowly lifted the satin blouse over her head. I watched as her nipples slowly dragged through the thin, shiny material. Finally, the top was off and Mom stood proudly, massaging her breasts and plucking her nipples a few times. Then, I'm sure because she knows it drives me crazy, she turned to face me and leaned over and shook her huge tits. They hung low and swung around like crazy. She knew damn well that it drove me insane when I saw her big tits flopping around like that. I wondered whether there was a little competitive spirit developing between these two large breasted beauties.

Linda continued to sit there shyly. I could tell she was more than a little nervous and might have had second thoughts, especially about getting naked in front of strangers, and more so because one of them was a boy. I think my mom sensed that too because she went over to Linda, took her hands in hers, and lifted her to her feet. Mom then gave Linda a big hug telling her she was very beautiful. I could see that Linda was starting to relax a little and when she looked up at my mom, Mom slowly lowered her head and gave Linda a very soft and gentle kiss on the lips. As she kissed her, she started to caress Linda's breasts that were threatening to burst through her little t-shirt. Mom lifted the hem of Linda's t-shirt up and slowly lifted it up and over Linda's head. Even though my mom is only about 5'6" tall, she seemed to tower over the much shorter Linda. Now that the two of them were naked from the waist up, Mom hugged Linda again and I just about blew my load as I watched their big tits mashing into each other. Linda was so short that her tits pressed against mom's stomach and mom's big tits seemed at the perfect height for Linda to use as a pillow. She briefly rested her head on the upper slope of mom's big tits and then started placing small kisses all over them until she approached one of her nipples. Linda looked up at mom, maybe for some sort of approval, and slowly sucked mom's nipple deeply into her mouth. She started sucking like a baby trying for milk. I couldn't stand this anymore so I stood up and dropped my sweat pants to the floor and started to stroke my cock.

Mom slowly pulled Linda's head away from her nipple and got down on her knees. She was at the perfect height to shove her face between Linda's huge bullet shaped tits and wrap her face in them. She gently scooped up a tit in each hand and took turns kissing first one nipple and then the other. Then she applied a lip lock on one nipple and started to suck like crazy. Mom ran her hand up one of Linda's legs and cupped her cunt mound through her jeans. Fuck this was hot.

Mrs. Johnson tore her eyes off what my mom was doing to her daughter and saw me standing there jerking off. She walked over to stand beside me, reached down, gently lifted my hand off my cock, grabbed it and began stroking me off. I looked down and watched her big tits sway back and forth in time with the hand job she was giving me. She whispered in my ear, "Do you find my little daughter attractive Bobby? Would you like to stick this big thing in her little cunt? I'll bet you'd like to blow a big load of your juicy cum all over her pretty face, wouldn't you?"

A rhetorical question if I ever heard one! I looked over at Mrs. Johnson, grabbed one of her big tits and leaned down to tongue fuck her mouth. The moment my tongue got past her lips she started sucking on it like it was a cock. She sucked so powerfully it almost hurt and I was a little worried that she was going to suck my tongue right out of my head.

Needless to say I was beyond horny right now. In a playful mood, Mrs. Johnson pushed my hard cock down so far I thought it would break and then released it so quickly it sprang back up and slapped my belly. Then in one quick moment, she turned from playful to lustful, uttered the word 'fuck' and plunged her head onto my cock and rammed it down her throat. Standing beside me, I guess she was at the right angle for this because my cock disappeared down her very talented throat. Fuck I love this. I love this a lot!

I tore my gaze from the top of Mrs. Johnson's head and looked over at Mom and at Linda to see what was going on. Linda was caressing mom's hair as mom deeply sucked on Linda's nipples. Mom was deeply massaging Linda's breasts and her fingers would often disappear into the soft yet firm flesh. Linda looked at me, made eye contact for a second, smiled and then stared at her mom and the way she was inhaling my cock. Mrs. Johnson grabbed my balls and pulled them down hard while sucking hard on just the head of my cock. I guess that was the first time Linda saw just how big my cock really is and I could see her eyes widen in wonder. I watched as mom slowly unbuttoned and lowered Linda's jeans and then her purple thong panties. I tried hard to get a good look and eventually saw that like her mom, Linda shaved her little pussy. There was a small patch of blonde hair just above her pussy but the rest was as bare as the day she was born. Yummy!

Although I never wanted this to stop, I gently pulled Mrs. Johnson's head off the end of my dick, lifted her chin with one finger and kissed her deeply. I whispered to her that it was time for her to teach Linda how to suck cock because if she kept up what she was doing, I was going to blow my load down her throat and spoil all the fun.

She smiled at me and walked me over to the sofa and pushed me down into a sitting position. I watched as she went over to where my mom and Linda were standing. She reached around my mom and held a big tit in each hand to heft them and feel their weight. She leaned down, kissed my mom on the neck and said that it was time for Linda's first cock-sucking lesson.

Mom looked up at Mrs. Johnson, kissed her lightly on the lips and turned back to Linda. "Linda sweetheart, it's killing me to tear myself away from your gorgeous breasts right now but we've got all evening. Let's go see if we can help Bobby out with that beautiful big cock of his, shall we?"

To say that I felt on top of the world was a huge understatement. I felt I should be continuously pinching myself to see if I was dreaming or not. I took another sip of ice wine and like the cheeky bastard I was rapidly becoming, I sat down and scooted forward on the sofa so that my balls hung over the edge of the cushion. This also made my cock more accessible. I knew that I must have looked pretty obscene in that position but to tell the truth, I didn't really give a fuck. I guess I was developing some self-confidence after all.

Mrs. Johnson took Linda by the hand and walked her over to where I sat. She kneeled down between my legs and patted the carpet for Linda to join her. I watched Linda's eyes and could see that she couldn't tear her gaze from my cock. I looked at her beautiful bullet shaped tits and couldn't wait to feast on them. Her tits looked so big on her little body and it was almost as if the skin was being stretched tightly because they were growing faster in size than the skin could keep up with. Now that she was close, I could see that the skin on her tits was almost translucent and I could see the faint outline of light blue veins coursing throughout the surface of her breasts. I couldn't decide whether her beautiful nipples were pink or brown in color, all I knew is that they were perfect. The areola was about two inches across and she was blessed with perfectly shaped nipples that stuck out from her tits like pencil erasers. They pointed slightly away from center and were slightly upturned. I knew I was falling in love.

I won't go into all the small talk that Mrs. Johnson laid on Linda about men's preferences and erogenous zones. Suffice it to say that I probably learned as much about male anatomy as Linda did. All I know is what feels good and Mrs. Johnson knew just what to do. Instructing Linda to watch closely, Mrs. Johnson took my cock in both hands near the base and gave it one hard squeeze upwards. I guess this had the desired effect because a large drop of crystal clear precum appeared from my piss slit. Mrs. Johnson referred to this as the nectar of the gods and a precursor for the real payoff to giving blowjob that was according to her, the great volumes of hot, steamy and yummy cum.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers