Cumming of Age Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even my puny little brain could figure out that anyone who was shoving their fucking face against the wall to look through the hole probably wasn't going to cause me any trouble. I was finally finished pissing and stood there shaking the last drips from my cock. I looked down and saw the nose more clearly now, it was almost sticking through the hole for fuck's sake. I'm not sure what came over me but I felt a little body rush and realized I was getting pretty turned on by this. I would have never thought that taking a piss could be sexy but hey, I was open to new ideas. It dawned on me that my cock was just a foot or so away from somebody's face. I stood there shaking my cock and looked down at the hole. Yup, the nose was still there. I thought I might have seen the edge of a pair of glasses when she moved a bit but I couldn't be sure. I continued to shake my cock and as I thought about someone staring at it, I started to get a woody. My cock thickened slowly, grew heavier and started to lengthen out. It wasn't long before I had a pretty good hardon. I wasn't really sure what to do. I made sure I didn't block the view and very slowly, started to stroke my cock. With little effort, I managed to pull my balls out of the leg of my shorts and let them hang down my leg while I resumed stroking myself.

Right about now, I didn't really give a fuck who it was that was watching me. I had completely forgotten about my washing and nothing was going to stop me from spanking my bad boy and giving this mystery girl a show. I needed to cum so bad it hurt and I knew I was due for a big load. After all, I hadn't jerked off since this morning. I looked at the urinal and figured it wouldn't be long before I pumped a big load into it. I was glad that these washrooms only had room for one and that you could lock the door because it meant I wasn't going to be interrupted. Between the excitement of looking through the porn catalog, seeing my first set of real live huge tits and the thrill of an anonymous face on the other side of this hole that was looking at my dick, I was ready for a monster cum.

I turned slightly towards the hole and grabbed my cock with two hands, just like I would if I held a baseball bat. I started to slowly pump the shaft of my cock towards the hole. I gripped it really tight so that the big mushroom head on my cock would turn purple and swell up even more. A big drop of crystal-clear precum oozed out of my piss slit. I took a finger and smeared the slippery, glistening drop of precum all over the head of my dick and then resumed my stroking.

I watched the hole for a reaction to my little show and sure enough, I could see that the nose was moving back and forth a little. Is she playing with herself? I wish I could see in there? Did she have a finger up her cunt? I was very, very horny right now and had pretty much lost all fear. All I wanted to do was get off.

Very slowly, I moved over so that the head of my cock was closer to the hole. My shorts were driving me crazy so I took a moment to slip them off. Here I was, nude from the waist down, jerking off with an audience. My t-shirt kept getting in the way so I slipped it off too. Standing in the washroom butt naked except for my sneakers, I felt more than a little sleazy and wicked and also kind of stupid. But sleazy and wicked won out. Fuck it! I needed this.

I watched what I could see of the nose and then just about shit when I saw the mystery person stick her tongue through the wall. Yikes! Was this an invitation or what? I was still a little freaked that if I took the initiative that I could get in trouble so I just stood there jerking off while I watcher her stick her tongue through the wall. I realized that she wasn't watching me anymore because with her tongue through the hole, she could no longer see me. I guess she was growing impatient because she removed her tongue and slipped a finger through the hole to beckon me closer. Fuck it! I moved closer and put the head of my dick right up against the edge of the hole. She curled up her finger and waved me closer. Shit! I slowly stuck the head of my cock into the hole and immediately felt it surrounded by a soft, warm, wet mouth. Fuck! I pushed my cock in a little more and seemed to be going deeper into her wonderful mouth. My first blowjob! She was applying a very gently suction to my cock and I could just feel her tongue caressing the underside of my dick. This felt better than I'd ever hoped for. I couldn't get over how soft and warm it felt. Was this a fucking turn on or what?

I felt a bit safer about what was going on and got a little bolder. I had about four inches of my cock through the hole and I started rocking back and forth slowly, fucking the mystery mouth through the hole. The mouth started applying heavier suction and was gripping my cock more tightly. I wondered how much I should put through the hole and slowly started putting more and more of my cock through. Every few strokes I pushed a little more through the hole until I had about eight or nice inches through. I felt her grab my cock in her hands and felt myself getting pulled all the way through the hole. Fuck, I thought she was going to tear my cock off. What a contrast! She was still sucking quite tenderly but her hands were pumping my meat like crazy. All of a sudden, she let go off my cock and took it out of her mouth. I thought my first blowjob might be over but soon realized she was just repositioning herself because I felt her mouth approach from a new angle. Like a fucking sword swallower, she took my cock deep into her mouth until I felt it hit something. Then, the head of my cock slipped past whatever it was stuck on and went right down her throat. Fuck, this was fantastic. Put me in coach. I'll take this kind of abuse any day of the week.

I knew I was going to bust my nut any second. Usually, I can last a long, long time but with the excitement of everything that had happened, not to mention the totally awesome blowjob, I was ready to blow my load. I held back as long as I possibly could because I wanted this to last forever but it was a losing battle. I had a passing thought about the etiquette involved in this situation. Should I pull my cock out of the hole just before I cum? Should I try and offer some kind of warning? Fuck it, let 'er rip.

I was in seventh heaven and my knees started to buckle. My cock was shoved as far through the hole as possible and I leaned my head against the wall for support, closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of her hands pumping my dick and her mouth expertly gobbling my cock. If I had a regret it was that I couldn't watch. I would have loved to see her bent over my cock taking it deep down her throat. Fuck!

I just about went blind as the first volley of cum shot out of the end of my cock and into her warm, sucking mouth. She was sucking hard as the first couple of shots of cum flew out of me and then all of a sudden, I felt her take her mouth off my cock. Shit. She was still jerking me off like crazy and I knew I was still pumping out ropes of cum. I had no idea what was going on or where my cum was going. I was still cumming like crazy and then I felt her mouth close over the end of my cock again. She continued to suck me dry. My cock softened a bit but she kept on nursing it. Very sexy! Fuck this feels good. She continued to apply a gentle suction to my softening cock and I could feel her tongue massaging the underside of my dick. She placed both hands around the base and gave it one more long pump, gave it one hard last suck and then sadly, I felt her remove my cock from her mouth. Man! I never wanted this to end.

I felt her take my cock in both little hands and start rubbing it all over her face. I could even feel her rubbing my cock up over her nose, past her eyes and onto her forehead. I was concentrating hard to try and get a mental image of what was taking place on the other side of the wall. I could even feel her rub my soft cock through her hair. It was then I realized that her face was very slippery and that the slipperiness must have been the result of her aiming a few blasts of my cum right on her face. Fuck! She was using my cock to smear my cum all over her face. Shit, I wish I could watch her. This was turning me on so much my cock started to get hard again. She kept rubbing it all over her face and I could feel her using my cock to smear my cum. She stopped smearing and started sucking again. It seemed that she was using my cock to wipe the cum off her face and then sucked all the come she had gathered off my cock. My cock continued to stiffen and just as it seemed as if I would be on the receiving end of another fabulous blowjob ... I woke up.

Shit!

I tried to go back to sleep so I could get back into the dream. I wanted to know who this amazing cocksucker was. Was it "she", the Laundromat lady with the big swinging tits? Who was it? This was so frustrating. Then in a moment of near panic, I lifted the sheets and took a quick look at my dick. Whew! Somehow I had managed to have a great orgasm in my dream without having the "wet" dream experience. Another first for me.

As I lay in bed thinking about the dream, thoughts of the Safeway lady crept into my mind. I thought I just might have to give her a call. I looked down at my painfully hard cock and thought about jacking off but decided not to. These days, you never know when you might get lucky and it would be a shame to waste a good cum on "Mrs. Palmer". With all the good luck I've been having recently, I was going to have to send Ms. Palmer down to the minors and call her back up to the 'bigs' only if absolutely necessary.

I got out of bed and made my way to the shower. Basking in the spray of a nice hot, steamy shower, I wondered if there would ever be a time in my life when I wasn't thinking about sex. I soaped myself and lingered washing my cock and balls a little too long. Fuck I'm a horny little bugger. I reluctantly let go of my cock, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I just about jumped out of my skin when I saw Linda standing in the bathroom handing me a towel. I didn't know whether to run and hide or jump her beautiful little bones. I went to grab the towel so I could cover myself up and the little tease snatched it and held it behind her back. Even though we had been "intimate" last night, I was still kind of embarrassed and stood there looking like a little kid as I tried unsuccessfully to cover up my very hard cock. Linda started giggling and kept staring at my cock. I could see that the only way to get the towel was to go for it and I jumped Linda, trying to reach behind her to get the towel. I felt her big tits burning into my wet stomach and my cock was rubbing against her like crazy. She was so short that all I had to do was reach down over the top of her and grab the towel. I finally wrestled the towel out of her grasp and wrapped it around my waist. I looked more stupid than ever because of the huge tent my cock made in the towel. Then, I noticed her nipples showing through her thin t-shirt. The t-shirt had become wet when she pressed against me and was now transparent enough to almost disappear where it covered her nipples. Fuck she looked good.

She stepped a little closer to me and looked up into my eyes.

"I just had to see you this morning to let you know that last night was the best night of my life. When I was in bed, all I could think about was you and that big, nasty cock of yours. I barely got any sleep at all. I just had to come over and thank you for making me feel so good. Your mom said you were in the shower and that you probably wouldn't mind it if I surprised you. I hope you're not mad at me or anything."

I didn't say anything. I just looked into her eyes for a moment, smiled and leaned down to kiss her. I slowly slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her bubble gum. She sucked gently on my tongue and reached up to run her fingers through my wet hair. She felt so good! Without saying anything, I lifted her t-shirt over her head so I could get another look at her beautiful big tits. I couldn't believe how tits that big could defy gravity so well. I went back to kissing her and held one tit in each hand. I hefted them to feel their mass and weight. I love heavy tits. I placed a thumb on each nipple and slowly circled them, feeling them harden in response. Bending over, I lifted one of her breasts and gently sucked in the nipple. Big tits drive me crazy! I started to draw heavily on her nipple and Linda moaned in appreciation. I felt her reach down and slip my towel off. She wrapped her little hand around my shaft and started to twist and pull it. Shit!

"Bobby, I still can't believe how big and hard this thing of yours is. I never thought something this huge could fit into my tiny little pussy, but it did and I love it. Last night when you stuffed this big nasty cock into my little cunt, I thought I was going to be torn in two. But I loved every minute of it and I really need it again right now. Like I said, after you walked me home I was up most of the night thinking about you and realized that I can hardly stand it if you aren't inside me. I know it's awfully early to talk about weird stuff like this but you drive me crazy and I think I'm going to need you to put this big cock in my mouth and my little pussy a lot."

Shit! I was horny enough that I had almost blown my load from the vivid Laundromat dream and now, a real live girl was standing right in front of me with my cock in her hand bringing me dangerously close to orgasm. I had to have more of this beautiful creature. In my best movie actor imitation, I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. She was light as a feather and I'm sure that about half her body weight was in her tits. Without bothering to shut my door, I laid her down on my bed and stood back to soak in her beauty. She's so beautiful I can hardly believe my luck. She blushed and asked me if I was going to stand there and stare at her all day. I told her I could think of nothing I'd rather do but reached down and carefully undid the button on her jeans. I felt the soft skin on her tummy against my knuckles as I carefully undid the button. I slowly unzipped the jeans and pulled them off. She lifted her ass high in the air to help me remove her jeans and I noticed the way her tits piled up. It was all I could do to stop from jumping her right then. Tearing my eyes away from her big tits, I slipped off her little cotton panties and held them to my nose. I took a deep breath and loved her smell.

Throwing her panties on the floor, I got down on my knees, thankful that I had a nice soft carpet to kneel on. I reached under her ass and holding one cheek in each hand, lifted her by the ass and dragged her towards me so that her pussy was over the edge of the bed where I could get a much better look at it. I'm sure her cunt is one of the world's greatest wonders and is prettier than anything I'd ever seen. I nuzzled the little, neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy lips with my nose and then ran my nose down and over her shaved cunt lips soaking in her aroma. Man, she smelled good. Her pussy had a fresh, 'just-out-of-the shower' smell to it. I gently held a thigh in each hand and lifting her legs, spread them as far as I dared. I wanted her to be comfortable and just as importantly, I wanted was to get as much easy access to her little cunt as I could. I settled in and got comfortable because I was going to take my time and wanted Linda to remember this for a long time. I was going to do my best to make sure that no one would ever eat her out as good as I was about to. Ah, I love a challenge.

I was in absolutely no rush and started by planting soft little kisses up and down each leg starting at the bend of each knee, going up each thigh and ending with a soft kiss on Linda's cute little tummy. I purposely avoided making contact with her pussy and skirted around the edges with each pass of kisses. I looked up from time to time to see what kind of a reaction I was having on Linda. I was pleased with what I saw. She was moaning softly and I could see her biting her lip. Occasionally she would arch her back making her beautiful big tits stick up like two huge rockets. I loved the way she squirmed around on the bed as I teased her. I knew that she was no stranger to getting her pussy eaten by her mom and probably a girlfriend or two, and I felt determined to make sure that I was at least as good if not better than anyone who had gone before me. I remembered thinking about comments I'd heard that someone of your own sex was the best when it came to oral sex, presumably because they knew from their own experience what felt really good. Well fuck that! If I did as good a job as I hoped I would do, Linda was going to get eaten out better right now than ever before in her young life.

I had teased her enough. She was whimpering and starting to beg me to eat her but I still wasn't going to rush this too much. I still hadn't put my tongue inside her pussy and I knew she must be going crazy by now, I know I would be. I gently took her left pussy lip and sucked it into my mouth. I could feel the soft, slippery flesh starting to relax as I sucked and chewed on it. I sucked it as far into my mouth as I could and rolled the flesh around with my tongue. I then repeated the process with her right pussy lip. After a few minutes, Linda was clearly going out of her mind with lust. I used my fingers to spread her soaked pussy lips as far apart as I could and then without further ado, shoved my face hard into her cunt trying to get my tongue as far inside her as I could. Man, she tasted good. I tongue fucked her furiously and as I did, reached up and held onto her big tits. I grabbed them by the base and shook her heavy tits until her chest was a mass of heaving breast flesh. I love the feel of the mass and weight you get from playing with big, heavy tits. Not that smaller tits aren't sexy, it's just that I seem to get a special thrill from big ones.

I could feel Linda's hands on my head, trying to shove my head into her cunt. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her and fucked her cunt with my face. I doubted that any pussy could taste better. I loved her cunt so much I never wanted to remove my face. Then, shifting gears again, I began to tease her little clit. It really wasn't all that little and I was able to gently suck on it with ease. I alternated between flicking my tongue across it and running little circles around it.

Linda was thrashing around on the bed and moaning loudly.

"Eat my cunt Bobby."

I could feel her start to tense up and I knew she was close. With both hands, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head forcefully into her cunt. I reached up again and grabbed a big tit in each hand and started mauling them as I ate her wet little cunt. I held a nipple between the fingers of each hand and started twisting and pulling them as I sensed her reaching orgasm. I started sucking on her clit in earnest and suddenly, her legs straightened out, she arched her back and thrashed around yelling out how much she loved me. I watched her face as she came and she was so damn beautiful I thought she must be an angel. There is no way anyone could be as beautiful. I loved her. I knew I could never be happy unless I was eating her tasty little cunt on a regular basis.

Linda's eyes were closed and she had a wicked little smile on her lips. Her tits were rising and falling with the quickness of her breathing. I could stare at her for hours. She is perfect. Finally, she uttered the words I had been hoping to hear; "That was the best Bobby!"

Before she could fully catch her breath, I leaned over her, gave her a soft little kiss on the lips and then flipped her over onto her tummy. She seemed a little surprised as I flipped her over but did not resist in any way. I sat there, kneeling on the carpet, looking at the nicest little ass in the world. I had never tasted an ass before and I knew I was about to taste my first. After all, the way that Mom and Mrs. Johnson loved to eat my ass, how bad could it be? I massaged her little butt and spread her ass cheeks to look at her little rosebud. There it was. A beautiful little pink asshole. Not at all the evil, smelly, disgusting thing that we usually associate with one's dirt chute. I admit that I was somewhat tentative about rimming her but more importantly, I wanted her to know that there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. I felt myself hesitate and then decided the best way to get going would be like taking that first plunge into a cold lake ... just go for it!